Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,293 members, 7,864,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10749429 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) ... (19426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
diggz:

Ogbeni 2 by 4, you are a pathetic incorrigible mor0n with shyyyyte for brains. Trying to attach your unfortunate blatant show of shamelessness to my education puts your IQ on the same level with that of a goat..... How do you cope with your useless life?

I wasn't the one who opened a thread to rant about an inconsequential 15% being charged by mobile networks. No one put a gun to your empty head to type the following below;

Are this people crazy? For heavens sake, we are not getting this airtime for free, we would still pay for it, so why add more extra charges to it! It doesn't make any iota of sense!

Let nobody tell me any rubbish about recession! Even online payment stuffs like Quickteller don't charge for transfer of airtime, yet airtel are not satisfied with their 10%,they want more! This is just ridiculous! Isn't Quickteller supposed to even charge more?

What is NCC even doing sef? I don tire for this country!

Atole oshey..... Kindly explain to me how the above is not a demonstration of your abject poverty? May your lineage keep on whining over airtime loans forever,modafvcker!!!

You are actually a trophy to the imbeciles who had fvcked to produce a nonentity like you. Fvck you.... useless lowlifer....... Your entire lineage and village of extreme mor0ns should be given acids for water.....

Slave....

Wow! To even think you are a father makes the whole case very funny! Do you think your daughter would be proud of what her father is doing online? grin If she sees this, she would despise you forever!

Be here forming dangote, when even your writing style screams motor Park tout!

Taking a closer look at the issue sef, when did complaining about increase in price signify poverty? Wasn't the whole Internet on fire when news got out that data price was going to go up? Well everyone is suffering from abject poverty! That's the logic you get from someone who dedicated his whole life into digging into multiple layers of foolishness, until he reached the zenit!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
This Idrissa Gueye guy dey impress moi wella.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
This Hull keeper sha? Whaat da ... shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibime:
Pius Iniesta was never bigger than Ronaldinho, Eto, Deco, Giuly when he played with them.

Never bigger than Xavi, Messi, Suarez or Neymar when he played with them.

His whole career, he has been a carryalong nigga.

You can as well add Pedro and Pinto since every Tom, Dick and Harry is now bigger than Iniesta grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
homesteady:

Wow! To even think you are a father makes the whole case very funny! Do you think your daughter would be proud of what her father is doing online? grin If she sees this, she would despise you forever!

Be here forming dangote, when even your writing style screams motor Park tout!

Taking a closer look at the issue sef, when did complaining about increase in price signify poverty? Wasn't the whole Internet on fire when news got out that data price was going to go up? Well everyone is suffering from abject poverty! That's the logic you get from someone who dedicated his whole life into digging into multiple layers of foolishness, until he reached the zenit!

I will let you have this one and nothing more. Enjoy it...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
homesteady:

You can as well add Pedro and Pinto since every Tom, Dick and Harry is now bigger than Iniesta grin

My friend sharrap! Did you type this post with borrowed data?

When Iniesta played with Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto, Giuly, was he more influential than them?

Now he is playing with Messi, Suarez, Neymar, is he more influential?

Such is the career of a carryalong nigga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Debroslink:

[s]
1st, I don't discuss Boateng

2nd, Iniesta at 22 had more impact than Ronaldinho in our UCL win against Arsenal.

3rd, Iniesta won the league title without Messi or Xavi beside him in 2 different full seasons. [/s]

4th, Ronaldinho was a Madrid reject when he joined Barca. He wasn't a superstar then.

[s]5th, Lampard would have been a nobody without Abramovich's billions. Show me the titles he won without Abramovich's money. [/s]

Do you know the value of €30 million in 2003 ? In order to win arguement you are typing rubbish. 'Up barka '
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
FBS:
This Idrissa Gueye guy dey impress moi wella.

When Villa were getting relegated last season and Idrissa was being mocked by Villa fans, I wrote the below. FBS, tell your guys at Lokomotiv or CSKA to give me scouting job o.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibime:

My friend sharrap! Did you type this post with borrowed data?

When Iniesta played with Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto, Giuly, was he more influential than them?

Now he is playing with Messi, Suarez, Neymar, is he more influential?

Such is the career of a carryalong nigga.

The sad thing is that all these players have different opinions from you!

Neymar: Iniesta is the best midfielder I’ve ever seen
Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/neymar-iniesta-is-the-best-midfielder-ive-ever-seen/863973#L5DSADCqSkWMWqqu.99
This was just 2days ago!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Iniesta has now been La Roja's top performer in three tournaments (the 2010 World Cup, the 2012 European Championship and, so far at least, at Euro 2016), while he has claimed an amazing nine Man of the Match awards for La Roja in major competitions: one at Euro 2008, three in South Africa 2010, three at Euro 2012 and two more (out of two) in France this time.
Ben Hayward

This is the person Ibime calls passenger!
Wawuuuuu!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Snod..faking.Grass. wow. shocked

Take a bow man. That was beautiful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
homesteady:

Ben Hayward

This is the person Ibime calls passenger!
Wawuuuuu!

My friend sharrap and show me his contribution not nonsense MOTM awards by drunk corporate sponsors in champagne box buying into hype. If I show you Xavis contribution in those tournaments, you will disown Iniesta. MOTM ko, MOTM ni. MOTM for dribbling himself like Pius Ikedia while Xavi is providing all the assists.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibime:

When Villa were getting relegated last season and Idrissa was being mocked by Villa fans, I wrote the below. FBS, tell your guys at Lokomotiv or CSKA to give me scouting job o.
Lol. How your boy Stevo Ireland nah? cheesy

Anyways, CSKA just hired a new manager. Se you wan scout for them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibime:

My friend sharrap and show me his contribution not nonsense MOTM awards by drunk corporate sponsors in champagne box buying into hype. If I show you Xavis contribution in those tournaments, you will disown Iniesta. MOTM ko, MOTM ni. MOTM for dribbling himself like Pius Ikedia while Xavi is providing all the assists.

Sharrrrrrrappppp to! The only person drunk here is you! You are Damn fucking high! High Asf!
How would only one person be against established journalists, technical teams and millions of football viewers?
You should check into a medical facility! You shouldn't carry this madness to 2017 oh grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
homesteady:

Sharrrrrrrappppp to! The only person drunk here is you! You are Damn fucking high! High Asf!
How would only one person be against established journalists, technical teams and millions of football viewers?
You should check into a medical facility! You shouldn't carry this madness to 2017 oh grin

Show me Iniestas contribution and Xavis contribution in those tournaments, lets see who is carrying the team.

I told you that if I show you Xavis contribution in those tournaments, you will disown Iniesta. Of the 14 goals scored by Spain in knockout football in those tournaments, Xavi scored or assisted 50% of them.

That's why since Xavi started having ankle problems and later retired from International football, we see Iniesta being bitchslapped 5-1 every tournament.

Xavi provided the only assist in Euro 2008 final, 2 assists for Euro 2012 final, assist for 1-0 win over Germany in 2010 WC semi, assist for 1-0 win over Portugal in WC 2010 last 16, Goal against Russia in Euro 2008 semifinal.

Iniestas only goal or assist contribution in knockout stages of any tournament apart from the fluke WC final goal that made his name is an assist in a 3-0 win over Russia.

So when I tell you that the corporate sponsors who choose MOTM in champagne box have drunk too much of the champagne, you better believe me. This is why you need to borrow more data so you can do more indepth research to see the truth from the hype. Xavi is Iniestas Lord, Saviour and Carrier.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibime:

Show me Iniestas contribution and Xavis contribution in those tournaments, lets see who is carrying the team.

I told you that if I show you Xavis contribution in those touraments, you will disown Iniesta. Of the 14 goals scored by Spain in knockout football in those tournaments, Xavi scored or assisted 50% of them.

That's why since Xavi started having ankle problems and later retired from International football, we see Iniesta being bitchslapped 5-1 every tournament.

Xavi provided the assist for Euro 2008 final, 2 assists for Euro 2012 final, assist for 1-0 win over Germany in 2010 WC semi, assist for 1-0 win over Portugal in WC 2010 last 16, Goal against Russia in Euro 2008 semifinal.

Iniestas only goal or assist contribution in knockout stages of any tournament apart from the fluke WC final goal that made his name is an assist in a 3-0 win over Russia.

So when I tell you that the sponsors who choose MOTM in champagne box have drunk too much of the champagne, you better believe me. This is why you need to borrow more data so you can do more indepth research to see the truth from the hype. Xavi is Iniestas Lord, Saviour and Carrier.

As usual, your lies! How many teams have defeated Spain 5-1 in any competition? The only time they got whopped by that scoreline, Xavi was on the pitch, and he was fully fit! Everyone except you knows that Spain slump was due to their coach and they can't always continue to perform at the highest level!
During this year Euro, he was their most important player!

You keep on asking me for his contribution, I posted a picture of a page from the technical report of Euro 2012, they stated his contribution and the same can be said for other competitions he entered!
If you don't agree with it, maybe you should take a trip down memory lane, think of what made you declare him best midfield in the world! Please don't clown me and say it was because he was dribbling! Have you ever crowned Quaresma best winger in the world? Ben Arfa, Zaha and many more! Have you ever declared them as best in their positions? Because this guy's are monster dribblers!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
homesteady:

As usual, your lies! How many teams have defeated Spain 5-1 in any competition? The only time they got whopped by that scoreline, Xavi was on the pitch, and he was fully fit! Everyone except you knows that Spain slump was due to their coach and they can't always continue to perform at the highest level!
During this year Euro, he was their most important player!

You keep on asking me for his contribution, I posted a picture of a page from the technical report of Euro 2012, they stated his contribution and the same can be said for other competitions he entered!
If you don't agree with it, maybe you should take a trip down memory lane, think of what made you declare him best midfield in the world! Please don't clown me and say it was because he was dribbling! Have you ever crowned Quaresma best winger in the world? Ben Arfa, Zaha and many more! Have you ever declared them as best in their positions? Because this guy's are monster dribblers!

My friend Xavi was finished in 2014 with ankle arthritis, that's why he was being benched for Barcelona. It was up to Iniesta to carry the team since Xavi can't carry him anymore and he failed woefully.

Iniestas international career since 2012 is exactly what would happen if Iniesta kept dribbling himself all game like Pius Ikedia without Xavi to win the matches.

The facts remain that Xavi scored or assisted 50% of all Spains goals in knockout stages of those tournaments, including all the tight 1-0 victories such as twice against Germany, once against Portugal while apart from the World Cup final fluke, Iniesta only assisted in the 3-0 whitewash of Russia which was an easy game anyway.

You can read all those nonsense reports all you want. Report that told us that they are awarding Iniesta for his creativity. . . with only one assist in Group Stage. Such nonsense report is headed straight for my dustbin.

Even Cesc Fabregas quietly assisted 1 World Cup final goal, 1 Euro final goal, 2 Euros semifinal goals and didn't make this much noise.

Iniesta assisted in whitewash of Russia and was lucky to be in the right place at the right time in World Cup final, and we no fit hear word again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
I just saw that Iniesta made Linda ikeji blog football team of the year grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibime:

My friend Xavi was finished in 2014 with ankle arthritis, that's why he was being benched for Barcelona. It was up to Iniesta to carry the team since Xavi can't carry him anymore and he failed woefully.

Iniestas international career since 2012 is exactly what would happen if Iniesta kept dribbling himself all game like Pius Ikedia without Xavi to win the matches.

The facts remain that Xavi scored or assisted 50% of all Spains goals in knockout stages of those tournaments, including all the tight 1-0 victories such as twice against Germany, once against Portugal while apart from the World Cup final fluke, Iniesta only assisted in the 3-0 whitewash of Russia which was an easy game anyway.

You can read all those nonsense reports all you want. Report that told us that they are awarding Iniesta for his creativity. . . with only one assist in Group Stage. Such nonsense report is headed straight for my dustbin.

Even Cesc Fabregas quietly assisted 1 World Cup final goal, 1 Euro final goal, 2 Euros semifinal goals and didn't make this much noise.

Iniesta assisted in whitewash of Russia and was lucky to be in the right place at the right time in World Cup final, and we no fit hear word again.

Ogbeni! Reply to this!

If you don't agree with it, maybe you should take a trip down memory lane, think of what made you declare him best midfield in the world! Please don't clown me and say it was because he was dribbling! Have you ever crowned Quaresma best winger in the world? Ben Arfa, Zaha and many more! Have you ever declared them as best in their positions? Because these guys are monster dribblers!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
homesteady:
I just saw that Iniesta made Linda ikeji blog football team of the year grin grin

Pictures or...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
homesteady:

Thats where he belongs, on pages of gossip magazines with pictures of him dribbling as evidence. When the real footballers are putting in the work and winning games with their end product, it is vaccuous reports of intangible contributions that will be put forward for Iniesta.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ibime:

I told you that if I show you Xavis contribution in those tournaments, you will disown Iniesta. Of the 14 goals scored by Spain in knockout football in those tournaments, Xavi scored or assisted 50% of them.

Xavi provided the only assist in Euro 2008 final, 2 assists for Euro 2012 final, assist for 1-0 win over Germany in 2010 WC semi, assist for 1-0 win over Portugal in WC 2010 last 16, Goal against Russia in Euro 2008 semifinal.

So when I tell you that the corporate sponsors who choose MOTM in champagne box have drunk too much of the champagne, you better believe me. This is why you need to borrow more data so you can do more indepth research to see the truth from the hype. Xavi is Iniestas Lord, Saviour and Carrier.

It was the same hype that crowned Messi as the 2010 WPOTY, when Sneijder clearly had the better year after winning the Serie A, Champions League, and helping the Netherlands reach the WC final.

Sometimes, these awards aren't truly reflective of players' performances.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:03am On Dec 31, 2016
homesteady:

Ogbeni! Reply to this!

In 2009, when I made that statement, Barcelona had just started dominating club football and Iniesta had no record to examine at the very top at that time. As usual, all the hype was around the tikitaka merchants so it is easy to get carried away when you see Barca in the final playing fantastic stuff.

After few years of studying that team, and having some years of Iniestas record to go by, it didn't take long to figure that Xavi actually runs the tikitaka game, while Iniesta is not doing his job properly, which is to make the difference in the opponents goal. Xavi was actually even outproducing him at certain stages from a deeper position. I quickly compartmentalized Barca into it's constituent parts - Xavi and Messi. The midfield dominance comes from Xavi (best midfield dominator I've ever seen) while the winning of games comes from Messi. Iniesta has nothing to do with it but get carried along.

Infact within a year or two of making that statement, I recanted and named Xavi my favourite midfielder of all time.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2016
Ibime:

Fat Frank in the 5 years before Romans billions has more goals than Pius Iniestas 12 year career played in teams with a multitude of Balon Dor contestants. What a disgrace!

Oponu raumdeuter, this is a disgrace. I disagreed with ibime in the past, but all these points are incontestable. I couldn't believe it when i saw that iniesta played 33 matches and no single goal. Very shameful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:37am On Dec 31, 2016
airmark:

Oponu rumdeuter, this is a disgrace. I disagreed with ibime in the past, but all these points are incontestable. I couldn't believe it when i saw that iniesta played 33 matches and no single goal. Very shameful.

You dont have the brain capacity to disagree with ibime even in his current fat and low IQ state. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

You dont have the brain capacity to disagree with ibime even in his current fat and low IQ state. Stop deceiving yourself

Says oponu apari, whose brain has been eroded, repeating same senseless stuffs over and over again. Silent juve fan, tell me why iniesta played 33 matches without a goal?. Something modric and co will commit suicide for, if it happens.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:41am On Dec 31, 2016
airmark:

Says oponu apari, whose brain has been eroded, repeating same senseless stuffs over and over again. Silent juve fan, tell me why iniesta played 33 matches without a goal?. Something modric and co will commit suicide for, if it happens.

cheesy cheesy

Na you and dayo today.... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:46am On Dec 31, 2016
airmark:

You don't have the brain capacity to engage me or anyone in an argument. Stay on the sides and be liking posts and posting pictures apoda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:07am On Dec 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

You don't have the brain capacity to engage me or anyone in an argument. Stay on the sides and be liking posts and posting pictures apoda

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will always be here to burst you. I was busy since morn, i just read most of your misrepresentations as usual. Were you born this way ? A ronaldinho that barcelona outwitted man utd to get his signature for 30m in 2003, you and your mumu 'up barka' fans were trying to downplay his quality then. Your head like ogbomosho coconut, it's only there to process fallacies.

diggz:

cheesy cheesy

Na you and dayo today.... cheesy
Pa ramuzaki, pius eunuch iniesta's manager. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21am On Dec 31, 2016
airmark:

I will always be here to burst you. I was busy since morn, i just read most of your misrepresentations as usual. Were you born this way ? A ronaldinho that barcelona outwitted man utd to get his signature for 30m in 2003, you and your mumu 'up barka' fans were trying to downplay his quality then. Your head like ogbomosho coconut, it's only there D

You are too dumb to burst anyone. You are the standard for foolishness on this forum

So saying you disagreed with ibime is foolish you don't have the mental capacity to do such. All you know about football can be written in a grain of millet

Just keep liking posts and posting pictures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) ... (19426) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), raumdeuter, fredoooooo, Unlimited22, afrodoc2, Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.