Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509505 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2017

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bimffo:

See Man United fans that is mopping floor in 6th position still want to give Chelsea fans L.Please use the L as elevating ladder to 4th position first.

Thank you,buh before then just ....... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lana1:
Na now u sabi show table...
Oga take ur L and go and sleep

Take it for the last time.
10 points clear off ur useless team.
You are a shameless muthafuvvka!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

LOL, Tell me, how u take different from Raumdeuter now cheesy

That one na apari abi wetin una dey call am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
dopeJemi:

Na my yansh be this, make una no turn this thing to welcome back party, good to see that you guys have 0 win in 2017

You really really can't help yourself...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
elrony:

"Alonso, Luiz and Cunte,una nukwala ogene??"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01_dEXLqsk

E don enter Eastern gyrations? ACHIKOLO!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ibime:

The contention here is not who was marking Alli but who was marking Kane.

Luiz left Kane inexplicably and called Azpi to come and mark him, opening road for Alli where Azpi was.

Can you explain Luiz thought process in this goal? Who is he leaving Kane to go and mark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9iRGnZhmos

Hmmm, Nateevs on 2nd view, you are right.

I thought Azpi was moving to mark Kane but it seems he is just following Luiz instruction to lay the offside trap

But sha, the instruction was only relayed to Azpi, Moses was not informed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
A40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01_dEXLqsk

E don enter Eastern gyrations? ACHIKOLO!
grin cheesygrin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Spurs haven't lost a Premier League
London derby at White Hart Lane
under Mauricio Pochettino (W8 D4 L0)

poch turning white hart lane to a fortress for them London ninnies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Ibime:

The contention here is not who was marking Alli but who was marking Kane.

Luiz left Kane inexplicably and called Azpi to come and mark him, opening road for Alli where Azpi was.

Can you explain Luiz thought process in this goal? Who is he leaving Kane to go and mark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9iRGnZhmos

If Azpi and Moses step up there, then Alli and Kane are offside which is what Nateevs was pointing out.

Note that Luiz was marking Kane until he realises that Alonso has allowed Eriksen the ball. Luiz then steps up in an attempt to force Alli and Kane Offside.

I don't see how Luiz carries any blame for the goal at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:04am On Jan 05, 2017
Ibime:

Check it again.

Luiz ran away from Kane in no sensible direction asking Azpi to mark him, without the sense to see that Alli was coming in on Azpi side.

A cross from central midfield should never lead to a goal unless defenders are sleeping.
no, luiz and azpi moved forward so that they can keep kane and alli offside and it was about to work until Moses came and kept alli onside.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:04am On Jan 05, 2017
eph12:
Oasis007 don't say I dinor call you for this party o angry

grin

But.....buh..... I did come late! Hope the Party isn't over yet?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:05am On Jan 05, 2017
I don't care .....Alonso destroyed us today!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Nihilist:

If Azpi and Moses step up there, then Alli and Kane are offside which is what Nateevs was pointing out.

Note that Luiz was marking Kane until he realises that Alonso has allowed Eriksen the ball. Luiz then steps up in an attempt to force Alli and Kane Offside.

I don't see how Luiz carries any blame for the goal at all.

Yeah I spotted that on 2nd viewing. Moses shoulda stepped up, but then again he's not a defender so it won't come natural to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2017
diggz:

Yimu...Na so tongue after missing road for like 3months back to back cheesy

Uwc bruv!

You get proof? Which road we miss? This is 2017, we have 1 win in 2017, Chelsea? 0 win.. Oboy forget, your club usless gan

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2017
A40:

Liverpool should be topping the table by now. They dropped some really silly pts along the way

I dey tell you... angry

CC Slimzjoe... wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2017
Sir FBS, Diggz da diggolo, fowlben, che L seafan1 and the rest of our hosts thanks for making this first party of the year a great one.

We pray you quadruple your efforts to host us better again!

My vote of thanks!!! grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2017
dopeJemi:

You get proof? Which road we miss? This is 2017, we have 1 win in 2017, Chelsea? 0 win.. Oboy forget, your club usless gan

This is rich coming from a manU fan who ran away from NL for 3months....nice try.

The definition of being useless is spending 100 of millions just to remain fixed permanently on 6th position tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2017
Ibime:

Some Baba Rahmanians wont let the boy rest.

In all honesty, we can upgrade his position but he is 1000% an upgrade on Baba.

I'm expecting Kenedy to move on that position soon so far he trains well.

Definitely better than Baba.

Kenedy can fill the position but my fear is his obsession for offensive play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Nihilist:

You really really can't help yourself...

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin i just keep giving you reasons to doubt my sexuality
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Ibime:

Luiz was not following Kane.

Luiz left Kane inexplicably, causing Azpi to run across to Kane thereby vacating the space Alli ran into.

I am still baffled at what Luiz saw that made him run like headless chicken away from Kane.
that is what I thought initially, but when I watched the highlight again, I now saw that both luiz and azpi moved to keep kane and alli offside. You will notice that both of them moved at the same time. It was Moses that spoilt it due to not being a natural defender.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2017
diggz:

This is rich coming from a manU fan who ran away from NL for 3months....nice try.

The definition of being useless is spending 100 of millions just to remain fixed permanently on 6th position tongue

No no no, the definition of being useless is having 0 win in 2017, even Sunderland get draw, diggz! Bone, your club yeye die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Roland17:

Thank you.. its easy to say Spurs are biting from Alonso's wing, however, the back line were horrible. When Erickson has possession of the ball before crossing, did you notice 3 Chelsea players (Kante, Cahil and Matic) stood like statues without anyone challenging his cross.
thank you. That is the problem. Matic was the one in the best position to challenge that cross, but he stood there and did nothing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Quickest to get to 20 EPL Goals

Dele Alli (52)
Paul Scholes (74)
David Beckham (90)
Frank Lampard (140)

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:25am On Jan 05, 2017
dopeJemi:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin i just keep giving you reasons to doubt my sexuality

There's absolutely no doubt about what team you play for...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2017
Greatihex:
that is what I thought initially, but when I watched the highlight again, I now saw that both luiz and azpi moved to keep kane and alli offside. You will notice that both of them moved at the same time. It was Moses that spoilt it due to not being a natural defender.

Yeah you're right.

Although the goal woulda still stood if Moses stepped up as Kane would be the one offside, not Alli.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Nihilist:

There's absolutely no doubt about what team you play for...

Cheers to the poosy team cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2017
This is how it happened in 2015, when spurs beat us on matchday 20 on new year's day. We still went on to win the league. History is repeating itself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Moses was the main culprit for the first goal.
1) He failed to react to his CBs movement thereby keeping both Alli and Kane onside.
2) After keeping them onside he was the only one that could see across the line and recognize the danger Alli posed coming from Azpi's blind side, yet he failed to react to that as well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:03am On Jan 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Take it for the last time.
10 points clear off ur useless team.
You are a shameless muthafuvvka!!!!
This is how u know the daft apoda football fans on NL with no real sense of judgement.

Of what use is the 10pts difference?? Did it help Chelsea avoid defeat against Spurs?? Or will it help ur club win league come May?? Abi wats all this rubbish?? If i start shouting 20 Epl and 3 Ucl up and down, wat difference ll it make??

I no come here come follow anybody argue. U don lose. Take ur L like a man and stop being a bitter, petty noob!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Lana1:
This is how u know the daft apoda football fans on NL with no real sense of judgement.

Of what use is the 10pts difference?? Did it help Chelsea avoid defeat against Spurs?? Or will it help ur club win league come May?? Abi wats all this rubbish?? If i start shouting 20 Epl and 3 Ucl up and down, wat difference ll it make??

I no come here come follow anybody argue. U don lose. Take ur L like a man and stop being a bitter, petty noob!

Take ur sixth position and go dive into a canal.
Apoda ofofungbemu.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:13am On Jan 05, 2017
afrodoc2:
Moses was the main culprit for the first goal.
1) He failed to react to his CBs movement thereby keeping both Alli and Kane onside.
2) After keeping them onside he was the only one that could see across the line and recognize the danger Alli posed coming from Azpi's blind side, yet he failed to react to that as well.
It's not just about Moses, the entire defence was shambolic dealing with crosses.

Chelsea may have just exposed a weak point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.