Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10758636 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) ... (19438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by vicot(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
aspects of the victory as he highlighted afterwards… ‘It was a good result for us,’ Conte began. ‘When you win 4-0 it’s a good result, and when you score many goals and you don’t concede. In this case Asmir Begovic was very good, he made two good saves. ‘I must be pleased because when you change nine players you can see all the players, all the squad are totally involved in our idea of football, our project. That’s very important. ‘This competition until now has been an opportunity for me to put players in that are not playing a lot in this period for us. It was also very important to see the right reply of these players and it happened. I’m very happy. ‘We have to try to arrive at the end of the competition if we are able. If we win we will deserve this. We are ready to fight. We will see the draw - I hope to play the next game at home again.’ Five of our starting XI today are 23 or younger ‘Our young players are growing and it’s very important for the club. We only have the league and the FA Cup. The FA Cup is a good opportunity to see these young players and their improvement. I am satisfied with what I saw today. They are very important for the club. ‘If they deserve to play I am ready to put them in the team. I am not scared of young players. The only thing I ask is that they are ready to play.’ Batshuayi struck for the second successive FA Cup match ‘To score a goal is always important for a player, above all a forward. His performance was good, I saw great commitment, he worked very hard for the team, for sure he is improving step by step. He is increasing his knowledge about our idea of football, our philosophy. It’s important now he continues to work and shows us the right commitment and will to improve.’ Pedro meanwhile scored his third in two games starting as a wing-back ‘We are finding out a great player that can play in different positions. To see him as a wing-back is not usual, like Moses at the start of the season. It shows me he has great commitment, form and quality. ‘Pedro plays very well as a wing-back or as a winger. Now I have a problem for Tuesday!’ Ivanovic came off the bench to score. He has been linked with a move away recently… ‘First of all, I’m pleased for Iva. He scored a goal and that is always a great joy for a player. ‘In this situation it’s important to evaluate a lot of things, above all for the player. He hasn’t played a lot for us this season. I know when a player has the habit to play every game and it happens that you’re not playing regularly, it’s not easy to accept this decision. ‘Iva knows the situation well. I’m pleased if he remains here with us, but in this situation the player must make the best decision for him and his family. ‘I’m ready to accept any decision. He deserves great respect for his career at Chelsea. He has played a lot of games, he has won a lot, and we have to respect his decision.’ Begovic is another who has been the subject of transfer talk ‘It’s the same situation as for Iva. There are three days to finish this transfer window. The situation is very clear with Asmir. ‘Asmir is a really important player for me, a really good goalkeeper, important in the changing room. We are open to offer him the possibility to go in another team, but it’s important we have a substitution. We have some situations we are seeing, but we are not closer. ‘He loves Chelsea, his teammates, the club. We have a really good relationship and for sure it won’t be a problem.’ Now our attention switches to a trip to Anfield on Tuesday ‘To win away against Liverpool is never easy. We have only two days to prepare. When we played against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge, we lost the game, the only game we have lost here. It’s important to understand the real value of this team. It’s a really tough game, an important game. After this game there will be 15 games to finish the season. Liverpool are a team who can fight until the end to win the title. ‘Only through work can dreams happen. For us to stay on top of the league is a dream. If you remember our start, now we are doing very well.’
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Now that Kenedy and Ake look like they will be Cahill and Alonso to the bench next season ,I can't wait for Baker/MVG and Musonda to get rid of that Agago and Willian

That's if we don't sign a midfielder and a Forward

The youths are taking over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Emaprince:
Liverpool go don cut people ticket finish.

Where is chelseafan1 BTW?

LOL, omo, I did Liverpool to just score o nd it clicked but dt mumu atletico later spoilt the ticket, d cuunts couldn't score just a goal to save my 56k winning after Spurs have given me HBP with dt dere useless 1.12 odds

If Inter scores tonyt sha, I'm winning 30k

So,Donjazet put me for is coming abi, no wahala o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Griffon:

I concur. Like I told big kesh during the game, Ake doesn't just work himself into the position to get involved in a goal. He thinks like a defender whose first instinct is just to stop an opposition player.

He's got the composure, aggresiveness, awareness and good foot-work to dislodge Cahill from the LCB but I'm only afraid he has a height disadvantage.

He's got the mind of a CM as well. These guys don't open their legs when running like a wingback. It is not in a CM or CBs nature to push the ball 10 yards and run after it because if you do that in midfield you would lose it and it would be dangerous. So they never learned the skill of kicking the ball down the touchline and chasing after it. That is a mindset which Kenedy and Moses have as they are wingers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
This Afcon Gat me thinking Nigeria surely has the most handsome men in West Africa

Burkina Faso and Senegal just worst. ..No shades of light at all, all melanin
If you shoot them in the dark, the bullet will come back and ask for torchlight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
This Afcon Gat me thinking Nigeria surely has the most handsome men in West Africa

That reminds me, I hope Mane is winning?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
Looks like Iva might be off to Zenit afterall and for free? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ibime:

That reminds me, I hope Mane is winning?
HT
0-0 Senegal vs Cameroon.
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
FBS:
Looks like Iva might be off to Zenit afterall and for free. shocked

That's how you were talking about wife grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ibime:

That's how you were talking about wife grin grin grin
Na the same ppl from zenit talk am na. cheesy

Now they are saying they need a defender badly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

This dude u're crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Senegal advances into the Semi-finals!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sadio Mane knocks out Senegal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
@ibime, Mane says hi. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Griffon:
Senegal advances into the Semi-finals!
Na red & white tv you dey watch? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mane sends his country out of Afcon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
Sadio Mane knocks out Senegal

Seems like I posted so soon. Lawd knows how much Liverpool wired into that nigga's account to betray his fatherland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Griffon:

Seems like I posted so soon. Lawd knows how much Liverpool wired into that nigga's account to betray his fatherland.
Haba. Awon aye. People sha. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
FBS:

Na red & white tv you dey watch? cheesy

Not watching the ball really, just following the updates on the net whilst seeing Strike Back on my telly.

Senegal were enjoying an advantage when I concluded they're into the next round, guess I spoke so soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
FBS:

Haba. Awon aye. People sha. grin grin grin

Hehe. Look at this from this angle.

Liverpool have been struggling ever since Mane departed for the Afcon and the only way they can bounce back is by bringing the diminutive forward back.

They explain the plan to Mane via phone call and promise to wire enough cash into his account if only he can aid in dumping Senegal out of the mundial. Miss chances, bore the team with demolarising talks etc, just anything to enhance the chances of elimination.

And just minutes ago, he had that chance and he took it. Aha, finally! I'll be going back to England to smash my favorite punnany and ofcourse alert is expected. Do you have a better theory bud? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:51am On Jan 29, 2017
FBS:
@ibime, Mane says hi. grin

Thank God say he play extra time. That may convince Klopp to give him extra rest.

On a side note, Senegal were the best team in the tournament, but as usual, they are the QUARTER FINAL KINGS.

Every AFCON, they are guaranteed to get to quarterfinal and lose there. Since dem born me, it has been so. My first ever tournament I watched was Senegal 92 and guess where they got eliminated, quarter final!

Meanwhile Cameroun are called Germany of Africa for a reason. Even if they bring their worst team, they can scrape a 0-0 and win on penalties. . . and they always win on penalties.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2017
pamcode:
As in. That Fab pass that he scuffled, Costa would have put that away, that was one of Drogba trademark way of scoring - high ball controlled by the chest, A turning and a goal. He is trying sha and he has the passion.
yea.. He is trying to make a statement that he can challenge Costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Kenedy is the Future at that LWB. Alonso and Ake are just temporary occupants.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2017
Dhellake:
Kenedy is the Future at that LWB. Alonso and Ake are just temporary occupants.

Where have you been man?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2017
EPL Positions since November: CFC: 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1. Arsenal: 2-3-4-4-3-5-4-2. Manchester United: 6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6. Some teams are consistent in winning, some consistent in being average.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2017
judeefcc:
EPL Positions since November: CFC: 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1. Arsenal: 2-3-4-4-3-5-4-2. Manchester United: 6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6. Some teams are consistent in winning, some consistent in being average.

Manure United are they the mark of the beast last 6 games 666. 666

look at how Ass-Nal has been klopping move up move to middle move down move up again, just inconsistent like Nigeria Nepa
Even Bible Say If Any Man Lack Wisdom He should ask in faith, And Not Doubt, Because (But he must ask in faith, without doubting, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.) James 1:5-6

my beloved #CFC we have been so consistent, well done conte well done boys, well done our fans. lets go for double ONE LIFE ONE LOVE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2017
judeefcc:

Consistent in being average or consistent in making the anti-christ revelation of John look real?

Even the mark of the beast never looked this scary. Its just 666, but those scumbags are taking it to another level.

I'm not much of a church person but believe me, I think Christ might be coming soon. The signs can be seen clearly in Manyoo's form.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2017
Griffon:

Consistent in being average or consistent in making the anti-christ revelation of John look real?

Even the mark of the beast never looked this scary. Its just 666, but those scumbags are taking it to another level.

I'm not much of a church person but believe me, I think Christ might be coming soon. The signs can be seen clearly in Manyoo's form.
Manure is a satanic club or you're just knowing. Babertov's uncle who is a priest said so, he warned his nephew not to transfer to manure then. Another evidence is the nick name of the club( Red Devils).

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2017
Griffon:

ASS-Nal are not left out it seems they also have their share from scriptures Even Bible Say If Any Man Lack Wisdom He should ask in faith, And Not Doubt, (But he must ask in faith, without doubting, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.) James 1:5-6

Ass-nal lack wisdom and also lack faith that is why the wind of the EPL is tossing them up and down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2017
hensben:
Manure is a satanic club or you're just knowing. Babertov's uncle who is a priest said so, he warned his nephew not to transfer to manure then. Another evidence is the nick name of the club( Red Devils).

you're very correct they are truly

RED DEVIL'S

the

their next match they will still remain in 6th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Na joke I dey oo. I no know where una carry these conspiracy theories dey go cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) ... (19438) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy, fredoooooo, Realtord43, zeusis(m), WhoDeyHause, Sportsweb, fyinka47(m), BlueMann, chic2pimp(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.