Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,702 members, 7,862,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10737077 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) ... (19401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

When you rely on Hazard to dance through defences and not break them down then you know your midfield is useless

That's surprising considering the fact that we have our esteemed POTY and the Immaculate visionary CM with 6 assists all through wonderfully weighted through balls

How many times has Messi himself danced through well drilled defences and score without any support from his teammates

Messi has done it countless times.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
FBS:

Remember say today na match day o grin

Lol... You dey fear? No shaking for today match joor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nihilist:

9 goals and 3 assists is low output? cheesy

Oya list how many players have more output in the league.

Remember where this current debate started from? Hazard's goals compared to Pedro and Willian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
timbros:

Remember where this current debate started from? Hazard's goals compared to Pedro and Willian.

I don't understand why you can't just mention the people out performing Hazard and his 'low' output? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
timbros:

Lol... You dey fear? No shaking for today match joor
me fear? Say wetin happen. cheesy

Wey Ibime?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by purplekayc(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Italian coach doing wounders with tactic undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nihilist:

The only team in the world today where Hazard does not walk into a starting position is Barca. I might add Madrid due to Ororo factor. Rest assured Hazard isn't risking jack.
Wouldn't mind him though,if Neymar goes to PSG.

Let him come and sell his ãss to Messi before it's too late. grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
bykebyke:

Gerraway from hia mehn... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
timbros:

Messi has done it countless times.

Oya.. .4 examples

When Messi danced through a parked bus... Oya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nihilist:

9 goals 3 assists = 12 contribution to goals

Dele Alli, Eriksen, Alexis, DeBruyne, Firmino, Walcott(14goals 2 assists all comps), Michael Antonio, Son Heung Min, Lallana, Snodgrass Pedro(All comps), Siggurdson

Note all these I listed are players who arent the recognised top striker for their clubs and either have more output or at par with Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nihilist:

The only team in the world today where Hazard does not walk into a starting position is Barca. I might add Madrid due to Ororo factor. Rest assured Hazard isn't risking jack.
Absolutely true! But I put it to you that in the coming years, Hazard will become like the real Pius Ikedia raumdeuter calls him... All work but no much end results (GOALS) which matters alot in the hall of fame of football super stars..
My love for Hazard does not want Him to end up that way... He should be more clinical in front of the goal. Someone will still tell me he is not a striker undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
FBS:

Wey Ibime?
He is very much around, baba no wan shook mouth for the matter... U know say then bombs will roll grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

9 goals 3 assists = 12 contribution to goals

Dele Alli, Eriksen, Alexis, DeBruyne, Firmino, Walcott(14goals 2 assists all comps), Michael Antonio, Son Heung Min, Lallana, Snodgrass Pedro(All comps), Siggurdson

Note all these I listed are players who arent the recognised top striker for their clubs and either have more output or at par with Hazard

What Is all competitions?

We are talking in the league, you're calling all competitions. Why not add AFCON and World Cup to it? cheesy

How many cup games has Hazard played this season abi which kind of wack analysis is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nihilist:
I

People forget these things quite easily. Comparing Chelsea with 3 centre backs and 2 DMs to Arsenal that play only one DM and 2 wingbacks and asking why Hazard us not scoring as much is just disingenuous.

Why is nobody asking Cech and Kolscieny where the cleansheets are?

Conte knows what he's doing . Arsenal formation will always favour Sanchez. When you have ozil and iwobi playing behind him .

CONTEDDICTED:

They want to be defensive solid with 2 DMs and want Hazard to carry the team more

This are the same set of people that Insulted Jose for trying to do the same thing

JUST IMAGINE

I expected this moment to come. I know conte will tweak the o ensure winnings don't stop. This is the reason I want hazard to go to real after winning ucl with us. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
bykebyke:

We are selling to real. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
airmark:

Conte knows what he's doing . Arsenal formation will always favour Sanchez. When you have ozil and iwobi playing behind him .

I expected this moment to come. I know conte will tweak the o ensure winnings don't stop. This is the reason I want hazard to go to real after winning ucl with us. cool

People forget that Sanchez has been playing number 9 in that ultra attavking team. Even after Giroud came back, he gets subbed off in a couple of games and Sanchez moves to 9.

This is who they are comparing to Hazard. 9 goals and 3 assists in the league midway through the season is now being described as LOW (?) Output for God's sake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
lordfalcao:
hazard plays the same game Sanchez plays, his goal scoring ability should be level or above Sanchez
have you forgotten that Sanchez has played most of his matches this season as a centre forward

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nihilist:

I don't understand why you can't just mention the people out performing Hazard and his 'low' output? grin

I never said any someone outperform Hazard. But we all know how we always attack Pedro and/or Willian performance in this thread. Now for Hazard's numbers to be identical to this two guys, don't you think his output is low?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
FBS:
me fear? Say wetin happen. cheesy

Wey Ibime?

3 points or nothing tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

They want to be defensive solid with 2 DMs and want Hazard to carry the team more

This are the same set of people that Insulted Jose for trying to do the same thing

JUST IMAGINE
this is excuse. When Jose was playing 2 DM how was hazard goal scoring stats?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hazard is doing just fine. 9 goals so far equals 17 for the season which is fine by me. His shooting is OK, it's his off-the-ball movement to arrive in the box that could improve.

As long as there is an impotent eunuch somewhere contributing 2 goals and 3 assists per season, yet they hail him, then for me Hazard dey kampke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Absolutely true! But I put it to you that in the coming years, Hazard will become like the real Pius Ikedia raumdeuter calls him... All work but no much end results (GOALS) which matters alot in the hall of fame of football super stars..
My love for Hazard does not want Him to end up that way... He should be more clinical in front of the goal. Someone will still tell me he is not a striker undecided

Around the start of the season, I posted stats showing how Hazard's shooting numbers had gone up and how his scoring numbers had gone up.

The move to a defensive formation naturally would stifle overall team attacking play in favour of solidity at the back. We are relying more on individual brilliance which I personally don't like.

Perspective is key to everything. Hazard is doing very well for us- of course, he could do better, but he has been very very good for us given the circumstances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Greatihex:
have you forgotten that Sanchez has played most of his matches this season as a centre forward
what are we going to do for hazard before he starts to give us good goals??.

He was playing lmf that's why he couldn't score, now he is playing WF. He is not scoring because he is helping the mildfield...

Should we start playing him center forward before he starts scoring ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
timbros:

I never said any someone outperform Hazard. But we all know how we always attack Pedro and/or Willian performance in this thread. Now for Hazard's numbers to be identical to this two guys, don't you think his output is low?

Hazard knits the play for the likes of Pedro and Costa. You no dey watch our ball ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ibime:
Hazard is doing just fine. 9 goals so far equals 17 for the season which is fine by me. His shooting is OK, it's his off-the-ball movement to arrive in the box that could improve.

As long as there is an impotent eunuch somewhere contributing 2 goals and 3 assists per season, yet they hail him, then for me Hazard dey kampke.
his shooting is poor, everything about his game is top notch, apart from shooting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nihilist:

Hazard is doing very well for us- of course, he could do better, but he has been very very good for us given the circumstances.
At bolded.. cool..we finally reached a common ground baba Nihilist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bournemouth bid £18m for Ake.

Chelsea are shocked by the size of the bid and neveresperredit so they are letting Ake decide for himself. grin grin grin

Personally I'm also on the fence. Either way is fine by me, although I feel Ake can grow to a £35m player in the future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
lordfalcao:
what are we going to do for hazard before he starts to give us good goals??.

He was playing lmf that's why he couldn't score, now he is playing WF. He is not scoring because he is helping the mildfield...

Should we start playing him center forward before he starts scoring ??

Dele Alli is the only midfielder in the league with more goals than Hazard.

And even his midfield status is arguable, in some games this season, Kane appears to be playing almost as a supporting striker for Alli. Chelsea game and West Brom come to mind.

Sanchez has been a 9 this seasom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
All eyes on Hazard today,i want to see his creating skills not his hidden skills o.#LivChe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nihilist:

mane 9 goals, 4 assist.
Alli 11 goals two assist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
lordfalcao:
his shooting is poor, everything about his game is top notch, apart from shooting.

His shooting is fine. Many of his goals are long range. The top goalscoring score massive volume by timing their runs into the box. That's the difference between an Alli and a Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Skimpledawg:

At bolded.. cool..we finally reached a common ground baba Nihilist

From my very first post I said he could do better. You had blood in your eyes so you didn't want to see. grin

I fear for Hazard's safety if you and lordfalcao catch him in the street

(1) (2) (3) ... (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) ... (19401) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Geld(m), Phethar007(m), afrodoc2, Windscribe and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.