Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507054 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
diggz:

Oga lukaku was never the first sub pls.....just talk another thing. Except batshuayi is busy shining shoes like shoemakers,i no see which shine him done shine for CFC .

As a matter of fact lukaku is batshuayis God and I am not trying to paint lukaku as one. You only have to compare both players using what lukaku did when he was batshuayis age.

Funny part is u keep shouting batshuayi while conte benches him for even pedro to play as a nine. Please do not be deceived even conte can't trust batshuayi to lead the line for CFC and dat is why we are being link with all sorts of strikers.
now, i have nt said that batshuayi is beta than lukaku or that lukaku is beta, bt what i wil nt take is someone mentioning lukaku alongside costa or saying that he shld cum to chelsea and replace costa.
Lukaku that was brought in against bayern in a super cup. Go and check our league matches in the beginning of 2013/2014 season to see the strikers who were subbed.
Bats keep scoring and assisting whenever he starts.
I am using my phone to type. I don't have the strength for this argument. Lets just leave it for another day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Greatihex:
now, i have nt said that batshuayi is beta than lukaku or that lukaku is beta, bt what i wil nt take is someone mentioning lukaku alongside costa or saying that he shld cum to chelsea and replace costa.
Lukaku that was brought in against bayern in a super cup. Go and check our league matches in the beginning of 2013/2014 season to see the strikers who were subbed.
Bats keep scoring and assisting whenever he starts.
I am using my phone to type. I don't have the strength for this argument. Lets just leave it for another day.

Unluckily for you, there's somebody here who didn't even want Costa to be signed to sideline Lukaku.

Did you know that Lukaku has outscored in total goals Costa since Costa moved to the UK.

Lukaku has been able to keep pace with Costa despite playing for inferior teams.

You're lucky I'm on my phone.. I for murder you with stats today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Greatihex:
Batshuayi keeps scoring.
Lukaku can only shine in a club like westbrom and Everton not Chelsea.
Lukaku had ba, torres and eto to contend with. I remember lukaku being the first choice sub before he was loaned out by mou.
Debruyne didn't have the mentality then. This why he went to Wolfsburg where he will be given the chance to play regularly even when he is not doing well.

My friend you better stop typing nonsense if you don't know what you're typing.

Do you know the politics that kept Lukaku and Sturridge out of the first team? Do you know the politics that restricted KDBs chances?

Have you heard of managers losing their job for refusing to play Torres and given their main brief being Torres must play every game, and you must make Torres successful. Not only were strikers permanently benched for Torres but systems of play and formations were dictated from the very top to suit Torres. To the point a Technical Director opened his stinking mouth to imply Lampard cannot give first time passes that Torres' likes (when he is one of the best at it) and Torres is missing those passes from Gerrard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
I kept watching replays of Hazards solo run goal today...I have never been a fan of him but Damn...Gotta take a bow...What a Sensational goal.

NAH...He's still fvcking average...Arsenal Defenders are just Shite....Coquelin and Koscielny should be castrated for that dog shite. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ibime:

Do you know the politics that kept Lukaku and Sturridge out of the first team? Do you know the politics that restricted KDBs chances?

Have you heard of managers losing their job for refusing to play Torres and given their main brief being Torres must play every game, and you must make Torres successful. Not only were strikers permanently benched for Torres but systems of play and formations were dictated from the very top to suit Torres. To the point a Technical Director opened his stinking mouth to imply Lampard cannot give first time passes that Torres' likes (when he is one of the best at it) and Torres is missing those passes from Gerrard.

I don't even get the guys point I swear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ibime:

That boy has never watched Lukaku play for Chelsea. Probably wasn't a Chelsea fan in 2011. It's better to leave him to his ignorance than engage him in conversation about events he knows nothing about.

Lukaku has not played 1 minute for Chelsea as a no 9.
please, what position did lukaku play in against bayern in the super cup?
Batshuayi never played as a no 9 for chelsea b4 he got his first goal and assist in d epl.
If lukaku is as good as he is being painted, he should have used d few minutes that he was given to do something reasonable on the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Someone is actually saying Batshuayi is better than Lukaku. Like seriously WTF! Do some people just take dumb football stands just to find something to argue about ??

Honestly. "I am not understanding"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
A quick rewind , Sept 24, 2016, mocking of hazard against arsenal .

raumdeuter:

I wan ask just now. Has anyone seen him at all? or is he playing for Barcelona now? Abi na him dey wear that Walcott jersey?

And today when he scored

raumdeuter:

Koscielny is a useless defender

When will hazard do this in the CL knockout games. Not be a local champion dribbling hopeless EPL defenders upandan

Some people deserve spanking on their empty skulls

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
#CFC while do you always love murdering AssNal

una nor get feelings kwo

see as una kill their spirit for field

una just tell them say the mouth when them dey make na today he go end, and injured them were it hurt most

na wa for una oh

i know say d day dey go sack wenger na #CFC go beat am black and blue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ibime:

yet, sturridge was scoring and playing reasonably whenever he was brought in.
Let us take the case of Gabriel Jesus. We all saw his performance against tottenham. That was all he needed to make the manager bench a proven striker for him to play. Look at iheanacho.
Chelsea is a big club, and first impression matters in a big club.
Also, there is no second chance for first impression.
If lukaku is as good as u guys say, he shld be able make something out of the few chances he got. Even if it is nt to score or assist, he shld at least make movements, passes etc that will show that he is capable to play 4 a big team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Greatihex:
yet, sturridge was scoring and playing reasonably whenever he was brought in.
Let us take the case of Gabriel Jesus. We all saw his performance against tottenham. That was all he needed to make the manager bench a proven striker for him to play. Look at iheanacho.
Chelsea is a big club, and first impression matters in a big club.
Also, there is no second chance for first impression.
If lukaku is as good as u guys say, he shld be able make something out of the few chances he got. Even if it is nt to score or assist, he shld at least make movements, passes etc that will show that he is capable to play 4 a big team.

Sturridge is also a winger and was only played on the wing not as no9 which was being politically reserved for Torres no matter what.

Lukaku is a no9 and can only play that position which was being politically reserved for Torres no matter what.

So I don't see the comparison. Please receive sense.

If say someone failed to shine, that indicates another person was shining and took the position from him. Was Torres shining or stinking up the place?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
So Coutinho is back from injury, Mane is back from AFCON. Who else is left to come back?

Pogba has had more haircuts in 2017 than Liverpool have wins!

Lets be real here, if Liverpools title challenge depended on the return of a jet-lagged Senegalese who runs about like a headless chicken then their title chances cant have been that good in the first place.

Klopp, like Guardiola, is finding that English football, whether in the Premier league or against lower division teams in the cup competitions,is ultra competitive and teams are no respecters of name or position. This is not Germany or Spain (2 team leagues) where every team defers to their superiors and a 2-0 deficit means the game is over. In England a 2-0 deficit is simply an opportunity to get stuck in even harder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ibime:

Sturridge is also a winger and was only played on the wing not as no9 which was being politically reserved for Torres no matter what.

Lukaku is a no9 and can only play that position which was being politically reserved for Torres no matter what.

So I don't see the comparison. Please receive sense.

If say someone failed to shine, that indicates another person was shining and took the position from him. Was Torres shining or stinking up the place?
at least lukaku played as a number nine for 23 minutes for chelsea.
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/23877992

mark my word, lukaku will neva make it any day in plays in a club that is nt average like everton. He is a fraud.
Is it nt the same lukaku that flopped at the world cup until the manager had to bring in origi and mertens to start scoring goals for belgium. He and his rasta brothers sent belguim out of the last euros. He can't make it in a big club, cus he can't stand the pressure and the demand of playing for a big club.
He shld keep playing for everton.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
*clears throat*

Lukaku is actually now the EPL top scorer.

Hazard with 'low output' scored a wonder goal today and is on 10 league goals with 14 games still left to play

Klopp that was the paragon of tactical excellence losing to Hull City.

I've gotta say, today was a good day for a petty muthafucka like myself to come out and say:

I TOLD YOU SO. I FÜCKING TOLD YOU SO.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Greatihex:

mark my word, lukaku will neva make it any day in plays in a club that is nt average like everton. He is a fraud.
Is it nt the same lukaku that flopped at the world cup until the manager had to bring in origi and mertens to start scoring goals for belgium. He and his rasta brothers sent belguim out of the last euros. He can't make it in a big club, cus he can't stand the pressure and the demand of playing for a big club.

Please explain how a 23 year old striker with over 100 career goals is a fraud.

How is a striker with at least 17 goals per season in his last 3, a fraud?

How is the current EPL top scorer a fraud?

You need to review your thinking process bro. This is what they call cognitive dissonance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
airmark:
A quick rewind , Sept 24, 2016, mocking of hazard against arsenal .

And today when he scored

Some people deserve spanking on their empty skulls

Hahahaha, bro, you just killed it, u sure do have a way of finishing that senseless man. The idiot will come here when Hazard doesn't play well or score, but whenever he does, he will come here ranting its a local game, he should do it in the UCL bla bla bla.

Talk about a two-faced-confused mad man. His fellow comrades A40, Sinizia and co who trolled Hazard then didn't come here today to discredit his goal, but the oponu ramuzaki will find a way to disgrace himself.

A40:

I no fit laugh. The way mandem just dey prophesy future like woli ehn.

We also warned them about Hidden Ikedia when they kept hyping him after scoring penalty and shining against Burnley.

Shebi ds one is wise enough not to show face today, even Sinizia who trolled Hazard then had something good to say about that goal, but trust Ramudeen to always show his stupidity every week like it is his calling.

sinizia:
Kai, this Kante is a beast. He hardly loses the ball. Leceister lost a gem.

Hazard, goal of the week .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lana1:
Conte is just an Italian LVG without notepad

Nah, he has proven himself that he isn't, that was September, this is February, few months till season end and he is comfortably sitting on top of the league table.

Now, you need to take back your words.
He is no lose van gaal.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

The left Leg of Pogba isn't just taller than Kante, it's also better than him!

You say wetin You mean the Mr sixth Pogba cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
dmcdad:

But but but... He is better than Neymar na.cheesy

Well sha, na Mourinho fault say Hazard no play... Why Mourinho no put am? Wait oooo, Mourinho no dey Chelsea again... Ouch.

It's already February now, Hazard has more league goals than your Neymar. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Greatihex:

Torres played 900 minutes before he scored his 1st Chelsea goal and you are telling us Lukaku played 23 minutes and you cast final judgement that he failed to shine. My friend, go and sit down somewhere.

The same Lukaku that dribbled and bullied 5 Chelsea defenders last season to score against us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

It's already February now, Hazard has more league goals than your Neymar. tongue
And more assists too.tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hazard played against a team that didn't play 3-4-3 and played open so he was able to drift into the middle and he won the MOTM
Oh and that goal came from him moving to the middle

Who could have predicted that?? OH WAIT

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
The Boys at the MOTD studio are analyzing both Kante and Hazard's performances today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2017
As ever, the Blues sprang a trap in midfield, forcing Arsenal off the ball and leaving the visitors’ defence exposed. Hazard was actually the one who made the interception in the first place, setting up David Luiz for a chip forward and then following the ball up the pitch. Costa’s flick found him on the centre spot, and Hazard didn’t stop running until the goal.
Koscielny was his first obstacle, circumvented with minimal trouble with a straightforward shimmy. Coquelin proved a more difficult opponent, although through tenacity rather than skill. The 25-year-old made every attempt to bring Hazard down over six or seven paces, but ended up ragdolling off the little man and looking all the world like he’d encountered a bug in the universe’s physics engine.
Hazard’s path to the box was now straightforward, but there were no blue shirts in sight and two defenders ahead of him. He had little chance but to take them on, and side so, catching Koscielny half-turned and using him to take Mustafi out of the play too. Cech was left helpless by the bouncing finish, and Arsenal were ended as a significant footballing force 53 minutes in.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2017
chic2pimp:
The Boys at the MOTD studio are analyzing both Kante and Hazard's performances today.

I'm taping that for tommorow. My boy no wan sleep so na teletybbies galore on tv grin

You dey watch 6 Nations?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2017
Havilah93:

Coquelin proved a more difficult opponent, although through tenacity rather than skill. The 25-year-old made every attempt to bring Hazard down over six or seven paces, but ended up ragdolling off the little man and looking all the world like he’d encountered a bug in the universe’s physics engine

Airmark, I still need this gif o. Coquelin was bouncing and spinning like someone in a vortex in Bermuda triangle grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:31am On Feb 05, 2017
Nihilist:

I'm taping that for tommorow. My boy no wan sleep so na teletybbies galore on tv grin

You dey watch 6 Nations?

Your boy still dey watch Teletubbies? He suppose done graduate to Voltron and Power Rangers by now na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:53am On Feb 05, 2017
Ibime:

Your boy still dey watch Teletubbies? He suppose done graduate to Voltron and Power Rangers by now na

Na wetin dey make am sleep be that. Anytime wey e no wan crash I either put him in the car and take a drive or on teletubbies.

To be fair, that programme is boring as fück sha...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:09am On Feb 05, 2017
HAZARD too good. He could've been scoring this type of goal every game if he were to be playing in la Liga or Bayern Liga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:35am On Feb 05, 2017
Great win yesterday! More like it from Hazard . . That's what we want to see!

still 9 points clear tho, Spurs need to start dropping points.

We only have City and United to play in the top 6 now, 1 home and 1 away.

COYB!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:26am On Feb 05, 2017
airmark:

Hazard destroyed boathand 1v1 for both chelsea goals. Hazard disgraced him more than mustafi in that match, based on your senseless logic.

He thinks like ogbomosho motor park touts.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2017
spartacus11:
#CFC Next 5 EPL fixture

A Burley

H Swansea

A West Ham

H Watford

A Stoke

lets seal the Title with 5 wins Lads
KILL THEM ALL

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, timbros(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.