Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534147 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:04am On Feb 05, 2017
But seriously, i still don't believe in Lukaku even though he scores 40 goals in a season.

If Chelsea fc signs Lukaku he'll become a Flop again. #Period.

Person wey no get Charisma go dey strike for Chelsea ?? Drogba scored 5 league goals for Chelsea in 2 separate seasons but guess what ? We Love his Influence in every match , Ask Senderous , YES Senderous grin , Vidic , Hyppia , puyol and every top defenders he ever played against! That's what Costa gives us most times while Lukaku can never give . undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 05, 2017
Eden Hazard is the first player in Europe's top 5 leagues to complete 100+ take-ons this season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2017
Na since when Citeh fell so far off, the Scousers and Yids were being tagged bonafide threats, na im we know the League was ours, to lose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2017
Ibime:

Airmark, I still need this gif o. Coquelin was bouncing and spinning like someone in a vortex in Bermuda triangle grin grin

Coquelin and mustafi will never forgive hazard. He made them look like f00ls.

[img]http:///media/2-05-2017/cY1vKG.gif[/img]

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Ibime:

Torres played 900 minutes before he scored his 1st Chelsea goal and you are telling us Lukaku played 23 minutes and you cast final judgement that he failed to shine. My friend, go and sit down somewhere.

The same Lukaku that dribbled and bullied 5 Chelsea defenders last season to score against us.
so, after torres took 14 matches to score for us, did we call him a good striker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
Hazard played against a team that didn't play 3-4-3 and played open so he was able to drift into the middle and he won the MOTM
Oh and that goal came from him moving to the middle

Who could have predicted that?? OH WAIT

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO
Liverpool did not play 3-4-3.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Greatihex:
so, after torres took 14 matches to score for us, did we call him a good striker?

Bro I think you need to calm down and take a look at things properly.

If you are busy calling out lukaku, what would you have said of Diego Costa when he was lukakus age? Would you have stuck Ur neck out to call him a fraud also? I am definitely sure if we take a closer look at all the greatest of the great strikers of this world, plenty didn't start with a bang. Not many will end up not being labelled as frauds.

The simple fact is lukaku has proven himself to score goals. He may not be the ideal striker you want but he can actually score goals. And for the records, I am not particularly a fan too. However, the numbers this boy delivers per season ain't something one can choose ignore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2017
airmark:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Greatihex:

No, yet he started as no9 while Lukaku and Sturridge were not given a sniff of the no9 shirt. That is to tell you Lukakus situation was political, not football. . . . . so any rascal who type nonsense like "Lukaku failed at Chelsea", Amadioha should fire his fingers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2017
Ibime:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks bro

Al mustafi wanted to spoil our pitch.

[img]http:///media/2-05-2017/ZdiByL.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2017
What ya say?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2017
God forbid anything that will make Chelsea sign lukaku!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2017
Emaprince:
God forbid anything that will make Chelsea sign lukaku!!

Don't let Nihil*st hear you o. Na like 10 pages of war be that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2017
airmark:

grin mustafi na craze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2017
airmark:

See him giving head to ground like he is in masjid. He missed afternoon prayers because of the match but Hazard still made him do Salaah.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2017
Hehehe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2017
The best picture I have seen all weekend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
diggz:

Bro I think you need to calm down and take a look at things properly.

If you are busy calling out lukaku, what would you have said of Diego Costa when he was lukakus age? Would you have stuck Ur neck out to call him a fraud also? I am definitely sure if we take a closer look at all the greatest of the great strikers of this world, plenty didn't start with a bang. Not many will end up not being labelled as frauds.

The simple fact is lukaku has proven himself to score goals. He may not be the ideal striker you want but he can actually score goals. And for the records, I am not particularly a fan too. However, the numbers this boy delivers per season ain't something one can choose ignore.

like i said b4, those goals are scored for average clubs like westbrom and everton. Do you remember that lukaku scored more than 17 goals for westbrom b4 mou came. Bt, whenever mou brought him into the pitch, you wl neva see the signs of a player that scored such number of goals in westbrom. No intelligent runs, no positioning, poor passes and link up play.
Lukaku cannot withstand the demand of having to score in every match in a club like chelsea. Chelsea is nt everton where lukaku is free to score whenever he wants and nt when the club wants. Lukaku's level is the evertons where he is their best player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
N'Golo Kante's season by numbers for Chelsea:
1,214 passes completed 54 interceptions 52 tackles won 29 clearances 27 take-ons
Incredible.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
It is my birthday blue family, show your boy some love.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ibime:

No, yet he started as no9 while Lukaku and Sturridge were not given a sniff of the no9 shirt. That is to tell you Lukakus situation was political, not football. . . . . so any rascal who type nonsense like "Lukaku failed at Chelsea", Amadioha should fire his fingers.
sturridge did nt get a sniff of d no. 9 shirt, yet he was making impacts in the game whenever he was brought in. If you believe he did nt fail at chelsea, then i believe he was given the chance to show that he can score more than 17 goals for chelsea d way he did for westbrom.
The manager does nt just need a goal, bt just a sign that he can help the team to win. Maybe the goals will come later, bt no, he showed no sign.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Greatihex:
like i said b4, those goals are scored for average clubs like westbrom and everton. Do you remember that lukaku scored more than 17 goals for westbrom b4 mou came. Bt, whenever mou brought him into the pitch, you wl neva see the signs of a player that scored such number of goals in westbrom. No intelligent runs, no positioning, poor passes and link up play.
Lukaku cannot withstand the demand of having to score in every match in a club like chelsea. Chelsea is nt everton where lukaku is free to score whenever he wants and nt when the club wants. Lukaku's level is the evertons where he is their best player.

What u have failed to realise or see is that lukaku scored those goals playing as a striker and not a winger. Lukaku does not have the body structure or skill to survive as a winger, that much u should know already bro. Or what intelligent runs are you expecting him to make from the flanks?

And there is no way in this life or next you would have been able to predict Costa will end up turning out this good after playing for smaller teams and not doing well.

Obviously you never saw drogba start is career for CFC so I think you should go check your legend history with CFC, because the kind of confidence in which you use in arriving at certain conclusion is very shocking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lukaku is much fitted for the " target man role" in the 4-2-3-1 formation.. He is not suited in a 3 forward role due to his lack of pace and fluidity.

One bad striker currently in the market that can play it Effectively now is Aubamenyang. He has pace and can play any role in the front 3.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
amodu:

Happy Birthday Amodu. May this year bring you a lot of success in every endeavour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Havilah93:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aK_JNxvHRM

They are fed up!

grin grin grin

'Enough is enough, time to go' - Arsenal fans turn on Arsene Wenger after Chelsea dash title hopes. cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
amodu:

HBD bro! Wishing u many more fruitful years in good health n wealth.....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
amodu:

Have a good one bros

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
airmark:

If that goal doesn't get nominated for this year's Puskas goal....FIFA will tell us what they are smoking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
diggz:

What u have failed to realise or see is that lukaku scored those goals playing as a striker and not a winger. Lukaku does not have the body structure or skill to survive as a winger, that much u should know already bro. Or what intelligent runs are you expecting him to make from the flanks?

And there is no way in this life or next you would have been able to predict Costa will end up turning out this good after playing for smaller teams and not doing well.

Obviously you never saw drogba start is career for CFC so I think you should go check your legend history with CFC, because the kind of confidence in which you use in arriving at certain conclusion is very shocking.
oga, this issue of lukaku not playing as a striker for Chelsea has already been dealt with. During Mourinho's time, all his appearances were as a striker. You keep saying that he is only good as a striker forgetting that mou is a manager that is so much in love with the target man type of striker and yet lukaku could not make it under mou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Don Conte really needs to curtail his jig of delight.

Its because he's in Europe though. If he tries that crowd surfing for Aba eh, boys go just corner his wallet, Italian suit and even loose en belt all within seconds cheesy

Wetin en go wear return for bench na just inner-wear and singlet.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Greatihex:
oga, this issue of lukaku not playing as a striker for Chelsea has already been dealt with. During Mourinho's time, all his appearances were as a striker. You keep saying that he is only good as a striker forgetting that mou is a manager that is so much in love with the target man type of striker and yet lukaku could not make it under mou.

How many appearances did Lukaku make under Mourinho. My friend keep kwayet if you don't know what you are talking about. This is why I said you were not following Chelsea then. Lukaku played a total of 64 minutes under Mourinho.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: humblesteve(m), AirBay and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.