Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10669550 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Greatihex:
if the assist will be up to 21 deal!
If you can't prove it, you will give me $500 deal!

This sounds like we have a deal in place though. Greatihex do you copy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Are you staking the $500 and let nihilist confirm or not. No time to waste. I will wait for onile to confirm the stake in 10mins time 3:40pm Naija time or the deal is off
i don't have a PayPal account and I am not staking any money with you.
Apologize to the board with the $40 or forever remain mute on this board.
You have been exposed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Greatihex:
You have been exposed.

You are not staking money on it.

So whats your penalty for disputing a fact? I dont have time to waste

Time for free lessons don finish

You can ask people around you to support you

Infact the time is gone sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
So Drogba knows Lukaku's destination come summer? He [DD] even went ahead to describe the Belgian as his younger brother in an interview.

I think we fvcking have a deal. A brother would always want to have his blood-line in the same frat!

Now I'd love to know who Sanchez have been talking to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

What source do you have that will be more reliable than the one he gave you ? If you guys stake, will you go and ask suarez to be sure of the winner ? Take your L and turn south.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
It's not Everyday Bet, sometimes save money too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Greatihex:

Be careful, Whoscored does not list domestic cup games.

to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

you are very aware that this is not even something to argue on, but your stubbornness wan disgrace you. I have shown you every proof and you should have agreed earlier that transfermatkt made a mistake, but you kept doing strong head even when nihilist advised you to stop being stubborn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Greatihex:
You have been exposed.

Where you fvcked up was agreeing to count nonsense with Dayo in this post:
Greatihex:

Any fool can wake up one morning and decide to invent his own measure for counting activities. You won't be able to argue against such a person using his own terms. To avoid such tedious arguments, there is a concept called standardisation. That's why instead of agreeing to count penalties and so on, you should have just asked him if he was counting using the industry standard which is Opta.

The way I see it, you're the one who got suckered and in a court of law, you would be liable.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Griffon:
So Drogba knows Lukaku's destination come summer? He [DD] even went ahead to describe the Belgian as his younger brother in an interview.

I think we fvcking have a deal. A brother would always want to have his blood-line in the same frat!

Now I'd love to know who Sanchez have been talking to.
With Lukaku we can not compete properly in Europe. Sanchez is the real deal. Conte is right. Emenalo wan buy nonsense again. Hazard mbappe/Morata Sanchez or we can't really compete with the big boys in Europe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
chic2pimp:
It's not Everyday Bet, sometimes save money too.

He's bluffing, that Nigga Apari works at "MacDonalds"...If he bets more than $100 Make I die.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Greatihex:
you are very aware that this is not even something to argue on, but your stubbornness wan disgrace you. I have shown you every proof and you should have agreed earlier that transfermatkt made a mistake, but you kept doing strong head even when nihilist advised you to stop being stubborn.

You should have staked money on it and would have shocked you how fast you will be $500 poorer

Nihilist
I am watching youtune of all Liverpool games where they claimed Suarez assisted and they all checked out, I am at the game Spurs game in December where he assisted 3 goals in 1 game. Totalling 8 assist already by Decmber 15 2013

The difference is other sites dont count penalties and deflected goals as assists transfermarkt does. I was already preparing my gifs and youtube videos before he backed out

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are a confirmed madtman egbon dayo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ibime:

Be careful, Whoscored does not list domestic cup games.

to be forewarned is to be forearmed.
it was for the league alone that he claimed Suarez had 21 assists. And, there is no way Suarez could get 9 assists in the few cup games that Liverpool played that season, even if cup games are to be considered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Greatihex:
it was for the league alone that he claimed Suarez had 21 assists. And, there is no way Suarez could get 9 assists in the few cup games that Liverpool played that season, even if cup games are to be considered.

if you insist on losing money, I will prove to you Suarez had at least 21 assists in all comps for Liverpool in his last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
diggz:
You are a confirmed madtman egbon dayo cheesy

Its true na. Some people just go to watch games to shout they dont pay attention. All the free knowledge I am dashing out and they will still be doing stronghead like pepper grinding machine. Its time to make them pay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Where you fvcked up was agreeing to count nonsense with Dayo in this post:

Any fool can wake up one morning and decide to invent his own measure for counting activities. You won't be able to argue against such a person using his own terms. To avoid such tedious arguments, there is a concept called standardisation. That's why instead of agreeing to count penalties and so on, you should have just asked him if he was counting using the industry standard which is Opta.

The way I see it, you're the one who got suckered and in a court of law, you would be liable.
i understand your point. But, even at that Suarez assist will never reach 21 in epl that season. If it does i stop watching football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its true na. Some people just go to watch games to shout they dont pay attention. All the free knowledge I am dashing out and they will still be doing stronghead like pepper grinding machine. Its time to make them pay

Free knowledge like this ?

raumdeuter:

In 2008 West Ham beat Man Utd home and away

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Greatihex:
i understand your point. But, even at that Suarez assist will never reach 21 in epl that season. If it does i stop watching football.

If you stop watching ball who does that help? Or how are we even going to monitor that you stopped watching ball

Put money on it. Something that will pain you so that next time you pick your argument and your opponent carefully
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
hensben:
With Lukaku we can not compete properly in Europe. Sanchez is the real deal. Conte is right. Emenalo wan buy nonsense again. Hazard mbappe/Morata Sanchez or we can't really compete with the big boys in Europe.

Why can't we compete properly in Europe with Lukaku?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
hensben:
remove mbappe, it is not the right time for that dude to move to a bigger club, les he becomes another martial...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
lordfalcao:
remove mbappe, it is not the right time for that dude to move to a bigger club, les he becomes another martial...
Martial case different. He went to a struggling club and moreover, martial was all hype. His goal output for Monaco was poor compare to mbappe. Manure are desperate so they can sign anything this days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Griffon:

Why can't we compete properly in Europe with Lukaku?
lukaku can't do ish against a technical and strong defender. He will be intercepted so quick cos of his poor control of the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
hensben:
Martial case different. He went to a struggling club and moreover, martial was all hype. His goal output for Monaco was poor compare to mbappe. Manure are desperate so they can sign anything this days.
the same thing will happen to mbappe, if mbappe makes a switch to a team like barca, Madrid, Chelsea , man u. Who is he benching? His development starts dwindling. Mbappe is in the era of his career where he needs constant game time to develop.

Unless if a big club buy him, and keep him back on Monaco with loan, while buyback close is activated.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
hensben:
lukaku can't do ish against a technical and strong defender. He will be intercepted so quick cos of his poor control of the ball.

Repeating a lie 100 times will not make it true though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
lordfalcao:
Kai!
na just bad form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Repeating a lie 100 times will not make it true though.

Show him Lukaku vs Azpi in FA Cup last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
hensben:

Thunder fire you, show me one agemate of Martial in your squad that is fit to lick his soccer cleats, once more Thunder fire you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ibime:

Show him Lukaku vs Azpi in FA Cup last season

He will say Azpi is not a top defender.

2013/2014, Lukaku scored against 3 of the top 4. The only team in the top 4 that didn't chop it was us, and that's because he was ineligible to face us. The next season, the boy went to Europe and finished joint top scorer in Europa League. This season, the guy is the league top scorer with no penalty. At this point it's only a fool that would continue to insist that the 23 year old has nothing to offer, especially compared to a Morata that has less senior career goals than Lukaku has for just Everton.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
@ everyone, if i shoot the ball and saved by the keeper, but an on-rushing defender scores an own goal, will they award the assist to me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
airmark:
@ everyone, if i shoot the ball and saved by the keeper, but an on-rushing defender scores an own goal, will they award the assist to me?

Opta wont. Fantasy football will.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Kai!
na just bad form.
bad form ?? For over two season's and counting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.