Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10669492 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Opta wont. Fantasy football will.

So fantasy is right and opta, wrong ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
airmark:

Opta is the industry standard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
China ti takeover. Congrats AC Milan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Opta is the industry standard.

Transermarkt uses fantasy football standard then. Suarez was awarded such assist against west ham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
lordfalcao:
bad form ?? For over two season's and counting.
how na,no be this 2016/2017 this minor issue start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

A perfect example of what we are saying, This are the ones who have little to contribute. they are the noise makers at the back of class who are good for liking posts and posting gifs

His elder brother airmark would soon come here

Lmao, you yeye no be small, u no go free me abi grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
diggz:
China ti takeover. Congrats AC Milan.
na here lukaku dey come.
na me talk am first,so when e happen I want all the credit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

na here lukaku dey come.

Including verizon's abi? I cant wait for milan to rejuvenate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
airmark:

Transermarkt uses fantasy football standard then. Suarez was awarded such assist against west ham.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nihilist:

grin grin

Squawka and others registered 12 assists for suarez, was wondering what made transfermarkt's own differs. Where's apari ramuzaki? May be he has other ideas as the guru of this section.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
TapDance:

He's bluffing, that Nigga Apari works at "MacDonalds"...If he bets more than $100 Make I die.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

how na,no be this 2016/2017 this minor issue start.
so what is his problem??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
lordfalcao:
so what is his problem??
na just karma,swapped his woman for a hotter version.
Everything dey all right now,you go see for yourself this Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
airmark:

Squawka and others registered 12 assists for suarez, was wondering what made transfermarkt's own differs. Where's apari ramuzaki? May be he has other ideas as the guru of this section.

Go to youtube and look for all those games they listed assists for Suarez and confirm

Next time dont argue with me on such matter or else na orijin we go use your money drink me and my nigga diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

na just karma,swapped his woman for a hotter version.
Everything dey all right now,you go see for your this Sunday.
we have met him twice he couldn't even dribble past himself..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
diggz:
You are a confirmed madtman egbon dayo cheesy

You know whe I don dey use people chop on top football

I remember in 2002 towards world cup when I suppose dey on IT, for Shitta one of their football guru for there go yarn in passing say na Rossi keep for Italy vs Nigeria in USA 94, I correct am lowkey say na Luca Machegianni na so he got offended and asked us to bet

N500 we asked like 2 of his friends on the phone they said Rossi dem wan chop my money, Na so I carry them on Okada go Eric Moore one cyber cafe around there confirm say na Machegianni

Since that day na him the guy stock for punditry fall for the area he used to be their wikipedia that everything he said was final until that incident

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

I remember in 2002 towards world cup when I suppose dey on IT, for Shitta one of their football guru for there go yarn in passing say na Rossi keep for Italy vs Nigeria in USA 94, I correct am lowkey say na Luca Machegianni na so he got offended and asked us to bet

N500 we asked like 2 of his friends on the phone they said Rossi dem wan chop my money, Na so I carry them on Okada go Eric Moore one cyber cafe around there confirm say na Machegianni

Since that day na him the guy stock for punditry fall for the area he used to be their wikipedia that everything he said was final until that incident

Old skool lapel lomo.

If nobody hails you, I go hail you twice. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
TapDance:

Thunder fire you, show me one agemate of Martial in your squad that is fit to lick his soccer cleats, once more Thunder fire you.
keep on fooling yourself around here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
hensben:
keep on fooling yourself around here.

Show me or we both go back to our seats where I sneer at your failure and you contemplate your failure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Woah This must be Your biggest achievement, you ended the career of your Local pundit,
I'M Sure your entire Village must be proud of you.

APARI the Pundit Slayer.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Go to youtube and look for all those games they listed assists for Suarez and confirm

Next time dont argue with me on such matter or else na orijin we go use your money drink me and my nigga diggz

On youtube i saw no assist in that goal from suarez. Transfermrkt recording that assist for suarez, has already finished you. Below is the assist your transfermrkt recorded for suarez. Tell me if this is qualified to be called an assist? Pay greatihex his $40. Apari cheesy

[img]https:///media/4-13-2017/_ofDWf.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Nice, at least the guy accepted his error and went low key. But you apari didnt stop serving us rubbish after i caught you on madrid and makele issue.

raumdeuter:

Makelele duly left Madrid and to Chelsea.

It would be noted that when he was in Chelsea, Madrid never went beyond the Second round and Chelsea in Makelele's time only failed to go beyond the second round just once

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

na here lukaku dey come.

Lol...griffon did bf u braah cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
airmark:

On youtube i saw no assist in that goal from suarez. Transfermrkt recording that assist for suarez, has already finished you. Below is the assist your transfermrkt recorded for suarez. Tell me if this is qualified to be called an assist? Pay greatihex his $40. Apari cheesy

Those of us who played fantasy that year knew it was recorded as an assist for Suarez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Those of us who played fantasy that year knew it was recorded as an assist for Suarez

I remember i asked nihilist question below, may be you can answer me too.

airmark:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
TapDance:

Woah This must be Your biggest achievement, you ended the career of your Local pundit,
I'M Sure your entire Village must be proud of you.

APARI the Pundit Slayer.
werey leleyi o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
werey leleyi o grin

grin grin
Ómó yen ya weyrey gan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
When you sign a player for £52million the least you expect is for them to be able to score a penalty.

However, former Chelsea favourite Oscar missed not one but two for his new side Shanghai SIPG – all in the space of just 11 minutes.

The Brazilian had a nightmare in the Asian Champions League game against the Urawa Red Diamonds.

He himself won the first penalty but saw his spot-kick tipped onto the bar.

Soon after the referee pointed to the spot again, this time for a handball. Oscar bravely stepped up again but walloped the ball over the crossbar.

Just to rub it in, Shanghai lost the match 1-0. Oh dear.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
hensben:
lukaku can't do ish against a technical and strong defender. He will be intercepted so quick cos of his poor control of the ball.

Our past two CFs i.e Drogba and Costa (sees him as departed already) were never too technically adept.

They had an awful ball control, losing the ball almost at first touch, yet they somehow succeeded, why? Because they knew where the goals were. That's something Lukaku knows, and one reason you must entertain the idea of him joining us.

I've never been a fan of the belgian 'cos of his technique, but man, those goals ain't flukes. And please, don't even go talking about not doing ish against a good CB, Lukaku is a beast who's capable of tearing through any defence line on his day.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Griffon:

Our past two CFs i.e Drogba and Costa (sees him as departed already) were never too technically adept.

They had an awful ball control, losing the ball almost at first touch, yet they somehow succeeded, why? Because they knew where the goals were. That's something Lukaku knows, and one reason you must entertain the idea of him joining us.

I've never been a fan of the belgian 'cos of his technique, but man, those goals ain't flukes. And please, don't even go talking about not doing ish against a good CB, Lukaku is a beast who's capable of tearing through any defence line on his day.
also getting Sanchez would have been very good for our attack,,but he has been offered 300k per week at asnal....If he agrees then we need to do sumtin quickly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:55am On Apr 14, 2017
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2017
diggz:

Lol...griffon did bf u braah cheesy

No mind that one wey dey find credit en go chop.

We go kuku join airtime give am cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotola90(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.