Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,662 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10694920 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
B99CPCQCQCSE-3224271 ......

So a guy staked a game to win 7 million, last week 95 % of the game came through remain just two games .. Cagliari vs Chievo and Palermo vs bologna these teams to score each other.

Dude was been offered 1.2 million as cash out but maybe he wants the whole 7 million. Now nigga lost everything..
how?

option to cashout before match end?

put me through

last December ,one game cut my 5m ticket

if say I saw option to cash out even 900k I go gree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nihilist:
Lukaku scores again

24 goals and counting.

Bad boy.

For him pocket sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Debroslink:

You mean the Spanish Munir?

If not for isco , the mumu dey jonz for box.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
airmark:

If not for isco , the mumu dey jonz for box.

It's quite funny some of your fellow fans want Costa replaced by Alvaro freaking Morata.

Well, I'll be glad if Chelsea pull it off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
airmark:

Silenced who ? After missing how many chances ? That's why we ask you guys to watch matches and not just give us only goal alerts . God knows zidane won't start him against a top team.
and the person who zidane has been starting ahead of him who doesn't miss chances has how many goals to him ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
how?

option to cashout before match end?

put me through

last December ,one game cut my 5m ticket

if say I saw option to cash out even 900k I go gree
I think dy started it newly for online customers where you have the option to cash out your earnings if you have few games running.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
I think dy started it newly for online customers where you have the option to cash out your earnings if you have few games running.
That's nice

how do I know when the option is available?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
That's nice

how do I know when the option is available?
you have to keep checking to know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
and the person who zidane has been starting ahead of him who doesn't miss chances has how many goals to him ??

They are both sh1tty, thats why real is thinking of bringing hazard and using ronaldo to score goals. Morata should be winning gijon matches with goals. Just as i predicted he would score a goal while his general performance is only impressive on paper. He should have scored at least 3 goals today, only for isco to win the game in dying minutes.

Debroslink:

It's quite funny some of your fellow fans want Costa replaced by Alvaro freaking Morata.

Well, I'll be glad if Chelsea pull it off.

It's so disheartening. Later we will be blaming hazard, not having lage number of assists. Madrid had to bring diaz when morata refused to score that winning goal. Imagine against gijon? At a point he was even running away from goal in first half. Pathetic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=airmark post=55597138]

They are both sh1tty, thats why real is thinking of bringing hazard and using ronaldo to score goals. Morata should be winning gijon matches with goals. Just as i predicted he would score a goal while his general performance is only impressive on paper. He should have score at least 3 goals today, only for isco to win the game in dying minutes. /quote] you are just giving excuses to call morata bad.. Morata missed a goal and scored a goal, that is the general part of the game for every striker.. This same morata has scored in almost every game he started this season.

Isco scored the winning goal, if morata didn't score the equalizing goal will there be a winning goal??. You are finding ways to paint morata bad, he keeps scoring with every chance he gets...

This guy is doing a decent job for Madrid more than their main striker...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
Bet9ja?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
you are just giving excuses to call morata bad.. Morata missed a goal and scored a goal, that is the general part of the game for every striker.. This same morata has scored in almost every game he started this season.

Isco scored the winning goal, if morata didn't score the equalizing goal will there be a winning goal??. You are finding ways to paint morata bad, he keeps scoring with every chance he gets...

This guy is doing a decent job for Madrid more than their main striker.

Did you watch the match ? What happens to a morata who misses more than he scores if he is in a team with no bucket full of scoring chances like madrid? I have told you that morata is a 15 minutes striker for now. Iheanacho was scoring in almost every 15 minutes he played last season that didn't mean he was/is better than lukaku. Morata should have scored earlier if not for his lack anticipation in front of goal today. I watch his matches not only his youtube goals. Meanwhile isco scored the 1st and the winning goal to cap the motm performance. Without him what happened to real against legia warsaw would have happened. I believe zidane needs to talk to him and let him be wild in front of goals. For now, he should continue playing gijon matches. We dont need to be opening bible everytime for strikers to score goals for us at chelsea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Raumdeuter Aguero don score again sah.

Oya what's the next excuse? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
My Physician said i need to rest my body, so if you don't see me tomorrow, Just know I'm resting not hiding.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nihilist:
Raumdeuter Aguero don score again sah.

Oya what's the next excuse? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
The did not born me into this world to continue donating to alabis account

all okay with my mode of betting. go ahead and stake millions on your 8odd
.goodluck
alabi wan use our money turn to dangote grin

Been loosing money for 2 months straight now and my odds don't even go beyond 4-8. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
TapDance:
My Physician said i need to rest my body, so if you don't see me tomorrow, Just know I'm resting not hiding.
someone don dey use style run. Na tomorrow your resting supposed start huh?
Fear don dey catch the Scummies grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
airmark:
At a point he was even running away from goal in first half. Pathetic.

I have seen him doing this many times like say he dey fear to score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
alabi wan use our money turn to dangote grin

Been loosing money for 2 months straight now and my odds don't even go beyond 4-8. cry
Lol

even 1.2 odd de cut this days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
you have to keep checking to know
thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
someone don dey use style run. Na tomorrow your resting supposed start huh?
Fear don dey catch the Scummies grin

It's my doctors Order...Man utd will beat Chelsea so your argument is invalid. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
TapDance:

It's my doctors Order...Man utd will beat Chelsea so your argument is invalid. cool
Okay naa. Just remember, na u find trouble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Messi reaches 501 career club goals...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ibime:

I have seen him doing this many times like say he dey fear to score.

There was a moment in today's match he dodged his head instead of nodding the ball into the net. There's a reason madrid also joined in chasing belotti. I dont know how anyone would want him to spearhead our attack next season as costa's replacement, when better strikers are reachable.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

if you insist on losing money, I will prove to you Suarez had at least 21 assists in all comps for Liverpool in his last season
maybe you will start counting his passes as assist. You can't prove it with only the penalties won and last pass to scorer as criteria for counting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

If you stop watching ball who does that help? Or how are we even going to monitor that you stopped watching ball

Put money on it. Something that will pain you so that next time you pick your argument and your opponent carefully
na so you go dey wan form rules for here. If them catch you for that one tomorrow, you go jump to the next
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2017
airmark:

There was a moment in today's match he dodged his head instead of nodding the ball into the net. There's a reason madrid also joined in chasing belotti. I dont know how anyone would want him to spearhead our attack next season as costa's replacement, when better strikers are reachable.
you are saying that conte is sick for signing him at juve and still wanting to sign him again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:15am On Apr 16, 2017
Greatihex:
you are saying that conte is sick for signing him at juve and still wanting to sign him again.

If Conte could buy batshuayi for millions and we need halogen lamp to see what he offers, then conte is not above errors. We dont even know why he wants him. May be to replace batshuayi as a back up to our in-coming striker. I saw the tweet below last season and speaks volume of the type of striker morata was, at juve. Zidane is not a f00l.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2017
All the quoted players so far, from lukaku to morata can't replace costa for now.

costa has been eye sore lately but I still prefer him to those players above.

Conte shouldn't sell the costa unless he wants to leave in the summer.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
All the quoted players so far, from lukaku to morata can't replace costa for now.

costa has been eye sore lately but I still prefer him to those players above.

Conte shouldn't sell the costa unless he wants to leave in the summer.
the only striker I would want us to sign is Aubameyang
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Guys here aren't even bothered about the game not to talk of talking about it

While in the man utd thread, they are busy pissing on their pants on how they'll stop Hazard, Moses and co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2017
lordfalcao:
the only striker I would want us to sign is Aubameyang
yes aubameyang will be a good buy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.