Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10694870 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Guys here aren't even bothered about the game not to talk of talking about it

While in the man utd thread, they are busy pissing on their pants on how they'll stop Hazard, Moses and co
lol

Cos that's another don deal for chelsea now.

I'm only worried about the fa against totteham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2017
TB Joshua predicts!!! shocked shocked

It seems I'm smelling L' wild cologne here

Are u seeing what I'm seeing?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Courtois will score a hatrick grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2017
SeekinAttention:

tb joshua's prophecies are always in reverse

I hope that won't be the case today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2017
I smell fear all over this thread! 4 points squeaky bum tings! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2017
I smell a draw in our match today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2017
airmark:

If Conte could buy batshuayi for millions and we need halogen lamp to see what he offers, then conte is not above errors. We dont even know why he wants him. May be to replace batshuayi as a back up to our in-coming striker. I saw the tweet below last season and speaks volume of the type of striker morata was, at juve. Zidane is not a f00l.

batshuayi has always scored whenever he was given the chance. You don't have anything against him. Conte doesn't want to tweak his winning team. Dazzol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
lol

Cos that's another don deal for chelsea now.

I'm only worried about the fa against totteham.

Are u sure u will beat Judas Jose 3 times in a single season??

Even though he might be doing an undercover job for chelshit at manure (pretending he is their manager) but mhen, he might betray u... It's Easter bruv grin

Anything Jose is after now is how he will detail Chelsea's title hope... And it falls to the right time.

No matter how tough ur team may look, Jose may have a B plan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2017
We should settle for draw worse case scenario
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter my people....

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Are u sure u will beat Judas Jose 3 times in a single season??

Even though he might be doing an undercover job for chelshit at manure (pretending he is their manager) but mhen, he might betray u... It's Easter bruv grin

Anything Jose is after now is how he will detail Chelsea's title hope... And it falls to the right time.

No matter how tough ur team may look, Jose may have a B plan.
even if chelsea lose to jose iscariot today, (which is not gonna happen by the way) it changes nothing.
Defeating man city already gave chelsea a good chance.

By the way, fraudiola lost twice to the same team in a season and nothing happened. I don't see that manyoo team beating chelsea in 2 to 3 seasons to come.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Guys here aren't even bothered about the game not to talk of talking about it

While in the man utd thread, they are busy pissing on their pants on how they'll stop Hazard, Moses and co

Hazard is their nemesis, so far he's fit and balling, they are dead.

If only Fabregas is allowed to partner Kante to heap more woes on Jose.

Costa should be back in form, he has ended his drought I hope.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2017
diggz:
We should settle for draw worse case scenario

Look at this joker! You think I am suspended for the match or what?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by haffaze777(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

all u need to do is to stay alive till after 90minutes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2017
Today marks the beginning of your title chase capitulation...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2017
haffaze777:

all u need to do is to stay alive till after 90minutes

I can see that it is not only Jesus that would have paid for some sins by the end of this weekend!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by haffaze777(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

I can see that it is not only Jesus that would have paid for some sins by the end of this weekend!

OK let's wait and see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

The rate at which you drop comments on this thread just goes to show that you are already wetting your boxers for the fear of today's loss, take it easy, hope for the best next season. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2017
Our boys better be on their A game today, If our lead is cut down to 4 or 5 points after today, the league has been blown wide open, we'll be under immense pressure in every game, 2012/2013 comes to mind when man-u lost the title to Manchester City despite leading with 8 points at this stage. This game is virtually the most important match from the rest we have.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2017
donjazet:
Our boys better be on their A game today, If our lead is cut down to 4 or 5 points after today, the league has been blown wide open, we'll be under immense pressure in every game, 2012/2013 comes to mind when man-u lost the title to Manchester City despite leading with 8 points at this stage. This game is virtually the most important match from the rest we have.
if you like be on your A+ game. You are taking nothing away from old Trafford.

To the house in general, I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by haffaze777(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2017
PietroRico:

we are taking all 3 points bro cheesygrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Eden Hazard telling batshuayi publicly to leave the club is wrong in every aspect shocked What happened to loyalty, commitment and love of your club. And don't the club have disciplinary measures or clauses in contracts that fines these outlandish statements. All season long, our players keep talking about their openness towards leaving the club!! How uncomfortable some circumstances are, how they miss their old places! It's embarrassing!!

Are there no leaders in the dressing room who could curb these rubbish?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2017
haffaze777:

we are taking all 3 points bro cheesygrincheesy

How much you get? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2017
PietroRico:

Alright let's stake 10k. Chelsea win or draw, I win, Manchester United wins and you win. Game on?? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2017
diggz:
Happy Easter my people....

Make I come ya house?...

Wetin you and mummy baby prepare gan?.. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2017
donjazet:

Alright let's stake 10k. Chelsea win or draw, I win, Manchester United wins and you win. Game on?? cheesy

Only you #Double_chance ? grin

You be thief! !!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Greatihex:
batshuayi has always scored whenever he was given the chance. You don't have anything against him. Conte doesn't want to tweak his winning team. Dazzol.

Then why is conte searching every nooks and cranies for strikers? Conte is a madman, right ? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

No make mouth too much o! If no be say we be nice guys for this thread we should have trolled you guys die after beating you twice. Instead we just move on like it was a normal victory.

Don't think after making mouth here again we will forgive u guys this time around after we win today. I will make sure we hold 2weeks gbedu for yah thread this time around grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2017
elrony:

Make I come ya house?...

Wetin you and mummy baby prepare gan?.. cheesy

Nwamma elrony one of the entire ndi iboland! I salute u.

Omo come na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2017
elrony:

Only you #Double_chance ? grin

You be thief! !!!

cheesy cheesy He clearly stated that Chelsea wouldn't take a single point and went further to say he's ready to put his money where his mouth is. Pietro Rico, where at thou?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Courtois out of United game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Twizzy30(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2017
Come on The Blues !

(1) (2) (3) ... (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, Jamiuokolaa, Ijustwantto, raumdeuter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.