Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,665 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10694977 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
macjireh:

if u carry N1m....den u shall be caught

Thanks man, that's what I want to hear

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
eph12:
Foolish club undecided Unfollows thread!
why are you so pained? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
David luiz is the man of the match for me
He was actually named motm. But although they lost, the best player on that pitch was Mousa Dembele.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
nateevs:
This is why I love this victory.

The whole week was about how Chelsea can be tamed. How Spurs don't concede many goals blah blah blah. . .

With this emphatic victory, we strike a blow and dent their confidence. With them going into the games against United and Arsenal with dented confidence, order will be restored and Spurs, once again, are shown to be perennial big stage bottlers.

How can I not love this?
one lose everybody started wailing, they forgot that this team reacts well to defeat...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Unlimited22:

He was actually named motm. But although they lost, the best player on that pitch was Mousa Dembele.
yeah if totteham had won, he would have been the man of the match, but since chelsea won, its only natural cos luiz and ake were both great today.

Ake(axe man) and luiz for the rest of the season for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is now why I see hazard hates spurs... Hazard the spurs hater...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Maticccccccccccc ooooo.. ....Wow!!
Hazard assist Ramdeuter will not like this.

Ibime, look at the damage Hazard has caused since he came on.

local champion things. Make he show up for CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
kelvinreality:
I don't see Tottenham loosing this match. Any match dele Alli scores, Tottenham seems to have at least a Point in such encounter.

In as much this is a knock out game, Tottenham can only loose after After extra time but not in the space of 90 Minutes. What can I say, Dele Alli lucky charm? cheesy

How do you look right now? tell me grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

Ofcourse I am. That's why Dayo said Chelsea has the league all but sown up. Those lots can never win something tangible....EVER!

EVeryone knows Spurs are useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Father Lord, I know it is almost an impossible task even for you, but please give Bro DAYO a woman that will somehow understand hiS BS the way Hazard understands Fabregas

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is the only argument left for u. And we r going to the cl next season, so u can finally keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
bykebyke:

Before nko. undecided

Lol, ur mumu no get part 2, i am sure you are disappointed tonight. tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Debroslink:
I've seen some great moments today.

Kudos Chelsea

Twale for you boss.

U no b like Byke man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Unlimited22:

I dey school, so I watched in a viewing centre.
That goal got me sliding on my knees on a cement floor.
I forgive him for today, even though he was non-existent till he scored.

Haha, d goal na stunner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Debroslink:
Tottenham and Arsenal are all beneath Chelsea

Chelsea... Only team I dread in EPL all the way from Catalunya.

Don't forget we still have some average players as regulars.. . .we desperately need Sanchez and Verratti.

Those two are enough for me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

EVeryone knows Spurs are useless

The put the "U" in Useless.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Great victory today! We in the final for a possible double!

Playing Hazard from the bench was a good move and spurs reacted when he came on which ended up being their undoing.

Best player today? David was solid. . The birthday boy was a rock at the back. Ake was great too!

On to the next one.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Unlimited22:

This is the only argument left for u. And we r going to the cl next season, so u can finally keep quiet.

grin grin grin Dayo needs to be Shut up seriously.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Very good victory for us. I hope we get to play arsenal in the finals. Now our attention turns to the premier league, it's the Saints at home!!

#COYBs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Group stage or KO stages? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BizBloke(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BizBloke(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Last week, Chelsea prepared on how they will tame Ibra,... Mourinho started Rashford, United won.
Now, Spurs prepared on how they will tame Hazard, Costa... Conte started Batshuayi, Willian, Chelsea won..

Bigkesh, Conte has started to copy Mourinho!!

Are u seeing what I am seeing?

Was Costa even supposed to start at all? Dude needs to learn discipline and drive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Unlimited22:

he is maradona

He will still come up with an excuse to bring hazard down even if he wins golden boot in next season's champions league.

His argument on Aguero should have taught you a lesson by now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
bigkesh:
Father Lord, I know it is almost an impossible task even for you, but please give Bro DAYO a woman that will somehow understand hiS BS the way Hazard understands Fabregas

Hahahaha!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, u get hope na, pple like me and dyabman wey never enter plane even once for our lives nko, wetin we go do.? I been wan fly go Kebbi, den say Airport no dey, I wan fly go Abj from IB for my visa appointment till I was told it was in Lagos grin grin

You still dey wan go visa appointment , i never reach embassy before not to talk of plane undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
David luiz is the man of the match for me

He was outstanding
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Some people will say batshuayi wasn't given the chance, the limited time he had he scored. Did he grab it today, when called? Let no one bring mumu goals per minute stats here again. I need 90 minutes scoring striker next season who can deliver in big games, not the one that only shows up against halifax or alcorcon. I say NO to 15 minutes scoring striker. Loads of matches await us next season. We need a reliable, strong goal poacher like costa at his peak.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
dyabman:

You still dey wan go visa appointment , i never reach embassy before not to talk of plane undecided

Looool....my own na only once too na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Looool....my own na only once too na.

E go be , very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Look great.

My opinion was based on the available stats and they still remain valid. He has never lost in any Premier league match he scores.

My Bad he lost today but not in the premier league cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by vantage001: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fucck spurs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by vantage001: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
nateevs:
Conte played it well. Hazard may not have been as effective if he played from the start. Who knows?
Pochetino would repeated a Herrera on hazard if he started. And they are far disciplined than Manure will ever be.
It was brilliant from conte.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sulele04(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.