Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,475 members, 7,857,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10717285 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (19380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Unlimited22:

I dey school, so I watched in a viewing centre.
That goal got me sliding on my knees on a cement floor.
I forgive him for today, even though he was non-existent till he scored.
Are you serious. Don't tell me i was in the same viewing center with you at small market ihiagwa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Greatihex:
Are you serious. Don't tell me i was in the same viewing center with you at small market ihiagwa.
Nah... Tho I believe the person there was also in D spirit...
I'm in Abia State University.. .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
We can't create any chances without hazard and fabregas.
Batshuayi still need to do something on his pace, movement, power and pressing. Costa maybe misbehaving, but he still has his pressing, power and aggressiveness. It was evidenced immediately he was introduced today.
I pray madrid never succeeds in taking away hazard

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2017
The objective was top 4 this season and we are in leading position for the title and in the Final of the FA Cup. Unreal! ♥

We have saved another 40 million pounds with Ake's step up.. Wish Kennedy can step up like that too.

We have a lot of youngsters to save us from stupid spending. Did you know Abraham scored yesterday again?

Bring in a top striker and promote Abraham.

Blue is the colour my brothers!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Bimffo:
The objective was top 4 this season and we are in leading position for the title and in the Final of the FA Cup. Unreal! ♥

We have saved another 40 million pounds with Ake's step up.. Wish Kennedy can step up like that too.

We have a lot of youngsters to save us from stupid spending. Did you know Abraham scored yesterday again?

Bring in a top striker and promote Abraham.

Blue is the colour my brothers!!! smiley

That Abraham no Wan get sense again

Na food?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:46am On Apr 23, 2017
bigkesh:

That Abraham no Wan get sense again

Na food?

E be like. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:50am On Apr 23, 2017
Where is Boga, my people. cry cry

We throway youngsters wey plenty o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Bimffo:
Where is Boga, my people. cry cry

We throway youngsters wey plenty o.

He scored against barca last time. He is in granada on loan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Bimffo:
1stly, I don't know Why our Rivals so concerned about our defending of the league. They are just so worked up to see what Mourinho has in stock!

2ndly, Chelsea are still the strongest in the league and don't need to buy so much to Win the league again.. We just need 2 players to be stronger.. A DM/CM, and a RMF.. Then we are good to go in all competition..

Lastly, We own the league this season again.. None of our Rivals will even come close.. In the next 5 Years, We are guaranted the league for 3 seasons.

Hmmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:56am On Apr 23, 2017
I won't say Ake has saved us 30m(considering donkeys like Bailly, Stones and Otamendi)
Tammy will save us 45m
Christiensen has definitely saved us at least 40m
Baker will save us 35m
Musonda my nigga, too good I can't put a tag on it

We have ruined Boga already, doesn't look the same.. ..That boy was fucking good, Ousmane Dembele kinda good

The blue boys are growing up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Group stage or KO stages? grin

Win the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:06am On Apr 23, 2017
Unlimited22:

Nah... Tho I believe the person there was also in D spirit...
I'm in Abia State University.. .
okay. The person slided on the floor just as you did.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 23, 2017
In next season's UCL, I'd like to see this formation:

---Azpilicueta-----Luiz-----Cahill----

---Moses---Kante---Veratti---Alonso---

----------------Fabregas---------

-----------Hazard------Pedro-----

Both Hazard and Pedro would function as "false 9s". However, we would miss a battering ram type of center forward, which has the served CFC well for the last 15 years.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:01am On Apr 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Win the CL

What if he goes to Madrid and win it like Vermalen did with Barca?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:06am On Apr 23, 2017
CFCman:
In next season's UCL, I'd like to see this formation:

---Azpilicueta-----Luiz-----Cahill----

---Moses---Kante---Veratti---Alonso---

----------------Fabregas---------

-----------Hazard------Pedro-----

Both Hazard and Pedro would function as "false 9s". However, we would miss a battering ram type of center forward, which has the served CFC well for the last 15 years.

Too much short players bro. This is epl oo. The is good height is the only problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2017
I wish Bigkesh can become a Doctor at Chelsea so that we would be doing our own thing through him. grin

For Example; Cahill is suffering from illness now, Bigkesh will just help us extend his illness days by 4 weeks, either by straight or crooked means..

Only a hater of football will love to see Cahill back into that Lineup with the way Ake played yesterday. That tackle Ake made on Alli won my heart. It was precise, clean and swift! There was no way that won't have been a foul if Ake was a second late..

If Cahill was in that position, he would have panicked and it would led to a PK ( or our so called captain wouldn't have made any tackle.) Example; The match against stoke. That PK. Mr Eba panicked leading to stoke city's goal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2017
That tackle Ake made on Alli is what the Ibimes and the Arifs of this World call CALCULATED RISK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 23, 2017
hensben:
Too much short players bro. This is epl oo. The is good height is the only problem
yeah
I don't think Conte will sell Costa. If Costa improves during pre-season, I'd want him to partner Hazard upfront in a fluid attack, with the same formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2017
CFCman:

yeah
I don't think Conte will sell Costa. If Costa improves during pre-season, I'd want him to partner Hazard upfront in a fluid attack, with the same formation.
No bro I don't need Costa anymore he's too wasteful and nonchalant.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Don't see Spurs' title challenge lasting 4-2 long

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Bimffo:
That tackle Ake made on Alli is what the Ibimes and the Arifs of this World call CALCULATED RISK.

Arif grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Everyone reacted to Matic's goal like...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Bimffo:
I wish Bigkesh can become a Doctor at Chelsea so that we would be doing our own thing through him. grin

For Example; Cahill is suffering from illness now, Bigkesh will just help us extend his illness days by 4 weeks, either by straight or crooked means..

Only a hater of football will love to see Cahill back into that Lineup with the way Ake played yesterday. That tackle Ake made on Alli won my heart. It was precise, clean and swift! There was no way that won't have been a foul if Ake was a second late..

If Cahill was in that position, he would have panicked and it would led to a PK ( or our so called captain wouldn't have made any tackle.) Example; The match against stoke. That PK. Mr Eba panicked leading to stoke city's goal.

Ibime this is why I want Cahill to fvck off Asap!!!!

I mean for the very first time, I can watch our backline (especially the left side) play without any fear of a cardiac arrest. Though Nathan has always being known to be calm, yet the calmness he showed yesterday was simply terrifying.

I just saw the replay of yesterday's game for the third time since it was played. I don't want to see brainfart pfa Cahill starting ahead of Nathan anymore please.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Bimffo:

You are a wicked person bimfo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2017
hensben:
No bro I don't need Costa anymore he's too wasteful and nonchalant.

Is not like we have a list of possible quality strikers readily available in the market these days so if madman Costa can get his head back in the game I do not see why we will need to sell him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Bimffo:

cheesy cheesy
Like now that Cahill is battling virus, na paracetamol and aspirin ......I will pity his kids and treat the symptoms but still leave the underlying cause

Costa would have been referred to a psychiatry home since ooo

Lung and Heart related problems for Nemanja, he plays like it anyway so I don't think Conte will investigate that

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2017
bigkesh:

cheesy cheesy
Like now that Cahill is battling virus, na paracetamol and aspirin ......I will pity his kids and treat the symptoms but still leave the underlying cause

Costa would have been referred to a psychiatry home since ooo

Lung and Heart related problems for Nemanja, he plays like it anyway so I don't think Conte will investigate that

grin grin grin grin grin

Forgive the boy na. At least he made our heart settle for the last 10 minutes yesterday. Costa had a chance and decided to waste it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Dayo's serbian olofinjana

[img]https:///media/4-23-2017/SlJ7yK.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Upnepaa(m): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Bimffo:
1stly, I don't know Why our Rivals so concerned about our defending of the league. They are just so worked up to see what Mourinho has in stock!

2ndly, Chelsea are still the strongest in the league and don't need to buy so much to Win the league again.. We just need 2 players to be stronger.. A DM/CM, and a RMF.. Then we are good to go in all competition..

Lastly, We own the league this season again.. None of our Rivals will even come close.. In the next 5 Years, We are guaranted the league for 3 seasons.

Lol,nice dig.
Close to the truth,though last season was catastrophic though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Lampard trolling spurs fans grin grin cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Left to me Batshuayi tried in our first 2 goals not to kill the counter. I thought he did woefully yesterday, but I had to watch the highlight again...If it was Costa you'd agree with me he would've killed that first counter attack.
1st brilliant pass to Pedro, 2nd I think to kante.
To have peace of mind in situation like this we better start Batshuayi next game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neighy(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2017
The best thing matic dd since he started kicking ball cheesy

Dd u see zouma's face?? The guy no wan gree believe cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (19380) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.