Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,280 members, 7,864,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10749379 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) ... (19426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
How can a club pay a player 500,000 Pounds/week? And you say someone should go get a Bachelors and Masters degree? After all that, you'd be lucky to be paid $60,000/year.

Mehn, this life isn't fair oh.

That's why no be only book your kids suppose read. I will send my kids to school wella but I will also prioritize growing every talent they have. And, just the way my father made it compulsory for most of my siblings to study a particular course I will force my son to play ball or any sports of his choice as long as money dey inside. My daughter inclusive.

Who white collar job epp?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
PattyCake:

That was Brightwood not me angry

Brightwood ,vanquay and co. is not you abi?

Funlord.....abeg come help check if this no be your guy?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
diggz:

I will just pretend like you didn't announce your glorious exit from NL few days ago and welcome you back cheesy

He was sent to juvenile detention. He just got released after crying day and night I want to see my mummy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
diggz:

Brightwood ,vanquay and co. is not you abi?

Funlord.....abeg come help check if this no be your guy?

JESUS Christ, God and Holy Spirit...Get it?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Unlimited22:
Where do we stand with Rudiger, Bakayoko and Lukaku?
I need to see some incoming activity, goddammit.

Bros calm down ojare. We don't need activities but the right activities.

I am particularly not happy with the names we are being linked to. Asides lukaku I no really send babayoko ramirez or rudiger sodje.

So if the deals fail self I no mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
£500,000 per week?

If messi ever goes broke in his life again ehn? Make him wife and extended family just slaughter am like as dem dey slaughter badoo frat boys for ikorodu!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
PattyCake:

JESUS Christ, God and Holy Spirit...Get it?

Get what exactly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
funlord:

£500,000 per week?

If messi ever goes broke in his life again ehn? Make him wife and extended family just slaughter am like as dem dey slaughter badoo frat boys for ikorodu!

Ronaldo will particularly not like this cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
diggz:

Get what exactly?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
airmark:

In a 5-a-side you can use formation that will ensure solidity at the back and efficiency upfront. I prefer a 2-1-1 formation with walker and bonucci as my defenders, verratti playing behind messi. Anytime we are attacking, one of the defenders, preferably walker can give both men up there, depth when they are choked along the line. It's so important to expand the field during game and create space for my top man to move and score, cos at least one of the opposing defenders must go for walker. Since i am using a left footed striker, boncci's involvement upfront is limited. Walker is my ideal player that runs the side and recovers fast to defend. Marcelo is not as defensively strong as walker for me.

I don't believe in formation in 5 a side.

Even the keeper is expected to join the play. That striker position is the exact excuse some mofos use to avoid tracking back. We should press together and switch positions together.

When I play regular 5aside we have a timer. Every 5 minutes, we rotate in goal and positions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
GOSH!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nihilist:

I don't believe in formation in 5 a side.

Even the keeper is expected to join the play. That striker position is the exact excuse some mofos use to avoid tracking back. We should press together and switch positions together.

When I play regular 5aside we have a timer. Every 5 minutes, we rotate in goal and positions.

At pro-level you must have a point man, true you defend together but my messi wont fall so deep and be on same line with bonucci while defending. During match we switch cos of getting freed from marking. If you dont follow formation into the game, you will get thoroughly beaten by professionals. First time i played against pros in an indoor match 5-aside match, i nearly died cos they suffered us as we believed in our strengths to play everywhere, close spaces and at the same time attack. At the end of the day, we were beaten 11-4, we were sweating while they were chewing gums and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
timbros:

Na from Emirates you go dey report live now.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
timbros:
Let's catch some fun guys....

One team. £24m. Who will your signings be?

Nihilist Ibime lordfalcao hensben diggz bigkesh raumdeuter donjazet funlord2 nateev lalaboi airmark emaprince griffon bimffo etc etc

I'll go for Ronaldo, Marcelo, Lloris, Mbappe and Walker.
i will take mess I, Suarez, Buffon, luiz and veratti.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
timbros:

Nihilist Ibime lordfalcao hensben diggz bigkesh raumdeuter donjazet funlord2 nateev lalaboi airmark emaprince griffon bimffo etc etc

----Hart-----

Walker----Marcelo

----Pogba----
-

----MESSI---

I'll. Return 2Mill to my owner.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
timbros:

i will take, messi, Neymar, verrati, hart and walker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nihilist:
And we all know Ororo ain't tracking back. And he will still abuse you when they score. I've played with many Ororos in my time grin grin
you are the first ororo fan that I have seen who has accepted the fact about ororo and his person. We need your type in this our falling Christiandom. The church in Nigeria is currently lacking truthful people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Greatihex:
you are the first ororo fan that I have seen who has accepted the fact about ororo and his person. We need your type in this our falling Christiandom. The church in Nigeria is currently lacking truthful people.

Bwuahahahaha.....Nihilist we need you as a pastor bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
timbros:

I've edited it. Lloris for Luiz

Hart over Lloris?

Budget. If budget permits I'll pick Lloris
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nihilist! shocked pastor shocked okay oo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
donjazet:
Nihilist! shocked pastor shocked okay oo.

Dopest pastor at that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Nihilist will make a dope pastor

He wouldn't have to sweat too much to cast out demons,they will run when he is done dissing and insulting them

I can't wait to see him officiating a fight between Angel Michael vs Demons FC while speaking in tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Is nobody else seeing the news? Manchester United ready to pay 100m for lukaku. More like 80m with Rooney as makeweight. Hmm! This board just dey use us play. Anyways, make I just cross hand dey look Wetin wan happen to us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:57am On Jul 06, 2017
diggz:

Ronaldo will particularly not like this cheesy

for Real to pay CR7 dat much dem go use d guy sow seed offering give united or Psg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:33am On Jul 06, 2017
timbros:

for Ronaldo, Marcelo, Lloris, Mbappe and Walker.

Lewandoski
Neymar
Pogba Verratti
Hart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2017
donjazet:
Is nobody else seeing the news? Manchester United ready to pay 100m for lukaku. More like 80m with Rooney as makeweight. Hmm! This board just dey use us play. Anyways, make I just cross hand dey look Wetin wan happen to us.
make man u pay the amount.. Make we know whether the board will look in aubameyang direction.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Chelsea signs new striker. A source inside claimed Abramovic travelled peraonally to see him. He has great abilities, congrats guys.

I give you Lil-doggy.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2017
timbros:

Hart - Walker - Kroos, Verrati - Messi

I prefer to have more of midfielders that can join attack and defense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
Lacazette currently having a medical at Arsenal. Doctors had to scan his brain 4 times to confirm if he is acually serious with this move. grin
smh, bad belle

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
smh, bad belle

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Chelsea resume bid for Swansea Striker

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte will reportedly push ahead with a move for Fernando Llorente, six months after missing out on the Swansea City striker.

The 32-year-old recently revealed that an approach was made in January by Conte, who he won two Serie A titles and three domestic cups under during their time together at
Juventus.

Llorente felt that it would be wrong to depart Swansea
midway through the season when battling relegation, but
The Times reports that the Blues have reignited their interest
as they see him as a potential back-up option for next
season.

Chelsea are expected to announce the departure of last
season's 20-goal top scorer Diego Costa this week, paving
the way for Conte to bring in Llorente and priority signing
Romelu Lukaku from Swansea and Everton respectively.
Former Athletic Bilbao and Sevilla ace Llorente netted 15
time in his maiden Premier League campaign, including four
in the final five games to succeed in his mission of keeping
Swansea in the top flight.

What's wrong with Chelsea bidding for a 32 year old striker. This management sef get problem. Shey they want to use him for a season and start looking for other means?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2017
On me

(1) (2) (3) ... (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) ... (19426) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), Shegzdave, dcrested(m), BlueMann, fredoooooo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.