Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,434 members, 7,864,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10752750 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2017
L
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Smiles.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Choice property
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
On me
abeg! What's all this? Are you trying to book space? Or you lost your wit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
L
may God help you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
Chelsea resume bid for Swansea Striker

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte will reportedly push ahead with a move for Fernando Llorente, six months after missing out on the Swansea City striker.

The 32-year-old recently revealed that an approach was made in January by Conte, who he won two Serie A titles and three domestic cups under during their time together at
Juventus.

Llorente felt that it would be wrong to depart Swansea
midway through the season when battling relegation, but
The Times reports that the Blues have reignited their interest
as they see him as a potential back-up option for next
season.

Chelsea are expected to announce the departure of last
season's 20-goal top scorer Diego Costa this week, paving
the way for Conte to bring in Llorente and priority signing
Romelu Lukaku from Swansea and Everton respectively.
Former Athletic Bilbao and Sevilla ace Llorente netted 15
time in his maiden Premier League campaign, including four
in the final five games to succeed in his mission of keeping
Swansea in the top flight.

What's wrong with Chelsea bidding for a 32 year old striker. This management sef get problem. Shey they want to use him for a season and start looking for other means?

Llorente won't be a bad addition. There is nothing wrong in having an experienced player who can score goals coming from the bench.

He will come at little or no cost plus we are guaranteed of at least 15goals from him. I can't see why it is a bad move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
abeg! What's all this? Are you trying to book space? Or you lost your wit?

What's your stress??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2017
United agree lukaku deal, can we now look on aubameyang direction please...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2017
lordfalcao:
United agree lukaku deal, can we now look on aubameyang direction please...
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Man U should sign lukaku asap pls.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
grin
you dy laugh like say Una usurp Chelsea for that bid grin Chelsea literally do not want to pay that much for a player dy once sold.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2017
This is bullshït.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2017
Bolingoli time bítches

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
smh, bad belle
hala lacazette you guys are going to win the EPl, efl, facup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2017
Weedtaker don't tell me you are going to miss 3100 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Nihilist:
This is bullshït.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Nihilist:
This is bullshït.

Lukukaku? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Chelsea my Chelsea, na only defender we go sign? watching in 3D
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2017
After trolling Chelsea about signing the 'poor' Lukaku

Me waiting for Funlord like

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2017
diggz:

Llorente won't be a bad addition. There is nothing wrong in having an experienced player who can score goals coming from the bench.

He will come at little or no cost plus we are guaranteed of at least 15goals from him. I can't see why it is a bad move.
with the imminent departure of Costa, does Llorente looks like the ' fill-his-shoe' type? I mean starting from the bench isn't a bad decision but who will be our main striker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2017
bigkesh:
After trolling Chelsea about signing the 'poor' Lukaku

Me waiting for Funlord like

I never knocked his goal scoring record which is solid....na that jambody style of his wey I no too like....but we need a goal scorer which he apparently is so I can live with that! Also this would help us get rid of rooney to everton which would free up the wage bill and allows us to negotiate with a 2nd finisher in mind and that is more important than any jam body techniques...pissing in chelseas face also gladdens my heart! So More pee sir? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2017
funlord:

I never knocked his goal scoring record which is solid....na that jambody style of his wey I no too like....but we need a goal scorer which he apparently is so I can live with that! Also this would help us get rid of rooney to everton which would free up the wage bill and allows us to negotiate with a 2nd finisher in mind and that is more important than any jam body techniques...pissing in chelseas face also gladdens my heart! So More pee sir? tongue

smiley We will celebrate your birthday next year as european champions. This is page 3100, save it on your hard disk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Aubameyang, Belotti and Icardi in that order please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
with the imminent departure of Costa, does Llorente looks like the ' fill-his-shoe' type? I mean starting from the bench isn't a bad decision but who will be our main striker?

Read what you posted earlier again. Llorente will be the back up striker not the main striker so it is a very good deal for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2017
Conte better be drafting that apology text to Costa right now....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2017
bigkesh:
Aubameyang, Belotti and Icardi in that order please
angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2017
funlord:

Piss fall on you Bros. Deal wey skysports just report say Everton peeps dey deny.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2017
funlord:

never knew you can be this soft on Lukaku! Well, £75m aint bad for 3rd EPL highest goal scorrer for tha past 2 seasons; Aguero leads him with only a goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2017
diggz:

Read what you posted earlier again. Llorente will be the back up striker not the main striker so it is a very good deal for me.
oga hope nor be so transfer market to close we never go still sign main striker for d team

bcus to me d only striker we dey heavily link to na Manure use overdose of money Carry commot so

what are our other options any info please or na to keep costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Nihilist:
Conte better be drafting that apology text to Costa right now....

My thoughts exactly. If we are not going anywhere conte should better goan beg Costa. If it means dashing Costa is girlfriend,sister, daughter or wife, I don't care.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2017
diggz:

when would Chelsea get a main striker? 11th hour?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, stulp16 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.