Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766938 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
airmark:

I dont know how you stole ricardo rodriguez and other solid guys in this window.

Money talks my man. Biggie wasn't lying when He said "Girls used to Diss Me. Now they right letters cuz they Miss Me".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
funlord:

Let me allow one of the lovely girls from the sexuality section answer your question! Take a look at that screen shot and the acknowledgment from one of the dudes who has rolled with me countless times in abuja! My posts and threads never get deleted! Read them and find out why insecure, wretched, sad stalkers who I have impaled with my words on this forum still have hemorrhoids once they see my moniker approaching! If I was not me...I would hate myself too! wink

Lolz, I know say no be true. That guy na real character. Try to make peace with him sha. Peace is good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
bigkesh:

I would have replied your stale punches about parents........
But 2 wrongs don't make a right,take your parents as example

You keep showing signs of a an abandoned product of an area father and a local belly dancer
You are one to talk and yarn rubbish, you even had to form monikers from nowhere

I know your stature is a graphical representation of your mental deformity, but I won't use that against you
I know were so malnourished in utero your head came out taking the shape of our coat of arm,but thats for another day
I know that thing we all assume is your face looks like something your neck threw up in anger,but why use that?
Your reflection must be devastated to look exactly like you.....If you like swallow magnet or even swallow Magneto,you will never be attractive

The only purpose of your life is only to serve as warning to others who don't approve of abortion
Even if a mother has just 9 of you,she will still be called a barren

I am going to beat your stupid self to tears,but then even your tears will avoid your ugly face........You chose to Bleep with me even though you knew it isn't safe sex

If the best you can come up with is false claims about me you should just give up and save face,but then that face can't be saved

God NOSE I stole Funlord's cane,we will beat sense into your repulsive brain till you understand that you are in a wrong world
DJ Khaled could have a party with Rick Ross and Eniola Badmus in that big nostrils of yours

Go to hell kiddo,your intelligence is my common sense

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lolz, I know say no be true. That guy na real character. Try to make peace with him sha. Peace is good

Peace? I don't even know the kid....na him fellow butt brothers like durent you suppose give this message! wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
funlord:

Peace? I don't even know the kid....na him fellow butt brothers like durent you suppose give this message! wink
Lolz oga funlord
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Weyrey ni grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Spy360:
Chelsea close in on Lukaku.

Chelsea ready to meet Morata clause.

Chelsea agree Aubameyang deal.

Chelsea in talks with Belotti.

Chelsea wants Aguero.

Next one, Chelsea considers Giroud.

Chelsea Confusion Club.
chop knuckle spy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:20am On Jul 18, 2017
CapitalCee:
Lolz. Crazy people I read all the jabs and punches so funny, that bigkesh of a guy Kant fit be doctor I swear. But oga funlord abeg make I ask you something, na true say You the knack olosho for 4h? Na just ask I de ask ooo, know say you na bros.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 2:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Summer transfer window: Record set to be broken in Premier League spending spree

Swansea's Gylfi Sigurdsson has been valued at £50m, Everton have spent £90m and Manchester United bought Romelu Lukaku for £75m - so is Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez right to call this summer's transfer window "a little bit crazy"?

Premier League clubs' spending has already surpassed £500m since the end of last season - and business analysts Deloitte say they are on course to set another new record by 31 August.

Teams spent a record £1.165bn last summer, rising to £1.38bn after the January window.

Football finance expert Rob Wilson says the market "hyper-inflation" means anyone selling to an English club is adding "at least 40%, if not 50%, to the deal".

And football agent Jon Smith says a £30m transfer - such as goalkeeper Jordan Pickford's move from Sunderland to Everton - is "the new norm".

This week Deloitte released its annual football finances, which revealed record revenues of £3.6bn for Premier League clubs in 2015-16 - and that was the year before an improved TV broadcasting rights deal kicked in.

It predicted that figure would be more like £4.5bn at the end of this coming season.

Its report also said overall debt is falling and forecast the 20 clubs combined would return to profitability in the coming years.

This transfer window comes a year after the new £5.136bn TV deal kicked in - a 71% rise on the £3bn negotiated in 2013.

In the 2014 window - also one year after the previous broadcast deal was struck - Lukaku, then 21, was sold by Chelsea to Everton for £28m. The Belgian forward's move to Manchester United is for an initial £75m, which represents a 168% increase in value in three years.

Also in 2014, Swansea signed Icelandic playmaker Sigurdsson from Tottenham for a reported £6.8m. The Welsh club now value the Leicester and Everton target at £50m - a 635% increase in value.

"Revenues keep going up, predominantly because of the rise in broadcast rights values," said Chris Stenson, a senior consultant from Deloitte's sports business group.

"Every Premier League club now has more money and are willing to spend that on players," he said.

"It is the wealthiest league in the world and increasing its value makes it more attractive to sponsors and commercial partners.

"So far we estimate Premier League clubs have spent about £500m in the transfer window, compared with £340m at the equivalent stage last year."

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 2:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Revenue recap

In 2015, the Premier League sold television rights to its games for a record £5.136bn.
The new three-year broadcast deal started for the 2016-17 season, with payments made throughout the campaign.
The amount the Premier League shares out to clubs rose last season from a total of £1.64bn to £2.4bn.
Bottom club Sunderland earned the same amount as the previous year's winners Leicester (£93m) while Chelsea received £150m, an increase of almost £60m on the previous 12 months.

Is £30m becoming the norm?

Once considered a landmark fee, £30m deals are now becoming more regular. There were 10 for at least that amount last summer, and already eight which could yield that much this time round.

Pickford became the most expensive British keeper in history after Everton paid £25m - rising to what would be a club-record £30m - to sign the 23-year-old from Sunderland. Everton also spent £30m to bring in Michael Keane from Burnley.

"There are players like him who would probably have been worth £12m a couple of years ago going for £30m," said Smith, formerly a players' agent.

"£30m is a very big number, but it's become the norm."

However Wilson, of Sheffield Hallam University, said it was unclear whether transfer values might still rise further over the next few years.

"I can't see the value of the English deal increasing because Sky and BT Sport haven't picked up the subscription numbers they were hoping for," he said.

"Logic therefore says the value of transfers won't rise over the next five years, although there is room for increased international TV rights packages."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

I gallant wella Brah...

I say make I holla u since e been don tey I see ya light around cool

Nagode my broda.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Ibime:
Boris Becker 'lost his £100m fortune investing in Nigerian oil'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4701824/Becker-lost-100m-fortune-investing-Nigerian-oil.html

Naija done finish Boris Becker oh. Only greed can cause someone to put all his money in the same basket.

Oboi cheesy The way dey use insult nigerians for that article no be here. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Chelsea dodged a bullet in paying a whopping 88 million pounds for Higuain! Were Juve expecting a 100 million pound bid for him?

I'm cool with Batshuayi and/or Aguero leading the line; they'll give you plenty of movement upfront which torments so many center-backs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Conte: "It's very difficult to enter the market with these prices. I don't like to pay a lot of money. It's right if a player deserved it."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Conte on transfers: "It's very difficult to buy because, if you ask a player of medium level, they might ask for £55m." #CFC

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Conte: "But for a medium player, it's right to pay the right price, not £20m or £30m. We must be patient and wait." #CFC

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
- Barkley going for 50mil
- 28-year-old Perisic going for 44mil, (albeit the buying club has a pedigree for getting magad)
- Dier going for 60mil
- Higuan at 80mil
- Belotti at 88mil

It is now abnormal!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Griffon:
- Barkley going for 50mil
- 28-year-old Perisic going for 44mil, (albeit the buying club has a pedigree for getting magad)
- Dier going for 60mil
- Higuan at 80mil
- Belotti at 88mil

It is now abnormal!

Higuain will be 30 by December but dude is already looking like he is 40yr old. Juventus can keep him biko since na their books dem intend to balance.

I read conte is interested in signing Ryan Bertrand. The joke will really be on us if we have to drop 50 or 60mil to buy him.

If city wants to sell aguero make we try get am as long as he no pass 40mil.

Any body with an idea why we are not in for Sanchez?

Omo....make dem sign whoever da fvck dem wan sign abeg mk we for fit move on ojare....

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Neymar to PSG for 222 million euros?

This headline has been trending on Twitter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
222 million.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Neymar to PSG IS AS GOOD AS Some people becoming doctors.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
diggz:

Higuain will be 30 by December but dude is already looking like he is 40yr old. Juventus can keep him biko since na their books dem intend to balance.

I read conte is interested in signing Ryan Bertrand. The joke will really be on us if we have to drop 50 or 60mil to buy him.

If city wants to sell aguero make we try get am as long as he no pass 40mil.

Any body with an idea why we are not in for Sanchez?

Omo....make dem sign whoever da fvck dem wan sign abeg mk we for fit move on ojare....

Looks like the club are tying up a deal for Danilo.

Inasmuch as many fans out there won't like this, I strongly believe this is one signing we need.

Squad depth is important as we make a return to Europe and that right wing-back position as we all know it is an area with just one occupant - Victor Moses.

With Danilo coming, we can be rest assured that our RWB position is in safe hands. What folks fail to see is that Danilo's arrival at Real coincided with Benitez's short stint at the club, this meant the player had to get on with a troubled start. After the sack of Rafa, Danilo was unfortunate to be made the scapegoat for Real's calamitous season, with some section of the fans claiming he had failed to justify his worth.

He was booed, jeered and isolated. He had his confidence r@ped of him and everything seemed not to be working for the lad again.

At this stage what he needs is a fresh start somewhere else hence I am pushing for his acquisition. The Brazilian's abilities have never been in doubt. He makes deadly runs, dead-ball deliveries, has knack for picking out team-mates in good attacking positions and is just 26.

And like I mentioned the other time, he would be joining us with less emphasis placed on his defending, this would see the pressure on him to perform subside. Ninja would be moving upfront to enjoy his game.

The likes of Bigkesh and Airmark should ride out of their dreamworlds and stop seeing this as a bad signing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
So Remy still they Chelsea undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is set to stay at Borussia Dortmund this summer.

The coveted Gabon hitman showed just why Dortmund are so reluctant to part company with their star striker with two confidently taken goals in a 3-1 preseason win over AC Milan in China on Tuesday.

"We have decided that Auba will stay with BVB," said Dortmund's sporting director Michael Zorc. "The transfer window is closed for him."

New head coach Peter Bosz, who has replaced Thomas Tuchel, unsurprisingly wants Aubameyang at Dortmund when the Bundesliga season starts on August 18.

"I am glad that he is in my team," said the Dutchman. "He is an extraordinary player and he has shown that once more against Milan.

"He's a great bloke and a great footballer."

Sky sources understand that Chelsea had recently been offered the chance to sign Aubameyang for £70m. The Blues missed out on the signing of Romelu Lukaku to Manchester United and Diego Costa is set to leave Stamford Bridge.

What is wrong with Chelsea ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tvegas(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
jaysmallz:

Everything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Antonio Conte might be the cause of chelsea's sluggishness in this transfer window

Conte: "It's very difficult to enter the market with these prices. I don't like to pay a lot of money. It's right if a player deserved it."

Conte on transfers: "It's very difficult to buy because, if you ask a player of medium level, they might ask for £55m." #CFC

Conte: "But for a medium player, it's right to pay the right price, not £20m or £30m. We must be patient and wait." #CFC

Doesn't this man realize that the transfer window has gone crazy?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
pamcode:
Neymar to PSG for 222 million euros?

This headline has been trending on Twitter.
Lol
He ain't leaving Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
bigkesh:

Imagine hijacking a £75m deal for Lukaku just to see us sign Auba for £65m......Agent Jose

Forever trying to hard to prove he is "one of us"

Auba and Batman.....2 superheroes, But don't forget "Wizard Cesc" cause Fabregas is magic

We should terminate the contract with Yokohama and sign with Marvel studio

buahahahahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

We are getting aubmeyang.
when?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Aubemeyang up next
up next to a new contract.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
jaysmallz:

Nothing is wrong. Clubs set deadlines to force us to panic and spend the amount they want.

It is a game they are playing.

When Milan signs Morata, leaving Chelsea as the only big club looking for a striker, both Torino and BVB will come begging us to come and take Belotti and Auba for £50m each.

At the moment, buyers are competing for products. When Milan goes out the market, sellers will start competing with each other for buyers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
I'm sure even Monaco go dey beg Una to come take Mbappe

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, DynamoDeGreat and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.