Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739564 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) ... (19408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
CapitalCee:

What I stated is fact this man, Batshauyi has not scored up to ten goals in a decent league, is it a lie?

It's not a lie cool

On 23 August 2015, Batshuayi scored his first goals of the season, a brace, in a 6–0 victory over Troyes.
Club president Vincent Lebrune said soon after "There is not a single top 15 world club that is not interested in Batshuayi. He is one of the most wanted players on the market. There were a lot of offers for him this summer, but he didn’t want to leave. He’s proving himself on the pitch, and if clubs want him then they are going to have to pay around €50m."
By the mid-season break he had 11 goals from 19 games, behind only arch-rival Paris Saint-Germain's Zlatan Ibrahimovic with Marseille in 10th and PSG in 1st,and finished the league season with 17 goals.
He added two more goals from five games in the Coupe de France, one being in the final, lost 4–2 to PSG on 21 May 2016.

And if the French ligue 1 is not a "decent league"...Ask yourself why Man United overpaid for Anthony Martial and still want Fabinho (from this league)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
^^^^^

Nihilist ooo grin..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Obaloluwapet:

Infertility Or Barrenness

There are at least 2 million cases of women  infertility documented within the U.S. Of america every and each 12 months. For most of these ladies, the reason in their infertility is by no means conclusively identified, and contemporary medicinal drug is yet to offer comprehensive lady infertility remedy.

Diverse recognised and unknown elements contribute to women  infertility. When you have been identified with infertility, you're probable desperate to understand greater about female infertility and find out what alternative cures and lady infertility remedies are to be had.

What's female infertility?

A woman is considered to be medically infertile if she has been having intercourse, with none form of contraceptive, for twelve months and has  not been able to get pregnant. Fertility is defined in a clinical feel as being both:

* first Degree infertility - ladies which have in no way had kids

* Second  Degree diploma infertility - women that have had a child, however are not able to conceive a second time

It's far vitally vital to make the difference among infertility and sterility. Sterility is the time period used to explain women which can be absolutely not able to conceive their personal kids. Girl infertility describes the problem that women experience in seeking to conceive. Being infertile does now not imply that you may never be capable of have children. Exploring numerous woman infertility remedy options will enhance your hazard of conception, and wearing a full time period, wholesome baby.

What causes woman infertility?

There are several regarded reasons of lady infertility, a number of these include:

* ovulation problems - ovulation fails to arise because of hormonal imbalances. Failure to ovulate can result in abnormal or absent intervals. The hormonal imbalance that contributes to failed ovulation has been attributed to factors such as extremely low or high body weight, excessive workout, extended emotional distress and thyroid issues. Other causes of ovulation disorders encompass endometriosis or pcos.

* harm to the reproductive organs - harm to the sensitive fallopian tubes, as a result of pelvic inflammation (from stds or appendicitis) is the wrongdoer for round 25 percent of girl infertility instances. Different physical damage to the reproductive organs that contributes to lady infertility consists of harm and abnormalities to the cervix and uterus, as an example fibroids.

* hormonal imbalances - as you have already visible hormonal imbalances in girls can result in failed ovulation and consequent infertility. Imbalance of progesterone can save you the female's body from being able to maintain pregnancy

Click here to see what causes male Infertility

Continual miscarriage - a few infertile girls may be conceiving, however are regularly dropping the concept. Miscarriage can be because of thyroid issues, faulty egg or sperm, hormone imbalance, malnutrition, capsules, trauma and deficiencies to the immune machine.

* nutritional deficiencies - there are sure vitamins that have been found to specially affect the fitness of the reproductive device.

* mental and emotional factors - feelings have an effect on your body and your health. In relation to knowledge and treating girl infertility, the mind-frame connection is turning into an essential awareness. So far it has been estimated that round 5% of girl infertility is as a result of psychological and emotional factors.

Read more www.healtharena.ga

Science and remedy is simply beginning to apprehend the methods in which certain vitamins and behaviors can effect, and in many cases enhance and repair fertility. A few docs are inclined to admit that there are many regions of girl infertility which can be but to be completely understood, and lamentably there's reluctance within the medical community to recommend vitamins and weight loss plan advice over capsules and surgery - even if vitamins are being demonstrated to be increasingly more powerful as a woman infertility treatment.
Oga why you quote me with this crap. Your round head like #10 eba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
obainojazz:
Oga why you quote me with this crap. Your round head like #10 eba.
All man just dey para grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nahhh it's a wrap folks

Pattycake takes the W by Technical Knockout.

Good night!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Fight don end ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
elrony:
There is hope o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
chic2pimp:
PietroRico and Afrodoc your services are urgently needed Here thank you very much grin
God bless you for this timely notification grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Fight don end ni?

Last punch landed at 10.31

This 11.14.

Fight is over bruh. It's a wrap.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
I thought pattycake was going to disappear again when I saw ibimz's attack. grin

How wrong was I? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

There is hope o

From?.... angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Last punch landed at 10.31
This 11.14.
Fight is over bruh. It's a wrap.

I'm disappointed bro

Nosa won this flawlessly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
@premierleague
Antonio Conte has signed a new two-year contract with @ChelseaFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
PietroRico:
I thought pattycake was going to disappear again when I saw ibimz's attack. grin

How wrong was I? grin
It is shocking man.. But all the same, nice one pattycake cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

It is shocking man.. But all the same, nice one pattycake cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
elrony:

From?.... angry
The other side

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Griffon:

Did you miss your pills?

What returns have you recorded from Pogba and Martial thus far? That's roughly $170million wasted on two motherfuckers, figures that would have Fernando fvcking Torres feeling proud of his exploits at Chelsea.

If those deals were to be Yahoo Yahoo, una done make first payment, still come make second payment.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't feel comfortable calling you scummies magas?

You are are a total oaf, ofcourse you have to convert the amount to dollars so it will suit your insecure disposition.
Did United buy Pogba to play for one season? how many trophies did he won? In which world is a 24 year old considered a waste-of-space when he is still very well part of the team set up? Matial was bought for an initial fee of £36m . the fourth choice striker of Belgium was bought for ,£33m but the former scored 17 goals in his debut season and almost single handedly gifting his team the FA cup at a Young age. While the later could only muster 9 goals of which 90℅ of it were against teams already in the beach in mostly dead rubber games. Of course shevchenko destroyed the premier league.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
ESPN sports here....so for those that missed it..we have a slow mo replay of what pattycake did to ibime the rapper in round 1 of tonight's bout!

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Brother Luke, dem wan use you wipe floor so!!! grin grin

What would Peter do at Gethsemane? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

The other side

grin

You're not nice!!!

I fear who no fear una for this football section cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
elrony:
Brother Luke, dem wan use you wipe floor so!!! grin grin

What would Peter do at Gethsemane? cheesy
grin...Griffon, ignore this maduman grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
CapitalCee:

This was the post I responded to that day. Yes you are hopeful with he with improve, i have seen how hopeful you can be.Instead of him to give his match report, he took dig. Moreover I responded him with facts which is true, as your bench warmer striker has not scored up to 10 goals in a decent league. Added that he is the fourth choice striker in the Belgian national team.

quote author=EvilMetahuman post=58497499]Highlight Chelsea vs fulham
8-2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Nj-y3Gna8&itct=CBIQpDAYBSITCOzwvdefjNUCFRyHVQod3tcKz1IOY2hlbHNlYSBmdWxoYW0%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google

That lovely first touch from batshuayi though.

If given the chance, batman will surpass that sofo lukaku for sure.

Today another person was contributing jejely on another topic only to divert to another dig to the same team AGAIN. Please who is insecure here? Abeg get out

Hypocrite oshey! It is totally normal for him or any club fan to throw a shade the way of a rival club/player however what is totally abnormal is for you to be acting like a shema1e on heat. Please,take your steewpidity comot for here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Skimpledawg:

grin...Griffon, ignore this maduman grin

My hands are clean! ! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Make I carry myself comot here... sporadic shots everywhere, b4 them snipe me down! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Purple man getting some proper recognition by friends and even foes

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
jaysmallz:

It's not a lie cool

And if the French ligue 1 is not a "decent league"...Ask yourself why Man United overpaid for Anthony Martial and still want Fabinho (from this league)

Batshauyi=Ligue one 17 goals. EPL 5 goals(mostly in dead rubber games)

Ibrahimovic= Ligue one 38goals in 31 Apps. EPL 17goals in 27 apps. Which is stronger?

Now I don't have anything against Mitchy he seems to me to be a nice guy and a good player, my issue is why being insecure? and will not let the opportunity to take a dig at a particular team to pass, even though they are fallacies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
elrony:

My hands are clean! ! grin
j
Bia...1,2,3,4,5 and 6 when 19.20 dey use torchlight find you the order night we no see you o cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
diggz:

Hypocrite oshey! It is totally normal for him or any club fan to throw a shade the way of a rival club/player however what is totally abnormal is for you to be acting like a shema1e on heat. Please,take your steewpidity comot for here!

Is this really necessary? ... be like your blood dey hot dis night. .. calm down brah.

Or you want some Capitalcee? cheesy cheesy

*jumps on Edo witch broom*

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
diggz:
j
Bia...1,2,3,4,5 and 6 when 19.20 dey use torchlight find you the order night we no see you o cheesy cheesy

Free me now!!!... I can't be going back in time... If na like 2017 or 2018 find me e for dey different grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
diggz:
j
Nor mind am... Niqqa was lost that night.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) ... (19408) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jskelly11, BlueAngel444, ouzo1(m), Sitmr, MrJaay(m), a4turitoroman, Ibime(m), NerdSciBot, reccy(m), Unlimited22, LORDLARGE(m), Realtord43, AirBay, fredoooooo, PendragonVII, popizaino(m), Omoluabi16(m), Agadinaagwuofe, Shegzdave, iamoyindamola(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.