Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,472 members, 7,843,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10655296 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2017
obainojazz:
There's nothing to 'write home' about bis . . But I'll make sure the news of his death reaches his mom/
Emaprince grin

I still dey feel this one till today grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Bro its the truth, thomas vermaleen has more club trophies than any player in the history of chelsea. he has won the club world cup with barcelona which chelsea have never won in their career.
Of which he contributed what?
Isco has won three champions leagues.
Jamal Blackman has even won one.
How many has Zlatan won?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Ibime:

I still dey feel this one till today grin
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2017
weedtaker:
de guy still de around? i like learn one or two from de guy.

These days na phone section him dey cruise....the rap scene don die patapata for NL....hustling, business and family don take over priorities!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2017
funlord:

These days na phone section him dey cruise....the rap scene don die patapata for NL....hustling, business and family don take over priorities!
no wahala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Ibime:

Haba, he used it against me sef. Sounded like something Mikuz would say.

https://www.nairaland.com/1574775/king-tournament-final-ibime-vs
NL's Unbeaten, my every shot results in killings/ with stun gun that finish twerps/ so in the long run I'll finish first/ cos Im usain bolt. . blazing every track . .while u barely cover laps. . .like Bum-shots & mini skirts!/

Dear Lord. . . .

I present Prekky as a living sacrifice/ and make his father cry/
cos I swear on the 'last book of old testament' . . .I’ll stab his mum in the pupils. . . and make his 'Ma lack eye'!!/
I’ll cripple this mug/ for 'holding my shirt'. . . . like an
ignorant thug/
I don’t wanna stab the pitiful slug/
. . . but if he 'touch the hem of my garment'. . . I’ma turn
this battle. . . to an 'issue of blood'!!/
mehn una really finish work. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2017
NOBODYY:
So I'm a student and I lost 5k to bet9ja two days ago.. cry
Played with another 1k thinking I'm goan win my money back... but I lost too...

Now I can't even concentrate no more... Cause I'm always thinking about my funds

I'm never playing bets again... Never cry

Quit betting bro. It can ruin your life. I only bet what i can afford to lose and for fun, i am not greedy. When you have a good job with financial muscle, virtual football is a good source of income if you can take your time to study the pattern of results and you outsmart the program by occasionally selling dummies to bot by deliberately losing little amounts during trading. One can successfully have a 1.40 odds sure game per day which you can trade with, but you need to spend a lot of time and resources to get the keys for that. This you have to find out yourself, nobody will help you on it. Some people trade, they dont bet and they follow the rules for profits. As a student you have a lot to lose betting. Face your studies first and get a good job.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Nihilist:

Ibime pls sign here, here and here for your package sir...
Nihilist.. This is your siggy shaaaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
airmark:

Quit betting bro. It can ruin your life. I only bet what i can afford to lose and for fun, i am not greedy. When you have a good job with financial muscle, virtual football is a good source of income if you can take your time to study the pattern of results and you outsmart the program by occasionally selling dummies to bot by deliberately losing little amounts during trading. One can successfully have a 1.40 odds sure game per day which you can trade with, but you need to spend a lot of time and resources to get the keys for that. This you have to find out yourself, nobody will help you on it. Some people trade, they dont bet and they follow the rules for profits. As a student you have a lot to lose betting. Face your studies first and get a good job.
Thanks bro!
I appreciate... I'm not playing bets no more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
BREAKING: Alvaro Morata is very close to signing for Chelsea. [@DiMarzio]

It's happening Airmark.......For £80m

The good news is we lost out on Danilo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
"I'd rather have UCL winner Alvaro Morata over the Belgian Adebayor" - Antonio Conte, 2017

Don't quote me,quote Conte

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Incoming guys.....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
80 fncking million

buahahahaha, after dem go say na we dey spoil market

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
ManU fans wouldn't like this at all grin

Let me come and be going...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
funlord:

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/1278#58616488

Bruv..... interesting challenge I must confess. Mehn go dey slow dey rake going forward including me bcuz I no get money to waste ontop useless raking for NL. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
@ diggz the 2 of them don tay dey mince meat for each other! As always I been just dey lay jejely for background before dem nominate me as bank ref as per elder statesman! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Nihilist.. This is your siggy shaaaa

Na Ricky Rozay get am o.

Tune is called One of Us - ft Nas

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nihilist:

Na Ricky Rozay get am o.

Tune is called One of Us - ft Nas

Rather You Than Me..
Dope Joint it is..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigkesh:
BREAKING: Alvaro Morata is very close to signing for Chelsea. [@DiMarzio]

It's happening Airmark.......For £80m

The good news is we lost out on Danilo

Half of a loaf is better than none. Aubameyang seems to be staying at dortmund and belotti prefers ac milan. I have lowered my ucl expectation now and man city looks better on paper to win epl, once they sign their remaining targets. I cant kill myself. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
So danilo is now moving to man city
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Khaytunechi:

Rather You Than Me..
Dope Joint it is..

Nah from an earlier album - Black Market
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
airmark:

Half of a loaf is better than none. Aubameyang seems to be staying at dortmund and belotti prefers ac milan. I have lowered my ucl expectation now and man city looks better on paper to win epl, once they sign their remaining targets. I cant kill myself. cheesy

Morata is not even half loaf FFS! Dude is more like no loaf especially with the fvcking price attached to is neck. I don't or can't see why we intend to throwaway that kind of money on Morata.

Hope you can still remember how we argued over who to get and who not to get for the strikers position? Well, this was the sole reason I suggested we go with batshuayi/llorente for a season to see if batshuayi can own the strikers position. If we eventually get morata for 80mil batshuayis career with us will be effectively over as we will be forced to play morata even if he is performing or not(another clear case of fernadud Torres).

If na me be batshuayi, na to start to look for another club bcuz I wont let some fvcktards destroy me early, and small career.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Grundig:
So danilo is now moving to man city

I doubt that will happen bcuz they already have Walker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

Morata is not even half loaf FFS! Dude is more like no loaf especially with the fvcking price attached to is neck. I don't or can't see why we intend to throwaway that kind of money on Morata.

Hope you can still remember how we argued over who to get and who not to get for the strikers position? Well, this was the sole reason I suggested we go with batshuayi/llorente for a season to see if batshuayi can own the strikers position. If we eventually get morata for 80mil batshuayis career with us will be effectively over as we will be forced to play morata even if he is performing or not(another clear case of fernadud Torres).

If na me be batshuayi, na to start to look for another club bcuz I wont let some fvcktards destroy me early, and small career.

Spanish Inzaghi will surprise ya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigkesh:

Spanish Inzaghi will surprise ya

Please kesh....it is an abomination to put Spanish or Italian moratas name anywhere near Filippo Inzaghi. However,i will be very glad should he choose to surprise me though I doubt he will sad sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
diggz:

Trust me, this is an opportunity for batman if he will grab it with both hands. Even desailly said he preferred aubameyang to morata while zola went for belotti, both agreeing with our views why morata wont fit properly into our system. If batshuayi can up his game when morata starts to quake under marauding defenders as expected, conte will have no choice than to switch to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
80m for madrid bench warmer, but United got magad for Ukaku. na so

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
airmark:

Trust me, this is an opportunity for batman if he will grab it with both hands. Even desailly said he preferred aubameyang to morata while zola went for belotti, both agreeing with our views why morata wont fit properly into our system. If batshuayi can up his game when morata starts to quake under marauding defenders as expected, conte will have no choice than to switch to batman.

You don't still get it,do you? Even if morata shyttes all-over the field batshuayi won't see shirt unless morata gets injured. You really need to go back in time to when we had fernadud in the team to see how that played out. I promise you, it will not be any different this time around. It will be the down fall of coaches and strikers alike in cfc, if morata fvcks up.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
dopeJemi:
80 fncking million

buahahahaha, after dem go say na we dey spoil market

£65m actually. Still doesn't change the fact that you guys polluted the market with senseless figures.

We dey play catch up for where una dey.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
PietroRico:
80m for madrid bench warmer, but United got magad for Ukaku. na so
£65 actually....

Nigga has more UCL goals than Rashford,Martial,Pogba and Lukaku combined

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
80 million for a " no loaf" of bread bench warmer! !!

Na who born , na who born, na who born the maga? .. grin grin cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.