Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10699794 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) ... (19356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
bigkesh:
Incase you ever wondered why they call it MAN UNITED!!!
Gays pride Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
The same thing debruyne's girl told kevin. These women wont kill us. Femi femolacasta don do am. Hope married men in the house dey see am. Be faithful in marriage.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
1 of Neymar's shirt sold for £140,
If PSG sells @least 1million shirts (of course it will more) that's £140m, plus the popularity, full stadiums and prestige that comes with it.

A world class player is
1. First team club and country
2. Great following internationally
3. Won prestigious titles and honors
4. Marketable and popular among football fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
airmark:
The same thing debruyne's girl told kevin. These women wont kill us. Femi femolacasta don do am. Hope married men in the house dey see am. Be faithful in marriage.

Sometimes this women are lying, because they believe the general opinion of men is that they can't hold themselves so they cheat. But that's a modern lie, in fact in the olden days it was believed that women were the most unfaithful lot. Men were usually engaged in work affairs while their wives tend to seek secret pleasures outside (men could marry lots of wives of they please but women were stuck to wait for their husbands)

Some of these women are just hoes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nihilist:
That's the look
The 'Go ahead - Call the cops look'
Any other boxers outchea can either get the upper cut or get their wives smashed.
Femi stay winning all the time.

Na the girl be this. See how small and flat she is, Femi go don turn that place to autobahn. EVen Amir would be getting lost on the highway

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
airmark:

Femo don tweet say no be am o.

That's just professional courtesy in my opinion sha after slacking the puna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ibime:
So Anthony Joshua was phucking Amir Khan's wife?

John Terry must hear of this!
the legend of yoruba demons continues

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na the girl be this. See who small and flat she is, Femi go don turn that place to autobahn. EVen Amir would be getting lost on the highway

Lmao at autobahn. All these thirsty sportsmen for Manchester go dey line up for am now.

Someone like Pogba for example. Or Valencia. I'm sure Giggs for don already dribble into her DM by now..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Antonio Conte: "Why did we sell Matic to #mufc? You must ask the club about this." [Standard]

Hmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nihilist:
Lmao at autobahn. All these thirsty sportsmen for Manchester go dey line up for am now.
Someone like Pogba for example. Or Valencia. I'm sure Giggs for don already dribble into her DM by now..

I doubt Valencia get game like that. Looks like person wey go dey do only one woman and style. Pogba definitely

Did you hear about our new Boy Hames Rodriguez divorced his wife of 6yrs who had a daughter for him

And is now on the case of one Russian model Ronaldo introduced to him

My question is how old is James Rodriguez wey he don dey get wife for 6yrs. 26yrs old married for 6yrs already. Same thing with Kingsley Coman dem go marry as teenagers

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

I doubt Valencia get game like that. Looks like person wey go dey do only one woman and style. Pogba definitely

Did you hear about our new Boy Hames Rodriguez divorced his wife of 6yrs who had a daughter for him

And is now on the case of one Russian model Ronaldo introduced to him

Don't gawk on Valencia bruv. That dude can't speak English at interviews, but he knows enough go be sexting nurses in the Manchester area. Don't dull it.

Mehn James na party boy from day 1. His wife suppose don know that one already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nihilist:
Don't gawk on Valencia bruv. That dude can't speak English at interviews, but he knows enough go be sexting nurses in the Manchester area. Don't dull it.

Mehn James na party boy from day 1. His wife suppose don know that one already

My question is how old is James Rodriguez wey he don dey get wife for 6yrs. 26yrs old married for 6yrs already. Same thing with Kingsley Coman and Martial dem go marry as teenagers

Maybe these guys never believed they would be stars and those girls don look into their horoscope see Dollars in their future
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nihilist:

Femo don tweet say no be am o.

That's just professional courtesy in my opinion sha after slacking the puna

I expected him to go gung ho on amir in his tweets. I don't trust him. When mayweather visited london, if you see the eye wey femi use follow one big azz wey dey pass during photo shoot, you go fear. One even gave him a gift, mayweather tell am say na 'set-up', he should watch it. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
bigkesh:
Incase you ever wondered why they call it MAN UNITED!!!

Now this is crazy lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
Will be so happy if Van dijk comes to chelsea. Learnt he is back on our radar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nihilist:

That's a mad coup. I though he was going to sign for Sky like his cousin, considering that his audition was on either MNF or FNF, and he's appeared on sky programs like league of your own several times, also with his cousin.

BT should be able to drop Paul Scholes now - his punditry is as dull as himself. While they're at it, they should also ditch Michael Owen who is also mind numbingly dull.

Lampards punditry is intelligent and insightful, though not as good as Rio Ferdinand sha.

Michael Owen: Man Utd need to score goals to beat Chelsea grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
airmark:
For 55million i thought only Pep was crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar1095:

For 55million i thought only Pep was crazy.

Don't compare a diamond with ordinary stones.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
airmark:

Don't compare a diamond with ordinary stones.
Shut up van goat is overrated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
You Marry a hoe and you are here complaining...I have never seen any man that successfully domesticated a hoe not even Kanye why can't this Retards_ be like DJ Khaled, dude was smart enough to marry one fat old woman or even Gucci mane I'm sure he tells his fiancee if you ever leave me, your only destination will be a beautiful casket.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kiltshco retired.

Joshua ended klitshco career and amir's marriage

Yoruba demon indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
"You are not obligated to remain at a club, if you wish to leave then the player has that right."

NEYMAR

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
tongue neymar swaps south American attacking trio
From partnering with Suarez the Uruguayan to Cavani
From Messi the Argentine to Di Maria

Neymar Cavani DiMaria
spartacus11:
"You are not obligated to remain at a club, if you wish to leave then the player has that right."

NEYMAR
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Alvaro wants to play as number 9, but in his characteristics he could play also as number 10 - Conte.
We are getting there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
airmark:

For what actually, after the arrival of Rudiger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
amodu:

For what actually, after the arrival of Rudiger

Rudiger, just like in his national team, is supposed to be a squad player in a big club like chelsea. Conte sees players that go for 30m to 40m as normal players these days. He talked about team's depth today and improving the weak areas. May be he sees van dijk as a better lcb.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
airmark:

Rudiger, just like in his national team, is supposed to be a squad player in a big club like chelsea. Conte sees players that go for 30m to 40m as normal players these days. He talked about team's depth today and improving the weak areas. May be he sees van dijk as a better lcb.

Considering the fact Cahill probably has just two more seasons he would be quality back up for VVD.
Just like Rudiger is back up for Azi and Andreas for Luiz

Anyway can this team beat Arsenal
Courtios; Azi, Luiz, Cahill; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; willian, Batshuayi, Morata.
Subs: gk, rudiger, Boga, musonda, remy, baker, andreas
Conte has hinted on the same formation and similar faces
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
The thunder that will fire whoever has kept Remy till now ehn.... angry angry

Sell him already or send out on a permanent loan! How can we loose a promising striker like solanke, sell traore just to still have Remy in the team? Shey dem never swear for person for that cfc board sha?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Considering the fact Cahill probably has just two more seasons he would be quality back up for VVD.
Just like Rudiger is back up for Azi and Andreas for Luiz

Anyway can this team beat Arsenal
Courtios; Azi, Luiz, Cahill; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; willian, Batshuayi, Morata.
Subs: gk, rudiger, Boga, musonda, remy, baker, andreas
Conte has hinted on the same formation and similar faces

I dont think moses will be available, so rudiger may start. Wenger boys are not that solid defensively, so morata and batshuayi are expected to prove themselves in front of goal. I expect musonda or boga to come in second half and finish the work. My only problem is cahill handling sanchez. I am optimistic, we shall win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
airmark:

If that should be the case, don't you think it should have been Van Dijk's transfer first before that of Rudiger?

For I fear the deal might not go through as it can drag for long owing to Southampton's reluctance to sell considering bidding less than a month to the closure of the transfer market.

Their reluctance was somehow reflected in the treatment of Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
amodu:

If that should be the case, don't you think it should have been Van Dijk's transfer first before that of Rudiger?

For I fear the deal might not go through as it can drag for long owing to Southampton's reluctance to sell considering bidding less than a month to the closure of the transfer market.

Their reluctance was somehow reflected in the treatment of Liverpool.

We were chasing the guy long before now, but nothing worked and we had to grab rudiger, who some of us didn't see as cahill's upgrade.
We don't know what conte saw, to have renewed the interest in van dijk. He talked about the importance of more players in his press conference today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
BlueAngel444:
1 of Neymar's shirt sold for £140,
If PSG sells @least 1million shirts (of course it will more) that's £140m, plus the popularity, full stadiums and prestige that comes with it.

A world class player is
1. First team club and country
2. Great following internationally
3. Won prestigious titles and honors
4. Marketable and popular among football fans

I don't know where you got your figures from, for your information football jerseys are sold at a range of prices irrespective of the name on it. Football jerseys are sold for between 110 euros to 50 euros depending on the quality of the jersey. Original jerseys worn by players are sold for 110 euros, origina replicas for 80 to 90 euros and, lastly grade B replicas for between 50 to 60 euros (sportdirect and co.).

Also, football clubs usually get about 30 to 40% of revenue generated from jersey sales with the lion share going to the kit makers, in the case of PSG, Nike. The probability that Neymar's total shirt sales would exceed a milion pieces is extremely low. Last season Man United sold the most jerseys, 2.5M pieces while Madrid and Barca sold around 2M.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) ... (19356) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), efec(m), youngZee23, homosapien(m), afrodoc2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.