Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10698811 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Watching spurs vs juve. My eye own sandro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
So no weekend brawls?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Tammy Abraham with a goal against Sampdoria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Twizzy30(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Tammy Abraham on d score sheet for Swansea city
solanke on d scoresheet too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
lordfalcao:
Watching spurs vs juve. My eye own sandro

When did you develop the Mangekyo Sharingan?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
I am watching the IAAF championships but please where are the Nigerians
180million people and you can't produce an Olympic talent...Na wa oh even tiny Botswana have good sprinters So Mikel obi is your best athlete
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leyqute:

from my lacazette days...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Tval:
Tammy Abraham with a goal against Sampdoria.
he should keep it up, am eager to see him perform in the EPL..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
PietroRico:
Upon all the future WPOTY candidates Wey dey Una Academy and loan army, Una still dey find squad depth.

Okotorigba

Keep doing the lords work...it gladdens my heart!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
lordfalcao:
everything conte said is clear to understand but your twisted and confused SKULL always sees it on another level...

Cc: bigkesh!
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Vanquay:
I am watching the IAAF championships but please where are the Nigerians
180million people and you can't produce an Olympic talent...Na wa oh even tiny Botswana have good sprinters So Mikel obi is your best athlete

It's just so sad. I'm see countries whose population is less than Lagos well and truly represented, but it's a shame this country cannot boast of athletes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Debroslink:

It's just so sad. I'm see countries whose population is less than Lagos well and truly represented, but it's a shame this country cannot boast of athletes.

Its disgraceful the only noteworthy person there is Blessing okagbare, she qualified for the 100m the rest are just useless...Surely it can't be expensive for the government to introduce athletics at High schools.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Vanquay:

Its disgraceful the only noteworthy person there is Blessing okagbare, she qualified for the 100m the rest are just useless...Surely it can't be expensive for the government to introduce athletics at High schools.

I can't even remember the last time AFN organized a tournament for athletes in the country. Everything in this country is just a pure mess.

Ivory Coast has 2 world class ladies in 100m, Simbine Akani from SA just qualified for 100m final later tonight. 400m world record holder is from SA and there's another African guy who is his direct rival.

Nigeria is just a sorry case.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Debroslink:

I can't even remember the last time AFN organized a tournament for athletes in the country. Everything in this country is just a pure mess.

Ivory Coast has 2 world class ladies in 100m, Simbine Akani from SA just qualified for 100m final later tonight. 400m world record holder is from SA and there's another African guy who is his direct rival.

Nigeria is just a sorry case.

Shìt is just sad I ran track in HS and even got scholarships In college, I saw lots of talented Nigerian kids during my time , the problem is about organizing it and it's so sad those fat fools In office would rather blow the budget on some rubbish soccer tournaments that no one cares about than build a long project to groom potential stars...Anyways Fingers crossed, if your country doesn't have good sprinters, next thing is to jump on the Usain Bolt Bandwagon grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Vanquay:

Shìt is just sad I ran track in HS and even got scholarships In college, I saw lots of talented Nigerian kids during my time , the problem is about organizing it and it's so sad those fat fools In office would rather blow the budget on some rubbish soccer tournaments that no one cares about than build a long project to groom potential stars...Anyways Fingers crossed, if your country doesn't have good sprinters, next thing is to jump on the Usain Bolt Bandwagon grin

Abi...

Bolt's last ever 100m race is tonight. That pretty damsel from Jamaica Elaine Thompson is my favorite female athlete. James Blake is also in the final. Anything Jamaica on track gives me goosebumps.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Debroslink:

Abi...

Bolt's last ever 100m race is tonight. That pretty damsel from Jamaica Elaine Thompson is my favorite female athlete. James Blake is also in the final. Anything Jamaica on track gives me goosebumps.

Man it will be really sad when Bolt leaves, I hate The Jamaicans except Bolt...They constantly beat Team USA and that makes me salty as hell...I will be glad once Elaine Thompson and Bolt leaves maybe our default Gold medals will come back grin

On a real note, there will never be another bolt, that man is a freak .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
funlord:

Keep doing the lords work...it gladdens my heart!

grin grin grin
grin.. Chop knuckle bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
"...before, the giants were the powerful ones economically, and now there are small clubs in terms of prestige and history who are giants economically" - Mourinho(2017)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nmadu1: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
chelsea should just sign dalbert henrique or Alex telles as competition for alonso,since we are not getting Sandro from juve
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leyqute:

Lol. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Vanquay:

Its disgraceful the only noteworthy person there is Blessing okagbare, she qualified for the 100m the rest are just useless...[b]Surely it can't be expensive for the government to introduce athletics at High schools.[/b]
In Nigeria it quite is.... Infact it's more expensive than buying of private jets nd bullet proof cars nd more risky than padding budget.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
A Beninese just won one of the female heptathlon 200m races.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Brace up everyone, Usain Bolt will run his last ever 100m by 9:45pm Nigerian time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Tval:
A Beninese just won one of the female heptathlon 200m races.

A South African just won gold in long jump.

Naija, which way?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bolt I love you but I won't mind our very own Christain Coleman pulling an upset.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Vanquay:

Bolt I love you but I won't mind our very own Christain Coleman pulling an upset.

Akani Simbine of SA having a pep talk with Usain Bolt.

This 100m final will be awesome.

Usain Bolt's last ever 100m race.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Debroslink:

A South African just won gold in long jump.

Naija, which way?
South Africans are representing big time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
10 years of world class sprint ends in the next 5 minutes.

All hail Usain Bolt

G.O.A.T.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Debroslink:

Akani Simbine of SA having a pep talk with Usain Bolt.

This 100m final will be awesome.

Usain Bolt's last ever 100m race.

Man I'm really nervous...Thjs is history in the making.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Vanquay:

Man I'm really nervous...Thjs is history in the making.

Usain Bolt

11 World gold medals

8 Olympic gold medals

G.O.A.T.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Not a Fan of the crowd's treatment of Gatlin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gatlin won

DAMN

(1) (2) (3) ... (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.