Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,583 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10726230 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
abeg don't add lukaku to these caliber of fighters

You don start again abi? Tell us why lukaku shouldn't be added there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

This is only going to be mail to you if you don't know Morata.

I posted an interview with Morata last season. Look at an Excerpt

Morata's impact on the pitch is heavily dependent on so many things off it - His Wife, His Haircut, His Car...

If you compare Morata to the likes of Lukaku, Costa, Ororo, Messi etc, who are more determined to score on the pitch the more you diss them, you will realise why we've been so wary about signing First Touch

Menhh! u guys are lucky John "Thomas" Terry has left the club. You can imagine the powder keg situation in which Morata leaves his wife in London and travels for away UCL games while JT remains back home with the 2nd team. Issakaba!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

You don start again abi? Tell us why lukaku shouldn't be added there?
and what exactly made lukaku a fighter like c.ronaldo and co he mentioned there who have faced more criticism in this life?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Lukaku is in that calibre
lukaku is in no caliber abeg..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
and what exactly made lukaku a fighter like c.ronaldo and co he mentioned there who have faced more criticism in this life?

E be like say you wan start to learn work from dayo abi?. No be me you go use start to learn work.

You cancelled lukaku from the list and I want to know your reasons.

#answersonlypls!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Not just his wife o....His Barber too. Any time hin friction no sharp, don't expect any goals.

LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
lukaku is in no caliber abeg..

Lukaku came to Chelsea, didn't see shirt, went and proved his critics wrong with his goals, and now he's a record signing at the biggest club in the UK.

He definitely has proven his critics wrong so far. He's a fighter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

E be like say you wan start to learn work from dayo abi?. No be me you go use start to learn work.

You cancelled lukaku from the list and I want to know your reasons.

#answersonlypls!
my reason is because lukaku is not in the caliber of those names he mentioned that face criticism all the time and hold their heads high.. Especially that Costa dude. Lukaku is not in their calibre

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
my reason is because lukaku is not in the caliber of those names he mentioned that face criticism all the time and hold their heads high.. Especially that Costa dude. Lukaku is not in their calibre

Even on this thread, Lukaku barely gets any love. Many of his Manyoo fans criticized the living daylights out of him before he signed.

How is he not in their calibre?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Even on this thread, Lukaku barely gets any love. Many of his Manyoo fans criticized the living daylights out of him before he signed.

How is he not in their calibre?
are you judging whith what happens on this nairaland?? How many times do lukaku get the level of media criticism the names you mentioned get?. The only time he got a little share of this criticism when he was in Chelsea, he ran away rather than stay and fight as a fighter you claim he is here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:

How can you tell lukaku is not in that calibre? That is the answer I am waiting to read, not you repeating lukaku is not in those calibre.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

How can you tell lukaku is not in that calibre? That is the answer I am waiting to read, not you repeating lukaku is not in those calibre.
then how come you already believed lukaku is in the category of fighters without you dropping proves. Is it because of his Akpa IBu size ??

lordfalcao:
are you judging whith what happens on this nairaland?? How many times do lukaku get the level of media criticism the names you mentioned get?. The only time he got a little share of this criticism when he was in Chelsea, he ran away rather than stay and fight as a fighter you claim he is here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:

E be like say you no get social media, or maybe you think all the first touch jokes originated here.

Lukaku did not run - while he was at Chelsea, the club bought Ba, Etoo Costa. And Torres still dey. He went out two times and came back with at least 17 goals each time, yet Jose no give am chance.

So he went to Everton to keep banging in the goals. Last last na Jose find am to sign.

Lukaku fits the bill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

E be like say you no get social media, or maybe you think all the first touch jokes originated here.

Lukaku did not run - while he was at Chelsea, the club bought Ba, Etoo Costa. And Torres still dey. He went out two times and came back with at least 17 goals each time, yet Jose no give am chance.

So he went to Everton to keep banging in the goals. Last last na Jose find am to sign.

Lukaku fits the bill.
lukaku doesn't fit anything and I am not talking about any first touch mantra here, I am talking about The psychological stuff you posted about morata was what he suffered in his 1st season at juve probably as a 20-21 year old player. Lukaku suffers the same in his earlier days in Chelsea that is my poiny

It doesn't matter if the club had 5 strikers ahead of lukaku in this case, because as Jose didn't trust him I expect him as a fighter you claimed he is to refute all bid for him and tell Jose this " I must fight with this strikers here till I get my chance to play ahead of them" zeal , spirit to deliver amongst the best is what I call a fighter, that is what ronaldo messi and Costa does. Lukaku is not in this one abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
then how come you already believed lukaku is in the category of fighters without you dropping proves. Is it because of his Akpa IBu size ??

This is what happens when you drop lines you can't defend then try to do a raumdeuter.

I will not help you build your own case bro. Dropping my opinion will only give you an escape route from a line you dropped and can't defend.

A list of fighters was dropped here with lukakus name in it. You clearly cancelled lukakus name out of the list before declaring he wasn't in the same calibre.

Qxn asked by me:

How is lukaku not in the same calibre lordfalcao?

Answer given by you:

My reason is because lukaku is not in the calibre of those.....

Oga lordfalcao why can't you tell me the reason why lukaku in not in the calibre of fighters?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Lukaku fits the bill.

You just fell for it. Lordfalcao had no tangible reason why he cancelled lukakus name from that list now all he needs to do is to keep dancing around what you just posted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

You just fell for it. Lordfalcao had no tangible reason why he cancelled lukakus name from that list now all he needs to do is to keep dancing around what you just posted.

You're actually right. I suppose don sabi my guy by now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

This is what happens when you drop lines you can't defend then try to do a raumdeuter.

I will not help you build your own case bro. Dropping my opinion will only give you an escape route from a line you dropped and can't defend.

A list of fighters was dropped here with lukakus name in it. You clearly cancelled lukakus name out of the list before declaring he wasn't in the same calibre.

Qxn asked by me:

Answer given by you:

Oga lordfalcao why can't you tell me the reason why lukaku in not in the calibre of fighters?
what is this you typed all this and you can't give me reason why you claimed lukaku is a fighter like ronaldo? I ask again did you think he is a fighter because of his akpa IBU size ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
lukaku doesn't fit anything and I am not talking about any first touch mantra here, I am talking about The psychological stuff you posted about morata was what he suffered in his 1st season at juve probably as a 20-21 year old player. Lukaku suffers the same in his earlier days in Chelsea that is my poiny

It doesn't matter if the club had 5 strikers ahead of lukaku in this case, because as Jose didn't trust him I expect him as a fighter you claimed he is to refute all bid for him and tell Jose this " I must fight with this strikers here till I get my chance to play ahead of them" zeal , spirit to deliver amongst the best is what I call a fighter, that is what ronaldo messi and Costa does. Lukaku is not in this one abeg.
which of una youth player with this fighter mentality don stay,fought well and successfully get starter Jersey?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

Qxn asked by me:

Answer given by you:

what is this you typed all this and you can't give me reason why you claimed lukaku is a fighter like ronaldo? I ask again did you think he is a fighter because of his akpa IBU size ?? Lukaku name was clearly canceled because he had not faced half the criticism the player mentioned with him faced. The little he faced in his earlier career he bowed his head in shame..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:

which of una youth player with this fighter mentality don stay,fought well and successfully get starter Jersey?
and I can't be a fool to call our youth players fighters in the same sentence with ronaldo or messi

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
and I can't be a fool to call our youth players fighters in the same sentence with ronaldo or messi

Na mail be this or which one again?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
what is this you typed all this and you can't give me reason why you claimed lukaku is a fighter like ronaldo? I ask again did you think he is a fighter because of his akpa IBU size ??

Oga lordfalcao...if you cant understand what I typed or why I typed it...fine! However,it is not my duty to provide you with reasons why lukaku can be termed a fighter. You were the first person to cancel his name out of a post made by Nihilist not me. You were also the first person to declare he shouldn't be in the list not me.

Why is it so difficult for you to give us a reason or reasons why you cancelled his name from the list ? It is your duty to back up your claims with facts.

All this dayo moves you are trying to make here will not work.

#Proveurclaims
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Na mail be this or which one again?

it is simple, lukaku you dubbed " fighter" couldn't get to fight the 3 strikers who were misfiring in front of him. So he asked me which of our youth have successful fought for a 1st team. I clearly told him I can't be foolish to mention them as fighters in the same sentence with ronaldo and co. Its the same way I can't be a fool to list lukaku as a fighter with ronaldo, messi and co..

Unless you are seeing lukaku as a fighter because of his Akpa IBU size .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2017
Funny part is same Costa he claims is a fighter didn't see shirt in athletic till he was almost 26year old. Why didn't he reject all is loan moves,stay back with atletico and first for first team football?

Lordfalcao be careful cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

Oga lordfalcao...if you cant understand what I typed or why I typed it...fine! However,it is not my duty to provide you with reasons why lukaku can be termed a fighter. You were the first person to cancel his name out of a post made by Nihilist not me. You were also the first person to declare he shouldn't be in the list not me.

Why is it so difficult for you to give us a reason or reasons why you cancelled his name from the list ? It is your duty to back up your claims with facts.

All this dayo moves you are trying to make here will not work.

#Proveurclaims
i have already given reasons why I can never call lukaku a psycological fighter just like ronaldo and co. But you claimed he really is, I expect you to give reasons to that , but you can't find any tangible claim to that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
i have already given reasons why I can never call lukaku a psycological fighter just like ronaldo and co. But you claimed he really is, I expect you to give reasons to that , but you can't find any tangible claim to that.

Please point me to the reasons you gave bcuz I can't find it here. Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:
Funny part is same Costa he claims is a fighter didn't see shirt in athletic till he was almost 26year old. Why didn't he reject all is loan moves,stay back with atletico and first for first team football?

Lordfalcao be careful cheesy
so costa started playing first team football for atletico at 26?? the same Costa didn't chicken out to be sold, rather he stayed with zeal and will that he will break through and he did despite the tons of media criticism in his life..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
it is simple, lukaku you dubbed " fighter" couldn't get to fight the 3 strikers who were misfiring in front of him. So he asked me which of our youth have successful fought for a 1st team. I clearly told him I can't be foolish to mention them as fighters in the same sentence with ronaldo and co. Its the same way I can't be a fool to list lukaku as a fighter with ronaldo, messi and co..

this one I understand.
I suppose he for put himself for field because he gets to make those kind of decisions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
so costa started playing first team football for atletico at 26?? the same Costa didn't chicken out to be sold, rather he stayed with zeal and will that he will break through and he did despite the tons of media criticism in his life..

Don't reduce this into nothingness biko! You made a claim why not provide facts to support it asides shouting he is not in a fighter?

Please...all those Ur phool and phooolish lines no dey necessary. He dey too early for us to dey break head for here pls. Tx
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:

You don't have to languish in the reserves to prove your point as a fighter.

Lukaku went, and continued to score goals to the point where the very person that sold him was forced to swallow his vomit.

The club that sold him were desperately chasing him this summer.

How is that not consistent with the likes of Ororo and Messi who also prove their critics wrong?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

Please point me to the reasons you gave bcuz I can't find it here. Thanks.
this is where I made the statement here, giving example on the little he faced. The players lukaku where mentioned with handled psychological criticism well, which lukaku is not in the same caliber to be termed fighters.. If lukaku faced half the psychological criticism names like ronaldo , messi, IBRA Costa and some others face he will melt..

lordfalcao:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, sunnychibs(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.