Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,483 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10725917 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Chaiii.. Them send mail to Nihilist straight. My guy intercept am from the source. grin

Make I just dey here. E be like sey na tea go sure pass this morning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2017
maybe na until he score pull shirt with aggression dey roar like Lion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Bimffo:
Chaiii.. Them send mail to Nihilist straight. My guy intercept am from the source. grin

Make I just dey here. E be like sey na tea go sure pass this morning.

Omo me sef see package confuse. cheesy

E don reach like this already?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

You don't have to languish in the reserves to prove your point as a fighter.

Lukaku went, and continued to score goals to the point where the very person that sold him was forced to swallow his vomit.

The club that sold him were desperately chasing him this summer.

How is that not consistent with the likes of Ororo and Messi who also prove their critics wrong?
the likes of ronaldo who have received a lot of bashes from media never let their psychological state down, the little lukaku got in his earlier years has already dented him completely... Save for the spell at Everton and co that brought his spirit back.. Lukaku is no psychological fighter like the names you mentione. That is my stance..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Lordfalcao can you tell us how Costa fought is way into atletico from what you can see below?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Daniel sturiddge left and found success.
kdb left too,found success.
some I don forget.
lukaku should stay and keep fighting maybe one day senpai will notice all these goals have been scoring and then play me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

Don't reduce this into nothingness biko! You made a claim why not provide facts to support it asides shouting he is not in a fighter?

Please...all those Ur phool and phooolish lines no dey necessary. He dey too early for us to dey break head for here pls. Tx
you keep shouting you made a claim without proofs. I have been writing reasons here and yet you don't wanna see them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Daniel sturiddge left and found success.
kdb left too,found success.
some I don forget.
lukaku should stay and keep fighting maybe one day senpai will notice all these goals have been scoring and then play me

Senpai? You mean Moanrinho?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

This is only going to be mail to you if you don't know Morata.

I posted an interview with Morata last season. Look at an Excerpt

Morata's impact on the pitch is heavily dependent on so many things off it - His Wife, His Haircut, His Car...

If you compare Morata to the likes of Lukaku, Costa, Ororo, Messi etc, who are more determined to score on the pitch the more you diss them, you will realise why we've been so wary about signing First Touch
this is what am tackling nihilist on. Nihilist has already claimed morata is a weak psychological player, whilst mentioning lukaku in the sentence with ronaldo as players who are strong psychological fighters. My stance here is lukaku is in no caliber of fighters like the names mentioned with him..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Bimffo:

Senpai? You mean Moanrinho?
he was blind then. God don open him eye now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2017
The only reason I can see here is calibre so I go kukuma rest my case grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:

he was blind then.
God don open him eye now.

grin grin

God punish am.. The weyrey man just do like oloriburuku sell our good players off.

But still we are still the Champions of England. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
the likes of ronaldo who have received a lot of bashes from media never let their psychological state down, the little lukaku got in his earlier years has already dented him completely... Save for the spell at Everton and co that brought his spirit back.. Lukaku is no psychological fighter like the names you mentione. That is my stance..

Ronaldo has never had to compete with 5 strikers ahead of him, so there isn't a like-for-like comparison.

We don't know if Ororo would have left Manyoo if he arrived and faced 5 first choicr wingers in the pecking order ahead of him.

The main thing i was pointing out is that Lukaku like Ororo responds to critics by doing his talking on the pitch. Every year for the last 3 seasons, Lukaku has scored at least 20 goals, despite all the yarns that he's not good enough, poor first touch, jambody and so on. He has won golden boot in Europe, and narrowly missed out on winning golden boot in EPL last season.

The guy that sold him was forced to sign him for another club. The club that sold him desperately chased him this summer. Lukaku's exploits on the pitch convinced both his ex-club and ex-mananger that they were wrong about him - that's not something that happens often in football.

Especially within the context of my original post, where Morata would let his off pitch critics affect his game on the pitch, we can see that Lukaku will never allow that. Even in his last game where Kroos was laughing at him for that offside, Lukaku still scored

Lukaku is a fighter like Ororo. I'm not carrying on with this debate any further...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Bimffo:

grin grin

God punish am.. The weyrey man just do like oloriburuku sell our good players off.

But still we are still the Champions of England. cool
Na the effect of shekpe drinking be that. na why he first go do detox before he start our work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Bimffo:
Airmark, Nihilist

You have a mail. angry grin

From the man himself.

Did you see me in london with 9mm, aiming at alvaro? When i stated that morata had got no heart of a fighter, some doubted me.

They should just monitor his movements. If what happened to drogba earlier in his chelsea career, happens to him, he may commit suicide. Why should he be concerned with reactions of few people?. Was it not here that lordfalcao stated that only nairaland fans chided morata?
Morata must be a member of this forum to have known we have been killing him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

Especially within the context of my original post, where Morata would let his off pitch critics affect his game on the pitch, we can see that Lukaku will never allow that. Even in his last game where Kroos was laughing at him for that offside, Lukaku still scored

Lukaku is a fighter like Ororo. I'm not carrying on with this debate any further...
this is my argument with you here.. All those ororo talks you're using to prove point will not work here..

Morata and lukaku have suffered same psychological state in their lives at some point. Lukaku has never handled half of the psychological criticism ronaldo have handled to term him a fighter like ororo biko.

If judging by lukaku game against man u where he was laughed at as a way of handling critics like ororo, then I will say you have no right to call morata weak psychological because morata handled his psychological state in juve and Madrid well by scoring up to the number of time he appeared..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2017
Season starts today.

Btw what position are we expecting to finish?

I would be happy just to finish in the top 4. Absolute minimum finish in the top 6.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:
Season starts today.

I would be happy just to finish in the top 4. Absolute minimum finish in the top 6.

Anything below fourth will be a terrible season for me. I going with manU to win epl this season tho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

Anything below fourth will be a terrible season for me. I going with manU to win epl this season tho.

nah, not me.. I am going with man city to win it, I will know how serious we are to win the league after our first 5 games but for now, I'll go with man city

I see a top 3 finish for us though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

Man Utd? undecided...Mou never convince us yet. But for us, I expect a top 4 finish Max and a Semi final run in Europe since we get magical first touch maga grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
dopeJemi:

nah, not me.. I am going with man city to win it, I will know how serious we are to win the league after our first 5 games but for now, I'll go with man city

Except cfc will win the league bcuz deres no way fraudiola will top us. cheesy

Meanwhile I have my eye on spurs tho. If they weren't consistent in choking, I would have place my bet on them too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:
Season starts today.

I don't think there have been a season we have been seen as title favorites. I like that way, so that when we lift the league we can gladly laugh at scummies ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

Abeg no jinx us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Man Utd? undecided...Mou never convince us yet. But for us, I expect a top 4 finish Max and a Semi final run in Europe since we get magical first touch maga grin

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2017
This two Manchester clubs sef, with all their big names signing every year they are never convinced. Do you Guys need God, his son and holy spirit before you all can admit been favorites
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2017
PietroRico:
Abeg no jinx us
dopeJemi:

Una dey fear to win league?

Egbon diggz, see these people o cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
I don't think there have been a season we have been seen as title favorites. I like that way, so that when we lift the league we can gladly laugh at scummies ...

We were title favourites in 15/16. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

I don look the team and and accept my fate.

I like our defence, but midfield and attack dey worry me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Baba Timbros and nateevs, any contrary opinion? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

Meanwhile I have my eye on spurs tho. If they weren't consistent in choking, I would have place my bet on them too.

spurs ke, arsenal stand a chance before spurs.

I don't see Chelsea winning it this season, not with a goal shy ajebutter leading the line, we know Hazard's bus top is 15/16, we all know how unproductive willian can be and Pedro is not one to do the business consistently

Man city are the most balanced side in my opinion and I see no reason why they shouldn't run away with the league, but if they don't, it further proves that pep is just Pepsi and nothing more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

Spurs have sold key players and not strengthened in the market.

Already, they are going into the start of the season without a right back, and while their first choice left back is in the sick bay, he's already making noises about wanting to leave.

Then theres Wembley.

This year go hard them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.