Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,313 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10667275 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
diggz:
Against common Burnley na abi? Same way aguero scored against common Brighton. You can save the red card or team details for Ur diary, I don't care.

You can add the "common Burnley" or common Brighton" to it if it makes you feel better about having the egg and rotten tomatoes on your face

What matters is that Morata put you and airmark to shame. second half sub playing with 10men scored and assisted while playing in a team of 10 to 9 players

The red card and the time of entry are the fact of the game, I know you are not a fan of facts just to pursue an agenda

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
timbros:

Even with 9 men, assuming Morata didn't score some people will still find a way to twist events in order to blame Morata for Chelsea losing.

He scored and assisted they are telling us its common Burnley, Now ask them who are the teams Morata will struggle against, they should tell us now not wait till after the match to play their revisionist agenda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lana1:
U believe Morata is better as a super sub. U never wanted Batsuchai to lead ur attack. U dont want Chelsea to recall Costa. Who do u now want?? The Holy Spirit?? Nawa for u o

You must be blind when we asked for another striker preferably, llorente. That one can handle pressure, you lots will just type rubbish, thinking you are making sense. Another striker can still be bought if chelsea wants. dumbo.

nateevs:

If Airmark expects Morata to score against "the likes of Burnley"; then who are these "Almighty, giant EPL defenders" that would eat Morata alive? And he said said this consistently. Cos honestly, I thought you would only find those defenders at "The likes of Burnley".
I am very sure he wasn't referring to John Stones.

Burnley conceded 55 goals last season, one of the highests. If you got hyper because of morata's super sub performance against man city rejects like ben mee, then ion need to say anything. We will see when he starts matches against the likes of kocielny, van dijk, alderweireld, kompany, keane and co.

Nihilist:

Are you asking me to defend a statement I did not make? grin

The only thing I know is that airmark clearly stated before the game that he expected Morata to bully Burnley.

God bless you. Leave that apari alone. Conte used him the way we have been suggesting all this while. He should be benched and start 2nd half when energy levels have gone down a bit. Zidane used him this way for a reason, and conte is doing it, even against a burnley.

As if rooney didnt score against this burnley few months ago. I am happy he scored as expected. Batman might have come in like him and scored. No biggie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
airmark:

You must be blind when we asked for another striker preferably, llorente. That one can handle pressure, you lots will just type rubbish, thinking you are making sense. Another striker can still be bought if chelsea wants. dumbo.

Burnley conceded 55 goals last season, one of the highests. If you got hyper because of morata's super sub performance against man city rejects like ben mee, then ion need to say anything. We will see when he starts matches against the likes of kocielny, van dijk, alderweireld, kompany, keane and co.

God bless you. Leave that apari alone. Conte used him the way we have been suggesting all this while. He should be benched and start 2nd half when energy levels have gone down a bit. Zidane used him this way for a reason, and conte is doing it, even against a burnley.

As if rooney didnt score against this burnley few months ago. I am happy he scored as expected. Batman might have come in like him and scored. No biggie.
bros..sorry to ask buh are You even making any sensé to yourself?...You Might just Have to take à cup of Tea while admiring your L

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
PietroRico:
By the time Erikscen and Co finish with Una next week, all these positives go return to gnashing of teeth
Morata will destroy Tottenham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

He scored and assisted they are telling us its common Burnley, Now ask them who are the teams Morata will struggle against, they should tell us now not wait till after the match to play their revisionist agenda

Airmark wanted a 70m striker to produce something out of nothing.

Morata scored with one man down. Provided assist with 2 men down.

This is the best airmark can come up with...

airmark:

Morata has always been a good sub against teams of burnley's quality. Nothin out of this world there, just dont let us start abeg. Still pained he cancelled out christensen goal.

.....Like I said earlier, I have nothing to say.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
jhorjhor:
bros..sorry to ask buh are You even making any sensé to yourself?...You Might just Have to take à cup of Tea while admiring your L

My lines are meant for only those that have brain and understand football at higher level. Your not being able to see sense in it, is not unexpected. I cant even remember any sensible thing you dropped here that made your moniker catch my eye.

Only idiots will be jumping up and down because morata came in as sub against burnley and scored. Iheanacho did more than that and still got sold. My standards are high, sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

You can add the "common Burnley" or common Brighton" to it if it makes you feel better about having the egg and rotten tomatoes on your face

What matters is that Morata put you and airmark to shame. second half sub playing with 10men scored and assisted while playing in a team of 10 to 9 players

The red card and the time of entry are the fact of the game, I know you are not a fan of facts just to pursue an agenda
People just can't admit to fact. Morata did excellently well today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Overall pôor performance from the team today..the Red card def destabilized us..the first half was reminiscent of our 2015/2016 campaign When everything seemed to be working against us..

Morata came on and brought positivity..his movement was topnotch...He brought others into play esp willian...He was a nuisance to the opposing defense...the same defense batsman struggled against in the first half...

I'm sure things will click once our injured players return..till then,We just Have to try and grind out wins while taking inspiration from our performance in the second half
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
More of that Morata. Goals and assists
Let all haters bury their heads in shame.

But still Chelsea lost their fourth match and played woefully cry. No positives at all, we lost four times, struggling in every single game. Not clicking, playing like it's their first time playing 3-4-3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
airmark:

My lines are meant for only those that have brain and understand football at higher level. Your not being able to see sense in it, is not unexpected. I cant even remember any sensible thing you dropped here that made your moniker catch my eye.

Only idiots will be jumping up and down because morata came in as sub against burnley and scored. My standards are high, sorry.
Mr "football at à higher level"...tell me Why I've never heard your name When réal life pundits speak...all You know How to do is sit behind à systèm and type trash...Maybe i'm misinterpreting the "HIGH" in your "HIGHER"anyways

24 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
jhorjhor:
Mr "football at à higher level"...tell me Why I've never heard your name When réal life pundits speak...all You know How to do is sit behind à systèm and type trash...Maybe i'm misinterpreting the "HIGH" in your "HIGHER"anyways

A direct mail, with no need for delivery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Football at à higher level..smh..and na only u dey see say Morata go flop without even playing yet..How would You even feel If You were to be in his shoes..the Guy come still score + assist..my Guy still dey yarn dust

Morata is ours..We Have to support him!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
diggz:

Against common Burnley na abi? Same way aguero scored against common Brighton. You can save the red card or team details for Ur diary, I don't care.

When hazard started and scored important goals against ucl teams in epl, they called him local champion. Especially that useless apari, despite hazard scoring against his team in a final match with an assist, he would still criticise him. Now morata is dope because of his goal against burnley. I was happy cos conte used him the way i wanted.

I learnt llorente has injury, i would have loved us to sign him and send batshuayi on loan. Morata will be important as a good sub.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:

A direct mail, with no need for delivery
Hahahaha...bros no be so o...m too small to entér the ring against à giant like airmark..just had to point Some things out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
jhorjhor:

Ofcourse you always misinterpret everything, including your purpose in life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
airmark:

Lool...take à deep breathe and chillout..You are bigger than that

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chai! Mo Farah done lose!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
jhorjhor:

Just putting you in your place. Cant lose sleep over neophytes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
airmark:

When hazard started and scored important goals against ucl teams in epl, they called him local champion. Especially that useless apari, despite hazard scoring against his team in a final match with an assist, he would still criticise him. Now morata is dope because of his goal against burnley. I was happy cos conte used him the way i wanted.

I learnt llorente has injury, i would have loved us to sign him and send batshuayi on loan. Morata will be important as a good sub.

Finally guy your wicked oh, with all the hate towards morata every other human being is happy because there is hope to all the doubts people had about him.

Yes your opinion is unbiased but Jesus put your self in Morata's shoe and stop this self righteous bulls hit your trying so hard to pull off.

Morata did well, simple, if he decides to flop tomorrow (tomorrow can be next year) fine but for now common cut the guy some slack and stop playing plain evil geez. So not cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
airmark:

Lmao. Bros i'm not the source of ur frustrations this evening. Ur club splashed club record fee on a striker but u still expect them to buy another striker to come and unseat their most expensive signing because airmark from Nigeria doesn't like Morata?? U funny gan o.

Doesn't matter whether Chelsea ll sign Ronaldo b4 September 1.
What matters is right now(August 12) and the fact that u ve only 2 strikers available in ur team. With an option to recall the 3rd.
"U prefer the 1st starting from the bench. U never supported the 2nd to lead ur attack. And u dont want the 3rd to be recalled." Who do u now want as ur striker?? Diggz? Abi na nateevs u go prefer?

Guy guilty conscience no even allow u rest after the game that u had to be quoting timbros of how "Morata is a good Super Sub and how he reminds u of Kanu" few hours after u sarcastically claimed "Morata was so good Conte benched him for BatsuChai".

Yet, the boy enter game in the 2nd half and put u to shame only for u to start using "I expected him to score against Burnley" as ur defence. undecided

Lol. I like ur style tho.
U dont like Morata. But b4 every game, u go sharply drop one claim so that if he flops, u win and if he shines, ur earlier claim vindicates u. Win-win!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=jhorjhor post=59413256] bros..sorry to ask buh are You even making any sensé to yourself?...You Might just Have to take à cup of Tea while admiring your L[/quote]
This man is not nice at all...

So, they now admire Ls? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
jhorjhor:
Overall pôor performance from the team today..the Red card def destabilized us..the first half was reminiscent of our 2015/2016 campaign When everything seemed to be working against us..

Morata came on and brought positivity..his movement was topnotch...He brought others into play esp willian...He was a nuisance to the opposing defense...the same defense batsman struggled against in the first half...

I'm sure things will click once our injured players return..till then,We just Have to try and grind out wins while taking inspiration from our performance in the second half

The emboldened caught my eye. It's obvious you no little about football. Football is not like this, if not iheanacho will be in man city and aguero shipped out. When pep gambled and started iheanacho in a ucl match because of his impressive 15mins stats, no one told him never to try such again.

BlueAngel444:

Finally guy your wicked oh, with all the hate towards morata every other human being is happy because there is hope to all the doubts people had about him.

Yes your opinion is unbiased but Jesus put your self in Morata's shoe and stop this self righteous bulls hit your trying so hard to pull off.

Morata did well, simple, if he decides to flop tomorrow (tomorrow can be next year) fine but for now common cut the guy some slack and stop playing plain evil geez. So not cool

Guy mind your lane. I received mentions and i addressed them accordingly. Burnley is not my problem, lukaku and other strikers with poor first touches scored against them. So people should call me when morata starts scoring and winning matches like costa did last season, against tougher teams. I wouldnt have responded if no one called me here. Dont be a hypocrite.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lana1:

U dont like Morata. But b4 every game, u go sharply drop one claim so that if he flops, u win and if he shines, ur earlier claim vindicates u. Win-win!

Typical scummy, very deluded souls. How many matches has he played for you to be reckless with the emboldened?

Just finish your nysc first, may be you will become a better youth.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
airmark:

Mate, let it slide. Silence is golden now.

jhorjhor:
Ogbeni, where u fall from Abeg....

One step at a time Brah, landmines full here

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
airmark:

Typical scummy, very deluded souls. How many matches has he played for you to be reckless with the emboldened?

Just finish your nysc first, may be you will become a better youth[b][/b].
Holy moly grin

Lana1, you know the drill already na

Just Sign in the usual place cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Mate, let it slide. Silence is golden now.

Ogbeni, where u fall from Abeg....

One step at a time Brah, landmines full here
aite bro..dint fall from anywhere btw..been here for à while,observing...just couldnt take it anymore

Anybody wey i offend,abeg no vex o..Just wanted to set things straight.

These players are humans too...itz Not right to condemn a player without even giving him à chance to impress...He's Not in anyway related to torres..his name is MORATA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:

...there are some thing are better left unsaid and some truth are better left untold, this is what I told airmark some days ago that some faithful fans will label him as a pessimist, (though his judgement about Morata may be right or not) Morata is our own let him fail before we fail him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
So Bros,will You Accept ur L honorably When He starts à Game against ur so called top defenders and scores??

Na dat time We go dey hear.."He scored with his head,Not his legs"

Chai...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ibime:
Chai! Mo Farah done lose!

Bloody Ethiopians....They ploted against my Guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
airmark:

Just finish your nysc first, may be you will become a better youth.
Lmao. So u no get counter to my post na only that one u see. Typical airhead.

U must be bereft of common sense and logic if u failed to understand that i meant "before subsequent games from now" with that paragraph u quoted.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, sod09(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.