Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10579111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Dem curse us with red card this season? I hope Conte has alternate formations in mind? 3-4-3 is not as mysterious again. Nice fighting spirit, beef up the squad small and we're good to go.
Morata try, i'm not a fan though but i hope he wins me over. This season go interesting die.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Prodigy4rii:
Btw, Nobody's talking about Rudiger's perfomance today. I think he was OK
solid with Christensen

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 13, 2017
When you say "We must not do a Jose Mourinho..." in an attempt to play mind games, then you do a Moyes instead...��

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:57am On Aug 13, 2017
jhorjhor:
Mr "football at à higher level"...tell me Why I've never heard your name When réal life pundits speak...all You know How to do is sit behind à systèm and type trash...Maybe i'm misinterpreting the "HIGH" in your "HIGHER"anyways
oh boy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2017
Ruben Loftus-Cheek's game by numbers vs. Huddersfield:

100% tackles won
94% pass accuracy
6 fouls suffered
5 take-ons
3 interceptions

⭐️ ⭐️

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2017
airmark:

Llorente has an arm injury and will return very soon. He is by far a better striker to me than morata. Hazard is a local champion to you because he scored city, spurs, united, arsenal and other epl teams. But morata is baddest because he scored against burnley.

Just like some people may stupidly think you are very important to notjustok, not knowing you are just a tool in the hands of demola and ovie to assist you in funding your education, anyone can see morata as a lion, when he is just a dog. Femi, be careful.

Agbaya lik you go dey form 'i got bars;'. . You got bars you got bars, are they stronger than the cell ones you slept in some years back?

When you start getting personal, it only shows you have been found and have nothing sensible to say. So why not just shut up or must you torture the whole thread with your nonintellectual POVs. You used to come across as someone sensible a while back, i wonder what changed. Hmm. . The curious case of agbaya airhead.

We are talking Morata and you're bringing up what i do for a living. Dude, i get paid handsomely for what i do, i could care less what a degenerate fulck like you thinks. . .

If they ask you to prove how 32yrs old Llorente is better or will deliver better than Morata now, you will come up with some fulcked up jumbled together senseless piece

Na sunday morning, keep it holy. . Don't let the devil use you

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2017
lalaboi:

Agbaya like you go dey form 'i got bars;'. . You got bars you got bars, are they stronger than the cell ones you slept in some years back?

When you start getting personal, it only shows you have been found and have nothing sensible to say. So why not just shut up or must you torture the whole thread with you nonintellectual POVs. You used to come across as someone sensible a while back, i wonder what changed. Hmm. . The curious case of agbaya airhead.

We are talking Morata and you're bringing up what i do for a living. Dude, i get paid handsomely for what i do, i could care less what a degenerate fulck like you thinks. . .

If they ask you to prove how 32yrs old Llorente is better or will deliver better than Morata now, you will come up with some fulcked up jumbled together senseless piece

grin Holy spear!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2017
SMH

On a Sunday morning again?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2017
Just incase, we deliver mails too on Sunday's but with additional costs grin

Cobhams express delivery

The one you trust

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2017
I just hope it is a sort of dejavu of last season.
Start somewhat poorly and then go on to beast the league.
Morata is king.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2017
After that red card,we should have change to 4-2-3.
Luiz and rudiger at cb
Azpi (rb) Alonso(lb)
cesc kante
willian boga basthuay
Is it a must to play 3-4-3?
something is wrong with conte.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2017
lalaboi:

Agbaya lik you go dey form 'i got bars;'. . You got bars you got bars, are they stronger than the cell ones you slept in some years back?

When you start getting personal, it only shows you have been found and have nothing sensible to say. So why not just shut up or must you torture the whole thread with you nonintellectual POVs. You used to come across as someone sensible a while back, i wonder what changed. Hmm. . The curious case of agbaya airhead.

giririm girim church bell don sound..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2017
Dongorgon5:
Luiz and rudiger at cb
Azpi (rb) Alonso(lb)
cesc kante
willian boga basthuay
The guy will somehow stubborn, he doesn't like change @ all cheesy,
Wetin I know self he is the coach I'm just a supporter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Dongorgon5:
Luiz and rudiger at cb
Azpi (rb) Alonso(lb)
cesc kante
willian boga basthuay
He's not comfortable with Luiz in a 2 man CB. I'm not also.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Cobhams express delivery

The one you trust
lol u don craze finish

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Haba! On sabbath day also?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Cobhams express delivery

The one you trust
Una no dey observe sabbath? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Dongorgon5:
Luiz and rudiger at cb
Azpi (rb) Alonso(lb)
cesc kante
willian boga basthuay
Thank you bro for this suggestion..Conte is just annoying I swear.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Cobhams express delivery

The one you trust

Come bros how do you expect local delivery companies like us to compete with you when you keep offering services like early Sunday delivery?
Don't you know we are just struggling to stay afloat?
I believe this package could have been delivered tomorrow but ina haste to kill all competitors you are doing aproko work.

Take time o bros

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Chill jor The Premier League is a marathon not a sprint.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Cobhams express delivery

The one you trust

This mail was delivered at the doorstep of the recipient, by the sender.
I can see the the sender gave the recipient's front door a thunderous shake to make known their arrival and intended delivery of a specific mail.
Whether the recipient opened to door to collect the mail is left to be seen.

However, two things are sure here.

1. Mail delivery is in no doubt.
2. As a result of 1 above, Chobham's services are not needed in this case.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2017
1) Morata should have started & should always start ahead of Batshuayi. He isn’t so dumb not to figure out what you want from him within a week. 2) Cahill shouldn’t be an automatic starter anymore. Frankly he isn’t that good, there’s only so much you can do with grit. 3) Learn to sub early enough, even at halftime when necessary. There was no point giving Batshuayi that much time in the 2nd half. Also, what was the point of bringing in Musonda that late? It only ate up from the added time. 4) Don’t be so rigid with the 3-4-3. Going 1 man down was as good a time as any to go for a flat back four.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Thou shalt keep the Sabbath Holy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2017
nateevs:

This mail was delivered at the doorstep of the recipient, by the sender.
I can see the the sender gave the recipient's front door a thunderous shake to make known their arrival and intended delivery of a specific mail.
Whether the recipient opened to door to collect the mail is left to be seen.

However, two things are sure here.

1. Mail delivery is in no doubt.
2. As a result of 1 above, Chobham's services are not needed in this case.

Actually you are mistaken oga nateevs we deliver delivered mails to ensure we get response from the receiver. I am going to deliver that mail again to the receiver. grin

Thank u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2017
lalaboi:

Airmark I learnt this mail has been delivered to you personally however, we do deliveries of delivered mails too.

Kindly Name.................... Signature..........................

Date....................... Time........................

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2017
Ibime:
Thou shalt keep the Sabbath Holy

Bros holy on Sabbath is letting the demons go! Let them be so they can let out the demons in them grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2017
You people are just mean.

WTF?

Jusy because of Morata?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2017
You gat bars huhh? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2017
If you haven't seen it folks, this is the highlights of RLC's performance that Crystal Palace fans are raving about. Quite frankly, never seen dude play in a Chelsea shirt like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKze_FLY6ZM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2017
nateevs:
If you haven't seen it folks, this is the highlights of RLC's performance that Crystal Palace fans are raving about. Quite frankly, never seen dude play in a Chelsea shirt like this.

He plays like this for England U-21s all the time. If he keeps this up, he is an outside shout for Russia 2018 squad. Southgate knows him inside out from U-21s, maybe just waiting for him to build some regular match rhythm before taking to senior squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2017
nateevs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKze_FLY6ZM

Impressive actually. All the times we saw him play for us, he was very lethargic and lazy, only playing low risk passes. It remains to be seen if he can continue this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Impressive actually. All the times we saw him play for us, he was very lethargic and lazy, only playing low risk passes. It remains to be seen if he can continue this.

You just expressed my mind. I noticed he also came back to make tackles and retrieve the ball from the opponent too , which was a major part of his game he failed to show to us the few times he played for the senior team.

If it's talent he has abundance of it. He just needs to show more commitment and show more willingness to apply himself in games.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.