Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10515545 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) ... (19153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2017
timbros:

Thanks.

He shouldn't say a thing like that publicly.

Na wao...

That is the effect of having a rotten cvnt like Costa in your team, even the loyal ones will start misbehaving or stepping out of line.

Costa can fvck off! We won't die even if we end outside the top four. They shouldnt allow him back. We will be better off for it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2017
lalaboi:

You don start with the lies again abi.

If you can bring up my post of when i said categorically that Batshiayi should lead line this season the go and bury your head in a heap of sand like a dumb ostricth that you really are. grin
Oya go and do your homework.

If i remember well, i came for you and kesh (i think) because you both had the penchant for dismissing some players efforts based on some nonsense skill like 'First Touch' but never say a word when players like Hazard are having a bad game. Batshuayi had a good game and scored 2 in that game and the least you could have done was give him a little praise.

Now, does your nonsense above change the fact you wanted Batshuayi as backup? The way you change mouth these days, like you're one old cargo changing dentures. Can you just stick to one point of view for at least 2months so we know what airmark time says that is consistent. no dey change like UK weather. Just an advice

You still never answer this question,
Morata is no 35 on your list of best strikers, where does Batshuayi rank abeg? and while you are at it, name the rest from 7th to 34th.

This is another session on your personal development on these boards. So far we have been able to achive
- Make people understand what you write by spacing
- Exposing you as a fraud with his views
- Anybody else can add what they feel airmark as improved on

Now lets stop you from this trend of changing opinions every gameweek

Oga airmark you have got a mail. Tx
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2017
Funlordmaniac wetin happen to funlord akkant? U don go flog person pikin faint again abi? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2017
lalaboi:

You don start with the lies again abi.

If you can bring up my post of when i said categorically that Batshiayi should lead line this season the go and bury your head in a heap of sand like a dumb ostricth that you really are. grin
Oya go and do your homework.
[s]
If i remember well, i came for you and kesh (i think) because you both had the penchant for dismissing some players efforts based on some nonsense skill like 'First Touch' but never say a word when players like Hazard are having a bad game. Batshuayi had a good game and scored 2 in that game and the least you could have done was give him a little praise.

Now, does your nonsense above change the fact you wanted Batshuayi as backup? The way you change mouth these days, like you're one old cargo changing dentures. Can you just stick to one point of view for at least 2months so we know what airmark time says that is consistent. no dey change like UK weather. Just an advice

You still never answer this question,
Morata is no 35 on your list of best strikers, where does Batshuayi rank abeg? and while you are at it, name the rest from 7th to 34th.

This is another session on your personal development on these boards. So far we have been able to achieve
- Make people understand what you write by spacing(although this was a worry at first when you added paragraphs in the most bizarre way ever until Head master Ibime stepped in and helped you on it. We thank Jah for the improvement sha)
- Exposing you as a fraud with your views
- Anybody else can add what they feel airmark as improved on for proper assessment come mid term

Now lets stop you from this trend of changing opinions every gameweek[/s]

You tryna be smart by half, it won't work. What will make someone to be crying like a baby, because i stated that batshuayi wasn't good enough to lead our line, as you did below? If it wasn't fighting stvpidly for a striker that is not yet up there?

lalaboi:

I nor blame una. We spent 33m on the dude and didnt give him enough chances. He gives his best when he's on, he scores and all he gets in return is bullshiit talks.

Loggin out for the day. I cant stomach this

Did you type those tears-filled lines, because of batshuayi's dreadlocks or buttocks? I learnt such stuffs, knock battybois like you off.

So you have gut to query bigkesh and my opinions on some average players, but we shouldn't call you a fool for bashing hazard for not doing ivanovic's job those days?.

Every educated person knows there are event-driven views, i told you this yesterday, but it's like your brain has been fully occupied with demola's instructions. No space for other stuffs. I won't repeat that, it's your problem, not mine.

If chelsea buys a better striker today, i will advise batshuayi to go on loan for his development. If you can't understand simple stuffs, there's every likelihood you don't do anything technical for demola than copying, pasting texts and clicking submit button on his site.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2017
diggz:

Oga leyqute the amount paid for morata is 58mil pounds. The add-ons will take it to 70mil pounds. Please take note. Tx

So, how much is the total package?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Nihilist:

Morata will just be getting in Costa's way up top.

Costa is a tank - a one man agent of chaos and devastation. Imagine if it was Costa's shot that Morata went to tap in like he did for Christensen. Costa would have beaten Morata to death on the pitch with his shin pad.

I don't think Morata will work with Costa - then again Costa played successfully with Falcao so I might be wrong.

They're both from Spain. That link alone could make them gel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin

Airmark Na mad man i swear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2017
airmark:

Did you type those tears-filled lines, because of batshuayi's dreadlocks or buttocks? I learnt such stuffs, knock battybois like you off.

So you have gut to query bigkesh and my opinions on some average players, but we shouldn't call you a fool for bashing hazard for not doing ivanovic's job those days?.

Every educated person knows there are event-driven views, i told you this yesterday, but it's like your brain has been fully occupied with demola's instructions. No space for other stuffs. I won't repeat that, it's your problem, not mine.

If chelsea buys a better striker today, i will advise batshuayi to go on loan for his development. If you can't understand simple stuffs, there's every likelihood you don't do anything technical for demola than copying, pasting texts and clicking submit button on his site.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2017
diggz:
Funlordmaniac wetin happen to funlord akkant? U don go flog person pikin faint again abi? cheesy

Jailed till the 20th this weeked! A peace loving nigga like me is being victimized and sent to tubu unnecessarily! Just because I said I wanted to use a pro tractor to measure the flatness of one semi jewish pigs skull?

Haba....grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Leyqute:

They're both from Spain. That link alone could make them gel

I actually don't know what to say to this statement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Leyqute:

So, how much is the total package?

Oga I hv noticed how you guys fraudulently want to present morufats price tag as same with Lukuluku grin

We paid 58mil upfront with add-ons to take it to 70mil or 75mil not really sure at the moment however you guys paid 75mil plus Ur captain which made it 85mil with add-ons that will make it 100mil someday.

Now instead of posting total package for morufat while you deliberately fail to do same for Lukuluku,why not be honest across board with the price tag for both players? E.g 58mil for Morufat and 75mil for Lukuluku or 70 or 75mil for Morufat and 100mil for Lukuluku in that order grin

Thank u sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2017
airmark:

You tryna be smart by half, it won't work. What will make someone to be crying like a baby, because i stated that batshuayi wasn't good enough to lead our line, as you did below? If it wasn't fighting stvpidly for a striker that is not yet up there?

Lalaboi you have a mail sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Jailed till the 20th this weeked! A peace loving nigga like me is being victimized and sent to tubu unnecessarily! Just because I said I wanted to use a pro tractor to measure the flatness of one semi jewish pigs skull?

Haba....grin

Omg...! Bwuahahahaha..... Chaiii cheesy craze man grin

Meanwhile....na you be tarpout abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2017
c as men dem dy wait on lalaboi reply ike say na GOT ep6. ;Dc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2017
diggz:

Oga I hv noticed how you guys fraudulently want to present morufats price tag as same with Lukuluku grin

We paid 58mil upfront with add-ons to take it to 70mil or 75mil not really sure at the moment however you guys paid 75mil plus Ur captain which made it 85mil with add-ons that will make it 100mil someday.

Now instead of posting total package for morufat while you deliberately fail to do same for Lukuluku,why not be honest across board with the price tag for both players? E.g 58mil for Morufat and 75mil for Lukuluku or 70 or 75mil for Morufat and 100mil for Lukuluku in that order grin

Thank u sir

Egbon Diggz, na wahala you put yourself.

I don't know where you or others get your figures from but I've always tagged Mufutau to cost 60 mullion. You can go check my posts. If there's an instance I tagged him 70 mullion, na joke.

Nevertheless, 60 and 70 mullion are kids of the same mother. The difference is just 10 mullion, which is not even enough to buy someone as useless as Batsuayi.

Paripari gbogbo e na d output be the koko. As long as a striker scores a load of goals, no body will complain about his price tag.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Leyqute:

I don't know where you or others get your figures from but I've always tagged Mufutau to cost 60 mullion. You can go check my posts. If there's an instance I tagged him 70 mullion, na joke.

Nevertheless, 60 and 70 mullion are kids of the same mother. The difference is just 10 mullion, which is not even enough to buy someone as useless as Batsuayi.

Paripari gbogbo e na d output be the koko. As long as a striker scores a load of goals, no body will complain about his price tag.
Abeg we go gift batsuayi as seed offering, who dey interested make him come carry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Leyqute:

Mr leyqute dey take Ur time o! I don't know what is wrong with all this boys wey no fit appreciate the importance of numbers,ehn? grin

Why you go call 58mil as 60mil to start with? I was still trying to figure out how you can carelessly make such approximation without any remorse whatsoever before you decided to recklessly place 60mil as 70mil while claiming the difference is just 10mulla! Chaiiiii...... angry

Oga learn to respect figures pls. No dey call 10mil just abeg. We are not even talking about naira but pounds here. If you choose to convert that money into naira alone ,you go know wassup grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2017
diggz:

Omg...! Bwuahahahaha..... Chaiii cheesy craze man grin

Meanwhile....na you be tarpout abi?

No boss! My old accounts are easy to identify...but tapout I never was.......

Meanwhile I actually think chelsea/conte is fucking up with this costa situation...the guy can be of use till january why not kiss and make up till then? 5 months is a long time to rely on morats and batsuys alone....maybe that's what the club is attempting to do albeit in a face saving way!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2017
diggz:

Mr leyqute dey take Ur time o! I don't know what is wrong with all this boys wey no fit appreciate the importance of numbers,ehn? grin

Why you go call 58mil as 60mil to start with? I was still trying to figure out how you can carelessly make such approximation without any remorse whatsoever before you decided to recklessly place 60mil as 70mil while claiming the difference is just 10mulla! Chaiiiii...... angry

Oga learn to respect figures pls. No dey call 10mil just abeg. We are not even talking about naira but pounds here. If you choose to convert that money into naira alone ,you go know wassup grin
Our NAIRA chaiii #4,733,645,325.00

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Meanwhile I actually think chelsea/conte is fucking up with this costa situation...the guy can be of use till january why not kiss and make up till then? 5 months is a long time to rely on morats and batsuys alone....maybe that's what the club is attempting to do albeit in a face saving way!
d way forward for me, let everyone just forget who is right or wrong, after all we gave Cech to Arsenal bcus of his servuce to the club
We gave Matic to united bcus of his service to the club
We should as well do same for stubborn head costa by letting him in till january b4 we dispose him to ATM for his service to the club too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Haba....grin
shocked shocked shocked
chai...u no do well o
dose Igbos no get joy aswear, na dem go look for trouble nd still report you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Costa is like a fine girl will lousy xter and smelling toto. We don't need the bytch bros. Make hin carry hin staphylococcus infested toto and bad xter go front. If we no fvck today,we go see better girl fvck Moro wey e no go give us headache grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Haba....grin

Hahaha nor let those Ipod or Ipad find u reach here oh
Na real semi Jewish skull.
Guy u bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2017
spartacus11:
d way forward for me, let everyone just forget who is right or wrong, after all we gave Cech to Arsenal bcus of his servuce to the club
We gave Matic to united bcus of his service to the club
We should as well do same for stubborn head costa by letting him in till january b4 we dispose him to ATM for his service to the club too

Exactly! No need cutting of the nose to spite the face....for him to have played a prominent part during that mutiny shows a lot about his standing in the dressing room...Him and fabregas have a telepathic understanding and it seems some of the key players there like the guys efforts....the Spanish thing might even cause him and morat to get...who knows?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2017
spartacus11:

Hahaha nor let those Ipod or Ipad find u reach here oh
Na real semi Jewish skull.
Guy u bad

Them no dey hear word!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2017
diggz:

Costa is like a fine girl will lousy xter and smelling toto. We don't need the bytch bros. Make hin carry hin staphylococcus infested toto and bad xter go front. If we no fvck today,we go see better girl fvck Moro wey e no go give us headache grin
Lol men dey vex, but at least make we tempa Justinian wit messi

Wen i see d guy dey watch our first match i see he was pain,How he wish he was in dat pitch to blow somebody eye, maybe him for chop red card too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2017
sod09:
shocked shocked shocked
chai...u no do well o
dose Igbos no get joy aswear, na dem go look for trouble nd still report you

You dey mind dem...meanwhile na true say city don bid for sanchez again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2017
airmark:

I was expecting this.

How does my quote interpret to 'Batshuayi' must lead the line this season? Or are you blind or just lack understanding when i said nail me to a post where i categorically stated that Batshuayi should lead the line this season.

C'mon herr mark, you can do better

Another bag of lies. You dey sell lies for that US join those bitcoin ni? You never learn from past mistakes like those that got you arrested back then.

Who tha fulck is you?? Why should i take you Opinions seriously? Are you employed by ChelseaFC? Are you a seasoned pundit? what exactly have you achieved in your live apart from learning how to sell bitcoins and post a million times on Nairaland. Dude, you better erase any thought from your mind that you are worth a dime to this section. You are as useless as your opinions and if your hands get paralysed today, we wont miss your God forsaken comments.

Walahi, you are as dense as it gets. My opinion on batshuayi after the preseason match is what best describes an event driven view (He had a good game, simple and there was nothing more). I thought you were educated enough to tell the difference. In fact everything i thought about you is wrong and i am ashamed for you.

Ok, we are getting somewhere with your personal development. We have now gone from 'God Forbid to Llorente' to 'Batshuayi can be a back up' to 'Llorente come and save us' to 'If chelsea buy a better striker today, batshuayi should go on loan'.

I just want to clarify one thing sir Herr Mark, First of his name, defender of all that is stuupid and senseless on Nairaland.

Is Morata a better striker than Batshuayi. lets us know this before you claim to have always said it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2017
spartacus11:

Our NAIRA chaiii #4,733,645,325.00

Wetin concern Iheanacho with naira? The amount Leicester bought him with is enough to feed a whole state in Nigeria. What are you saying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

You dey mind dem...meanwhile na true say city don bid for sanchez again?
their father we no sell
na by force grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) ... (19153) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), PDPGuy, a4turitoroman, Englishisamust, fyinka47(m), 100smile(m), Henrique99, codeb(m), andrewbaba44, Bluelines69 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.