Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512717 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2017
diggz:

Mr leyqute dey take Ur time o! I don't know what is wrong with all this boys wey no fit appreciate the importance of numbers,ehn? grin

Why you go call 58mil as 60mil to start with? I was still trying to figure out how you can carelessly make such approximation without any remorse whatsoever before you decided to recklessly place 60mil as 70mil while claiming the difference is just 10mulla! Chaiiiii...... angry

Oga learn to respect figures pls. No dey call 10mil just abeg. We are not even talking about naira but pounds here. If you choose to convert that money into naira alone ,you go know wassup grin

I don hear you. grin

60 mullion in the akant.

Abeg come buy Smalling 45 mullion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2017
lalaboi:

I was expecting this.

How does my quote interpret to 'Batshuayi' must lead the line this season? Or are you blind or just lack understanding when i said nail me to a post where i categorically stated that Batshuayi should lead the line this season.

C'mon herr mark, you can do better

Another bag of lies. You dey sell lies for that US join those bitcoin ni? You never learn from past mistakes like those that got you arrested back then.

Who tha fulck is you?? Why should i take you Opinions seriously? Are you employed by ChelseaFC? Are you a seasoned pundit? what exactly have you achieved in your live apart from learning how to sell bitcoins and post a million times on Nairaland. Dude, you better erase any thought from your mind that you are worth a dime to this section. You are as useless as your opinions and if your hands get paralysed today, we wont miss your God forsaken comments.

Walahi, you are as dense as it gets. My opinion on batshuayi after the preseason match is what best describes an event driven view (He had a good game, simple and there was nothing more). I thought you were educated enough to tell the difference. In fact everything i thought about you is wrong and i am ashamed for you.

Ok, we are getting somewhere with your personal development. We have now gone from 'God Forbid to Llorente' to 'Batshuayi can be a back up' to 'Llorente come and save us' to 'If chelsea buy a better striker today, batshuayi should go on loan'.

I just want to clarify one thing sir Herr Mark, First of his name, defender of all that is stuupid and senseless on Nairaland.

Is Morata a better striker than Batshuayi. lets us know this before you claim to have always said it.

Airmark pls you have a mail to attend to sir. Tx alot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Leyqute:

I don hear you. grin

60 mullion in the akant.

Abeg come buy Smalling 45 mullion

Smelling is not better than the left to of Chris or Zuma or Ake we sold. You guys can keep Ur Stan ,Nesta and maldini rolled into one grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
diggz:

Smelling is not better than the left to of Chris or Zuma or Ake we sold. You guys can keep Ur Stan ,Nesta and maldini rolled into one grin

Bros, which kain rubbish be this? angry

If you no wan buy you go say you no want. No dey spoil market abeg.

How much last last?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Leyqute:

Bros, which kain rubbish be this? angry

If you no wan buy you go say you no want. No dey spoil market abeg.

How much last last?

Even for free self we won't allow him into our under 18 squad. cheesy

I don tell you before say Chris or Zuma or Ake toes dey better than everything smelling from head to him toes grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mehnn.. These back n forths are not for me abeg..

Too much unproductive hours.

Wo, herr mark. U win.

I'm out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mr leyqute why are you trying to get rid of all the ret@rds in your squad at the expense of innocent clubs? tongue

Leyqute:

Let them come and take Jones off our hands abeg. 50m. We will sell with gladness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
diggz:

Costa is like a fine girl will lousy xter and smelling toto. We don't need the bytch bros. Make hin carry hin staphylococcus infested toto and bad xter go front. If we no fvck today,we go see better girl fvck Moro wey e no go give us headache grin

See person papa.

What an analogy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ibime:
Bigkesh dey hype this boy Dembele since he was worth like £5m, now Dortmund just rejected £135m Barca bid for him. Chelsea scouts still dey learn work where Bigkesh dey.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40889904
Just seeing this. cheesy cheesy grin

I would have claimed I am smarter than Emenalo,but there is no pride in that as I have come to realize almost everyone is.

We wasted months on Sandro while Inter signed Dalbert ,the guy is fucking good.
Make Roman pay me just £25,000 a week and see wonders.

This summer alone Seri(35),Cancelo/Aurier(25),Sigurdsson(15)(Fulham) Goretzka(25),Jovetic(25) will be Chelsea players.

The quoted 130m don't complete....... But we are after Ox and Sergei for £35m each.

Sad mehn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Leyqute:

Wetin concern Iheanacho with naira? The amount Leicester bought him with is enough to feed a whole state in Nigeria. What are you saying?
But but but, this inequality is too much oh, we are just languishing down here oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
lalaboi:

Wo, herr mark. U win.

I'm out.

After kicking in airmarks door waving a mail bag?

Nahh. You ain't going anywhere

You must continue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Leyqute:

See person papa.

What an analogy.

Bwuahahahaha....craze man abi u dey like smelling kponyor? Cuz I see say u dey advertise smelling give us since cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
bigkesh:

I would have claimed I am smarter than Emenalo,but there is no pride in that as I have come to realize almost everyone is.

We wasted months on Sandro while Inter signed Dalbert ,the guy is fucking good.
Make Roman pay me just £25,000 a week and see wonders.

This summer alone Seri(35),Cancelo/Aurier(25),Sigurdsson(15)(Fulham) Goretzka(25),Jovetic(25) will be Chelsea players.

The quoted 130m don't complete....... But we are after Ox and Sergei for £35m each.

Sad mehn

Good list but how do you intend to get sigurdsson that cheap?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
lalaboi:

I was expecting this.

How does my quote interpret to 'Batshuayi' must lead the line this season? Or are you blind or just lack understanding when i said nail me to a post where i categorically stated that Batshuayi should lead the line this season.

C'mon herr mark, you can do better

Another bag of lies. You dey sell lies for that US join those bitcoin ni? You never learn from past mistakes like those that got you arrested back then.

Who tha fulck is you?? Why should i take you Opinions seriously? Are you employed by ChelseaFC? Are you a seasoned pundit? what exactly have you achieved in your live apart from learning how to sell bitcoins and post a million times on Nairaland. Dude, you better erase any thought from your mind that you are worth a dime to this section. You are as useless as your opinions and if your hands get paralysed today, we wont miss your God forsaken comments.

Walahi, you are as dense as it gets. My opinion on batshuayi after the preseason match is what best describes an event driven view (He had a good game, simple and there was nothing more). I thought you were educated enough to tell the difference. In fact everything i thought about you is wrong and i am ashamed for you.

Ok, we are getting somewhere with your personal development. We have now gone from 'God Forbid to Llorente' to 'Batshuayi can be a back up' to 'Llorente come and save us' to 'If chelsea buy a better striker today, batshuayi should go on loan'.

I just want to clarify one thing sir Herr Mark, First of his name, defender of all that is stuupid and senseless on Nairaland.

Is Morata a better striker than Batshuayi. lets us know this before you claim to have always said it.

The emboldened is the only question i will answer, the other one is foolish i will greet it with silence.

Below were the convo that i did with ibime, before you jumped into pole position, from nowhere like a biatch that you have always been.
Every intelligent person would know i hailed batshuayi with my first post, cos he did well and would give morata a run for his money:

airmark:
Whats wrong with batshuayi? Does he want to put more pressure on morata now?

Ibime replied:

Ibime:

Batman is a good player. We no need Morata sef. Batman and Abraham is enough

airmark:

Batman is still not there yet bro. He is an unfinished article. He made some poor touches earlier in the match and not forgetting the cbs are not arsenal's real cbs. Not taking anything from him, he can develop on this and do well.

At this point, ibime's view was that abraham and batshuayi were enough to lead us, not even morata. Something my comments were against.

An intelligent person unlike lalaboi, would check where our arguments originated from, and contribute sensibly. He sountered in, and started disturbing everywhere like a baby whose toy has been taken away.

lalaboi:

1 or 2 bad touches and he is unfinished article... Mr airmark please mention a player in the whole world that always has 100 percent good touches in a match.

Dude had a good game shikena. It won't hurt to leave it at that. If na hazard now you nor go dey talk all these he needs to build on it and do even better talk.

I am not coming at you but I just hate your double standards.

Ciao

The mistake i made was to reply your foolish post. Since i had praised batshuayi for his performance in the match with my first comment, but i was against ibime's position that batshuayi and abraham were enough for us this season, what made you to jump at me, removing shorts, singlets and pants, defending batshuayi above? That's why i asked may be because of other reasons unrelated to soccer.

Intelligent guys can easily cross the ts and dot the i's. You are not relating with those skiboroboskibo-shouting musicians. You are conversing with educated and brilliant minds. If you want danfo drivers to chat with, you can go to ajegunle, they may have a song for you to upload.

Now tell us why tears were not rolling down your cheeks this morning after reading what emaprince stated about batshuayi, like you did when you replied me below?

lalaboi:

I nor blame una. We spent 33m on the dude and didnt give him enough chances. He gives his best when he's on, he scores and all he gets in return is bullshiit talks.

Loggin out for the day. I cant stomach this

Emaprince:
Batshuayi is a waste of space...

...for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
diggz:

Good list but how do you intend to get sigurdsson that cheap?
A teenager from Fulham,He is a LB and the manager already stated he wants to leave but they have received no offer from clubs

Patapaya na £25 go do am,still in the 130m bracket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
bigkesh:

This summer alone ,Sigurdsson(15),Jovetic(25) will be Chelsea players.

Sad mehn

Hope this is not that swanseas sigurdsson? Because even everton had £50m rejected...and is this the same Jovetic from fiorentina back in the day? the same one that flopped at city and is quite injury prone? What do you feel he would add to your squad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
lalaboi:

Wo, herr mark. U win.

I'm out.
as in i dont understand the argument again
grown ass guys going back and forth angry angry
u tried jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nihilist:

Morata will just be getting in Costa's way up top.

Costa is a tank - a one man agent of chaos and devastation.
Imagine if it was Costa's shot that Morata went to tap in like he did for Christensen. Costa would have beaten Morata to death on the pitch with his shin pad.

I don't think Morata will work with Costa - then again Costa played successfully with Falcao so I might be wrong.
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
lalaboi:

Wo, herr mark. U win.

I'm out.

It's not about winning, it's about you, always misrepresenting facts. Next time you don't do senseless digging and don't start what you can't finish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
So Fraudiola wants van dijk. He wants to buy the league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
airmark:
So Fraudiola wants van dijk. He wants to buy the league.

Raumdeuter you have a mail to attend to. Tx
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Press don start oh

"This will be Conte’s last season at Chelsea whatever happens”

@RorySmith says there's an 'understanding' at #CFC

If true dat na be say him go replace Wenger na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
spartacus11:
Press don start oh

"This will be Conte’s last season at Chelsea whatever happens”

@RorySmith says there's an 'understanding' at #CFC

If true dat na be say him go replace Wenger na.

Replace Wenger how?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Jailed till the 20th this weeked! A peace loving nigga like me is being victimized and sent to tubu unnecessarily! Just because I said I wanted to use a pro tractor to measure the flatness of one semi jewish pigs skull?

Haba....grin
u don carry your ewedu cone head come hear..abeg carry that tribal nonsense to politics section
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
diggz:

Replace Wenger how?
We sack Mourihno he went to United
If we sack Conte, wenger go soon quit na so Arsenal may be loading
Mcity got Pep so no show for dey
Bayern got Acceloti so no show for dey too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abeg make una no derail the thread. We only deliver football related mail here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ah Ah! tribal bigots are here

You people should take your shiit to politics section biko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Shuuu.....which kind rubbish kan be this one.....? We are not interested in any rubbish tribal talk here mbok! Cut out from this place sharply pls. Tx.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Ah Ah! tribal bigots are here

You people should take your shiit to politics section biko
Thank you for just noticing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
cstr1000:

You don carry your tribalism come sports section.?
You want your igbo superiors to come and obliterate you here, you bloody yoruba slowpoke with a twisted desire for fulani diccks.
If you are smart enough, go to politics section and challenge them. Skull-mining ewedu guzzling troglodyte.

I am not even yoruba! But if I make a post and a person with limited knowledge bumps into it I have to send them on their way! So are you chelsea fan? This is a place of high soccer intellect and not the sort of intellect that denied your mama the chance to abort you and consign you as a fetus into a public toilet as is her Forte ...stick to the script son!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.