Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511058 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

They have to play because there is a penalty for not playing. UEFA ruined the whole incentive for the co-efficient by making everyone have 4 automatic. WHen the co-efficient meant something, Bundesliga were rapinng EPL teams regularly

If theyre not interested as you said, why are they playing like a Barca without Messing and Suarez? They hug all the possession, dominate the game but are getting it in the butt big time.

Liverpool is even lenient. If it was Leicester Vardy would've scored 5.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Leyqute:

If theyre not interested as you said, why are they playing like a Barca without Messing and Suarez? They hug all the possession, dominate the game but are getting it in the butt big time.

Liverpool is even lenient. If it was Leicester Vardy would've scored 5.

Thats to show that they don't care. Thats why they are hugging possesion and dominating the game to show they can easly rip Liverpool apart if they care but they dont
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Theyre not interested but they fought hard and pulled one back.
Hoffenheim doesn't want to play but theyre pressuring Liverpool for the equaliser.
Theyre not interested but they continued attacking even though one of their player is down in pain. One Hoffenheim player who was not interested in playing the game even went to the uninterested injured player and tried to pull him up.
The uninterested injured player then limped off in agony so time wouldn't be wasted because he was not interested in winning the game.

Hoffenheim was more interested in Europa League than UCL because they couldn't qualify for the EL from UCL with more money.

Mr. Raumdeuter tell us another excuse. This current one is leprous. A weakened Liverpool raped Bandesliga tonight in Germany in all the holes imaginable.

And the raping is not complete. Anfield beckons. We'll have to call the police to report a case of sodomy.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thats to show that they don't care. Thats why they are hugging possesion and dominating the game to show they can easly rip Liverpool apart if they care but they dont

So why did they score a goal and jubilate like mad hobos?

England 1-0 Germany. Bruttal Ass raping

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bundesliga doesnt care anymore, Since UEFA make 4 slots automatic so no incentive for them to play well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
raumdeuter:
Bundesliga doesnt care anymore, Since UEFA make 4 slots automatic so no incentive for them to play well

Oga park well. You got raped tonight. In your bedroom. In the ass.

EOD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

No be every student dey answer the bonus question for exams correctly

Such a student should not be representing a good school. Bundesliga is equivalent of feyingbole school, represented by olodo student, hofeinheim.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
ManU fans, players and ex players screaming praises at matic

I cant count the number of times i prayed that he was benched, he is a useless player, no chelsea fan regrets his sale

Say all you can about conte but he isnt blind

Getting rid of obi, ivanovic,matic, oscar and terry were decisions we all prayed for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Bundesliga teams dont care anymore. UEFA has taken away the incentive of the 3 or 4 slots
Are you serious?? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Great rumor, Chelsea plan to sell Costa and buy Belotti shocked

But will it happen. I truly wish it will
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:58am On Aug 16, 2017
bigkesh:

Emenalo fanboy

Hurt much?
which one is emenalo fan boy? I am seeing reality, you are seeing pes 17 and soccer manager.. Our world no be the same
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Great rumor, Chelsea plan to sell Costa and buy Belotti shocked

But will it happen. I truly wish it will

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Bimffo:

CEO sir. grin You have a mail.

Cc: Griffon

No mind galaboi, no be every mail we dey deliver for we company. Junks, spams and thrash don't count as inbox grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Mentions:

I cant count the number of times i prayed that he was benched, he is a useless player, no chelsea fan regrets his sale

Getting rid of obi, ivanovic,matic, oscar and terry were decisions we all prayed for.
Cahill shud be nxt on dat list
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Incoming!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Mentions:

Getting rid of obi, ivanovic, matic, oscar and terry were decisions we all prayed for.

The bolded is not true.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2017
Griffon:
Incoming!

I hope they are not rushing these guys back o...

It can backfire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2017
This bakayoko na giant oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2017
Griffon:
Incoming!

Bros, if na joke, stop am o, are these real pictures of Bakayoko and Oluomo back in light training already??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2017
How person go still dey miss Matic when you have this kind Bakayoko already??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Chelseafan1:
How person go still dey miss Matic when you have this kind Bakayoko already??

Honestly, just by his haircut alone, I can tell he is better than Matic.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2017
Nihilist:

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Nihilist:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Bros, if na joke, stop am o, are these real pictures of Bakayoko and Oluomo back in light training already??

Yesterday in training.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Nihilist:

Chai, which kain wahala be this? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Lucas Piazon broke his leg last night. What an unlucky break for the lad at a pivotal point of his career. Good luck to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Ibime:
Lucas Piazon broke his leg last night. What an unlucky break for the lad at a pivotal point of his career. Good luck to him.

Too bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2017
Nihilist:

Hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2017
Nihilist:

wonder where timbros logic is coming from?

After ivanovic, matic is the next most useless player at chelsea

Chelsea will never send a useful player to another club

Liverpool game, spurs game, matic has been awlful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2017
Ibime:
choi.. I don't know between ACL and broken leg which one worse pass sef..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2017
Just read it on BBC heard it came as a result of a bad tackle. English football is crazy. http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/40943788
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2017
lordfalcao:
choi.. I don't know between ACL and broken leg which one worse pass sef..

ACL often worse pass . . . .depends on how clean the break is. A weak ACL or Cartilage stays with you for life, but once bone is fixed and binded, you should not have much problem unless tendons were disrupted during the fracture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.