Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,259 members, 7,842,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10652623 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) ... (19308) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2017
pamcode:
lol I don't remember Schwarzer playing any league game for us and I don't think he did for Leicester.

Do you agree also that it was Kante that made you guys won the league last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2017
diggz:
Awon N100 bet9ja ti dey o! grin cheesy
Lmao.. Better call the person name and deliver the message sharp sharp.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Griffon:

Recognize a bet9ja student when you see one.
Lmao . So because I said Chelsea shouldn't lose or draw meant I bet on chekpe?? Funny guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Odunharry:

I see Chelsea going home with atleast a point. There bench is the major concern.

But if spurs win, then it's party time here. There will be enough food to go round. Food will be served to the Skimpledawg first.

Setting up

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2017
Odunharry:

Lmao.. Better call the person name and deliver the message sharp sharp.

Bros na Sunday morning be this I no get power for fight grin burr in house decoders fit epp me deliver the mail. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2017
diggz:

Bros na Sunday morning be this I no get power for fight grin burr in house decoders fit epp me deliver the mail. grin
Lmao. I kn that mail na me u wan deliver am to. So because I no support Chelsea today mean say I bet? Una funny Wella for this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2017
pamcode:
lol I don't remember Schwarzer playing any league game for us and I don't think he did for Leicester.

Tongue in cheek.

Just reeling out statistics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2017
larride:

Do you agree also that it was Kante that made you guys won the league last season?
kante was voted the leagues best player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Should we now fry plantain with this or what exactly.

About ur lengthy write up, I'm glad u know what my question was about, whichever way u chose to twist is none of my business.

You are here shouting goals and assists for a midfielder, 2moro,u will come here to tell us he was not signed to score goals and assists.

We at Chelsea didn't buy Kante for his goals and assists, if he scores, it's a plus, what we got him for, he's already doing.

Don't come here and bore us with ur senseless rants about Pogba.

Quit telling me about why he cost ur club 89m, I know all these already, atop telling me what I didn't ask you.

Pogba was so good last season Mourinho had to fork out another 40m for a midfielder, only ur Maga of a club will buy a midfielder for 89m when there are cheaper midfielders that will do better than him and cost far less.

That is my point, pay attention.

I didn't know a team now consists of only one midfielder oh, I didn't know we bought pogba to play both CM and DM, shey you have kante, why did you buy bakayoko?

shey you have kante and bakayoko, why are you trying to sign drinkwater?

are you telling me PSG are mad for paying 222m for Neymar when there are cheaper players that will do the same thing he does or even more?

Barca must be mad for trying to sign coutinho for 144m when sigurdsson costs less and has a better output

I see why kante has more gaps in his teeth than Chelsea has titles

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Odunharry:

Lmao. I kn that mail na me u wan deliver am to. So because I no support Chelsea today mean say I bet? Una funny Wella for this thread.

At all at all. Na one guy wey hin name start with C and end with e.

You no get wahala na....I no fit dey call u out grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

Setting up
Food go soon ready.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Sunday evening grooving dey make sense dieee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

Tongue in cheek.

Just reeling out statistics.

Reel out the complete stats Bros. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Godstraight:
kante was voted the leagues best player

Bale in his final season with TOT before he was sold won the league best player, did he win the league? These awards are based on individual performance.

Kante played his part in your title winning season but he didn't guarantee nada. A lot of variables made you guys the champion last season ranging from Conte masterclass (twerking his formation to 343) which caught everyone unaware, Costa brilliant solo goals, etc.

NB: I'm not saying Kante did not have a terrific season but he's not the one that made you guys win the league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2017
diggz:

Reel out the complete stats Bros. grin cheesy

Google no dey work for your phone? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2017
diggz:

You are right about rudiger however I think he was solid against Burnley playing in Cahill's position.

He may surprise me especially tho. bcuz I vehemently criticized him after watching him play once or twice.

I hope he he takes Cahill's position or Chris takes it.

I am thinking Azpi and Chris will flank rudiger against spurs while Luiz will play beside kante.
I don't think Luiz will play in midfield if Conte press conference is anything to go by. Rudiger did well at the left side to me, I hope we see more of his diagonal crosses from deep especially If Morata starts. Crosses are useless with Batshuayi as Main Striker.

larride:

No. He was one of the reasons we won the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

Google no dey work for your phone? tongue

Una go dey hide behind Google dey misyarn abi? tongue

Dem say kante help win 2pl titles in 2seasons ,una carry person wey no contribute jack like poorgba dey compare am tongue

Una sha..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2017
pamcode:
No. He was one of the reasons we won the league.
EOD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2017
larride:

Bale in his final season with TOT before he was sold won the league best player, did he win the league? These awards are based on individual performance.

Kante played his part in your title winning season but he didn't guarantee nada. A lot of variables made you guys the champion last season ranging from Conte masterclass (twerking his formation to 343) which caught everyone unaware, Costa brilliant solo goals, etc.

NB: I'm not saying Kante did not have a terrific season but he's not the one that made you guys win the league.
Jesus all these long episode,off course he was not the only factor,they were kante,conte and Costa&hazard factor.
To some observant folks he was the solid rock in Leicester midfield on their way to triumph,so reason unbiased he has been the most important factor in the last two title winning sides
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2017
diggz:

Una go dey hide behind Google dey misyarn abi? tongue

Dem say kante help win 2pl titles in 2seasons ,una carry person wey no contribute jack like poorgba dey compare am tongue

Una sha..... cheesy cheesy

Dat one na tongue in cheek, egbon digzz. You too like gossiping about trivial issues.

The crux of the matter na say no player fit guarantee EPL success for a team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Godstraight:
Jesus all these long episode,off course he was not the only factor,they were kante,conte and Costa&hazard factor.
To some observant folks he was the solid rock in Leicester midfield on their way to triumph,so reason unbiased he has been the most important factor in the last two title winning sides

No one is denying the fact that he was rock solid in the middle of the park but he was not the most important factor in the last 2 title winning sides.

EOD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2017
Godstraight:

Was he important? Yes. Was he the most important? Nope. Afterall he played in the games where you guys faltered at the beginning of the season. Looking at things holistically, I'd say Conte's tweaking of the formation delivered the trophy for you guys.

Not competing in Europe helped you guys too. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

Dat one na tongue in cheek, egbon digzz. You too like gossiping about trivial issues.

The crux of the matter na say no player fit guarantee EPL success for a team.

Borhda leyqute....na Sunday be this and we no dey collect tongue in cheek analysis for here mbok....call am gossiping about trivial issues if u like bro....we are here to keep you devils holy tongue

I am sure you haven't met lord Kantelele who made sure Leicester and cfc won the league two straight seasons cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2017
diggz:

Borhda leyqute....na Sunday be this and we no dey collect tongue in cheek analysis for here mbok....call am gossiping about trivial issues if u like bro....we are here to keep you devils holy tongue

I am sure you haven't met lord Kantelele who made sure Leicester and cfc won the league two straight seasons cheesy cheesy

I like your faith. We shall revisit this after today's game.

Happy Sunday. Pray for your demons. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2017
Can Christensen plays as a DM

Conte is truly the man if he put this up today & win.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

I didn't know a team now consists of only one midfielder oh, I didn't know we bought pogba to play both CM and DM, shey you have kante, why did you buy bakayoko?

shey you have kante and bakayoko, why are you trying to sign drinkwater?

are you telling me PSG are mad for paying 222m for Neymar when there are cheaper players that will do the same thing he does or even more?

Barca must be mad for trying to sign coutinho for 144m when sigurdsson costs less and has a better output

I see why kante has more gaps in his teeth than Chelsea has titles

It's simple.

Kante was bot to replace our departing midfielders and to solidify the midfield, he has done that perfectly.

Neymar is a big guy, 3rd best player in the world at some point, PSG needed him for UCL glory.

Barca sold Neymar, they can afford to splash all the money on Coutinho.

We signed Baka to replace Matic.

Tell me who your money-miss-road of a team sold for Pogba, who did your team sell for Matic....? Why exactly did you sign Pogba? Must you be magad all the time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
diggz:

U don join dem dey inflate Morufat price abi? We paid 58mil pounds bros. add-ons still never enter yet Bros.
But when you wan quote Ukaku fee you go add add-ons abi? Is it that Ukaku is guaranteed to achieve his target but Morata is not?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

Not competing in Europe helped you guys too. tongue
I hate this sort of excuse.. 2010, 2014, Chelsea played in Europe...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

There are many comedians on this thread and Griffon is the king of the clowns.

You must be a garlic munching bangalore riff-raff to ever think i was pushing an argument with that statement.

To cap it all, you even had the chutzpah to bring up the Schwarzer name in a discourse that points towards 'general team influence', a goalie that made no single appearance in his team title winning run.

What have you guys been chewing over that thread?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Airmark

'If you remember, Morata didn’t play regularly with Real Madrid last season because he was behind Karim Benzema. Usually when you don’t play regularly, you lose sometimes your performance and sometimes your quality in your physical condition. You need a bit of time to recover this.

' We want Morata to play regularly for Chelsea, but my choice doesn’t depend on the cost of money. We can spend a lot of money for a player and then I put him on the bench because I see this player is not ready to play. There is not a relation between starting a game and the cost of a player .'

Our head coach spoke about Spurs striker Harry Kane during the summer and he believes Morata has a bright future in the English top flight, where Kane has been a two-time Golden Boot winner.

'I am sure about this,' he said. 'Morata is a young player and he can stay for many years to become a fantastic striker for this club.

' Recently I only told I have an admiration of Kane. It’s normal and it doesn’t mean I don’t like my players! I can show admiration for another player.'

CONTE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Odunharry:

Lmao
. So because I said Chelsea shouldn't lose or draw meant I bet on chekpe??
Funny guy.

I no come understand na. Your action is akin to Devil praying for the well-being of God cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Griffon:

You must be a garlic munching bangalore riff-raff to ever think i was pushing an argument with that statement.

To cap it all, you even had the chutzpah to bring up the Schwarzer name in a discourse that points towards 'general team influence', a goalie that made no single appearance in his team title winning run.

What have you guys been chewing over that thread?

Leyqute you have a mail pls grin let's keep today holy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) ... (19308) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.