Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10572625 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) ... (19218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
This ref is totally useless. The fa needs to warn him over his performance. Not impressed at all.... angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
macjireh:
I'm just tired of d formation..... Even d sites can't give d formation clearly
the 3 man back is Chris, luiz and rudiger, bakayoko and kantes is the 2 man midfield, moses is pushed to WF and azplicueta is playin a at wingback
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
BlueAngel444:
6 man wall??

Azi, Adreas, rudiger 3defenders
Bakayoko kante luiz 3 dM

3-4-3

Courtois

Christensen Luiz. Rudiger

Azpi. Kante. Baka. Alonso

Moses. Morata. Willian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
CapitalCee:
Rudigar,Luiz,Christensen,azpilicueta,Moses and Alonso, All defenders and defensive midfielder Kante. I see Conte is packing the bus here.

That's not a bus, that's a truck, that's Optimus-Prime

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
larride:

I think it's at this junction I stop arguing with you if you can't show exactly how Kante was the most important player for CFC last season.

Man Utd conceded the least goal last season. don't argue it.
no not in the premier league,I just checked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Masterkolinks:

3-4-3

Courtois

Christensen Luiz. Rudiger

Azpi. Kante. Baka. Alonso

Moses. Morata. Willian

Wow brilliant, forgot moses was originally a winger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chelsea: Courtois; Rudiger, David Luiz, Azpilicueta; Christensen, Bakayoko, Kante, Alonso; Moses, Morata, Willian
....still 343....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Moses is playing as a winger

Dave is playing RWB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
the 3 man back is Chris, luiz and rudiger, bakayoko and kantes is the 2 man midfield, moses is pushed to WF and azplicueta is playin a at wingback

Rudiger is @ left center back?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
CapitalCee:
Rudigar,Luiz,Christensen,azpilicueta,Moses and Alonso, All defenders and defensive midfielder Kante. I see Conte is packing the bus here.
Probably gonna mainly use moses and Alonso to attack from the flanks than defend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Godstraight:
no not in the premier league,I just checked

You are right, it's Tottenham, Man Utd and Chelsea in that order.

Apologies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chelsea: Courtois; Rudiger, David Luiz, Azpilicueta; Christensen, Bakayoko, Kante, Alonso; Moses, Morata, Willian.....
I love ds setup.....Tottenham will play out their lives today....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
I see Christensen as the new Terry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SetrakusRa(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

[s] Should we now fry plantain with this or what exactly.

About ur lengthy write up, I'm glad u know what my question was about, whichever way u chose to twist is none of my business.

You are here shouting goals and assists for a midfielder, 2moro,u will come here to tell us he was not signed to score goals and assists.

We at Chelsea didn't buy Kante for his goals and assists, if he scores, it's a plus, what we got him for, he's already doing.

Don't come here and bore us with ur senseless rants about Pogba.

Quit telling me about why he cost ur club 89m, I know all these already, atop telling me what I didn't ask you.

Pogba was so good last season Mourinho had to fork out another 40m for a midfielder, only ur Maga of a club will buy a midfielder for 89m when there are cheaper midfielders that will do better than him and cost far less.

That is my point, pay attention. [/s]

loads of bullocks to make you feel good again. Atleast, we've settled something about the transfer record. Quit lieing, i just schooled you real good.. If you really knew the answer to that dumb question of yours, you won't bother asking me and larride repeatedly.

Why musn't Kante score and Pogba should? Afterall they're both CMs. So goals from Kante should be seen as a "plus", but a necessity for Pogba? WHY??

If you can't reply me with concrete answer to that question, then feel free to argue with yourself. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lets see if this Formation will work. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bimffo:
Lets see if this Formation will work. wink

It won't , 2-0 Spurs. Alli and Eriksson to be on the score sheet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dumininu01(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Forgotten Moses was a winger sef grin.. . Nice line up.. Blues all d way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
BlueAngel444:

What is this formation

Luiz, kante bakayoko in midfield
Is this 3-5-1-1
3-4-2-1actually
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
that line up lacks creativity, hope Conte knows what he is doing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Host in action

Can someone pls call the DJ and tell him not to be late? ... We don't tolerate time wasters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirL0neWolf(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
SetrakusRa:

Why musn't Kante score and Pogba should? Afterall they're both CMs. So goals from Kante should be seen as a "plus", but a necessity for Pogba? WHY??

But you and your brodas specifically stated that matic was bought as a DM because that wasn't pogbas position pogba is an AM abi meaning he has a more attacking role in the team. Kante on the other hand has 90% defensive duties he's tasked with recovering the ball anytime its lost so how many chance would he get to score? Its a big "plus" whenever he hits the back of the net but a necessity for your man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
This one you guys are trading formation as if it's bitcoin, you better pray you win.

Else we go shut this place down for the next week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

Can someone pls call the DJ and tell him not to be late? ... We don't tolerate time wasters.

I have sent a message to DJ Enimoney. He said he is going to burst in like Flynn.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
SetrakusRa:

loads of bullocks to make you feel good again. Atleast, we've settled something about the transfer record. Quit lieing, i just schooled you real good.. If you really knew the answer to that dumb question of yours, you won't bother asking me and larride repeatedly.

If you can't reply me with concrete answer to that question, then feel free to argue with yourself. Thanks

I wasn't the one ranting about who has scored 2 goals and 2 assists already. Let both of them do their primary job for which they were signed. Kante did his and won himself best player in the League for Chelsea.

What spoon did your 89m win for himself.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ironing my free flowing agbada
Gbedu must shele for here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
larride:

You are right, it's Tottenham, Man Utd and Chelsea in that order.

Apologies
no wahala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SetrakusRa(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

But you and your brodas specifically stated that matic was bought as a DM because that wasn't pogbas position pogba is an AM abi meaning he has a more attacking role in the team. Kante on the other hand has 90% defensive duties he's tasked with recovering the ball anytime its lost so how many chance would he get to score? Its a big "plus" whenever he hits the back of the net but a necessity for your man

more flip floping from the shekpe boys. Can you prove the 90% stat? Or it just flew into your head?

Pogba et Kante = CMs

since Kante shouldn't be judged with goals, so should Pogba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I wasn't the one ranting about who has scored 2 goals and 2 assists already. Let both of them do their primary job for which they were signed. Kante did his and won himself best player in the League for Chelsea.

What spoon did your 89m win for himself.?

He won the Capital one cup and the Europa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
I just dey get this feeling that Bakayoko go collect red card.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
dopeJemi:
that line up lacks creativity, hope Conte knows what he is doing

How ? And who do you suggest from the bench that should hv been on the field to bring in this creativity?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
diggz:

How ? And who do you suggest from the bench that should hv been on the field to bring in this creativity?

I know Conte is making do with what he has and what he has right now lacks creativity honestly

Hazard
pedro
fabregas

these are your most creative players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Griffon:
I just dey get this feeling that Bakayoko go collect red card.

Anything is possible walahi......did you see Newcastles Hayden tackle on one of dem Huddersfield boys? Same Ref who gave Cahill a red for similar tackle and sent fab away with a second yellow couldn't produce a card for the rough challenge.

Epl with their useless refs....! With them anything is possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) ... (19218) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), Puntingnoob and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.