Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10597225 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Griffon:
Mr Airmark, I am still waiting for you to bend the knees for Rudiger.

Bend the knees for what? He did well in an ultra-defensive side, with luiz doing well to shield the back three. Hate how he stupidly collected that yellow card. I will like to see him against mesmerizing attackers like his friend, perisic before i can say eureka.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Oga chelseabmw just dey rake upandan... grin

Me self dey wait for names so that the mail go reach the rightful owner. cheesy

I tire for Bros oo.....e just dey parasin since for here cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Put Willian in that Pedro situation leading to the goal, he would've 100% dragged it back & waited for someone to come and mark him

Herrmark is just a hater.What did Morata took from you?

Willian on bench shouldn't be an option no more

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Andreas Christensen.

I send my dab offering o

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
airmark:

Bend the knees for what? He did well in an ultra-defensive side, with luiz doing well to shield the back three. Hate how he stupidly collected that yellow card. I will like to see him against mesmerizing attackers like his friend, perisic before i can say eureka.

Bro mk we just leave for he did well. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Singapore1:

As in I tire... The sooner we blame Morata the better for him..
So I will buy player for 75m and make him enter for second half?
Who will play first half
Batshuayi?

He should have given us a lead with that Cesar cross, how he missed it is still unknown to me
The point is he can do more than what he is doing and I feel like he is being lazy

Bakayoko played well today he was decent...
Luiz was fantastic
No word for kante
Many more players miss sitters.

Remember CHE-CRY last season at Stamford?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
10 passes out of 16 is not criminal. I will only shout when it is 6 out of 16..

Clearly you are not used to looking at midfield stats. All midfielders average 80+% and make about 50 passes a game.

A midfielder just made 10 passes in 90 minutes and you are telling me you will only worry when it hits 6? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibime:
Bakayoko only completed 10 passes today. 62.5% success rate from only 16 passes.

This has to be a Premier League record for a midfielder.

I did say this guy would make Kante look like Xavi in comparison.

We all know you never liked Bakayoko since day 1. But reeling out stats in his debut after resuming training just last week, with zero preseason minutes? That's extremely harsh.

This is Tottenham we are talking about. What do you expect of Bakayoko? Na wao.

I just took my time to read comments here from the beginning of the match till now and I am surprised and disappointed with criticisms I read here.

Christensen is useless. Bakayoko this, Rudiger that.

Some people even criticise Luiz!

HABA!

Make una take chill pill abegi.....This is not how to watch football.

If I didn't watch the match and depend on Nairaland for updates, I for don swear for innocent players.

SMH.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
BlueAngel444:
This ref should start giving totenham players card this second half, seems this fa refs don't like chelsea
Maybe we should be sharing our price money with the Ref association anytime we win d league, it seems we are not paying our bills
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
hardeycute:
Just take an L.

Your squad quality is low,do you expect him to bench Benzema or Ronaldo?

James sef dey chop bench

I couldn't understand the emboldened. Did you mean we have found what we have lost, buying morata or what? Please i don't want anyone to engage me on this morata today. If your type of best striker, is the one that will be helping us to clear out corner kicks, instead of scoring goals, congrats, you have got one. I am happy for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cahil may have found his perfect spot. The Bench.

Bakayoko will definitely get better with more game time. His second half was better than first.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
spartacus11:

Nor mind my people, na so dem take finish matic here, wen we sell d guy, dem begin hala, send bakayoko now on loan and see how dey will start analyzing his play as d best

I swear down bro ...... Dem go use mouth finish all the players .... I never still understand wetin dem want... bakayoko wen conte rush play this game, e don quick dem dey yarn rubbish .... only for this forum I see say Chelsea supporters dey analyze wetin dem nor know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
diggz:

Bro mk we just leave for he did well. grin

I never said he didn't do well. Even batshuayi that scored an own goal today, scored a vital goal that helped us last season. I don't use one match to judge a player, my joy is for all these ninjas to prove me wrong, for the betterment of the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
airmark:

I couldn't understand the emboldened. Did you mean we have found what we have lost, buying morata or what? Please i don't want anyone to engage me on this morata today. If your type of best striker, is the one that will be helping us to clear out corner kicks, instead of scoring goals, congrats, you have got one. I am happy for you.
Take your turn on Willian or you didn't watch the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kante did something to Kane today similar to what Hazard did to Coquelin last season grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
timbros:

We all know you never liked Bakayoko since day 1. But reeling out stats in his debut after resuming training just last week, with zero preseason minutes? That's extremely harsh.

I never liked Bakayoko since day 1 because I studied his game over the last year and learned he is utterly woeful at controlling and passing the ball. He done land now, and I won't stop talking about it. You should have seen how I hounded Ramires for the same thing on this thread for 5 years.

All this fitness, fitness talk means nothing. Fitness stops you running, not from controlling and passing the ball. Bakayokos running was just fine. What is not acceptable is for a midfielder to make 10 passes in 90 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
diggz:

I tire for Bros oo.....e just dey parasin since for here cheesy

lol Abeg make u nor vex Jaire .... cheesy I just dey paro base on say we too dey criticize our players.. make we give them time small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
timbros:

I just took my time to read comments here from the beginning of the match till now and I am surprised and disappointed with criticisms I read here.

HABA!

If I didn't watch the match and depend on Nairaland for updates, I for don swear for innocent players.

SMH.

https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/899316652017410048/photo/1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
chrisley024:
Naso. what did he do with one he got?
wentin concern you manu fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Oga chelseabmw just dey rake upandan... grin

Me self dey wait for names so that the mail go reach the rightful owner. cheesy

No names calling we all na one Buh make we take am easy with the criticism small Abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
airmark:

Zidane was not a fool. He played football at top level for over 20 years and got the experience you can't buy on nairaland technology market. He had his reasons for using him sparingly. Against tougher teams in epl, use morata in 2nd half ffs, if we want to benefit from him.

Most guys here didnt follow his games in madrid, they thought i was just hating on him. I want the best for chelsea, sometimes i wonder if they are not even chelsea fans, when they can't see things showing brightly before them.

What would have happened if alonso didn't score those two goals and batshuayi did what he did? Enough pressure on the team. Conte had already told the world how we ended up signing a fantastic striker for future. I hope we get another striker asap.

No better words to describe the lackadaisical attitude Morata displayed today when the team was chasing the opposition, just plain annoying. Being shoved off the ball like a secondary school kiddo.

How will that Niqqa lead the team? This is EPL FFS Mehn. You hustle for the damn ball, dispossess your opponent, it falls to your team mate who directs it back to you for a run through goal...

This season would be long mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibime:
Even Thibaut Courtois completed more passes than Bakayoko, and some are telling us not to worry. I am worried oh. Even if na Danny Drinkbleach sef, make dem go buy am.
you really don't like this bakayoko, do ya?

Shey him collect your girlfriend ni? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
airmark:

I never said he didn't do well. Even batshuayi that scored an own goal today, scored a vital goal that helped us last season. I don't use one match to judge a player, my joy is for all these ninjas to prove me wrong, for the betterment of the team.

Not questioning your stand bro....just saying you should let it slide if you get?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Havilah93:
Kante did something to Kane today similar to what Hazard did to Coquelin last season grin

Sure brother ,I double sight you cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
must have missed that game.
Is it the friendly?

I don't know why no one is hyping those freekicks yet.
fa cup final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
you really don't like this bakayoko, do ya?

Shey him collect your girlfriend ni? cheesy

At all. One position I don't play with is central midfield. There are some basic things a midfielder should be able to do. Kante is average in passing. We needed a good controller alongside Kante, but Bakayoko will make Kante look like Xavi in terms of passing and controlling midfield. Mark my words.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
timbros:

HABA!

SMH.

Leave the Mr-I-know-it-all alone, even Man utd fans for here no criticise our players reach them.
Right, he was clumsy in midfield and gave away too many fouls but we won!!!

We won....no one expected us to win Spurs wey dey hot like this.

If Bakayoko performs better next match now, Mr Bakayoko-is-shiit won't be here to sing his praises.

I just weak.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Skimpledawg:

No better words to describe the lackadaisical attitude Morata displayed today when the team was chasing the opposition, just plain annoying. Being shoved off the ball like a secondary school kiddo.

How will that Niqqa lead the team? This is EPL FFS Mehn. You hustle for the damn ball, dispossess your opponent, it falls to your team mate who directs it back to you for a run through goal...

Thank you..
We shouldn't celebrate mediocrity
He was just jogging

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Skimpledawg:

When i said he needed animal pak, did you think i was joking? I had said all needed to be said as regards him before. Nowadays when you tell the truth about something or someone, they call you hater. No need for repetition bro, it's before our eyes now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibime:

I never liked Bakayoko since day 1 because I studied his game over the last year and learned he is utterly woeful at controlling and passing the ball. He done land now, and I won't stop talking about it. You should have seen how I hounded Ramires for the same thing on this thread for 5 years.

All this fitness, fitness talk means nothing. Fitness stops you running, not from controlling and passing the ball. Bakayokos running was just fine. What is not acceptable is for a midfielder to make 10 passes in 90 minutes.

Should we now throw him to the bin after his first match for us? Just because u think he isnt good, I don't even understand what you want sef.

We won the match, maybe you didn't even jubilate sef, na Bakayoko u dey take eyee follow all over the pitch so that u can come on nairaland and tell us that you said so. I don't know what you want really.

He is here to stay, shout from now till December, Matic is gone and no one is replacing Baka anytime soon.

Better get used to it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
fredoooooo:

Sure brother ,I double sight you cool

Thanks sir. How have you been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.