Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739963 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) ... (19410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Ibime:

Davy Propper played behind the striker in Willian position. I'm only accepting bets on CMs

Propper played as a cm in a 4-4-2 for brighton that day, just as you still pinned bakayoko as cm despite playing a bit farther. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:08am On Aug 21, 2017
airmark:

Propper played as a cm in a 4-4-2 for brighton that day, just as you still pinned bakayoko as cm despite playing a bit farther. cheesy

No, the rules is the rules my nigga. Check his position.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Ibime:

No, the rules is the rules my nigga. Check his position.

Sorry bro ibime you have lost this. That was a probable line up, i.e predicted line up before the official line up was released. The official line up and formation is attached below. Murray didnt start that match. Propper was a cm that day, take the formation to fifa headquarters, they will confirm it. cheesy

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2017
airmark:

Sorry bro ibime you have lost this. That was a probable line up, i.e predicted line up before the official line up was released. The official line up and formation is attached below. Murray didnt start that match. Propper was a cm that day, take the formation to fifa headquarters, they will confirm it. cheesy

Chai! You mean say you want hammer me again? Airmark, DiarisGodoh! cheesy

This Propper must be even worse than Bakayoko.

Anyway, you know where to find me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2017
Ibime:

In case you have anything to bet again, let me know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Ibime:

cheesy cheesy

In an ultra-defensive approach, some midfielders may find it difficult to post good number of successful passes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

In an ultra-defensive approach, some midfielders may find it difficult to post good number of successful passes.

Very rarely, and not for any half-decent team. That Bakayoko and Propper stats will be in the bottom 10 in the last 5 years. I kept it to EPL knowing that Barca and Bayern opponents would have posted such numbers in UCL but I suspected Pep might have forced something close with Citeh, but not to the extent of only making 10 passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Ibime:

Very rarely, and not for any half-decent team. That Bakayoko and Propper stats will be in the bottom 10 in the last 5 years. I kept it to EPL knowing that Barca and Bayern opponents would have posted such numbers in UCL but I suspected Pep might have forced something close with Citeh, but not to the extent of only making 10 passes.

May be because i watched the match and my mind went straight to it. I had in my mind to check some matches, last season too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 2:52am On Aug 21, 2017
tiri gbosa for the gurus in the house
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:56am On Aug 21, 2017
airmark:

May be because i watched the match and my mind went straight to it. I had my mind to check some matches, last season too.

You know we can't be comparing our precious gem to any player in Brighton,right? cheesy That Brighton is totally useless from A-z and I think dey are definitely going down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Ibime:

. It is you, Chelseafan1 and anti-Matic crew who want to support Bakayoko just because you hate Matic. Well, I will give you the bad news early - Bakayoko is just another Ramires, maybe worse technique wise. It was you who stated during Monaco-Juve game that Bakayoko is shyte, so you are the ones supporting a shyte player just cos you dislike Matic. .

I'm sorry you feel that way, but bakayoko is here to stay- and many journalists share my belief that he is an upgrade on Matic already.

Bye bye to bag of beans. We have Bakayoko now.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Segadem:
where is Moses?
That was an error, I though i had included his name. He falls with Kante and Alonso as top performers it Would have been even sweeter if Willian had spotted his runs and released the pass quickly perhaps he could have scored a goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:20am On Aug 21, 2017
funlord:

grin

Griffon! Why are such beautifully composed mails not being delivered by you or your staff anymore? Or has your employee of the month skimpledawg gone on strike? Abeg if you still need our patronage we need to see consistent efficiency from Cobham parcels.....

Actually we don't deliver on Sundays. This isn't life imprisonment, it's just a job cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2017
airmark:

Mehn two hands up for you o. I respect your in - depth analysis and auditing of posts on this section. kudos

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Nihilist:

I'm sorry you feel that way, but bakayoko is here to stay- and many journalists share my belief that he is an upgrade on Matic already.

Bye bye to bag of beans. We have Bakayoko now.

Bro except Luiz will continue playing in that midfield, we all may just need to chill to see what kante and babayokos pairing will look like first.

I guess why most people are getting ibime wrong is because of his timing in voicing out is opinion on babayokos game, considering the fact that Yoko just came back from injury, and not because his fears are not sincere or what he observed is wrong.

I also think most guys just wanted to drag matic into the discourse without taking their time to observe if ib had any point or not.

Matic is gone for good and I pray he, mou and manU end up unsuccessful.

However I decided not to say anything yesterday because most guys here, were already getting emotional over ibimes criticism of babayokos game, plus I just wanted to enjoy the victory along with the 3points. To be sincere while babayoko was able to win one or two tackles, I noticed he failed to do anything tangible with the ball bcuz he lost them as fast as he won them. He most times pushes the ball way ahead of his reach and was either crashing into the opponent or trying to force his way through. Though I personally chose to blame his fitness level through the match for these blunders, I knew deep within that it was not just down to Yoko's fitness level alone. Sincerely speaking,dude aint just tidy enough with the ball at his feet but I hope he improves.

I am only hoping Conte structures the team such that it will bring the best out of bakayoko. And if I had my way, Luiz will be the base of that midfield till the end of the season.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2017
airmark:

Na this kind things dey make me gbadun your style, your head too correct, I just knew you won't disappoint me grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

In case you have anything to bet again, let me know

Lmao.....Same way Hazard won us some cheese the other day, it's Bakayoko today. Later u go say Airmark no get sense. U don see ur life. grin grin

Nihilist sneakers still dey on point, I trust my guy Bakayoko not to disappoint.

It's a season of freebies cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2017
diggz:

You know we can't be comparing our precious gem to any player in Brighton,right? cheesy That Brighton is totally useless from A-z and I think dey are definitely going down.

Diggz, all these ones na story story.

£100 for the akant, dts all that matters bros. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Diggz, all these ones na story story.

£100 for the akant, dts all that matters bros. grin grin grin

How e use be story? wink cheesy airmark na teef if na me I no go pay kobo. Ibime obviously no watch that Brighton vs city game ,I sure say my bro for no bet money. Our under 18players go beat that useless team black and blue....even me gaaan go be like Xavi and messi rolled into one for that useless midfield cheesy

Relegation naim sure pass for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Griffon:

Actually we don't deliver on Sundays. This isn't life imprisonment, it's just a job cheesy

Funlord is a madt man...my guy dey sip black label dey wait for container to enjoy himself while he want us to dey deliver mails on sunday cheesy funlord is a wicked man I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2017
diggz:

How e use be story? wink cheesy airmark na teef if na me I no go pay kobo. Ibime obviously no watch that Brighton vs city game ,I sure say my bro for no bet money. Our under 18players go beat that useless team black and blue....even me gaaan go be like Xavi and messi rolled into one for that useless midfield cheesy

Relegation naim sure pass for them

Lol, no come pour sand sand for our garri jare, Ibime is a just man, holy, lovely, handsome, truthful, one of a kind, faithful, God-fearing and straightforward man.

He is always true to his word, that's why he is Ibime. grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2017
Nihilist:

Bakayoko is definitely breaking records already. After his game today, he has been described as amazing, brilliant, composed, and a bully.

It's unfortunate that you feel otherwise, but I get it. You liked Matic and didn't want Bakayoko. Cool. Your choice.

The coach and objective pundits of the game however, see things very differently.

While we are at it, Donzajet should kindly take a look at the headline about Christensen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2017
diggz:

Funlord is a madt man...my guy dey sip black label dey wait for container to enjoy himself while he want us to dey deliver mails on sunday cheesy funlord is a wicked man I swear.

Pays to be me boss! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, no come pour sand sand for our garri jare, Ibime is a just man, holy, lovely, handsome, truthful, one of a kind, faithful, God-fearing and straightforward man.

He is always true to his word, that's why he is Ibime. grin grin grin grin

Thunder fire you grin grin

I never agree bet with anyone oh. I said "I will bet with anyone". I didn't actually agree bet with anyone.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2017
diggz:

Bro except Luiz will continue playing in that midfield, we all may just need to chill to see what kante and babayokos pairing will look like first.

I guess why most people are getting ibime wrong is because of his timing in voicing out is opinion on babayokos game, considering the fact that Yoko just came back from injury, and not because his fears are not sincere or what he observed is wrong.

I also think most guys just wanted to drag matic into the discourse without taking their time to observe if ib had any point or not.

Matic is gone for good and I pray he, mou and manU end up unsuccessful.

Your feelings are your feelings and while you are entitled to them, I am not. I saw enough of a completely unfit Bakayoko, fresh from knee injury, to be completely optimistic about his chances and what he can bring to the game.

Jamie Redknapp is not a Nairalander and he considers Baka an upgrade on Matic. Daily Mirror is not a Nairalander and they consider Baka an upgrade on Matic.

Ibime is already about to the pay the price for denigrating Bakayoko. If you too fancy sowing a seed into somebody's life, you can add some financial backing to your convictions - I'm sure somebody would appreciate partaking in the profits from cobhams business.

Bakayoko is here to stay. Bye bye to jatijati, katikati, radarada and any other descriptions for Matic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Ibime:

I never agree bet with anyone oh. I said "I will bet with anyone". I didn't actually agree bet with anyone.

Cheiii

Make I go revisit the wording of our contract now...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Ibime:

Lol, we won't take this lailai, naija hard, no dull boys.....U big pass am, forget say we dey follow u argue grin undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry

No allow spirit of Raumdeuter enter you.

Airmark has done the needful, hence, the bet has been 'betted' like that. You are the boss here. No shaking. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Nihilist:

Bakayoko is here to stay. Bye bye to jatijati, katikati, radarada and any other descriptions for Matic.

Hehehehe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2017
pamcode:
That was an error, I though i had included his name. He falls with Kante and Alonso as top performers it Would have been even sweeter if Willian had spotted his runs and released the pass quickly perhaps he could have scored a goal.
abeg, don't remind me of that Willian, the guy just dhey vex me since yestadey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2017
I dnt knw why it is difficult for us to see what ibime is saying abt baka in the tott. Match. It was obvious that baka could nt control the ball, turn and pass. His turn was like that of a trailer. Conte knew this, that was why he moved him either to the right or left of the midfield three. Imagine a midfielder that a defender had more control and pass than.

In all, i will still gv hm more time to make my final conclusion. Bt, yesterday, his control, turn and pass were poor and had nothing to do with his fitness, because he war running around marking and launching tackles.

For morata;
The boy just needs the gym and 3 or 4 90mins to compete physically in the epl and he is good to go. It was evident yesterday that he got tired early, which can be attributed to his lack of game time and good preseason.

For christensen.
I hereby announce to my fellow chelsea fans that, we now have another academy boy that have broken through to the first team. We nw have our terry replacement and no need for Van dijk.

Rudiger is here to stay.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Nihilist:

Your feelings are your feelings and while you are entitled to them, I am not. I saw enough of a completely unfit Bakayoko, fresh from knee injury, to be completely optimistic about his chances and what he can bring to the game.

Jamie Redknapp is not a Nairalander and he considers Baka an upgrade on Matic. Daily Mirror is not a Nairalander and they consider Baka an upgrade on Matic.

Ibime is already about to the pay the price for denigrating Bakayoko. If you too fancy sowing a seed into somebody's life, you can add some financial backing to your convictions - I'm sure somebody would appreciate partaking in the profits from cobhams business.

Ogbeni calm down ojare.....what exactly in my post triggered this your yarns Bros?

I don't give a fvck about matic,he is not a cfc player. I don't even care to make any comparison and I am definitely not sweating over matic.

I don't know why a simple observation and stating of ones opinion on babayoko must descend into referencing matic. And you are the one leading the campaign here Bros........since no so you want am, I will be here when next Yoko fvcks up to highlight every error here grin

Maybe when we shout morata missed an open net,we should drag Costa into it or lukaku to prove a point that won't help in anyway.

Anyways.....thank you for your offer. I no get extra money to bet. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2017
abeg how i go take join Fpl league for naija abeg if u belong t a nairaland or naija only league abeg send me d code make i for join too

(1) (2) (3) ... (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) ... (19410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wman(m), Feleezy(m), Ibunkun1(m), BlueMann, DynamoDeGreat, Kamelot77(m), Sitmr, andrewbaba44, bolu96(m), AbokiWam and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.