Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,005 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10761705 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Xlpacks:
Una sabi quarrel for this thread sha..
Chelse Win... Arguments..
Chesea Draw... Arguments..
Chelsea Lose... Arguments..
Chelsea sign new player.. Arguments.
Chelsea sell or loan a player.. Arguments.
Chelsea scout a player.. Arguments.
Arguments arguments arguments...!
Tufiakwa!

As in eh, and it's always one blind mallam that will start it, forming one nonsense empty pocket analyst (no offence to mallams out there)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nihilist:

Bakayoko is in the current champions league team of the season. He also did better than Alli and Eriksen in the Whoscored ratings.

Either way, Bakayoko is doing aite.
I hear you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
diggz:

Bros....calm down. It is time for we matic fans to gloat and say I told you so mbok! cheesy

Anyways...ibime may seem harsh with is criticism of babayoko but he didn't just start criticizing him today. He actually said all these things before we bought him. as a matter of fact he didn't want him to start with. same way u guys were on matic case last season even when we win. It shouldn't be taken personal.

I for one I am not comfy with him however I am willing to wait a little longer before I make up my mind about it.

I am sure you were here when we just got rudiger and after a match of his I saw I was on is case till preseason started and since then i have held me peace. I even admitted I may have been quick in judging him here today.

So let ibime be...if babayoko performs well in the future I am sure he will come around if not then it will be I told you so season and you guys will have to deal with it. Shikena cheesy
Ngozi!, Ngozi!!, Ngozi!!!! Ha! abeg take take this money and go to the nearest bar and buy this man 5 bottles of chilled beer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thecassanova:
Win, draw or lose Criticism is allowed.

Even at start & when we were winning matches consecutively last season many were still criticizing Matic, Alonso and Cahill. Calling for their head like say wetin!!

Hypocrisy everywhere.

BTW, Willian need to be glued to the bench when Pedro & harzard become fit. Slow decision is killing him. This was his time to shine but he was only singing 'Amu shine when I mu Shine'

The problem with willian is that he has always been faster than his brain and even when he wants to slow down and think, he is indecisive and just does wrecking ball on the move.

The guy almost give me HBP

But that bar though, was shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
With all the prove and present day technology you d think some would grow wiser.

Imagine someone shouting 10 passes, ,just 10 passes. You would think the person has just won the lottery

In a game where Chelsea was brutalised in attack, possession, chances created, a game Chelsea were constantly defender some arrrrrrrgggghhhh human beings will still be arguing

Pls they should go and face a tree and argue with their ancestors

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibime:

Bakayoko is a record breaker extraordinaire already! grin

Bakayoko is definitely breaking records already. After his game today, he has been described as amazing, brilliant, composed, and a bully.

It's unfortunate that you feel otherwise, but I get it. You liked Matic and didn't want Bakayoko. Cool. Your choice.

The coach and objective pundits of the game however, see things very differently.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Some of these boys Nihilist engage in their senseless debate need their faces impregnated with a slap

Typing long epistles like they are looking at the mirror nodding saving yes we are making sense.

How where you guys born, through your butt

I hate it, when you fools get to talk trash and make this place unbreathable. Keep your self-righteou opinions to yourself.

I pity whoever goes to celebrate a match victory with those guys.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Some of these boys Nihilist engage in their senseless debate need their faces impregnated with a slap

Typing long epistles like they are looking at the mirror nodding saving yes we are making sense.

I hate it, when you fools get to talk trash and make this place unbreathable. Keep your self-righteou opinions to yourself.

I pity whoever goes to celebrate a match victory with those guys.

Lol you dey vex o

Take it easy please. cheesy

Meanwhile I heard Pedro completed only 1 pass during his time on the pitch. This just shows how much pressure we had to endure.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
As to The Don, your game-plan was spot on. Let's not miss that, he out-witted Pochettino.

He is back. All it needed was to get the suit back on.

This isn't going to be 2015/16 2.0, the players are backing the manager.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Conte should always wear suit to our games... #magicsuit grin....

Great win....alonso>>sandro tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
It feels good to wake up to a Chelsea win. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Griffon:

I am yet to see a manager who speaks bad about his players' performances. Praises and undeserved eulogies is always the way to go.

That said, the damage has been done already. Let's just hope that this guy comes good, albeit that'll be miracle.
So werre is d sense here, if a coach doesn't speak bad oif his players na fans go come dey speak bad of them?
So what is now d job of rival fans if you're helping dem do their job
Person nor go fit celebrate win in peace, na wailing every day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibime:

I've told you, if it pains you, you can feel free to ignore. The town crier who warned everyone about impending disaster will shout the most when disaster hits. I have been raising alarm about Bakayokos useless passing for months, and now when he phucks up, I will shout.

My man just came in EPL and posted 10 PASSES in his first 90 minutes. I mean 10 PASSES!!! I will bet £100 with the first person that can show me any central midfielder that successfully played only 10 passes over 90 minutes in any match in the history of EPL. Bakayoko is already a record breaker in foolishness.
D match we lost to Burley Baka didn't play oh, d match he played today we won Oga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dasanchez1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Griffon:
As to The Don, your game-plan was spot on. Let's not miss that, he out-witted Pochettino.

He is back. All it needed was to get the suit back on.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Akposb:
Conte's army is still marching on.
Let United catch them first grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
So we actually got the 3 points against a spirited Spurs side without our star player and an incompletely fit squad, that's some miracle mehn...I'm still very very ecstatic, I'm sure our rivals would have something to worry about, especially Mourinho grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Griffon:
This is a freaking forum site, not a blog. If you all have a problem with the arguments, then scram OR better still visit www.lindaikejiblog.com

Ciao!

According to Xlpacks

Chelse Win... Arguments..
Chesea Draw... Arguments..
Chelsea Lose... Arguments..
Chelsea sign new player.. Arguments.
Chelsea sell or loan a player.. Arguments.
Chelsea scout a player.. Arguments.
Arguments arguments arguments...!

When will u people ever take time to Celebrate your team outside wailing, dats d koko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibime:

He was RCM. In a diamond which is what we played, they are all central midfielders. It's not my fault if he is scared to received the ball in central traffic or loses it without even getting to attempt a pass. Kante equally played LCM, and tripled his no of passes.

My bet still stands:

Don't be too sure, i may dig out someone that played fewer passes than bakayoko soon. I have my hausa diggers eating their kulikuli now. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
airmark:

Don't be too sure, i may dig out someone that played fewer passes than bakayoko soon. I have my hausa diggers eating their kulikuli now. cheesy

Airmark abeg do am, make we chop free money jare.

If na kulikuli make person take am buy, chew. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nihilist:

Bakayoko is definitely breaking records already. After his game today, he has been described as amazing, brilliant, composed, and a bully.

It's unfortunate that you feel otherwise, but I get it. You liked Matic and didn't want Bakayoko. Cool. Your choice.

The coach and objective pundits of the game however, see things very differently.
ibime point is that bakayoko had less passes.. His tackles interception were good. At least DM no 1 rudiment is not to pass ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
airmark:

It might cost you £101 in data to find such a record, just to win £100. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Griffon:

[b]He is back. All it needed was to get the suit back on.[
/b]

the good luck suit. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nihilist:

Matic is not Messi and I can never hate anyone for replacing him. There are many that can replace and better Matic and you won't see me complaining if Tolisso or co was in our midfield. Bakayoko is judged on who he is solely, and he is a fraud of a midfielder I'm afraid. I actually went to watch Bakayoko with all excitement when he was first linked with Chelsea and was left so disappointed at the end. It is you, Chelseafan1 and anti-Matic crew who want to support Bakayoko just because you hate Matic. Well, I will give you the bad news early - Bakayoko is just another Ramires, maybe worse technique wise. It was you who stated during Monaco-Juve game that Bakayoko is shyte, so you are the ones supporting a shyte player just cos you dislike Matic. I am not concerned with Matic now. Someone like Chelseafan1 can take any player he doesn't know just to replace Matic, even Friday Elaho. Now he is acting surprised at what he watched today. Maybe he thought we were hating Bakayoko all this time just because we supported Matic. No! Bakayoko is shyte in his own right!

God forbid we have to play 2 man midfield with Bakayoko and Kante. Conte should just carry on with Luiz to make the play, cos Bakayoko is utterly incapable of trapping a wet bag of cement.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Alex Nyarko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Typing long epistles like they are looking at the mirror nodding saying yes we are making sense.

I hate it, when you fools get to talk trash and make this place unbreathable. Keep your self-righteous opinions to yourself

grin

Griffon! Why are such beautifully composed mails not being delivered by you or your staff anymore? Or has your employee of the month skimpledawg gone on strike? Abeg if you still need our patronage we need to see consistent efficiency from Cobham parcels.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibime:

It might cost you £101 in data to find such a record, just to win £100. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chelseafan1:

Airmark abeg do am, make we chop free money jare.

If na kulikuli make person take am buy, chew. grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We need to feed the hausa men more kuli kuli first. The digging will hit 30,000 ft below sea level according to ibime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We need to feed the hausa men more kuli kuli first. The digging will hit 30,000 ft below sea level according to ibime.

grin grin grin Make we bone am then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

grin grin grin Make we bone am then.

Bone wetin, call ibime out jare. Where did he see bakayoko with just 10 passes? My hausa boys said they saw 16 passes recorded for him. Once they are sure of the official number, within one hour, they will bring out one cm that recorded lesser number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
airmark:

Bone wetin, call ibime out jare. Where did he see bakayoko with just 10 passes? My hausa boys said they saw 16 passes recorded for him. Once they are sure of the official number, within one hour, they will bring out one cm that recorded lesser number.

Lol, we are getting there, just make sure say d money na between you and me. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
airmark:

Multiply 16 by 62.5% success rate to get 10 successful passes. The match lasted 97 minutes total meaning he made a successful pass every 10 minutes. C'mon Airmark, this is the worst passing stat I've ever seen for a central midfielder in my 25 years watching football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibime:

Multiply 16 by 62.5% success rate to get 10 successful passes. The match lasted 97 minutes total meaning he made a successful pass every 10 minutes. C'mon Airmark, this is the worst passing stat I've ever seen for a central midfielder in my 25 years watching football.

Davy propper of brighton made 8 successful passes against man city (15 with 53% success rate). Prepare my 100 bucks tomorrow bro. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
airmark:

Davy propper of brighton made 8 successful passes against man city (15 with 53% success rate). Prepare my 100 bucks tomorrow bro. cheesy

Davy Propper played behind the striker in Willian position. I'm only accepting bets on CMs

(1) (2) (3) ... (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, stulp16, oliverano and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.