Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,613 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10668325 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Are you done??

My people are not entertained.

People, respected people place bets.

People get denied US Visa everyday, someone is getting denied in Walter Carrington as I type. cheesy cheesy

Give us something original please. grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who doesn't stake?

At least it is better to bet than to scam people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Who doesn't stake?

Let that fool swear with his arselicking tongue that he hasn't placed bet in his life. grin grin grin

Very soon, he'll say I am seeking attention.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lincolnn2: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
lol...nawa o. chelseafan1, u na awo boy? Am so sure fundy self is feeln ur shit just like a rimmer filling the hole.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Are you done??

My people are not entertained.

People, respected people place bets.

People get denied US Visa everyday, someone is getting denied in Walter Carrington as I type. cheesy cheesy

Give us something original please. grin grin grin grin grin grin
How can someone that call himself a man mock any form of legal hustling and expected people to laugh or even give a like to such. Very childish clap back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
My guy don beg mods make them lock him betting topic!

Chai! You dey fear.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Let that fool swear with his arselicking tongue that he hasn't placed bet in his life. grin grin grin

Lol. Foolish man, he is trying hard, looking for ways to revenge.
Since he cant find anything to bring u down, thats why he is stuck to the bet, staking.. etc.

Has he not even bet on this forum before? Mtchew, useless asss sucking fool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
femiti:
lol...nawa o. chelseafan1, u na awo boy? Am so sure fundy self is feeln ur shit like a rimmer fills the hole.

Lol, I be awo boi o, gentle awo boy sha

I no dey part of doz ones wey dey do 'aro' sha.

Which side u dey stay for awo, Blk 7, 8, ghetto blocks or annexes. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
lifezone247:
bro una most win this one o, no stories. I knw say Jose is eying Ucl for Man U. Cos you guys have everything it takes I swear. I'm an Arsenal fan thoug, since we not contesting I'm going wit you guys to the comparison as my team. Good luck bro.
Instead of you to just say you're feeling for him, you're talking about champions league grin But people are wicked o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Lol. Foolish man, he is trying hard, looking for ways to revenge.
Since he cant find anything to bring u down, thats why he is stuck to the bet, staking.. etc.

Has he not even bet on this forum before? Mtchew, useless asss sucking fool

Person wey dey here thru out yesterday night dey refresh page, no fit talk anything.

I checked his page, na like 2am be hin last seen. I kon dey pity am at some point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
hensben:
How can someone that call himself a man mock any form of legal hustling and expected people to laugh or even give a like to such. Very childish clap back.

Na so we see am o. Wetin person no go see for nairaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
OK let's put an end to this once and for all. How many of us don arse lick before and still in the game? how many of us don play betting before or still playing? If you're for both just say both

Erm my fellow United make we support our own. But in order not to be partial I go for both
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Ogbeni! Your pathetic financial status is what got you denied a visa! Plus it is only struggling jobless yobs like you who rake and complain over funds like N1950 or N100 cad placed on bets! Look at this fool trying to justify his lifestyle fa? Can you tell your mom that this is what you use her money to do?

Get your priorities in life straight or go and learn some hand work and stop wasting your life on NL typing nonsense about people that can feed you and your family! If I had no vision like you I would have also been in your shoes at my age...wise up, work hard and double your hustle! Being broke is childish...but this is why you act like a baby anyway! If you notice it is your fellow brothers from "brokelyn" that are helping you throw shade at me...the real men here are disappointed in your figures...this is not shade...it is advice oooh..... cool

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
SeekinAttention:

All this epistle, 0 like 0 share...

Just go and use the rope.

LOSER

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, I be awo boi o, gentle awo boy sha

I no dey part of doz ones wey dey do 'aro' sha.

Which side u dey stay for awo, Blk 7, 8, ghetto blocks or annexes. grin grin
Nah...done with school. Blk 7 was my blk of residence then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Make doz guys no kon go dull person today, I just dey fear for my 10k, dere are too many things to do with money dan dash doz yeye bookies.

See hala? So N10k na hammer? All fingers are really not equal..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nihilist:

I hope McGregor - MayWeather does not end like this tomorrow.

I need a definitive ending to this fight. If you know say you don die from uppercut, please stay dead. Stop coming back to haunt the referee and prevent him from placing the L in your coffin.

Oya which one of una two is the dearly departed?

Oya, Cobham crew, who wan deliver this mail? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
funlord:

See hala? So N10k na hammer? All fingers are really not equal..... grin

Is my highest stake no longer 2k? grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Who doesn't stake?

Chelseafan1:

I saw what you did there grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Stake ur money, next season, Hazard will score at least 5 CL goals. $100.

You wan stake $100? But you dey scream on top N200? Odiegwu....fake life no be real life my nigga....always keep it real like the assman.... wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
funlord:

Ogbeni! Your pathetic financial status is what got you denied a visa! Plus it is only struggling jobless yobs like you who rake and complain over funds like N1950 or N100 cad placed on bets! Look at this fool trying to justify his lifestyle fa? Can you tell your mom that this is what you use her money to do?

Get your priorities in life straight or go and learn some hand work and stop wasting your life on NL typing nonsense about people that can feed you and your family! If I had no vision like you I would have also been in your shoes at my age...wise up, work hard and double your hustle! Being broke is childish...but this is why you act like a baby anyway! If you notice it is your fellow brothers from "brokelyn" that are helping you throw shade at me...the real men here are disappointed in your figures...this is not shade...it is advice oooh..... cool

Lol, you were a laughing stock by virtually everyone on this board yesterday, even lady, woman sef use you laugh, not to mention your United faithfuls, instead make you rest, u still dey do strong head. Smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Oya, Cobham crew, who wan deliver this mail? grin
Somebody with 9 lives obviously. Only person I know with such is the CEO himself, Griffon!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lana1:
Stop am abeg. Dont use suck. Lick is a more acceptable verb.

Suck ke?? No no no!
chai grin grin grin that meme killed me..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
femiti:
Nah...done with school. Blk 7 was my blk of residence then.

Nice, I stayed in Block 8 Med floor in my penultimate year, E portal gave me Blk 7 middle floor in finals.

Nice to meet you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Funnlord should hang his "L" in peace. His rebuttals are damn too childish and weak

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Funnlord should hang his "L" in peace. His rebuttals are damn too childish and weak

I told you guys that guy is an iddiot, person wey dey proudly suck anus, wetin u expect.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Round 2 about to start

There is no need for round 2. This fight is over. Chelseafan1 is inexperienced in handling victory, that's why he is still trading jabs after already landing uppercut that ended the matter. I don't think there is anything they can say again that would have us laughing for 24 hours like the rimming exposé.

Funlord should charge it to the game and live to fight another day. The fans are not here to take sides, we are just here to laugh, so unless Funlord has something to make us laugh for the next 24 hours, he should chill for now, go strategic, do some further digging on Chelseafan1, and clap him severely on another day.

Likewise Chelseafan1 should not respond again. His victory will be tainted if he looks like he is pained by jabs after landing uppercut.

Cobham Express should come and close the matter till next time.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Well, the fact remains that you keep it real by owning your truth, no matter how ugly it is.

I respect that. 100.

Just make sure you're getting those exotic foreign whips out of your rimming sessions.

I would hate to hear that you're getting Peejo 504 or Toyota yaris, cos niggas getting shafted like birdies above the rim these days...
dude is trying to save face, in an already lost banter..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

The day i saw my gfs chat with one of her Aunts where she was advising her to meet men, go to clubs, go out with men, be nice to her toasters, flex around, na dt day i know say water don pass garri for naija girls matter.

Her aunt advised her about that because of your condition...no vex! angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nihilist:

I hope McGregor - MayWeather does not end like this tomorrow.

I need a definitive ending to this fight. If you know say you don die from uppercut, please stay dead. Stop coming back to haunt the referee and prevent him from placing the L in your coffin.

Oya which one of una two is the dearly departed?

Nihilist. shocked cheesy bwuahahahaha....... cheesy na only you get mad skills to deliver points like dis grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ibime:

There is no need for round 2. This fight is over. Chelseafan1 is inexperienced in handling victory, that's why he is still trading jabs after already landing uppercut that ended the matter. I don't think there is anything they can say again that would have us laughing for 24 hours like the rimming exposé.

Funlord should charge it to the game and live to fight another day. The fans are not here to take sides, we are just here to laugh, so unless Funlord has something to make us laugh for the next 24 hours, he should chill for now, go strategic, do some further digging on Chelseafan1, and clap him severely on another day.

Likewise Chelseafan1 should not respond again. His victory will be tainted if he looks like he is pained by jabs after landing uppercut.

Cobham Express should come and close the matter till next time.

I only wanted him to keep disgracing himself. I'm not gonn reply him no more.

I heard today is UCL draw??

What time please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, raumdeuter, izzou(m), sleekdot(m), SimpleGuy001, sod09(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.