Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,475 members, 7,843,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10655359 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
airmark:
This rimming can help morata or any striker, in a way. They just need to do deep rimming before matches, no defender will want to near them.

He only needs to open his mouth each time a defender moves closer. His mouth will smell like soak-away.
guy you no nice at all grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I only wanted him to keep disgracing himself. I'm not gonn reply him no more.

You better not reply again!! lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Omo .....he be like Zlatan don show back.... grin That guy na mini-god cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, you were a laughing stock by virtually everyone on this board yesterday, even lady, woman sef use you laugh, not to mention your United faithfuls, instead make you rest, u still dey do strong head. Smh

Oga laughing stock to nairalanders is akin to being a laughing stock to some doves that just flew by! Makes no difference..by this evening most of them would still be in my mentions so It's not about any wack shade...its about proving that even with all your sad rants you are not in your lords league! You tried scam it failed? You tried ass licking? I claim am! But are you suffering or not? Are you a broke ass or not? Are you the hulk of envy or not? Just claim it as I claimed mine! If you won't do that at least let the evidence be easy to access for those in doubt! No vex...grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
I don't know when laying bets became a dirty hustle, when many prominent footballers/ men all over the world lay bet.. Some have made a fortune through bets and are living the life they want. I know some few people who invest heavily on bets and before they do, they come to me to seek advice on teams performances and sometimes my advice save them their cash from going south..

But I know I can't advice them to try rimming in their sexual adventures, because I don't know how they will be looking at me as I say such rubbish. Probably already seeing the ass on my tongue.. Uhmmm iranu.. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lincolnn2: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
I understand the thing about ass-licking/rimming. It obviously sound disgusting and offensive to some of us, including me, but we should understand that some people are wired differently. We're not all the same, we don't think or act the same, we've each got our own sexual fantasies and desires. To each his own. So, using someone sexual fantasies or desires to shade them or ridicule them, is weak and way below the belt. That's not quite sportman-like.
At the end of the day, we all have our own dirty bedroom secrets. cheesy

Funlord and Chelseafan1, e don do.

But I no go lie, that ass-licking/rimming was really funny.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2017

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
funlord:

Look at this _moron? Who did you finish? After being shown for the 2 bit broke lying bastard you are....you had no option but to go and pull out quotes from my very own public thread that I penned with my own fingers over a sex act that most people engage in? But to you that is shade?

This gene rational curse of stupidity that has afflicted your family for eons does not seem to be ending soon...it seems it has even received a boost since your birth? Young man you are still:

1: a broke ass ( raumdeuters fault..i know)

2: a liar ( as proved yesterday)

3: a menstruating female emotion having twerp( based on all your tantrums and tears on our thread and here)

4: a coward( as you have been doing coded mentions and could not summon your fellow lying peeps yesterday after you were called out by me)

So what points do you think you have achieved? Reputation? Nigga even amongst your own clubs fans I am more respected than you....on this platform and in real life you are not on my level so why does that bother you? Why don't you post the rest of my threads and let us compare them to yours? Your achievements in this life so far is akin to that of a cadaver! Are you still not ashamed that:

1: women dump you for real niggas like ME! Can your moribund brain not let you realize that this means your are currently a poster boy for under achievement?

2: your bank balance reminds people of the great depression and you hope to one day have a family on your earnings? Well maybe unless you wed a mad woman that would be comfortable feeding your kids scraps form a dust bin which to you may seem like a balanced diet!

3: your nickname should be esau! I mean you have also been chanced of your birthright by your younger sibling due to your dusty finances...are you not perturbed by this?

4: Finally your hustle consists of playing bet naija? Seriously? Staking 2k on chelsin every weekend is what you term as a life? Is this what you think your parents slaved and labored so hard for you to become? Why not just go and become an agbero? At least the life of destitution which you are used to will start earning you a daily kick back...and those Agbo sellers you dream of raping daily would now be within close range...

Bros forget all this wack support your blue brothers and some of my united homies are giving you....at the end of the day the difference between me and you is evident for everyone to see! It's like night and day... a few mentions can expose our levels...a few words in the search button reveals all! I am the epitome of class, cash and coochie...while you are the standard by which struggle, strife and suffering are gauged! These are FACTS! They say it is only a fool that does the same thing and expects a different result to occur? This was the same mistake your parents made while paying your school fees for almost 25 years....this is now the same mistake you are making by engaging in staking bets and hoping mavrov makes a come back....ogbeni face facts...funlord licks ass that you can't touch? Funlord plays with figures that you only see in your dreams? Funlord lives above even your parents means? Should you not be saying yes boss to me? Every challenge thrown your way by me makes you evasive? Or are you scared of all this viewers finding out that your most valuable possession in life is that your china phone? wink

Fellas I think we might have to start sucking anus, imagine this long epistle(which I didn't read btw), our brother in the Lord definitely derives Superhuman strength from Sucking Shìt in a circular motion. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I only wanted him to keep disgracing himself. I'm not gonn reply him no more.
I heard today is UCL draw??
What time please?

5pm 9ja time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

5pm 9ja time

Tnx

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
E be like say lordfalcao and toyindipo like enter ring....this one una two dey throw subtle shades....I go soon start to dey send una mails give the owner undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vanquay:

Fellas I think we might have to start sucking anus, imagine this long epistle(which I didn't read btw), our brother in the Lord definitely derives Superhuman strength from Sucking Shìt in a circular motion. grin

grin grin grin grin grin

I haff die oo...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
diggz:
E be like say lordfalcao and toyindipo like enter ring....this one una two dey throw subtle shades....I go soon start to dey send una mails give the owner undecided
I was only celebrating *ss, since it's the reigning topic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vanquay:

hehe hehe so you self don chuk nose for the nyash matter

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
ToyinDipo:

I was only celebrating *ss, since it's the reigning topic

No probably sir... Cobham will be here to deliver your mails grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
parrotibaba:

You sha just dey on madt form since yesterday... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
diggz:

No probably sir... Cobham will be here to deliver your mails grin
I go dodge am cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
parrotibaba:
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Funlord was about to win this war and shut chelseafan1 up forever.... Infact chelseafan was looking stewpid to me with his come backs after funlord dared him to call those people he claimed were scammed to come here prove it but he(chelseafan) failed..

...... Then just when I came here to order chelsean1 to apologise for defamation, na im I saw that rimming story.. Mehn, all the words i came with choked me. The only thing i remember was " odikwa very risky".. And it was indeed very risky.

Funlord is my G, but chelseafan1 won this war!!

Out of excitement, chelsea fan was just childish and replying everybody..hence letting the matter drag on...but at this point, aint nobody spitting fire anymore.

This war is over already.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
parrotibaba:

Damn! You are evil LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
I don't know when laying bets became a dirty hustle, when many prominent footballers/ men all over the world lay bet.. Some have made a fortune through bets and are living the life they want. I know some few people who invest heavily on bets and before they do, they come to me to seek advice on teams performances and sometimes my advice save them their cash from going south..

But I know I can't advice them to try rimming in their sexual adventures, because I don't know how they will be looking at me as I say such rubbish. Probably already seeing the ass on my tongue.. Uhmmm iranu.. embarassed
LOL but seriously this is some people fetish or whatever and it shouldn't be a big deal after all there are some that are madly in love with anal sex just as some are against it. Even pusssy sucking or licking sef how many people fancy am but it's still no big deal or any of anybody's business.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vanquay:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Emaprince:
Funlord was about to win this war and shut chelseafan1 up forever.... Infact chelseafan was looking stewpid to me with his come backs after funlord dared him to call those people he claimed were scammed to come here prove it but he(chelseafan) failed..

...... Then just when I came here to order chelsean1 to apologise for defamation, na im I saw that rimming story.. Mehn, all the words i came with choked me. The only thing i remember was " odikwa very risky".. And it was indeed very risky.

Funlord is my G, but chelseafan1 won this war!!

Out of excitement, chelsea fan was just childish and replying everybody.. hence letting the matter drag on...but at this point, aint nobody spitting fire anymore.

This war is over already.
Is this true chelseafan1?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
eph12:

Is this true chelseafan1?

I dey sleep grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

If you wanna learn the act and get paid for it.

We have a resident tutor. grin grin grin
oshe
I will pass, I never lick plate finish Naw

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
eph12:

Instead of you to just say you're feeling for him, you're talking about champions league grin But people are wicked o
u justt sign Zlanta for 1 year, u get Lukuluku 2 goal machine, what do u think will keep United from not winning League and UCL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
spartacus11:
u justt sign Zlanta for 1 year, u get Lukuluku 2 goal machine, what do u think will keep United from not winning League and UCL
We don't have Messi and Ronaldo yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lincolnn2:
Mister, are you ready to back all what you wrote up there with a bet? Am staking £100 on Man City not winning the EPL. Are you in? Or would you be running around, twisting around like your friend, Raumdeuter? undecided

Mr Eruditor, just incase you missed this delivery.

You could still pick it up at our main branch:

Address: 101 City Road London England EC1Y 1AX United Kingdom.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7728 1000.
Email: Wecare@CobhamExpress.com

Cobham Express - Dedicated to serve cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
eph12:

LOL but seriously this is some people fetish or whatever and it shouldn't be a big deal after all there are some that are madly in love with anal sex just as some are against it. Even pusssy sucking or licking sef how many people fancy am but it's still no big deal or any of anybody's business.

fetish indeed.. Soon enough person go open mouth make chick pour shit for him mouth all in the name of fetish..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
It's no more FUN to the LORDS in the House!

Truth be told, Chelseafan1 never expected the Victory, but Kudos to him - he bounced back and almost won flawlessly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
fetish indeed.. Soon enough person go open mouth make chick pour shit for him mouth all in the name of fetish..
That one sef dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.