Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532837 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chelsea did the necessary in my eyes! I don't understand the Mourinho bashing as Man U was home and the onus was on them to break their defence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
El Guapo:

Bookmakers and pundits make mistakes dont they?

Got the slightest Idea how the odds posed when we took on U and Barca in 2012?

Tell me its goin' to be an easy ride for u lots already!

In 2012, Chelsea was vastly inferior to both sides and if they had been given this type of odds it would have been understandable

a team of
Neuer-Lahm-Dante-Boateng-Alaba-Martinez-Schweini-Robben Muller-RIbery-Mandzukic
VS
Cech-Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Cole-Ramirez-Lampard-Mata-Oscar-Hazard-Lukaku

Is not 3: 1 superior especially on a neutral ground.

So what if its in Munich nko? would it have been 7.5 Chelsea odds?

Tips for who wants to bet put $100 on Chelsea get potential $450 back. They would review the odds before Friday so you need to stake early

Only that I cant bet against Bayern its unethical
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

i can't even see any margin - chelsea would batter bayern to a pulp. mourinho is lucky, cech & terry are fit again. cahill & ivanovic are also burly. the exact powerhouses mourinho needs to cause chaos.....

When you had a combined Bayern Chelsea team on this same Chelsea thread majority gave the advantage to Bayern players some as wide as 9-2.

This Chelsea cant match Bayern attack for attack and I expect Mourinho to play some anti football

Mandzukic would handle Ivanovic in a Balkan struggle and I expect Muller to send Terry into retirement

Chelsea has a chance I would put the game at 53-47 in Bayerns favour Thats not reflective on the odds and its an arbitrage opportunity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Its bayern's game to lose wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
dayokanu:
When you had a combined Bayern Chelsea team on this same Chelsea thread majority gave the advantage to Bayern players some as wide as 9-2.

how many chelsea fans here are intelligent? 9-2 my foot! cech, terry, ivanovic, mata, hazard and cashley would walk into bayern's team. i am 100% sure of that.

This Chelsea cant match Bayern attack for attack and I expect Mourinho to play some anti football

they don't need to match bayern attack - did man city not lose to cardiff? have bayern not lost to inferior teams in the past?

Mandzukic would handle Ivanovic in a Balkan struggle and I expect Muller to send Terry into retirement

that was what we thought against barcelona few seasons ago until chelsea won the tie over 2 legs. if bayern lose on friday, you would quickly change your mouth the match was no priority or bayern lost because effenberg & ossei kuffour did not play.

Chelsea has a chance I would put the game at 53-47 in Bayerns favour Thats not reflective on the odds and its an arbitrage opportunity

it's 50-50!
jose mourinho is as astute, if not even smarter than guardiola. dortmund mullered guardiola already this season, mourinho holds the 4 aces going into this game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2013
Looks like the 'british pele' Wayne Rooney would be committing his future to Manure after all the protracted transfer talks.

That would eventually see us snap up veteran attacker Eto'o on a year deal - Am sure it would happen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2013
Stay dia dey hope for snow in Lagos na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2013
Mumu talk undecided, u saw my defense against manure undecided, even rvp d goals scorer struggled, no way, na dat mum BM striker 1 score ni, let's wait nd see
dayokanu:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2013
Etoo stil fit so
El Guapo: Looks like the 'british pele' Wayne Rooney would be committing his future to Manure after all the protracted transfer talks.

That would eventually see us snap up veteran attacker Eto'o on a year deal - Am sure it would happen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2013
Chelsea set 2 sign yet anoda attacking player/winger Christian Atsu of fc porto.Like seriously,wat is goin on at chelsea.I dnt undastand dis club again o.Na d name of d club(chelsea/shekpe) dey wori mourinho?If chelsea really buys dis Atsu of a guy just to loan out victor moses,then it means chelsea are truly shekpe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2013
You call your own club names? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2013
FBS: You call your own club names? undecided

I dont know how the Sod gained access in here really, just annoying!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hehehe. Comedy on here. Name calling from fans themselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
El Guapo: Looks like the 'british pele' Wayne Rooney would be committing his future to Manure after all the protracted transfer talks.

It might be Jackson Martinez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
El Guapo: I dont know how the Sod gained access in here really, just annoying!

nateevs: Hehehe. Comedy on here. Name calling from fans themselves.
Not exactly sure who they are. really.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Vox populi vox dei - Chelski are truly shekpe. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
debosky: Vox populi vox dei - Chelski are truly shekpe. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've seen ur fellowmen express their opinions in a rather humiliating fashion cheesy

nateevs:

It might be Jackson Martinez.

Oh yeah, the gaffer have got Plan B and C...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
welcome william kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin, to d simpson family grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Work permit approved.Its now mata,hazard,osca,willian,schurrle,debrunye, moses.And now we are in again 4 christran atsu(i pray it should be a rumor).What wuld b going tru d minds of marko marin,thorgan hazard,lucas piazon?4 sure marko marin wil not even think of coming back.Piazon should just 4get about chelsea cos the chances of a chelsea future 4 him is vry slim.As 4 thorgan hazard,i really want 2 see dat boi play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
in this boy i see a born chelsea player. i can only welcome him to the team with the means. we have money and we are ready to spend our money.
some teams don't have money while others have but they cannot spend.
with mourinho, u can be sure of new things in the game of soccer. who knows, we might end up this season as the first team to play with just the goal keeper and only midfielders. with mourinho, anything is possible.
baba olowo full ground so money is never a problem.
who no like better things?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
*facepalm* lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Willian? Really? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
''Chelsea fans will remember you for the two goals you scored at Stamford Bridge in the Champions League last season, but how would you describe your style of play? My style is that I like to dribble a lot and play with speed. I like to accelerate very fast with the ball. I'm also quite technical, I like to shoot at goal but I've also learnt to defend, which is something you have to do to help the team.''
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Happy birthday to Cesar Azpilicueta who turns 24 today.

Many happy returns!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mata a Mourinho type of player?

[url]chelseafc360.com/2013/08/29/what-is-a-mourinho-type-of-player-and-is-juan-mata-one/[/url]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RedLight1: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Havilah93: Willian? Really? undecided
why? you dont like the guy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RedLight1: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Havilah93: Mata a Mourinho type of player?

[url]chelseafc360.com/2013/08/29/what-is-a-mourinho-type-of-player-and-is-juan-mata-one/[/url]
i heard that arsene wonga wants to buy mata grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
^^^ then he should be ready with a £50m bid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:37am On Aug 29, 2013
Havilah93: Mata a Mourinho type of player?

still dont know why people think he aint , how can oscar be a mourinho type player and mata wont be?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 29, 2013
Wetin person no go hear. Which one be Mourinho type of player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2013
J12: Wetin person no go hear. Which one be Mourinho type of player?

as coogar will say, a thug kinda player lol.

Anyways Eto is in London according to chelsea360

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2013
mufasa: Anyways Eto is in London according to chelsea360

Yes he is...

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m), iamoyindamola(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.