Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10531714 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Group E: Chelsea, Schalke 04, Basel, Steaua Bucureşti

Na this kain group dem dey call ese weyrey grin Chelsea ma bu yama yama ni. grin cheesy

I expect 13 pts by MatchDay 5. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Whats the point in buying Eto'o? We need a consistent 20+ goals per season striker like Lewandowski, Cavani, RVP, Suarez, Falcao etc and not Eto'o who can't deliver these results. Thats why we bought torres and since he has failed to deliver for the past three seasons, I thought we'd go for something fresh and hot.
Well, Mou knows better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Best grouping we've had in a while.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snakova(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't take chelsea dry gin if that's what you're asking.

I think chelsea will go places in the UEFA cup and carling cup.

God bless you.
dude its getting old. stop making ur intelligent self seem stu.pid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
sawyer89: Chelsea are in Group E with Basel, Schalke and Steaua Bucharest
Can't wait for the competition to start.
I think this is the fairest group we could hope for. I'm tipping Chelsea and Schalke.

You mean this is our group?

Dancing Azonto!

Resting players in Europe tingz!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ibime:

Dancing Azonto!

Hehe

And to think u can do an Azonto move makes this post more interesting cheesy

Just like two-crossed star lovers, Jose and Pep square up yet again.
I dont know what to say really, but am seeing us come out to frustrate the Bavarians big time.

2-1 we're winning this!

Carefree and KTBFFH! cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ibime:

Dancing Azonto!

grin grin

We would easily pick 16 points from this group, if we so wish...

Our stats should look like this after the group phase:

-------P--W--D--L--GF--GA--GD--PTS
CHLC-6--:5--1--0-:15--:2-+13--16

cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
nitlad:

grin grin

We would easily pick 16 points from this group, if we so wish...

Our stats should look like this after the group phase:

-------P--W--D--L--GF--GA--GD--PTS
CHLC-6--:5--1--0-:15--:2---12--16

cool cool

Hehe grin

You're giving Platini a reason to re-seed those shiits cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
El Guapo:

Hehe grin

You're giving Platini a reason to re-seed those shiits cheesy

Platini can go ahead and shäg a Paris whorë! tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
nitlad:

Platini can go ahead and shäg a Paris whorë! tongue

We'd have two draws on our away trips - Schalke and Basel. The rest should be a rollercoaster ride.

Mustering a total of 14points en route to the Round of 16.

And like Ibime would opine 'Na resting players in europe tins' cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
El Guapo:

We'd have two draws on our away trips - Schalke and Basel. The rest should be a rollercoaster ride.

Mustering a total of 14points en route to the Round of 16.

And like Ibime would opine 'Na resting players in europe tins' cheesy

No, na 1 - 1 we go play for Veltins. cool

Beat Basel 1 - 2/3 away.

Wallop them all at The Bridge. 16 points in the bag. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
nitlad:

No, na 1 - 1 we go play for Veltins. cool

Beat Basel 1 - 2/3 away.

Wallop them all at The Bridge. 16 points in the bag. cheesy

Whats restraining u from bagging in a Job with Bet365 then?

You even dropped the Scoreline grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
MatchDay 1: Wednesday 18 September - Chelsea vs FC Basel

MatchDay 2: Tuesday 1 October - Steaua Bucharest vs Chelsea

MatchDay 3: Tuesday 22 October - Schalke 04 vs Chelsea

MatchDay 4: Wednesday 6 November - Chelsea vs
Schalke 04

MatchDay 5: Tuesday 26 November - FC Basel vs Chelsea

MatchDay 6: Wednesday 11 December - Chelsea vs
Steaua Bucharest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
How those games coincides with domestic game weeks has to be a concern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
El Guapo:

Whats restraining u from bagging in a Job with Bet365 then?

You even dropped the Scoreline grin

Bag a job with a bookie? When I can milk them dry and run them outta business? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
nitlad:

Bag a job with a bookie? When I can milk them dry and run them outta business? cheesy

Nitlad are you not just the man? cheesy

You gotta Pm me on those locked away strategies, weekend is here already wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
El Guapo:

Nitlad are you not just the man? cheesy

You gotta Pm me on those locked away strategies, weekend is here already wink

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
nitlad:

grin grin grin

I'd rather bug off if u accumulate 30games like Dayokanu.

That dude takes what i label 'All European Teams Summit Risk' grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2013
J12: Whats the point in buying Eto'o? We need a consistent 20+ goals per season striker like Lewandowski, Cavani, RVP, Suarez, Falcao etc and not Eto'o who can't deliver these results. Thats why we bought torres and since he has failed to deliver for the past three seasons, I thought we'd go for something fresh and hot.
Well, Mou knows better.
dnt b surprise, eto'o wil score 30goals dis season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2013
One could not have hoped for a better group. We could keep our stronger sides for the PL and still have a good run in the CL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
nateevs: One could not have hoped for a better group. We could keep our stronger sides for the PL and still have a good run in the CL.

chelsea have never been in a tough group in the CL, they rarely draw PL sides in domestic cup competitions too. i dunno who roman pays to fix these things, it's a sham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
coogar:

chelsea have never been in a tough group in the CL, they rarely draw PL sides in domestic cup competitions too. i dunno who roman pays to fix these things, it's a sham.

Heard u were pitted against Liverpool in the Capital One Cup. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Reports has it that it would be Nando that'd get the axe amongst our goal poachers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
coogar:

lmaoo,where was this when we drew juventus last season , or when we faced both manchester sides at the fa & carling cup level

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chelsea signs yet another winger Christian Atsu 4rm fc porto but loaned him out to vitesse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
El Guapo: Reports has it that it would be Nando that'd get the axe amongst our goal poachers.

I saw the story.

Personally I've been waiting for your £30m bid to materialise all summer

Nando is immovable. Nobody believes in him and nobody can afford him. There is a market for Demba Ba but not Nando.

Would love Wenger to panic into buying Nando. Afterall he's got three days left to spend £70m. We will give him Nando for free!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Emmadani: Chelsea signs yet another winger Christian Atsu 4rm fc porto but loaned him out to vitesse.

How many AMs/wingers do Vitesse need?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
mithel:

lmaoo,where was this when we drew juventus last season , or when we faced both manchester sides at the fa & carling cup level

go & look at chelsea's records in the domestic cup competitons in the last 8 seasons or so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
coogar:

go & look at chelsea's records in the domestic cup competitons in the last 8 seasons or so.

how about we look at man utd's too undecided

you bring up chelsea's i bring up man utd but then i know you would likely argue about how the teams were off form or not strong and stuff ..i know your style
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
mithel:

how about we look at man utd's too undecided

you bring up chelsea's i bring up man utd but then i know you would likely argue about how the teams were off form or not strong and stuff ..i know your style

chelsea's fa cup draws up to the semi finals each year.

05/06
3rd Round: Huddersfield
4th Round: Everton
5th Round: Colchester
6th Round: Newcastle

06/07
3rd Round: Macclesfield
4th Round: Nottingham Forest
5th Round: Norwich
6th Round: Spurs

07/08
3rd Round: QPR
4th Round: Wigan - Away
5th Round: Huddersfield
6th Round: Barnsley - Away

08/09
3rd Round: Southend
4th Round: Ipswich
5th Round: Watford - Away
6th Round: Coventry - Away

09/10
3rd Round: Watford
4th Round: Preston - Away
5th Round: Cardiff
6th Round: Stoke

10/11
3rd Round: Ipswich
4th Round: Everton

11/12
3rd Round: Portsmouth

To Summarize the 23 Draws:

18 were drawn at Stamford Bridge.
17 were against Non-Premier League Teams.
1 Away game against Premier League opposition before the neutral stages.
Every single 3rd round draw has been at home, against non-Premier League opposition.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
It has begun...

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Cahill - Cole

Ramires Lampard

Schurrle - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), afrodoc2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.