Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10670664 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Morata has his 1st PL hattrick in 6 games. C Ronaldo had only 1 PL hattrick in 6 seasons

Epl is bleeped up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Of cos, she doesn't have to know. She came visiting 2 days ago, I gave her some money, didn't even let momcee know, she told me she also gave her some money, me kon dey thank her say she be sweet momcee. grin grin

As a guy, if u dey deal with two women for ur life, u gast dey use ur senses well or else u dey dig ur own grave. Me wey go hail momcee say na my babe send me, still dey hail my babe too say my momcee like am die even when both of them no send me message.

No matter how old or young, women will always be women.
Airmark check ds odds of 106 game out. Ucl, uel and Man utd, Spurs games. 160454218

Good picks, you can play two tickets and put man utd o1.5 and arsenal x2 or o1.5.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nihilist:
Omo na ramdeuter carry me go wan baba for okitipupa side.

The baba get spiritual decoder wey he dey take watch match 1 day early.

The babalawo is maziomenuko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, dt PSG match just dey pepper me one kind for body cos na Barca b d last game and e don click. Dt 11k for sweet to spend.

Free, awoof money dey sweet, I go buy 3k fuel for ds week, recharge my babe line with 1500 card, she go smile, recharge momcee own too with like 1k grin grin

Keep d rest for the account dey take recharge. I go still catch Alabi ds ucl games or next weekend cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baba y de vex o. Ur bae 1.5, ur mum 1k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 2:26am On Sep 24, 2017
I just realised a night in Stoke isn't any big deal for Morata!

It was probably for the best that Costa spent the afternoon watching Atletico Madrid, rather than discovering what being forgotten sounds like.

KTBFFH!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:31am On Sep 24, 2017
Odunharry:

Baba y de vex o. Ur bae 1.5, ur mum 1k

One need am pass d other, no be say I place babe above momcee. Simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShinyJay22(m): 5:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Linkfield:

Morata or anti-morata?
I am pro Morata...And who wouldn't be at the moment?Fine Costa was good but i believe we got an upgrade in the person of Morata.To those that think he isn't physically strong,well i hope they remember that he ones played in the seria.Dude has the drive and is equally very skillful.Even the almighty Diego Costa never scored an hatrick for Cfc and his hatrick yesterday was a very good sign that he has come to make things happen and also to banish that superstition that the number 9 jersey at Stamford bridge is cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:27am On Sep 24, 2017
Raumdeuter....did you watch aguero yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 5:36am On Sep 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

The babalawo is maziomenuko

So na me no like to dey top money fpl? If Nihilist meet me for jazz unto fpl, I for tell am to tripple captain Alonso yesterday. The only thing be say the guy for don come burn my shrine after the match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 5:45am On Sep 24, 2017
ShinyJay22:
I am pro Morata...And who wouldn't be at the moment?Fine Costa was good but i believe we got an upgrade in the person of Morata.To those that think he isn't physically strong,well i hope they remember that he ones played in the seria.Dude has the drive and is equally very skillful.Even the almighty Diego Costa never scored an hatrick for Cfc.

C'mon guys, it was a game against a makeshift defense pairing of Darren Fletcher and Glen Johnson. Not to take anything away from Morata but Gbolahan Salami will run riot on that central defense pairing. Costa was a force to reckown with. He had an intimidating presence and gets defenders shitting on their pants. Keep the 2 anyday anytime, I'd pick Costa over and over again. Dude can make something out of nothing. Any striker playing for a club like Chelsea would surely score goals, even Bats man got 3 in the league cup but you've got to have something exceptional to add to the game, that is what Costa brings to the table.

Okk, I almost kept quite to let you guys enjoy your 1-min glory but that dude up their went ovér the limit for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2017
ShinyJay22:
I am pro Morata...And who wouldn't be at the moment?Fine Costa was good but i believe we got an upgrade in the person of Morata.To those that think he isn't physically strong,well i hope they remember that he ones played in the seria.Dude has the drive and is equally very skillful.Even the almighty Diego Costa never scored an hatrick for Cfc and his hatrick yesterday was a very good sign that he has come to make things happen and also to banish that superstition that the number 9 jersey at Stamford bridge is cursed.
Oga get your facts right. Costa was the last cheshit player to score hat trick for u guys against Swansea.Get ur facts right before u type trash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Of cos, she doesn't have to know. She came visiting 2 days ago, I gave her some money, didn't even let momcee know, she told me she also gave her some money, me kon dey thank her say she be sweet momcee. grin grin

As a guy, if u dey deal with two women for ur life, u gast dey use ur senses well or else u dey dig ur own grave. Me wey go hail momcee say na my babe send me, still dey hail my babe too say my momcee like am die even when both of them no send me message.

No matter how old or young, women will always be women.
Airmark check ds odds of 106 game out. Ucl, uel and Man utd, Spurs games. 160454218
Oga am using bet9ja.how far na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 24, 2017
Izuogu1:
Should I cash out?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=Izuogu1 post=60770261][/quote] yes...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

C'mon guys, it was a game against a makeshift defense pairing of Darren Fletcher and Glen Johnson. Not to take anything away from Morata but Gbolahan Salami will run riot on that central defense pairing. Costa was a force to reckown with. He had an intimidating presence and gets defenders shitting on their pants. Keep the 2 anyday anytime, I'd pick Costa over and over again. Dude can make something out of nothing. Any striker playing for a club like Chelsea would surely score goals, even Bats man got 3 in the league cup but you've got to have something exceptional to add to the game, that is what Costa brings to the table.

Okk, I almost kept quite to let you guys enjoy your 1-min glory but that dude up their went ovér the limit for me cheesy
Not taking anything away from costa,he was superb for us....Buh I take an exception to you saying he adds something exceptional to the game when all he actually does is to taunt defenders...is that ur own definition of being exceptional?

All the aggressiveness costa had that morata doesnt..he makes up with intelligent positioning,speed,trickery and aerial strength...

Not all strikers must be rough like costa..If i can remember very well,he even used to fumble the ball anytime he attempts to dribble.

Costa was my favorite when he was around,buh he aint around anymore and we cant do nothing about that...This is the Headmaster/legmaster 's time so we gotta back him up..If you so much love diego,u can start supporting atletico

Happy Sunday fellow bluezz!!!

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HeyBigHead: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2017
Anybody that can beat me in FIFA 18 or 17 gets $20 from me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Loogan(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2017
The moment I had no doubts morata came to succesed at CFC was when he took the dreaded 9 shirt now that shows mental strength, he missed a penalty on his first start for the club and I was Madely impressed with his response and confidence a lot of good strikers can take a confidence dip from that missing a spot kick on your debut especially when you a big name marquee signing. Kudos to the team most importantly they have really helped morata settle. He is not up there physically to be truthful but he is still effective now that's pure class..buy the time conte is done with morata I dare to say he can be better than Kane(he is not now).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2017
HeyBigHead:
make it $200 cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2017
I pray Conte inject that Azpilicueta kind of strength, agility and never give up attitude into morata .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2017
HeyBigHead:

What's your PSN id?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2017
Nihilist:

What's your PSN id?

Nihilist how many bets have you won here sofar this year? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2017
diggz:

Nihilist how many bets have you won here sofar this year? grin grin

But I fancy my chances with this one.

I'm not too bad at FIFA. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2017
Nihilist:

But I fancy my chances with this one.

I'm not too bad at FIFA. cheesy

Plus you have the shoes loading too....abeg can I be Ur PA? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Dude this talk about drifting towards Crystal palace is silly at the very least(no insult intended). What even brought about such a notion? Whether fast or slowly, we should not be in any way compared to palace. I understand that you are mad at the team and Jose for this eyesore of a performance, I am too. But please don't bring palace into this. Or is it City you are drooling over?

cheesy cheesy
LoRdCaT:
I don't think he feels that way, I don't know what he feels. I am just saying what I think is neccesary for the team to experience in other to be better. For example Cahill dashing stoke three goals may lead to him being benched for life, we need something like that.

You snake grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2017
diggz:

Plus you have the shoes loading too....abeg can I be Ur PA? grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2017
diggz:

I don talk my own and I no care wetin dem wise heads feel say I stand for or not...if morata plays rubbish and scores,i go come here come shout....

Ukuka and Mora who don play rubbish pass for d past 6 games?
D other nigga go play rubbish score u go still come here dey hype am

Yeye dey smell

diggz:

if him no produce the standard of football wey dem promise us,i go come here come shout ....simples...

Dis is 4 d record, D gospel according to BBC

Bcus i knw u will never agree he has done it Mbok

OGA keep shouting na u headache go catch
Collect ur L in peace

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2017
Fvck that sh¡t, anyone who beats me in SEGA Soccer gets $500.

Paypal, Western Union or any other payment medium is okay by me. Just tell me, can you beat me in SEGA?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Griffon:

I know someone who can beat you....

Cc Nihilist grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2017
diggz:

I know someone who can beat you....

Cc Nihilist grin

I've not heard that name, but bring him on. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2017
spartacus11:

Ukuka and Mora who don play rubbish pass for d past 6 games?
D other nigga go play rubbish score u go still come here dey hype am

Yeye dey smell

Dis is 4 d record, D gospel according to BBC

Bcus i knw u will never agree he has done it Mbok

OGA keep shouting na u headache go catch
Collect ur L in peace

I am in a charitable mood.....so I have helped your like and share ministry. You can run along now, and go look for some more post to concur to. Enjoy Ur day sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2017
Griffon:

Paypal, Western Union or any other payment medium is okay by me. Just tell me, can you beat me in SEGA?
You want to use SEGA cheat and win cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2017
Griffon:

I've not heard that name, but bring him on. cool

Hello Sir Nihi...., we have a man who wants to deal. How do we proceed sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: azpekuliar and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.