Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,715 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740511 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
spartacus11:

D same stoke u people collect draw soup abi?

Na Morata nor dey get us point cantinua
Oga if football na by that one, then Everton for no collect four from man u. you forget say them almost beat the same city wey trash Liverpool 5? Besides stoke defence complete against us and we get bad record for there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Oga if football na by that one, then Everton for no collect four from man u. you forget say them almost beat the same city wey trash Liverpool 5? Besides stoke defence complete against us and we get bad record for there.

cheesy cheesy undercover devil grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
diggz:

cheesy cheesy undercover devil grin
Clears throat* Undercover blue. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Clears throat* Undercover blue. grin

#wehdonsir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
on Wednesday Morata will be falling like grape again ..una go keep quite

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
LoRdCaT:

Na so dem get bad record with CFC EOD

Forget about bad defence u hear

Even Jese wen score against Arsenal and

Maxim Choupo-Moting wen put 2 pass De gea play abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fenerbahce vs Besiktas

11 yellow cards
5 red cards
3 goals
2 penalties

The Istanbul Derby

*_Ex Madrid Pepe played 90mins in a game that registered 9 yellow cards and 5 red cards but he (Pepe) was never booked_*
Isn't this a sign, the end of the world is near

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
spartacus11:

Na so dem get bad record with CFC EOD

Forget about bad defence u hear

Even Jese wen score against Arsenal and

Maxim Choupo-Moting wen put 2 pass De gea play abi?
So you agree say the records came into play. yeah?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
LoRdCaT:
So you agree say the records came into play. yeah?

Only showed u dat b4 una begin d hype of say na absenty defenders cause am.
Record wise dey hav been chopping nuts from CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
diggz:

#wehdonsir
Up blues. emm, as we nack stoke, we fit dey think say we done arrive oo. hmm, I think CFC GATS lose to athletico and City and three more matches so conte and the team go seat up. Yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Singapore1:

U Oh go help us dey carry am stand up, keep quiet ni silent ko

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Up blues. emm, as we nack stoke, we fit dey think say we done arrive oo. hmm, I think CFC GATS lose to athletico and City and three more matches so conte and the team go seat up. Yes

Fire fire fire HG fire burn the devil angry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
spartacus11:

U Oh go help us dey carry am stand up, keep quiet ni silent ko

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
timbros:

LOL just saw this...

Lukaku have proved nada.

Morata is above him in the top scorers chart right now.

Above him in which chart sorry?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Above him in which chart sorry?
bar chart.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Omo....brighton 1 Newcastle 0
shocked shocked cool

Nice one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
diggz:
Omo....brighton 1 Newcastle 0
shocked shocked cool

Nice one

Suttner cleansheet banked in FPL.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Who will go down this season? Picked Brighton to make the drop but with them picking useful early points ..i am not even sure anymore. Perhaps a more established pl team could make the drop this season....

Fantastic win Chris!! More of that..pls!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Suttner cleansheet banked in FPL.

Happy for Chris bro...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Singapore1:
Lol. Thank you o coz i'm not even understanding anymore.

Morata scored a hattrick. Ok. Be happy and move on. But somehow they must always drag United and Lukaku into it. Same thing on twitter.

They say Morata is better than Lukaku bcoz he scored a hattrick against a defence that Lukaku could only manage to score one. Some people go just dey behave as if they dont understand how football works.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Izuogu1:
Fenerbahce vs Besiktas

11 yellow cards
5 red cards
3 goals
2 penalties

The Istanbul Derby

*_Ex Madrid Pepe played 90mins in a game that registered 9 yellow cards and 5 red cards but he (Pepe) was never booked_*
Isn't this a sign, the end of the world is near
LOL! The irony, but Pepe does show up with great performances occasionaly even when Ramos messes up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
diggz:
Who will go down this season? Picked Brighton to make the drop but with them picking useful early points ..i am not even sure anymore. Perhaps a more established pl team could make the drop this season....

Crystal Palace's own is sure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lana1:
Crystal Palace's own is sure.

I even forgot those ones....maybe one of westham and Bournemouth too.

The league is just crazy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Griffon:
This Franck Yannick Kessie na confirm fraud.

I can't believe €50m was quoted for this ninja couple of months ago. I can't believe this scam was dubbed the 'next Yaya Toure' just few months back.

The entire Europe dodged a bullet here, Ac Milan were just unfortunate. Downside of reckless spending i guess.

I don't like any midfielder whose only game is to carry the ball and run. Once I watch a midfielder and I see his first move is not to trap the ball, turn and lift head for the pass, I jump and pass. I noticed exactly the same about Kessie.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lana1:

Morata scored a hattrick. Ok. Be happy and move on. But somehow they must always drag United and Lukaku into it. Same thing on twitter.

They say Morata is better than Lukaku bcoz he scored a hattrick against a defence that Lukaku could only manage to score one. Some people go just dey behave as if they dont understand how football works.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
diggz:

Are you talking about Arsenal? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Singapore1:

You want them to descend on you tonight abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
eph12:

Are you talking about Arsenal? cheesy

Bwuahahahaha grin grin definitely not arsssnal.....it is not possible,actually impossicant cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HeyBigHead: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nihilist:

What's your PSN id?

I don't even remember it's probably Vanquay or something I have ported to the Xbox gang if you can get a PC or Xbox I will gladly trash you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HeyBigHead: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
sod09:
make it $200 cool

You don't even have a console.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
diggz:

You want them to descend on you tonight abi? cheesy cheesy
Lana1:

cheesy grin
if i talk now ..they will say i am hating on Morata

(1) (2) (3) ... (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.