Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697441 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
HeyBigHead:

You don't even have a console.
you sure bout that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha grin grin definitely not arsssnal.....it is not possible,actually impossicant cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Singapore1:

cheesy grin
if i talk now ..they will say i am hating on Morata

Is this airmark's second moniker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
airmark:

airmark wetin

oga please look well oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Singapore1:

airmark wetin

oga please look well oo

We are coming for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
airmark:

We are coming for you.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jorhney(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
HeyBigHead:

I don't even remember it's probably Vanquay or something I have ported to the Xbox gang if you can get a PC or Xbox I will gladly trash you.

why xbox ? thought p4 was better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
airmark:

We are coming for you.

coming for me for saying i am still not impressed ?

stoke played with the worst defense , we should have scored more than that ( if not for willian )

but i don't want to indulge us..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
HeyBigHead:

I don't even remember it's probably Vanquay or something I have ported to the Xbox gang if you can get a PC or Xbox I will gladly trash you.

what is your origin user name , i have pc fifa 17
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Singa...pore1:

coming for me for saying i am still not impressed ?

stoke played with the worst defense , we should have scored more than that ( if not for willian )

but i don't want to indulge us..

Bwuahahahaha..... airmark you are definitely behind this account grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Who cares If you're impressed or not..nigga is scoring and earning his salary softly

Conte even offered him his daughter grin

All these keyboard losers and their weightless opinions sha...the eediots are even forming gang...shior!!!

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Above him in which chart sorry?

Premier League top scorers chart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
wink wink wink cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Am I the only one who has noticed Kante's beast mode recently...He just glides with the ball seamlessly...or is it the bakayoko effect?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Instead of sitting down and scouting for faults...why not channel the energy into praising those who are doing well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
jhorjhor:
Who cares If you're impressed or not..nigga is scoring and earning his salary softly

Conte even offered him his daughter grin

All these keyboard losers and their weightless opinions sha...the eediots are even forming gang...shior!!!
try and be conservative guy..you are the type that spend lavishly

instead of paying Cobham to help you deliver your mail, you could have done so yourself.. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShinyJay22(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

C'mon guys, it was a game against a makeshift defense pairing of Darren Fletcher and Glen Johnson. Not to take anything away from Morata but Gbolahan Salami will run riot on that central defense pairing. Costa was a force to reckown with. He had an intimidating presence and gets defenders shitting on their pants. Keep the 2 anyday anytime, I'd pick Costa over and over again. Dude can make something out of nothing. Any striker playing for a club like Chelsea would surely score goals, even Bats man got 3 in the league cup but you've got to have something exceptional to add to the game, that is what Costa brings to the table.

Okk, I almost kept quite to let you guys enjoy your 1-min glory but that dude up their went ovér the limit for me cheesy
You love Costa right Well, how has he faired in the UCL for CFC?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
timbros:

Premier League top scorers chart.

How many more goals does Morata have over Lukaku?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. Thank you o coz i'm not even understanding anymore.

Morata scored a hattrick. Ok. Be happy and move on. But somehow they must always drag United and Lukaku into it. Same thing on twitter.

They say Morata is better than Lukaku bcoz he scored a hattrick against a defence that Lukaku could only manage to score one. Some people go just dey behave as if they dont understand how football works.

Last week Morata couldn't score Arsenal but Lukaku scored in Man Utd's game. Tell me you didn't see the comments here.

Did you say anything about it? When United fans were bragging here about Lukaku 7 in 7, did you say anything about it? So it's now you know football works somehow?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Hat-trick grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
diggz:

Hat-trick grin

Timbros fit get access to classified information though.

He fit don already watch next weekend games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
timbros:

Last week Morata couldn't score Arsenal but Lukaku scored in Man Utd's game. Tell me you didn't see the comments here.

Did you say anything about it? When United fans were bragging here about Lukaku 7 in 7, did you say anything about it? So it's now you know football works somehow?

Hypocrisy broda.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Is it now only goals? If two players tie in goals scored, how is the golden boot winner decided?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
timbros:

why are you guys comparing lukaku with morata sef .. the fact that i don't like the way morata is playing does not mean i will want someone like lukaku in my team ..

i have watched all lukaku games this season and he is not someone that i want in chelsea ...

Morata can be better .. with the look of things Lukaku can't
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Timbros fit get access to classified information though.

He fit don already watch next weekend games

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Airmark after dropping bombs with Ur alternate you think you can run away without defending Ur position abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
timbros:

Is it now only goals? If two players tie in goals scored, how is the golden boot winner decided?

Are you drunk? If you are please let me know so I don't keep wasting my time.

Who says there can't be joint winners for golden boot?

What award did Tevez and Berbatov share in 2010/2011?

What does that even have to do with how Morata is currently leading Lukaku on the top scorers chart?

I shouldn't have even asked the question. You're clearly drunk. That's the only logical explanation for your bizarre posts...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Are you drunk? If you are please let me know so I don't keep wasting my time.

Who says there can't be joint winners for golden boot?

What award did Tevez and Berbatov share in 2010/2011?

What does that even have to do with how Morata is currently leading Lukaku on the top scorers chart?

I shouldn't have even asked the question. You're clearly drunk. That's the only logical explanation for your bizarre posts...

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
It's good we are still celebrating Morata's goals here, the euphoria of the 3 goals will suffice till November when he scores his next EPL goal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, Roland17(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.