Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513914 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (19151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:59am On Aug 31, 2013
Regulation time

Bayern 20 goal attempts Chelsea 14

SHow me any stats Chelsea performed better except Yellow cards, Saves and red card
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:08am On Aug 31, 2013
dayokanu: Regulation time

Bayern 20 goal attempts Chelsea 14

SHow me any stats Chelsea performed better except Yellow cards, Saves and red card

20-14 abi, that one dey....

Now lets go to the shots that had meaning and not the alaba types grin

thats 10-8 , and it showed a Chelsea side that was improving into the game , the second half was way way better than the first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2013
mithel:

20-14 abi, that one dey....

Now lets go to the shots that had meaning and not the alaba types grin

thats 10-8 , and it showed a Chelsea side that was improving into the game , the second half was way way better than the first.

So overall Bayern still outshot Chelsea both in off target and on target.

SO how was Chelsea up to par tonight?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:13am On Aug 31, 2013
dayokanu:

So overall Bayern still outshot Chelsea both in off target and on target.

SO how was Chelsea up to par tonight?

outshot by 2 cheesy

The way you are jubilating, one would think you gave us an ass whooping ,whereas the game was clouded in aimless passes just like Bayern - Barca first leg, while they had the Possession you showed which type of football was boss. So congrats once again but your team aint all that shi.t YET

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cristalz(f): 4:18am On Aug 31, 2013
@FBS
Lukaku has been hugging the bench a lot; guess he figured the penalty was a chance to impress his coach, whether he was ready or not. Mourinho shoulda considered that factor.
Or maybe he did, thinking it would make Lukaku more eager to score, but unfortunately, it backfired.

I blame Mourinho 'cos he should know that it's not just about asking a player whether he is ready or not.
The basics of whether the player is match-fit physically and mentally (his confidence level) should be covered first via objective observation. Lukaku came on and got a yellow card in less than 5 minutes.

I mean, does a parent give his/her child a live scorpion to play with 'cos the child says he/she loves the curve of its tail?

My point is, there is a reason someone is coach. To see things the players don't and make the right decisions. It's not about Lukaku's age; that's a silly excuse.
It's about the fact that he wasn't ready for this particular responsibility given his lack of games, which made him the wrong choice.
If y'all truly wanna give your youths a chance, why has Lukaku been in the shadows this long? Jose should have known that the odds weren't in Lukaku's favor, given his current state. Why take chances in a game this big? Asking him if he was ready wouldn't have changed the facts. It's simple logic IMO.
Training and the actual match are two entirely different experiences.

@A-40
Not yet... grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:56am On Aug 31, 2013
[size=14pt]Eto’o in 2005: I’d rather sell groundnuts than play for a pathetic team like Chelsea[/size]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2013
nateevs:

Can Alaba keep Robben quiet for 90mins?
u dey mind am undecided, its nt abt moving d ball, y must u compare alaba wit cole, u r high on shitt, cole kept robben 4rm moving d ball, dts d work of a defender
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
dayokanu:

They still carted the trophy away on their high horse pummeling life out of you with 2/3 of possesion and shots on target

Chelsea is a disgrace to football. How can a team bunker like that. What do you now expect Stoke City to do

When i said there's nothing special about that Bayern team that played lastnite i meant every bit of it.

You keep clamoring about domination, what did u put up to show for the chunk of dominance? To settle for a PK against a 10man team? That simply entails that u're not special.

Demo-Barca style wouldn't take u lots anywhere, u have no Messi or Iniesta that can do the extraordinary.

A Quarter-final finish at the UCL should be deemed a feat for u lots this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
At the end of the day good football won!!! All the other grammar na for dictionary

We don deal with una personally persona personally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
El Guapo:

When i said there's nothing special about that Bayern team that played lastnite i meant every bit of it.

You keep clamoring about domination, what did u put up to show for the chunk of dominance? To settle for a PK against a 10man team? That simply entails that u're not special.

Demo-Barca style wouldn't take u lots anywhere, u have no Messi or Iniesta that can do the extraordinary.

A Quarter-final finish at the UCL should be deemed a feat for u lots this season.

Yeah nothing special about a team who pummeled you on all front all night and carted away the trophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Aimless passing=dominance and pummeling cheesy cheesy

i dey like jokes grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Chelsea's MOTM was Petr Cech I think this pretty much tells us who came to play and who came to park their yacht in front of goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
mithel: Aimless passing=dominance and pummeling cheesy cheesy

i dey like jokes grin

You see the shots on target you posted.

Like A40 said, when your keeper is the MOTM then that says something aout how much you were sodomised
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
dayokanu sharrap and leave this thread this minute undecided

I mean it undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
dayokanu:

You see the shots on target you posted.

Like A40 said, when your keeper is the MOTM then that says something aout how much you were sodomised

10-8 in normal 90 minutes undecided undecided how is that a pummeling?? smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
Unless ofcourse "the best team in the world" rate their performance on how they did against 10 men , especially when their side concedes 2 goals from both sides of their defence against a team parking the yacht cool

and ofcourse not to forget how you rested your boys for this game, while we played man utd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
mithel: Unless ofcourse "the best team in the world" rate their performance on how they did against 10 men , especially when their side concedes 2 goals from both sides of their defence against a team parking the yacht cool
But both teams started 11-11 if not for Chelsea's football hooliganism why should they end up with 10 men? 8 yellow cards and 25 fouls!! Is that not a disgrace?

Cech was Chelsea's best player on the pitch that says it all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
mithel: 10-8 in normal 90 minutes undecided undecided how is that a pummeling?? smh

And what do you call that? 10-8 shots?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Now they are making mouth. For large portions of the game when we were ahead, they were absolutely silent. If only Oscar scored his one-on-one, these dudes won't be making mouth.

I can't wait till our next meeting.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tales by Moonlight! The Oscar chance which was caused by an unforced slip? Lol at least bring up a chance that was not gift wrapped for you guys na

Where do I start for Bayern then who blew 19 attempts on goal!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
A-40:
Tales by Moonlight! The Oscar chance which was caused by an unforced slip? Lol at least bring up a chance that was not gift wrapped for you guys na

Where do I start for Bayern then who blew 19 attempts on goal!

Luiz hit the cross bar , i am sure it was packaged too grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
nateevs: Now they are making mouth. For large portions of the game when we were ahead, they were absolutely silent. If only Oscar scored his one-on-one, these dudes won't be making mouth.

I can't wait till our next meeting.

You should at least wrap up the game and win it

Tis one mentioning Oscars chance, If Bayern had scored all their shots also wont the scoreline be like 13-5?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
dayokanu:

You should at least wrap up the game and win it

Tis one mentioning Oscars chance, If Bayern had scored all their shots also wont the scoreline be like 13-5?

10-8
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2013
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sigh Danny once again sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Does Victor Moses really believe Liverpool will promote his progress over Coutinho, Aspas, Alberto and that other woman beater?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ibime: Does Victor Moses really believe Liverpool will promote his progress over Coutinho, Aspas, Alberto and that other woman beater?
Lool he probably looked at Sturridge and decided its worth a shot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
A-40:

Lool he probably looked at Sturridge and decided its worth a shot

Sturridge was always going to make the first eleven at Liverpool no doubt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BinghiNya(m): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2013
It would have been a travesty of justice if chelsea had won. The won goals they got wasagainst the run of play, chelsea is better off as a rugby team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2013
Ibime: Does Victor Moses really believe Liverpool will promote his progress over Coutinho, Aspas, Alberto and that other woman beater?
smh for african mentality.Sure if moses had decided to play 4 england,u wouldn't av made dis comment.We dey always downgrade our own thing.Smh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2013
El Guapo:

Sturridge was always going to make the first eleven at Liverpool no doubt.

But he couldn't make it in chelsea. Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (19151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, Sportsweb, Ballzproblem2, Leyqute(m), andrewbaba44, Debroslink and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.