Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513000 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2013
Emmadani: smh for african mentality.Sure if moses had decided to play 4 england,u wouldn't av made dis comment.We dey always downgrade our own thing.Smh.

Invalid logic dude, what difference would it make if he was English? We're talking about the player's worth and the Club's tradition to stick with folks they imported abroad.

At a point, Downing, Carrol, Cole, Shelvey and Henderson [who's playing again] failed to make the cut at Anfield yet they were actually Englishmen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2013
El Guapo:

Invalid logic dude, what difference would it make if he was English? We're talking about the player's worth and the Club's tradition to stick with folks they imported abroad.

At a point, Downing, Carrol, Cole, Shelvey and Henderson [who's playing again] failed to make the cut at Anfield yet they were actually Englishmen.
al d guys u mentioned thr were given d chance but they floped.All am saying is if moses was part of d england squad,dat guy wouldn't av made such COMMENT.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2013
Emmadani: al d guys u mentioned thr were given d chance but they floped.All am saying is if moses was part of d england squad,dat guy wouldn't av made such COMMENT.

Quit ropping urself in the mud with the sham logic ''In England squad''.

Henderson, Carrol and Downing were already in the England squad before signing for Liverpool yet they at a point failed to make the pecking order.

Your logic is literally saying that if a player is in the England's national team setup he'd sure get playing chances at Liverpool. Thereby, alienating the fact that the said player's worth is taken into consideration.

Would Moses get the nod ahead of Coutinho and Aspas who're effective is the question, i dont see that as a perspection shrouded with African mentality as u'd put it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2013
El Guapo:

Quit ropping urself in the mud with the sham logic ''In England squad''.

Henderson, Carrol and Downing were already in the England squad before signing for Liverpool yet they at a point failed to make the pecking order.

Your logic is literally saying that if a player is in the England's national team setup he'd sure get playing chances at Liverpool. Thereby, alienating the fact that the said player's worth is taken into consideration.

Would Moses get the nod ahead of Coutinho and Aspas who're effective is the question, i dont see that as a perspection shrouded with African mentality as u'd put it.
out of point.Ok,you av won .If i want to go on we wil argue till tomoro.I no get strength abeqqq.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mourinho: Ramires didnt deserve to be sent off

Gotze:

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Oh my! Seems Mata would be moving to PSG, as negotiations are on between Us and the French Champs.

Wenger wanna have Demba Ba on loan and Everton are breathing down our neck for Ryan Bertrand on Loan too.

Then who are we signing?

Khedira or Benzema or Martinez or Hulk?

We've got about 6hrs to know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
[size=38pt]RELEASE THIS DEMBA BA NAU!!!

WHY UNA STUBBORN N SELFISH LIKE THIS?
[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^ £3m and u've got him! tongue

Telegraph reports that PSG are offering £11m plus Zlatan Ibrahimovic in a makeweight bid for Mata.

You know what? Make that cash £25m and am accepting It.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
El Guapo: Oh my! Seems Mata would be moving to PSG, as negotiations are on between Us and the French Champs.

Jesu... angry angry angry angry angry

Mourinho better prove this move, if true, is in Chelsea's best interest.

Chelsea's best player two seasons in a row being treated like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
dare2think:

Jesu... angry angry angry angry angry

Mourinho better prove this move, if true, is in Chelsea's best interest.

Chelsea's best player two seasons in a row being treated like this?

We cant deny the fact that Mata is not Jose's type of player.

We can now stop creaming ourselves with the belief that Mata is indispensable and damn how awkward it feels to think of having a season without him.

But then this is Jose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
El Guapo:

We cant deny the fact that Mata is not Jose's type of player.

We can now stop creaming ourselves with the belief that Mata is indispensable and damn how awkward it feels to think of having a season without him.

But then this is Jose.

Very awkward indeed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
It would absolutely disgraceful if Mata was sold. Entirely disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
nateevs: It would absolutely disgraceful if Mata was sold. Entirely disgraceful.

If Guapo's news about a Swap deal involving Zlatan is true, then we must snap their hands off.

Super Zlat over Mata...all day, err day cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
nateevs: It would absolutely disgraceful if Mata was sold. Entirely disgraceful.

Thunda faya any bastärd that sanctions the sale of Juan! angry

jackbauersballs:

If Guapo's news about a Swap deal involving Zlatan is true, then we must snap their hands off.

Bros, are you sure about this? sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
nitlad:

Bros, are you sure about this? sad

In a Team that currently consists of Hazard, Oscar,KDB,Shirley,Willian, Van Ginkel,and Lampard on the one hand...and Torress, Ba, Lukaku, and Eto'o

Where would you say quality is needed?

Meanwhile, rumours persisting about a possible loan move -Lukaku to Everton. Sounds win-win to me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
jackbauersballs:

There no either or with Mata and Zlatan.
Zlatan is terrific to have but mate, never at the expense of Mata.
The arrival of Zlatan will never compensate for the loss of Mata. Ever!

If you can point to me a Chelsea player than will find 32 goals and 58 assists over the next 2 seasons, I will drive Mata to Paris myself.

32 goals/58 assists - Juan Mata combined stats 11/12, 12/13 seasons.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
If mata is sold i will HATE mourinho to d core

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
nateevs:
There no either or with Mata and Zlatan.
Zlatan is terrific to have but mate, never at the expense of Mata.
The arrival of Zlatan will never compensate for the loss of Mata. Ever!

If you can point to me a Chelsea player than will find 32 goals and 58 assists over the next 2 seasons, I will drive Mata to Paris myself.

32 goals/58 assists - Juan Mata combined stats 11/12, 12/13 seasons.

Considering the attacking options at our disposal at the moment and how abysmal our frontmen have been lately, u might just think Zlatan plus a healthy sum is an ideal deal.

I'm a big fan of Juan but place 25m on the table plus a proven forward like Zlatan we're good to roll.

I dont see that deal happening any time soon though, it would be horrendous to have big wage earners like Nando, Eto'o and Zlatan in one team not even in a FIFA10 lineup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why do I have a feeling that Mourino will annoy us with rash decisions all the way to the title.

shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Report: Demba Ba deal agreed with ''unnamed team,'' not Arsenal or Spurs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
El Guapo:

Considering the attacking options at our disposal at the moment and how abysmal our frontmen have been lately, u might just think Zlatan plus a healthy sum is an ideal deal.

But why does it have to be at the expense of Mata?
If we have that much of a problem, why don't we just pay cash?
Selling your most productive player to try to solve a problem of "output" is laughable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
El Guapo: ^^ £3m and u've got him! tongue

Telegraph reports that PSG are offering £11m plus Zlatan Ibrahimovic in a makeweight bid for Mata.

You know what? Make that cash £25m and am accepting It.

Mata is worth £40m. That's two seasons of proving himself. £25m is what you pay for unproven ninja from Brazil like Oscar.

Emmadani: If mata is sold i will HATE mourinho to d core

STFU ninja. What has Mata won for you? Everything we won recently, Mata was a passenger in all of them. Who the hell is Mata if confirmed winner like Jose decides he is not his cup of tea? Jose who has seen off bigger men like Kaka and Raul, who is Mata to him? Abi una be the type wey like to dey finish fourth every season? I swear if Mata was on pitch against Bayern last week, na 2-0 dem for give us. Seasoned managers would rather trust Salomon Kalou than Mata when the going gets tough. Ask Di Matteo why he benched Mata in successful UCL run.

dare2think: Why do I have a feeling that Mourino will annoy us with rash decisions all the way to the title.

shocked

Key word is "the title". Fork your feelings ninja grin

Zlatan? Well, if Jose feels the group can stomach his personality, cool, but I'm not too keen on the ninjas personality.

Meanwhile any truth in Khedira rumours?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
All lies, No Mata deal for any club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
nateevs:

But why does it have to be at the expense of Mata?
If we have that much of a problem, why don't we just pay cash?
Sell your most productive player to solve a problem of "output".

This goes down to Jose and i tell u am not really surprised.

I can recall vividly during the preseason when he said that a player of Oscar's calibre provides better option than Mata. He went ahead to snap up Willian when there wasnt a need for that - The handwriting was well inscripted on the wall.

Am actually undecided on what i think is the right move now, all i wish is the best for Chelsea even if it would call for losing our best player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
How I wish just one of these numerous clubs interested in Ba would bid for Torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ibime:

Mata is worth £40m. That's two seasons of proving himself. £25m is what you pay for unproven ninja from Brazil like Oscar.

Yeah Mata is worth around 40-45m, then Zlatan should be around 25m at the moment despite been at the grey side of his career.

A cash offer of £25m plus the ninja would probably bring us to a figure around £50m - Not bad for our No10.

Ibime: Meanwhile any truth in Khedira rumours?

Nothing concrete at the moment, just flying rumors.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lukaku has chosen Wes Brom ahead of Everton for another loan deal: Sky sources.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
^ ^ ^ Lukaku to West-brom again No!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Make this window close now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
SKYSPORTS: lukaku to west brom is not done YET!
chelsea want him to go to Everton.

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), codeb(m), BlueMann, Leyqute(m), StarchAndBanga and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.