Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10580185 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZl6MTRF06o/

Bayern Munich- Arsenal banter via 300

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Leyqute:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZl6MTRF06o/

Bayern Munich- Arsenal banter via 300

grin grin grin

Chaiiiii cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nihilist:

Zing!

Long ball United.

Cobhams suppose deliver this mail to the original Portuguese owner
Should we count how many goals Morata has scored courtesy of long balls from Chelsea defenders against goals United has scored this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
rumours have it that the taxi driver of the tragic accident involving aguero is a Chelsea fan.

more reports to emerge soon cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
By the way, Bakayoko's competition is loading .........
Not sure you guys have been following this dude but mehn, this guy is now unleashing all the talent I first saw in him when he was 15.
Is there any 21-year old in the PL now playing with such maturity ? Please tell me if I am overlooking someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKze_FLY6ZM&t=55s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3C1CL1Usvc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=970GzxRlxd8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yuuB7_7pDI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Luiz, Cahill
lolz... Luiz and Cahill below average? According to you they should stop being a professional football player then

Average? Yes.. Below average? No

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
eitsei:
lolz... Luiz and Cahill below average? According to you they should stop being a professional football player then

Average? Yes.. Below average? No
argueing with that guy is a waste of time,beware

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]Yes Hazard has scored hat tricks, wait he scored one, wait he didnt score he dribbled

LMAO

2 CL goals from open play in 6 seasons plus[/s]

Get lost, like ancelotti.

sinizia:

The blame goes solely to Hensben for lying publicly about those quotes not Barca fans. You don't lie so brazenly and not get called out on the Sports Section. Messi and Co have done more than what Hazard did on Wednesday night.

That said, Hazard was fantastic against Atletico. It's like he never left to recover from injury. Strong, slippery and amazing with the ball. Atletico had no solution to stop him. But my personal man of the match was Kante. At a point in the first-half I was asking myself, "where the hell is the guy's position?" He's literally everywhere on the pitch, from both wings, to AM, DM; chasing and hounding ATM players. This guy is a robot!!

If Conte leaves today, Kante to me
remains his best piece of business. What a workaholic!!

I have very limited time to analyse stuffs today. The barca fans claimed neymar scored loads of goals, ask them how many? They will be saying 3 goals in 10 matches or so.

Point is, hazard's general performance, despite coming back from injury, gave chelsea the edge in the match. He created a lot of chances for morata and especially the miss by fabregas was supposed to be a game winner.

Neymar scoring goals against atm, doesn't mean he dominated them the way hazard did. We have seen players scoring goals in a match and still got criticised. If apari raumdeuter's whoscored, could name him the man of the match, despite not scoring, up barka rats can go and see paris and die, for neymar's goals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Luiz, Cahill
if u have Luiz and Cahill in your team, u wouldn't have been disgrace by small small boy like Mbappe cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
MorataFC:
if u have Luiz and Cahill in your team, u wouldn't have been disgrace by small small boy like Mbappe cheesy

Was Luiz not there when his team was chopping 7-1 at the world cup in front of millions

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was Luiz not there when his team was chopping 7-1 at the world cup in front of millions
and luiz gustavo and dante both bayern players

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Singapore1:

and luiz gustavo and dante both bayern players

At the world cup Luiz Gustavo was not a Bayern player try again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

i just remembered he left but Dante was active and as a matter of fact he was in his best form then cheesy

where is that bernard sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
nateevs:
By the way, Bakayoko's competition is loading .........
Not sure you guys have been following this dude but mehn, this guy is now unleashing all the talent I first saw in him when he was 15.
Is there any 21-year old in the PL now playing with such maturity ? Please tell me if I am overlooking someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKze_FLY6ZM&t=55s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3C1CL1Usvc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=970GzxRlxd8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yuuB7_7pDI

Good development there.

However, I think he needs to work on his passes. From what I saw, it's pretty obvious he has issues delivering key passes.

It's either they're taking the wrong path or they're getting delivered at the wrong time. Indecision must be replaced with precision. A significant rise in his pass success is all he needs now.

Boy is now a hardworker though, great!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by souloho19(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Singapore1:

still in shaktar donetsk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Singapore1:

i just remembered he left but Dante was active and as a matter of fact he was in his best form then cheesy

Actually Dante was sent packing immediately after that disaster but Luiz continues to be a Chelsea starter till today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Actually Dante was sent packing immediately after that disaster but Luiz continues to be a Chelsea starter till today
Luiz was sold for 50m.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was he ever in Bayern? Yes. As a starter and star player? Yes.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
sinizia:

The blame goes solely to Hensben for lying publicly about those quotes not Barca fans. You don't lie so brazenly and not get called out on the Sports Section. Messi and Co have done more than what Hazard did on Wednesday night.

That said, Hazard was fantastic against Atletico. It's like he never left to recover from injury. Strong, slippery and amazing with the ball. Atletico had no solution to stop him. But my personal man of the match was Kante. At a point in the first-half I was asking myself, "where the hell is the guy's position?" He's literally everywhere on the pitch, from both wings, to AM, DM; chasing and hounding ATM players. This guy is a robot!!

If Conte leaves today, Kante to me
remains his best piece of business. What a workaholic!!

The day Raumdeuter chooses to have sense and say the truth like this is when Christ will probably come again.

Baba, learn from people like this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
airmark:

Get lost, like ancelotti.

I have very limited time to analyse stuffs today. The barca fans claimed neymar scored loads of goals, ask them how many? They will be saying 3 goals in 10 matches or so.

Point is, hazard's general performance, despite coming back from injury, gave chelsea the edge in the match. He created a lot of chances for morata and especially the miss by fabregas was supposed to be a game winner.

Neymar scoring goals against atm, doesn't mean he dominated them the way hazard did. We have seen players scoring goals in a match and still got criticised. If apari raumdeuter's whoscored, could name him the man of the match, despite not scoring, up barka rats can go and see paris and die, for neymar's goals.
Did you miss my post where I mentioned that Vicente Calderón was Neymar's favourite away stadium? Guess what, he has scored 6 goals there. His first official goal for Barcelona was in that Stadium, and the goal won us a trophy.

Oga, go and Watch Neymar's highlights against Atletico Madrid and stop masturbating on Hazard's performance. There is a reason Atletico Madrid fans hate Neymar so much, he always deals with them whenever they meet.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Was he ever in Bayern? Yes. As a starter and star player? Yes.

He was in Bayern when we saw he was rubbish and conceded 7 goals we sold him, You still have Luiz starting for you till today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

The day Ramdeuter chooses to have sense and say the truth like this is when Christ will probably come again.
Baba, learn from people like this.

Abeg what is there to learn? Is it that Hidden has improved on his 2 CL goals from open play in 5 seasons plus?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Luiz was sold for 50m.

And he is currently at Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP6M07mVxuE

Watch this and see Neymar destroy Atletico several times over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2017
homesteady:

Did you miss my post where I mentioned that Vicente Calderón was Neymar's favourite away stadium? Guess what, he has scored 6 goals there. His first official goal for Barcelona was in that Stadium, and the goal won us a trophy.

Oga, go and Watch Neymar's highlights against Atletico Madrid and stop masturbating on Hazard's performance. There is a reason Atletico Madrid fans hate Neymar so much, he always deals with them whenever they meet.

He scored 6 goals there, against which team? You know this is a lie, if you meant he scored 6 goals against atm away.

If you want to hail neymar, you are free, but don't do it with figures that can be checked and will expose you as an irresponsible poster.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Abeg what is there to learn? Is it that Hidden has improved on his 2 CL goals from open play in 5 seasons plus?

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:50am On Sep 30, 2017
airmark:

He scored 6 goals there, against which team? You know this is a lie, if you meant he scored 6 goals against atm away.

If you want to hail neymar, you are free, but don't do it with figures that can be checked and will expose you as an irresponsible poster.

Do you have sense at all? Who accuses someone of lying without getting the necessary information? grin grin

Even from the video that Dayo posted, I could count the 6 goals he scored in their Stadium! Is it that hard to believe? When we say Hazard and Neymar are not mates, you guys would be arguing like imbeciles.
Mind you, he did all of this while Atletico Madrid were still at that peak, not now that they are weak.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 1:38am On Sep 30, 2017
My issue is that 4 people liked the post without even checking. Neymar can be accused of many things but not being less than Hazard na.

Both players are good but Neymar is just more productive.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:49am On Sep 30, 2017
homesteady:

Do you have sense at all? Who accuses someone of lying without getting the necessary information? grin grin

Even from the video that Dayo posted, I could count the 6 goals he scored in their Stadium! Is it that hard to believe? When we say Hazard and Neymar are not mates, you guys would be arguing like imbeciles.
Mind you, he did all of this while Atletico Madrid were still at that peak, not now that they are weak.

Who certified you mentally fit to convince us that after counting the goals we should accept your figure? How are we sure you aint a cataract patient? I had wanted to ask you to back the 6 goals with $100, but i knew you wouldn't be able to.

If you are still doing strong head, you can enter the ring holding your wallet. Neymar never scored 6 goals on that turf. That's a recorded fact. In fact he never scored more than 6 goals against atm both home and away, in as many matches.

Below are neymar's goals against them:

15/16 : 1 goal away (laliga)

14/15 : 1 goal home (laliga), 2 goals away (copa)

13/14 : 1 goal home (ucl), 1 away (super cup)

Raumdeuter taught you well. Next time don't just drop figures anyhow to win argument, this is not 'up barka' thread (congregation of dolts). Some are ready to call your bluff here.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:53am On Sep 30, 2017
Eruditor:
My issue is that 4 people liked the post without even checking. Neymar can be accused of many things but not being less than Hazard na.

Both players are good but Neymar is just more productive.

Definitely, you must have checked. Can you now back it with $200, that neymar scored 6 goals at calderon, against atm?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 3:20am On Sep 30, 2017
airmark:

Who certified you mentally fit to convince us that after counting the goals we should accept your figure? How are we sure you aint a cataract patient? I had wanted to ask you to back the 6 goals with $100, but i knew you wouldn't be able to.

If you are still doing strong head, you can enter the ring holding your wallet. Neymar never scored 6 goals on that turf. That's a recorded fact. In fact he never scored more than 6 goals against atm both home and away, in as many matches.

Below are neymar's goals against them:

15/16 : 1 goal away (laliga)

14/15 : 1 goal home (laliga), 2 goals away (copa)

13/14 : 1 goal home (ucl), 1 away (super cup)

Raumdeuter taught you well. Next time don't just drop figures anyhow to win argument, this is not 'up barka' thread (congregation of dolts). Some are ready to call your bluff here.

You can blame the error on opta data. But does it change the fact that he has scored them 6 goals, which is double of what you thought he had? You were also dropping numbers to win an argument right?

Airmark you have a reputation on this board which cannot be easily erased. It is no secret that you are classified under the same group with Hensben, that's why Hensben could post that rubbish and you gleefully agreed to it hook, line and sinker.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RevFrEbuka(m), nihilistjnr, DammyOlu123(m), codeb(m), iamoyindamola(m), BlueMann and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.