Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,122 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10684415 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2017
Chelsea is going down today. Old man Conte is going to be raped. 4:0
Cityzen Army is coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Neymar1095:
[s]Chelsea is going down today. Old man Conte is going to be raped. 4:0

Cityzen Army is coming.[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2017
Neymar1095:
Chelsea is going down today. Old man Conte is going to be raped. 4:0

Cityzen Army is coming.
its too.early for ds nah......Just calm down mate......we at Chelsea are no cowards,,,,we are much better than we were last season.....Just relax and see wat Chelsea will do to citey today.....Alas d excuse will be "aguero didn't play,,dats Y Chelsea won" yeye citeey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2017
anal cavity of chelshit is gonna be gaped open tuday grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2017
macjireh:

its too.early for ds nah......Just calm down mate......we at Chelsea are no cowards,,,,we are much better than we were last season.....Just relax and see wat Chelsea will do to citey today.....Alas d excuse will be "aguero didn't play,,dats Y Chelsea won" yeye citeey
Pep will always find a way to neutralize Chelsea attack. I see another Liverpool trashing incoming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2017
Neymar1095:

Pep will always find a way to neutralize Chelsea attack. I see another Liverpool trashing incoming.
OK. ...pep will find another way but conte is a "mumu" he can't find another way......forget it.....conte is a beast wen it comes to tactics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2017
macjireh:

OK. ...pep will find another way but conte is a "mumu" he can't find another way......forget it.....conte is a beast wen it comes to tactics
Pep is a tactical Genius. Let's just watch and see. What am sure of is that we are winning Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Neymar1095:

Pep is a tactical Genius. Let's just watch and see. What am sure of is that we are winning Chelsea.
no prob Oga......go to d nearest betting shop and stake ur last cash on citey....den come here and upload d photo of ur ticket..... stop making mouth,,, put ur money where ur mouth is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Chelsea beating Athletico has give some the colly wobbles. Athletico generally concede possession to good sides and hit on the break, we're the opposite of that. Can't see us missing the chances this time with Jesus in the team and Sane/Sterling on fire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2017
why has pep suddenly become a tactical genius ds season..... Y could he not do it last season..... half trophy he could not win......agueros injury b4 a day like ds already shows DAT doom awaits citey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2017
as far as I'm concerned,,,,only aguero has personal beef wit Chelsea....he is one of d very few citey players dat have experience wit ur rivalry wit chelsea,,,,now he is injured.....a bunch of fresh legs in ur team will be much intimidated to meet Chelsea today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2017
homesteady:

You can blame the error on opta data. But does it change the fact that he has scored them 6 goals, which is double of what you thought he had? You were also dropping numbers to win an argument right?

Airmark you have a reputation on this board which cannot be easily erased. It is no secret that you are classified under the same group with Hensben, that's why Hensben could post that rubbish and you gleefully agreed to it hook, line and sinker.

I will blame it on your comprehension skills. Scoring in calderon is different from scoring against atm in Calderon. They were right, you were the one who fed us lies to paint neymar in rainbow colors against simeone boys.

If you have shame, you should have gone quietly. If I didn't correct you, you would continue telling everyone in your hood the same lie about 6 away goals.

As usual one mumu also supported you, thinking you were right. cheesy waiting for him to come and defend you now. cheesy

Neymar played more than 13 matches against ATM, for Barcelona, so, no biggie about scoring 6 with Messi and co. But your lie, don't try it next time.

Put hazard in Barcelona against ATM, with messi and co he would do more.

I can't wait to see Chelsea knocking your team out this season, with hazard turning your average defenders like amala.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Neymar1095:

Pep will always find a way to neutralize Chelsea attack.
I see another Liverpool trashing incoming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2017
Neymar1095:

ur pep as never won against Chelsea in an open play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmGee: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2017
Debroslink:

Messi has scored almost 25 goals against Atletico, Ronaldo scored a hattrick against Atletico in UCL last season, Neymar has loads of goals and assists the few times he met them.

Hazard has 1 assist in 3 games against Atletico, and he's the best player.

There's a reason those 3 are featuring in Balon d Or 2 times in 3 years and Hazard is not recognized.

Those wey sabi knows what's up
Allow them have their moment please. �

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Kamelot77:

lMAO open play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2017

The stupidity behind this statement is shocking.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Neymar1095:

Put hazard in Barcelona against ATM, with messi
and co he would do more.

The stupidity behind this statement is shocking.

It is for the "likes" bro.

People will do anything for it; change narratives, learn to use paragraphs even use non-existent words like "stuffs" for the "likes".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Kamelot77:
grin
Kamelot77:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Kamelot77:
There was also a period Chelsea had no champions league title.

Pep has more champions league than Chelsea by the way. Just saying

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2017
ever since we beat atm idiots have descended on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2017
I pray for Courtois today, that he will not concede goal, and I pray for Kante he will not yellow and I pray ref will not be the man of the match against us grin and I don leave the rest for God to handle

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2017
atheist5:
I swear..

It's painful...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Neymar1095:

There was also a period Chelsea had no champions league title.

Pep has more champions league than Chelsea by the way. Just saying
Ronaldo de Lima and Zlatan Ibrahimovic never won the UCL. By your logic, Daniel Sturridge, Jamal Blackman abd Florent Malouda are better players.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Unlimited22:

Ronaldo de Lima and Zlatan Ibrahimovic never won the UCL. By your logic, Daniel Sturridge, Jamal Blackman abd Florent Malouda are better players.
You are dull o. Did i compare two players in my post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Neymar1095:

You are dull o. Did i compare two players in my post.
Bright light,an extrapolation can be made about two related subjects based on premises of other subjects which share close relations with the aforementioned two subjects.
Let Pep defeat Chelsea in 90 minutes first or win the UCL without messi.
Apari

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2017
airmark:

I will blame it on your comprehension skills. Scoring in calderon is different from scoring against atm in Calderon. They were right, you were the one who fed us lies to paint neymar in rainbow colors against simeone boys.

If you have shame, you should have gone quietly. If I didn't correct you, you would continue telling everyone in your hood the same lie about 6 away goals.

As usual one mumu also supported you, thinking you were right. cheesy waiting for him to come and defend you now. cheesy

Neymar played more than 13 matches against ATM, for Barcelona, so, no biggie about scoring 6 with Messi and co. But your lie, don't try it next time.

I can't wait to see Chelsea knocking your team out this season, with hazard turning your average defenders like amala .
This is exactly why the haters will continue to descend on hazard.
The only contribution you want him to make in Chelsea knocking out his club is to turn his defenders like amala.
Because, you know.. fúck goals and assists. Just turn a couple of defenders like amala and the entire shekpe fanbse is in ecstasy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

My argument have always been consistent, maybe its your understanding of it that hasnt been
we should leave it to our peeps on this board to decide.

Guys click share if you believe that raumdeuter is always consistent with his argument. If otherwise, click "like"

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2017
atheist5:

The mofos were pained to the marrow. They started jacking up stats, to downplay the feat.

May be coefficient removal affected atm too, we need to ask raumdeuter. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2017

grin mehn there must be sugar attached to hazard's c*ck to warrant such statement, fanboys self.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2017
Unlimited22:

Bright light,am extrapolation can be made about two related subjects based on premises of other subjects which share close relations.
Let Pep defeat Chelsea in 90 minutes first or win the UCL without messi.
Apari
If u like talk this or talk that it won't change the fact that Pep has more champions league than Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Neymar1095:

If u like talk this or talk that it won't change the fact that Pep has more champions league than Chelsea.
Still doesn't change the fact that he hasn't beaten Chelsea in a 90 minute game or that Chelsea is the first team to beat him home and away in a league season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, liveLongNprospa(m), humblesteve(m), nateevs(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.