Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,973 members, 7,866,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10759991 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) (3778) ... (19446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:24am On Oct 01, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. That long ball comment still dey burst my brain. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Naso that îdiot hensbrain dey carry the post from here dey drop am for our thread.
You Still dey reference that goat spawn that somehow mutated into a human being?
That dude should have his/her/its brain donated to a reputable institute to study the science of being stup.id.
Ordinarily I would want to assume his/her/its brain is damaged from drug usage but that thing would be too stup1d to know how to administer them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:32am On Oct 01, 2017
Lana1:
Pls my guy find another excuse
Chelsea like everyone else played 7 matches in September. So dont even bring fixture schedule into this.

When Mourinho complained about the fixture pile up last season una dey laugh. When we told u guys u had it easy last season because of lack of European action, una dey laugh us.

Now, its only September and u and ur manager are looking for an easy way out blaming fixtures. Abeg, blame something else. smiley
You didn't need to bother to respond to that junk post. Leave trash for LAWMA.
The smart ones here are bringing their tactical view into post match analysis.
That one just wanted to be heard and seen.
And dudes actually liked that post.
Nice way to set him straight though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 2:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Lana1:
Hoooo..wow!

And here i was thinking Bakayoko could actually be an upgrade on "bag of beans" because of his workrate.
That discombobulated thing appearing as Matic's replacement with the first touch of a pick-pocket?
Dat one na bag of gworo.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 5:56am On Oct 01, 2017
hoopLA:

That discombobulated thing appearing as Matic's replacement with the first touch of a pick-pocket?
Dat one na bag of gworo.
maic was woeful for us but that uy not try at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 5:59am On Oct 01, 2017
Morata went off and it was almost like no one was subbed on for him. For the most part it felt like we were playing a man short. No support for Hazard up front. Pretty much everyone misplaced a pass today and the move totally broke down. 2 really tough games in a matter of 3 days. Result not too surprising. with luiz and dinkwater being available next match don conte should rotate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2017
this month will be amazing,we play smaller teams bar united,united plays big team,we get to see if man city can really hold up,we qualify for UCL round of 16,they are many teams to look forward to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2017
drinkwater,luiz should play in midfield,azpicuelta and alonso should be rested,fabregas shouldnt play against high pressing team but conte never learns.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 6:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Greatihex:
Sometimes I wonder if we all watch the same match. To think that some people were bad about rudiger today. The rudiger that frustrated sane today and even saved a goal.

I don't understand how hazard was hidden today.
Is there any ball that the young man got that he made a poor decision on? Is there a time he didn't look dangerous while attacking, despite being brought down on his way.

Man City had up to 68% possession and that is a midfield problem which can be explained by them having higher energy. Why can't we see this things like this and accept this result.
I will not judge any of our players for this lose, because they tried their best. Though, I would have loved a draw, but, the players tried and pep got his tactics right by using speed and energy to overrun our players.
I totally agree with u..trust petty chelsea fans to look for scapegoats.Same fans that were praising these same set of players on wednesday.smh!

We played athletico with all of our hearts on wednesday ffs...mancity had an extra day,albeit against a lesser opposition..which explains their energy level

This aint last season,when we were only involved in domestic competition..we have to consider the situation.

Hopefully morata returns..and we regroup after the break..we have some straightforward games ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2017
jhorjhor:
I totally agree with u..trust petty chelsea fans to look for scapegoats.Same fans that were praising these same set of players on wednesday.smh!

We played athletico with all of our hearts on wednesday ffs...mancity had an extra day,albeit against a lesser opposition..which explains their energy level

This aint last season,when we were only involved in domestic competition..we have to consider the situation.

Hopefully morata returns..and we regroup after the break..we have some straightforward games ahead.

i had a rethink,and i think we will be just fine,everyone looked gassed,the international break would be for conte to sort things out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2017
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2017
Fools saying Hazard conquered ligue1 are just
too dull i swear....
Hazard that only had one good season in ligue1
In 5yrs.

2007/2008....... 4 app 0 goals.

2008/2009........30apperance. 4 goals

2009/2010..........37 apperance. 5 goals

2010/2011..........38apperance. 7 goals

2011/2012...........38apperance. 20goals.

Any body that will repeat that nonsense again i
will bitch slap The modafucker.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2017
Neymar1095:
too dull i swear....
In 5yrs.

hey god which kind person be this one na,abeg we don hear
hazard is afraud
conte na fraud
chelsea self na fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2017
Neymar1095:
too dull i swear....
In 5yrs.

Jesus........Hazard Na really average player.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Melvyn11:

Jesus........Hazard Na really average player.
2012 hazard dey 21 years,that par nor get sense at all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2017
atheist5:
2012 hazard dey 21 years,that par nor get sense at all
It doesn't change anything. Those stats are average. Simple as that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Melvyn11:

How can say that with a straight face?
37,38 apps at 19/20. Scoring 5 and 7 goals respectively?
What stats would you consider above average from a 19/20-year old playing in top-flight league?

Banter is good but come on fellas.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Melvyn11:

simple as what,my guy win league there at the age of 21 scoring 20 league goals you dey yarn dust,those five years in france 17,18,19,20,21 you expected him to be a world beater?even at his best eden is not determine by his goals,the neymar idot just dey disturb nairaland,su4n should halt the registration of kids.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Hmm na wa o, make dis hazard matter die abeg, he is a fraud agreed. E don do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2017
Sabi boy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2017
atheist5:
simple as what,my guy win league there at the age of 21 scoring 20 league goals you dey yarn dust,those five years in france 17,18,19,20,21 you expected him to be a world beater?even at his best eden is not determine by his goals,the neymar idot just dey disturb nairaland,su4n should halt the registration of kids.
He is trying to correct the notion that Chelsea fans always say that Hazard destroyed ligue1. From what he posted he only had one good season the rest was Mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Odunharry:
Sabi boy
loud it bro till it gets to every corner of this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Melvyn11:

He is trying to correct the notion that Chelsea fans always say that Hazard destroyed ligue1. From what he posted he only had one good season the rest was Mediocre.
i never followed his career pre-chelsea,so i cant tell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2017
jhorjhor:

I wonder o. The truth must be told.

We played two tough away games in the last 7 days. Away at stoke and traveling to atm. & mancity didn't have to travel + an extra day. You really can't match two rigid tough teams in the space of three days, not even when u don't have extra legs to run around. Having watched the first half I know we would be lucky not to concede pass 1. Hazard & Morata were the only two fit sharpman from midfield.

This same team was flawless 4days ago and now it's like they lost the bit. Something is telling us we seeing much fatigue in the midfield and the team generally. Would've been better if we had 1/3 fresh legs.

A win at Madrid was enough for me not to get sad at the performance.

To even see Kante giving the ball out anyhow and not matching the pace in a 3man midfield should tell us something.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by trigar12(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2017
I am not angry we lost rather I am angry we were outplayed by man city. We were well beaten even if it was just 1-0.
Willian needs to leave this team, he is not contributing anything to the team, the dude can't even pass the ball well nowadays.
Batsuayi is not Chelsea's quality at all, a no no for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Melvyn11:
In the Premier League since 2015/16

Martial- 4332 minutes 18 goals 12 assists
Hazard- 5305 minutes 20 goals 8 assists

Martial over rashford any day any Time.

Am beginning to love Fellaini oooh.
Hmmm,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2017
trigar12:

Batsuayi is not Chelsea's quality at all, a no no for me
Hmmmn...

EvilMetahuman:
Batshuayi
5goals in 7 games for chelsea

The perfect back up striker.

Ibime:

And the perfect personality for a backup as well. A backup striker must be jovial in nature, not getting depressed after a 15 minute appearance doesn't work for him. I have seen Batsuayi clowning himself on twitter after poor subsitute performances including the og against Spurs. He doesn't beat himself up at all, which is what you need from a backup.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2017
Lana1:
Hmmmn...

grin grin grin grin grin everyman with his opinion,you are one of the worst troll in this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2017
chrisley024:
Very unlikely especially with that nollywood defence and no Aguero
I told u.. What we saw ws complete Dominance.
Christensen was solid for Shekpe yesterday, Willian, oh Lord.(Headless running). Couldn't believe when I saw him take the ball back to his own player instead of him attacking at City goal.

Long may Shekpe woes continue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2017
So many pathetic excuses? Not enough quality assessments! Smfh....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2017
funlord:

So many pathetic excuses? Not enough quality assessments! Smfh....
idiots don hijack agberos thread grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2017
Odunharry:

I told u.. What we saw ws complete Dominance.
Christensen was solid for Shekpe yesterday, Willian, oh Lord.(Headless running). Couldn't believe when I saw him take the ball back to his own player instead of him attacking at City goal.

Long may Shekpe woes continue
Mehn, the pressing was too much. They were depending on getting goal via counter/error/set pieces like vs Spurs. I gave up when I saw Willian for Morata.

The best thing is to try and bypass that City midfield cos the defence always present opportunities.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2017
PietroRico:
idiots don hijack agberos thread grin

I just tire.....just take a look at these stats and see why better people just log out no even try to defend the pathetic performance:

1: 1st half: they had 1 shot on target?

2: 2nd half: 1 shot on target?

3: overall possession: 38%? (at home fa)

4: total shots faced from city: 17?

Conte verdict: "compliments to man city..i made a tactical decision and it didn't pay off?"

Sometimes it's better to just shut up and sip your L soup in peace! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) (3778) ... (19446) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Katcall, amodu(m), onyeomaonyeoma(m), fyinka47(m), Yustash001(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), Bluelines69, PendragonVII, popizaino(m), AIT1(m), Shegzdave and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.