Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,391 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729338 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3775) (3776) (3777) (3778) (3779) (3780) (3781) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
CapitalCee:

Cc:Rumdeuter

Hidden Hazard na player wey dey form activity for field but when you check what he does you cant see anything. Thats why Hazard fans always tell us not to look at his stats because he is woeful

2 CL goals from open play when Asensio don get 3 goals already

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hidden Hazard na player wey dey form activity for field but when you check what he does you cant see anything. Thats why Hazard fans always tell us not to look at his stats because he is woeful

hahahahahhaha
baba u no go kill pesin sha

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

Dem many like that o....I hear say iniedo dey inside too tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Isco two goals today

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
diggz:

Are you talking about MOTM in a world cup, CL and Euro final

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
diggz:

enuch iniedo cheesy Ibime's best player ever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
The British media would force Conte out if the bridge earlier than anticipated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
i just realized something this night.

Now i can proudly boost that Neymar lead barca

to champions league Glory in 2015 alone.

King Neymar scored 7goals in the knock out stages alone that season.

Messi scored just 2goals in the knock out stage.
I must educate The unprivileged.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
If we all collectively join hands to ignore this idiot, he'll definitely go away. But i still expect some people to dey do strong-head dey follow am argue.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lana1:
If we all collectively join hands to ignore this idiot, he'll definitely go away. But i still expect some people to dey do strong-head dey follow am argue.
the boy na something else but let me go spiritual to back those who always give response to his post:-

(1) Proverb 26:4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

(2) Proverb 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
jhorjhor:
Come..Is It ur pathetic performance??...or why are you crying more than the bereaved

jhorjhor:
You guys should be more concerned about the dablord's current state... instead of crying over who chelsea won

#peace

This is one of your weeping gems from the man u thread isn't it? We really need to find the factory that manufactures you people....and just close it down once and for all!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lana1:

Shey u don see person wey pass you abi?

Abeg, leave the guy to keep trolling, there's actually a little difference between the both of you.

We don accept una like that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shots fired
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Abeg, leave the guy to keep trolling, there's actually a little difference between the both of you.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Chai, i cant find a perfect gif to describe this scenario. Using one stone to kill two stupid birds cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Broda Femi iss like ur sense has disappeared the same way Hazard disappeared on Saturday because right now, is like there's actually very little difference between u and the fool Solomon was talking about in Proverbs 18:2

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:11am On Oct 02, 2017
I don't think we can repeat this, after September ending defeat last year we went on to win 13 games a row.

The diamond was the 3-4-3 system which looks well exposed now. The agony was worst this time last year.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:15am On Oct 02, 2017
airmark:

Chai, i cant find a perfect gif to describe this scenario. Using one stone to kill two stupid birds cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no kuku insult lana1, I know that he won't agree, he'll still be forming strong head when it's obvious for all to see that they are both birds of a feather.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2017
Thecassanova:
I don't think we can repeat this, after September ending defeat last year we went on to win 13 games a row.

The diamond was the 3-4-3 system which looks well exposed now. The agony was worst this time last year.

History might repeat itself, let's watch and see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:19am On Oct 02, 2017
Lana1:
Broda Femi iss like ur sense has disappeared the same way Hazard disappeared on Saturday because right now, is like there's actually very little difference between u and the fool Solomon was talking about in Proverbs 18:2

I might be wrong. Do well to show me how you have acted any differently from that boy. He's been trolling since yesterday, same as you.

He's been posting gifs, quotes and all, same as you too.

No forget say I still talk say ur own still different from hin own just a little. Na almost the same.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:26am On Oct 02, 2017
Willian?

Gosh. If anyone of these UK based guys can provide me with VISA, money and a Gun with a bullet, and show me Willian's house, I will kill Willian. angry

If I am with Trump, Buhari, and Willian, and I have one bullet in the trigger, I swear on my dead great grand father's grave in Ogbomosho, I will kill Willian.

How can you hit a one man wall? A one man wall o.

Airmark, please give me the gif of that freekick please.

Argh, I have seen low, I have never seen this kind of low. If this is what is keeping Musonda from the bench or from having game time, I am so disappointed in Conte.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:41am On Oct 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I might be wrong. Do well to show me how you have acted any differently from that boy. He's been trolling since yesterday, same as you.

He's been posting gifs, quotes and all, same as you too.

No forget say I still talk say ur own still different from hin own just a little. Na almost the same.
Lmao u're a fûcking îdiot but i no fit blame u coz everyone here know say u no get sense. And u'll probably never make any sense on this forum until u get ur brain out of recession. The only thing u sabi na to dey shout Hazard from pillar to post.

Bros shift ur market go another side if na cheap likes and shares u dey find u don miss road.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2017
funlord:

This is one of your weeping gems from the man u thread isn't it? We really need to find the factory that manufactures you people....and just close it down once and for all!
You guys are just so obsessed with chelsea.

Mind sharing wat led to that quote..U guys won basel and we won qarabag buh instead of u to focus on ur teams victory..u guys were more concerned about the quality of opposition chelsea faced

I dont need to drag issues with u...someone has to be the bigger man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 6:10am On Oct 02, 2017
When Chelsea win,they'll talk about it nonstop on their thread.

When we lose,they'll mobilize themselves here and start masturbating.

Such obsession!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:35am On Oct 02, 2017
jhorjhor:

Such obsession!
As in ehn. Manure fan are the worse football fan I have ever come across.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by trigar12(m): 6:44am On Oct 02, 2017
Bimffo:
Willian?

Gosh. If anyone of these UK based guys can provide me with VISA, money and a Gun with a bullet, and show me Willian's house, I will kill Willian. angry

If I am with Trump, Buhari, and Willian, and I have one bullet in the trigger, I swear on my dead great grand father's grave in Ogbomosho, I will kill Willian.

How can you hit a one man wall? A one man wall o.

Airmark, please give me the gif of that freekick please.

Argh, I have seen low, I have never seen this kind of low. If this is what is keeping Musonda from the bench or from having game time, I am so disappointed in Conte.

My brother, that guy is horrible. He can't pass, he can't move the ball without losing it. He can't do anything, we sure don't need him again. Even Loftus cheek will do better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2017
jhorjhor:

Such obsession!

undecided

Bro.... you are mixing things up. You are kinda confused some United Fans are wailing and willing their Club could play attacking footie like the Sky Blues?! LOL!

United Fans are simply referring to Man City not Chelsea. Kindly provide any Evidence to back up your Allegation, coz we actually do not see Chelsea as a Threat, rather Man City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2017
hensben:
As in ehn. Manure fan are the worse football fan I have ever come across.

undecided

Yeah!

United Fans are worse because they are helping you to reset your Brain?! You need to upgrade the way you contribute to Discourse on football Matters honestly.

You really need to improve and stop posting simply to be noticed. You are a Willian to the Chelsea Thread to say the Truth.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10d0ve(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2017
You really need to improve and stop posting simply to be noticed. You are a Willian to the Chelsea Thread to say the Truth. [/quote] Oh Lord!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2017
Lana1:
Lmao u're a fûcking îdiot but i no fit blame u coz everyone here know say u no get sense. And u'll probably never make any sense on this forum until u get ur brain out of recession. The only thing u sabi na to dey shout Hazard from pillar to post.

Bros shift ur market go another side if na cheap likes and shares u dey find u don miss road.

At bolded, you don get me for mind b4 abi wetin? I tot we were cool, did you really need to say all these? U, afrodoc2, Sinizia shout my name, I no vex or reply, I just dey here dey smile. Na you dey troll endlessly, I no vex. Na you kon still dey vex dey throw punches like this.

Man utd fans sha. Smh

Wetin we no go see for this thread. You haven't acted any differently from that guy, infact, with all these insults you've just thrown at me. U don spoil everything grin cheesy cheesy grin

Oasis007, eph12, larride, Make una kon carry una brother o, I really no understand wetin trigger ds kind insults. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

At bolded, you don get me for mind b4 abi wetin? I tot we were cool, did you really need to say all these? U, afrodoc2, Sinizia shout my name, I no vex or reply, I just dey here dey smile. Na you dey troll endlessly, I no vex. Na you kon still dey vex dey throw punches like this.

Man utd fans sha. Smh

Wetin we no go see for this thread. You haven't acted any differently from that guy, infact, with all these insults you just thrown at me. U don spoil everything grin cheesy cheesy grin

Oasis007, eph12, larride, Make una kon carry una brother o, I really no understand wetin trigger ds kind insult. cheesy

grin

But you saw it coming nah..... coz you didn't just compare him to that Dotard for friendly sake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3775) (3776) (3777) (3778) (3779) (3780) (3781) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: User09 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.