Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730208 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3777) (3778) (3779) (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2017
I am happy the way the blue brothers are going about their business ignoring irrelevant opinions that doesn't contribute to our plans this season.. If it continue like this we will stop seeing and reading from trolls. Bravo to you all..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2017
larride:
This might be interesting. Lemme go and buy pop corn.

Diggz, Chelseafan1 make una come see something oooo

Lol, we don surrender. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2017
lordfalcao:
I am happy the way the blue brothers are going about their business ignoring irrelevant opinions that doesn't contribute to our plans this season.. If it continue like this we will stop seeing and reading from trolls. Bravo to you all..

You don't really know that guy, this is just the beginning! Wait till he starts analysing PSG or Man City games here. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Haaaaa!!!! Airmark, If person fit talk ds kind thing about Messi, tell me why we should be angry say dem drag Hazard wey get 5 goals anyhow. grin

cheesy cheesy

Abi now. Dayo's recruits everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
larride:
This might be interesting. Lemme go and buy pop corn.

Diggz, Chels..eafan1 make una come see something oooo

Wrong address.... that should be for the barkadots grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
homesteady:

You don't really know that guy, this is just the beginning! Wait till he starts analysing PSG or Man City games here. grin
those scummies way get loud mouth sef...they humble grin
The guy na werey cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Neymar1095:
So Messi has 16 knock out stage goals in more
than 10years

While king Neymar is having 11 knock out stage
goals in just 4 yrs.

Messi might actually be a champions league
fraud.
So out of Messi 90 Something champions league goals only 16 is in the knock out phase.

This ia getting interesting. Barca fans wont like this.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
diggz:

Wrong address.... that should be for the barkadots grin
Am still waiting for any barca fan to prove that Guy theory wrong.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Messi has over 35 goals in knock out stages of champions league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Melvyn11:

Am still waiting for any barca fan to prove that Guy theory wrong.
Nna no be only Barca fans ooooo ....dis guy na pain in the ass to dem Chelsea,Man utd fans his trolling no get part 2

Neymar1095 na real werey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
The Vegas shooter was found with multiple rifles.

Multiple rifles ffs.

He was shooting guns that were able to hit targets from his room on the 35th fücking floor.

Why the hell are civilians able to buy guns that are clearly only for army or police use?

Dayo another day another bloodbath for you people. When are you going to do the right thing and ban these sticks?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 10d0ve(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
afrodoc2:
Messi has over 35 goals in knock out stages of champions league.
Thank goodness some people still verify false stats.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LongD(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Neymar1095:
So Messi has 16 knock out stage goals in more
than 10years

While king Neymar is having 11 knock out stage
goals in just 4 yrs.

Messi might actually be a champions league
fraud.
Messi has 37 bro, where did you get ur nonsense stats from

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nihilist:

Multiple rifles ffs.

He was shooting guns that were able to hit targets from his room on the 35th fücking floor.

Why the hell are civilians able to buy guns that are clearly only for army or police use?

Dayo another day another bloodbath for you people. When are you going to do the right thing and ban these sticks?
I thought Trump approved the gun policy too, civilians holding such fun is bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nihilist:
Multiple rifles ffs.

More mental checks for gun buyers. And ban on assault military type rifles should be looked into
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nihilist:

Multiple rifles ffs.

Saw this on BBC, I guess it's not hard to see why this stuff will keep happening..

Nevada has some of the least stringent gun laws in the United States.
People are allowed to carry weapons and do not have to register themselves as a gun-owner.
Background checks are done when people buy guns, but they are also allowed to sell them privately.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

More mental checks for gun buyers. And ban on assault military type rifles should be looked into

A well-sound gun buyer can decide to go haywire sometime in the future and carry out this madness.

Sometimes, innocent people who no-one believe can go hurt a fly can change and hurt people real bad.

I believe there's an evil side to most humans, anything, least of things can trigger it and unleash the animals in the person.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Haaaaa!!!! A..irmark, If person fit talk ds kind thing about Messi, tell me why we should be angry say dem drag Hazard wey get 5 goals anyhow. grin

grin

Are you feeling the Heat?! Just imagine you are being compared to the Twit, how are you gonna feel Bro?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
sinizia:

A well-sound gun buyer can decide to go haywire sometime in the future and carry out this madness.

Sometimes, innocent people who no-one believe can go hurt a fly can change and hurt people real bad.

I believe there's an evil side to most humans, anything, least of things can trigger it and unleash the animals in the person.
exactly
Imagine me having fun and seeing some shitty posts here, I will just vex shoot person cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
shocked I Just saw this on reddit.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
sinizia:

This is true, We cannot totally eliminate human who go haywire, And to someone that goes haywire there is really nothing you can do to him.
A very sane guy can go haywire buy a gas cylinder attach some explosives to it and attack a concert. Someone can get a vehicle and run over people like they did in Spain recently
I think the bible said somewhere, evil will never leave the earth. Its one of the things we have to live with
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
sinizia:

Saw this on BBC, I guess it's not hard to see why this stuff will keep happening..

There's always a hole in every law to be exploited. The law needs to be reviewed.

raumdeuter:

This is true, We cannot totally eliminate human who go haywire, And to someone that goes haywire there is really nothing you can do to him.
A very sane guy can go haywire buy a gas cylinder attach some explosives to it and attack a concert. Someone can get a vehicle and run over people like they did in Spain recently
I think the bible said somewhere, evil will never leave the earth. Its one of the things we have to live with

Devil quoting bible, as expected, no chapter, no verse. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Gun control will limit this. The incidence of this particular kind of violence is disproportionately high in the U.S.

First you need to carry out proper and detailed checks before being able to get a gun permit or buy a gun.

Second why are private citizens allowed to buy ASSAULT WEAPONS that fire with such accuracy and speed? Just by the name assault you know they are not meant for self defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
If this guy had a knife or a pistol he won't have been able to kill as many people as he did.

Where i live most times patapata na punch or knife if person vex. Even Mike Tyson no fit punch 50 people to death in an hour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
So no one is going to ask how a 64 year old grandpa was able to get 10 high caliber rifles on to the 32nd floor of such a classy hotel filled with all sorts of metal detectors and security? Na to begin quote bible dey ask "oh why is man so evil?"

No shaking!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Are you feeling the Heat?! Just imagine you are being compared to the Twit, how are you gonna feel Bro?!

They were both trolling endlessly. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
sod09:
exactly
Imagine me having fun and seeing some shitty posts here, I will just vex shoot person cool

You don kolo. Lol.

raumdeuter:

True. There's no way to curtail this sad trend from happening totally as one idiøt can even carry it out for the fun of it or for fame, but strict gun control law will go a long way in limiting the madness.
airmark:

There's always a hole in every law to be exploited. The law needs to be reviewed.

Devil quoting bible, as expected, no chapter, no verse. cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
airmark:

Devil quoting bible, as expected, no chapter, no verse.
cheesy

Fvck you airmark! cheesy cheesy

@ Raumdeuter

We can spend time deliberating on different ways sadistic individuals can choose to carry out the act of terrorism but the truth is,domestic killings with the help of guns have been topping the chat for a long time now and something drastic needs to be done to stop it. If it means banning it entirely to get the killings down so be it.

A gun gives a strange and an instant power to any and every normal individual holding it,thr kind of power like no other thing I have ever witnessed. Not even a man behind a car wheels or with cooking gas...can feel that instant power or adrenaline a gun gives.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
funlord:

So no one is going to ask how a 64 year old grandpa was able to get 10 high caliber rifles on to the 32nd floor of such a classy hotel filled with all sorts of metal detectors and security? Na to begin quote bible dey ask "oh why is man so evil?"

No shaking!

Omo na true o. I've never seen the saga from this POV. It looks very suspicious. Someone on the inside, maybe the security man may have helped the båstard out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
diggz:

Without the quadruple fighting gang of Aîrmark, Raůmdeuter, Ä40 and Pătaki on this section, this section would've been very dry. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
sinizia:

Without the quadruple fighting gang of Aîrmark, Raůmdeuter, Ä40 and Pătaki on this section, this section would've been very dry. grin grin

Lol... airmark na craze man sha! How can someone be on a particular persons case like ekpan fly cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
diggz:

@ Rumdeuter

We can spend time deliberating on different ways sadistic individuals can choose to carry out the act of terrorism but the truth is,domestic killings with the help of guns have been topping the chat for a long time now and something drastic needs to be done to stop it. If it means banning it entirely to get the killings down so be it.

A gun gives a strange and an instant power to any and every normal individual holding it,thr kind of power like no other thing I have ever witnessed. Not even a man behind a car wheels or with cooking gas...can feel that instant power or adrenaline a gun gives.

I dont support a total ban on all type of guns, Several people have guns and they dont use it to harm people, I can agree that the type of guns sold should be limited. and those with high number of rounds should be banned

But In America, where you have a country like Mexico ruled by gangs next to you, guns will always be smuggled in. Chicago has strict gun control laws yet its a bloodbath there almost every weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (3777) (3778) (3779) (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, kingBolton and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.