Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511933 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
ritchboy: That's the price you pay for not having (m)any established home-grown players in the first team and stockpiling AMs. tongue

Did you mean club trained? Cos last time I checked, Lamps, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Bertrand, Blackman are all home grown.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
nateevs:

Did you mean club trained? Cos last time I checked, Lamps, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Bertrand, Blackman are all home grown.

I think you know what I meant... Anyone who's played Football Manager has an idea of the players that qualify for the "b-list" in CL registration, you want me to explain the rules to you? cheesy

But hey, if you feel like listing all your English, Scottish, Jamaican, Vietnamese or Djiboutian players, don't let me stop you grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:18am On Sep 05, 2013
ritchboy:

I think you know what I meant... Anyone who's played Football Manager has an idea of the players that qualify for the "b-list" in CL registration, you want me to explain the rules to you? cheesy

But hey, if you feel like listing all your English, Scottish, Jamaican, Vietnamese or Djiboutian players, don't let me stop you grin grin

Bros don't blame me for not reading your mind when you clearly stated "home-grown". grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 1:33am On Sep 05, 2013
i dislike oscar and schurle with passion undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 1:34am On Sep 05, 2013
@ oscar

He is 21 but still learning and make people hoping and expecting, but great players already matured at that age like Rooney. I simply don't see Oscar can make any progress to greatness, time will tell he is nothing but just an ordinary if not a lousy player

I'm a big Chelsea fan but I think it is obvious that Oscar don't have the right stuff to fit Chelsea, it's a bad buy for Chelsea. He is weak, not creative, bad timing, bad defensive or finishing, not hardworking, or overall, not someone you would hope for like many great Chelsea players, Chelsea need to get rid of him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 1:39am On Sep 05, 2013
well im of the Opinion that

Torres,schurlee, Van ginkel, essien, azicupuelpta and oscar would be loaned off next season or come January

these dudes aint good enuf for chelsea FC

And i see willian chasing oscar off the pitch in no distant future

and pardon my spellings, just had some liquor cheesy

But the truth still needs to be told

oscar is an average midfielder - mikel @ 21 is/was better than oscar at the moment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 05, 2013
190-the-clown:
@ oscar

He is 21 but still learning and make people hoping and expecting, but great players already matured at that age like Rooney. I simply don't see Oscar can make any progress to greatness, time will tell he is nothing but just an ordinary if not a lousy player

I'm a big Chelsea fan but I think it is obvious that Oscar don't have the right stuff to fit Chelsea, it's a bad buy for Chelsea. He is weak, not creative, bad timing, bad defensive or finishing, not hardworking, or overall, not someone you would hope for like many great Chelsea players, Chelsea need to get rid of him

Lol. That goal he missed against Bayern still dey pain you. I understand, e dey pain me too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2013
J12:

Lol. That goal he missed against Bayern still dey pain you. I understand, e dey pain me too.

Are you taking @190 serious?? He comfoirmed it that he is on Liquor..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2013
^^^lol,na tru.But one tin i can agree with him is that mikel @21 had matured than osca.Mikel is not a smal player o,the likes of belleti,ballack,deco,matic,meirelles name them,had come and gone but he is stil thr,weda anybody likes it or not,mikel benched essein and also sent him out on loan,now he has almost bannished him 4rm d squad.I cut cap 4 am.Fans wil say mikel dnt score goals and he is too dull,but the coaches knows better.He has received praises 4rm world class coaches like scolari,hiddink,anceloti and rdm but yet fans wil stil hate.Now 4 mourinho to choose mikel ahead of essein,u know its not a small tin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2013
190-the-clown:
well im of the Opinion that

Torres,schurlee, Van ginkel, essien, azicupuelpta and oscar would be loaned off next season or come January

these dudes aint good enuf for chelsea FC

And i see willian chasing oscar off the pitch in no distant future

and pardon my spellings, just had some liquor cheesy

But the truth still needs to be told

oscar is an average midfielder - mikel @ 21 is/was better than oscar at the moment
i can 4give tores,osca and shurrle but to me i stil dnt think van ginkel is fit for a club like chelsea.I would not b surprised if mourinho sends him out on loan later on.Mourinho should try a 4-3-3 formation and atleast bench lampard 4 once,let osca come in his place among one of d 3 midfielders,you wil get to njoy osca.Lampard dey spoil our game sumtimes,lampard is sum1 dat should be coming in(2nd half).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2013
Like seriously u still a Phat-clown embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
oscar undecided undecided

Not my type of player
hes not a game changer i'd go with willian
watch oscar warm the bench soon guys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bimfo:

Are you taking @190 serious?? He comfoirmed it that he is on Liquor..

coming from someone who isnt undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

coming from someone who isnt undecided

grin that was a Typo, Clown!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
The son of the Special One signs for Fulham cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chelsea have submitted their 25 man squad to the Premier League. Each squad may contains no more than 17 players who do not fulfil the Home Grown Player criteria. The rest of the squad must be Home Grown.

A Home Grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21).

U21 players are eligible over and above the limit of 25 players per squad. Changes to the squad list can only be made during the transfer window, which opens again on 1 January 2014.

25 squad players (Home Grown)

Cech, Petr (No)
Schurrle, Andre (No)
Luiz Moreira Marinho, David (No)
Schwarzer, Mark (No)
De Bruyne, Kevin (No)
Mata Garcia, Juan Manuel (No)
Ivanovic, Branislav (No)
Azpilicueta Tanco, Cesar (No)
Santos Do Nascimento, Ramires (No)
Dos Santos Emboaba Junior, Oscar (No)
Mikel, John Obi (No)
Torres Sanz, Fernando Jose (No)
Ba, Demba (No)
Hazard, Eden (No)
Essien, Michael (No)
Borges Da Silva, Willian (No)
Eto’o Fils, Samuel (No)
Terry, John George (Yes)
Cole, Ashley (Yes)
Lampard, Frank James (Yes)
Cahill, Gary James (Yes)
Bertrand, Ryan (Yes)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
El Guapo: Chelsea have submitted their 25 man squad to the Premier League. Each squad may contains no more than 17 players who do not fulfil the Home Grown Player criteria. The rest of the squad must be Home Grown.

A Home Grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21).

U21 players are eligible over and above the limit of 25 players per squad. Changes to the squad list can only be made during the transfer window, which opens again on 1 January 2014.

Cech, Petr (No)
Schurrle, Andre (No)
Schwarzer, Mark (No)
De Bruyne, Kevin (No)
Ivanovic, Branislav (No)
Mikel, John Obi (No)
Ba, Demba (No)
Hazard, Eden (No)
Essien, Michael (No)
Eto’o Fils, Samuel (No)
Terry, John George (Yes)
Cole, Ashley (Yes)
Cahill, Gary James (Yes)
Bertrand, Ryan (Yes)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
El Guapo: Chelsea have submitted their 25 man squad to the Premier League. Each squad may contains no more than 17 players who do not fulfil the Home Grown Player criteria. The rest of the squad must be Home Grown.

Cech, Petr (No)
Schurrle, Andre (No)
Schwarzer, Mark (No)
De Bruyne, Kevin (No)
Ivanovic, Branislav (No)
Mikel, John Obi (No)
Ba, Demba (No)
Hazard, Eden (No)
Essien, Michael (No)
Eto’o Fils, Samuel (No)
Terry, John George (Yes)
Cole, Ashley (Yes)
Cahill, Gary James (Yes)
Bertrand, Ryan (Yes)

Am sorry, but if that is the Definition of a Home grown player, I think at Least CECH And Mikel should be Home grown..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bimfo:

Am sorry, but if that is the Definition of a Home grown player, I think at Least CECH And Mikel should be Home grown..

Research and stop talking sme sme on here lol. . . U nor play football manager before? if not type epl home grown for google
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
lalaboi:

Research and stop talking sme sme on here lol. . . U nor play football manager before? if not type epl home grown for google

Okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bimfo:

Did u miss the part that read ''Prior to 21yrs old?''
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
e get "ewo" for eye na why
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by captaincaleb(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
My boss of bosses in da....................... pls which club did chelsea buy goalkeeper peter cech from Urgent pls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
captain caleb: My boss of bosses in da....................... pls which club did chelsea buy goalkeeper peter cech from Urgent pls

Rennes (France)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by captaincaleb(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
CFCfan:

Rennes (France)
comfirm thanks alot boss you av settle any dispute over here..........pls here is another argument...........in 18 october 2007 fa cup final which club did chelsea beat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
captain caleb: comfirm thanks alot boss you av settle any dispute over here..........pls here is another argument...........in 18 october 2007 fa cup final which club did chelsea beat

The FA cup final is always in May. Chelsea beat Man Utd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 12:12am On Sep 06, 2013
190-the-clown:
@ oscar

Nna, quit hating, Jose has 2 untouchables and Oscar is one of them. Is there anything you know that Jose doesnt know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 2:18am On Sep 06, 2013
Untouchables?? After just 3-4 games grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 06, 2013
mithel: Untouchables?? After just 3-4 games grin grin

Yes, And he has been involved in all that matches..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by captaincaleb(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2013
CFCfan:

The FA cup final is always in May. Chelsea beat Man Utd.
wow thanks alots boss u have settle that again thumb up.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2013
Bertrand Traore turns 18 today and is officially eligible to sign a contract. I awaiting news of a contract for him followed by news of work permit.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2013
^^keeping tabs on the ones for the future eh? grin

Was watching NatChalobah last night. He was pretty solid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.