Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10522957 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3791) (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) ... (19161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2017
Nihilist:

You should learn to format your posts better. I now understand what you were trying to say.

Hazard at 21 has won French League, French Cup, and was voted the best player in france in 3 consecutive seasons .

Martial should compare himself with Mutiu Adepoju or Matthew Etherington...
You can prove this abi? No be only 3 consecutive seasons angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2017
lalaboi:

When we won against Athleti did you see me join in on the we will win Champions league or we are now world beaters campaign?

I am cautious with my support and expectations.I know very well what to expect from this team this season and its nothing similar to last season.

Conte already preached humility after the Athleti game and i thought to myself, if only Chelsea NL fans would see things in the same light.

Days like this happen, Conte was cornered tactically, he had nothing new up his sleeves, Pep on the other hand had mesmerized our coach with the fluidity of his set up and we had nothing to counter that. So yes, City are clear winners and it would take only luck to beat them today, they were that good. Anything can still happen when they get their first Bleep and we dey wait that time.

Nothing much to say, hope Alvaro is not out for much long. International break will shave 2 weeks off return date.
You're the most sincere Chelsea fan I have met on this thread so far.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ricardo Carvalho sentenced to 7 months in prison

How easy is it to evade tax in Spain? All these tax fraud cases are getting too much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
.... Drinkwater back !

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
dopeJemi:
Chelseafan1

Sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Sir
never mind, wanted you to help me do something, but I have done it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hello boys
do u mind seeing some boobs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
the way gays are trooping here...diggz your ass aint save grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
hoopLA:

. . ."Clutch gene" . . .

grin

I saw what you did there.

Hahaha. It was subconscious mate.
Truly I have watched Skip for years but I usually oppose his eccentric views. Right now Shannon Sharpe is the man, mixing honesty with humor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
[s]
Donaldduke2019:
Hello boys

do u mind seeing some boobs
[/s]

Donaldduke2019:

happy belated birthday.....from Victornezzar

am on ban

When will all this stupidity end? Na wa for this una thread.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
funlord:

When will all this stupidity end? Na was for this una thread.....
baba na joke I dey ooo....I just wan troll small
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
sod09:
the way gays are trooping here...diggz your ass aint save grin grin grin
baba I reject 2 be 1 ahbeg...d thread just dull 2day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mscheeeew...... angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

baba I reject 2 be 1 ahbeg...d thread just dull 2day
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
cheesy
sod09:
grin grin grin grin
Two idiots don already send pms grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
cheesy
Two idiots don already send pms grin
chai....sex starved mumu full nairaland ehn
nawa ooo grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lady gaga can quit her job at the post office she's still a male lady(mail lady)-Eminem
It's in you guyirls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

Hahaha. It was subconscious mate.
Truly I have watched Skip for years but I usually oppose his eccentric views. Right now Shannon Sharpe is the man, mixing honesty with humor.

Clutch Gene.

It was from him (Skip) that I understood what that phrase was about.

And funnily enough, that was the one thing he seemed to be correct about in all frankness without looking/sounding like a hater.

It was about LeBron James' inability to step up when the situation demanded. He's been saying it all the way back from his First Take days with Steven A. Smith, but I only got to realize he had been speaking the truth in game three of this year's NBA finals.

Aside from that, Skip is just a smug irritant.

I don't like Shannon, because he comes across as an apologist, even though he's quite hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
hoopLA:

Clutch Gene.

It was from him (Skip) that I understood what that phrase was about.

And funnily enough, that was the one thing he seemed to be correct about in all frankness without looking/sounding like a hater.

It was about LeBron James' inability to step up when the situation demanded. He's been saying it all the way back from his First Take days with Steven A. Smith, but I only got to realize he had been speaking the truth in game three of this year's NBA finals.

Aside from that, Skip is just a smug irritant.

I don't like Shannon, because he comes across as an apologist, even though he's quite hilarious.

Yeah he can be hilarious. Apologist for what though?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
eph12:

You can prove this abi? No be only 3 consecutive seasons angry

It's actually 4 consecutive seasons.

Best young player in 2, Best overall player in 2...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nihilist:

Lol U mean business today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

Yeah he can be hilarious. Apologist for what though?
LeBron.
Cleveland Cavaliers
Those two can't do anything wrong by him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nihilist:

LOL! I don't want to see you complain about Dayo here again o. How best young player take relate with best player in the league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
eph12:

LOL! I don't want to see you complain about Dayo here again o. How best young player take relate with best player in the league?

You no see best for there?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
By now, Andreas Christensen would have been called the next Alessandro Nesta, Tony Adams, Fabio Cannavaro and Carles Puyol all at once if he was English.
English media and over hype shaa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Unlimited22:
By now, Andreas Christensen would have been called the next Alessandro Nesta, Tony Adams, Fabio Cannavaro and Carles Puyol all at once if he was English.
English media and over hype shaa.
If he was that Good he wouldn't be a bench warmer at Chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Neymar1095:

If he was that Good he wouldn't be a bench warmer at Chelsea.
As usual,this one has played his penalty to throw-in.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Unlimited22:

As usual,this one has played his penalty to throw-in.
Mtcheew where this one brain enter. He is not Good enough and a bench warmer so no one gives a fuckkkk .Take your L in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
hoopLA:

LeBron.
Cleveland Cavaliers
Those two can't do anything wrong by him.

Yeah I have noticed that but I am guessing it is a program gimmick.
It is likely in order to place him in opposition to Skip who is notorious for saying Lebron turned from the chosen one to the frozen one in the NBA finals against the Mavs.
Same way Skip is a Brady apologist and Shannon tries to knock Brady all the time.
Their positions might be authentic and honest but the extremism with which they defend them are for TV. All na to increase viewership.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
sod09:
chai....sex starved mumu full nairaland ehn nawa ooo grin grin grin
hahaha go romance section.....dem plenty 4 dere oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Neymar1095:

Mtcheew where this one brain enter. He is not Good enough and a bench warmer so no one gives a fuckkkk .Take your L in Peace.
If you weren't overeager to prove a dumb point,you'd have noticed that I in essence said he wasn't and isn't that good. Yet. And he has enormous potential.
Go find someone else to troll, your ship no sail today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3791) (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) ... (19161) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), Bluelines69, Demolz, Unlimited22, andrewbaba44, zeusis(m), NinjaMetahuman, mrLagosian, KingAzubuike(f), PDPGuy, eipreel(f), sunnychibs(m), Noah13, Leyqute(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), Ibime(m), TrollPoliceSF, fredoooooo, wman(m), Ballzproblem2, ucsquare(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.