Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10428608 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Unlimited22:

If you weren't overeager to prove a dumb point,you'd have noticed that I in essence said he wasn't and isn't that good. Yet. And he has enormous potential.
Go find someone else to troll, your ship no sail today.
So what's the difference between your statement and mine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Neymar1095:

So what's the difference between your statement and mine.
The difference is that you're saying no one gives a shit about him because he's not good enough, and I'm saying it is so because he's not English.
Est-ce que tu comprenez?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Unlimited22:

The difference is that you're saying no one gives a shit about him because he's not good enough, and I'm saying it is so because he's not English.
Est-ce que tu comprenez?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=Neymar1095 post=61171487][/quote]
Mindless trolling.
Truth will out,I'm not surprised.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
If football was a school
1. Principal- *Sir Alex Ferguson*.
2. Vice principal- *Carlo Ancelotti*.
3.Woodwork Teacher- *Jurgen Klopp*.
4. Professor of Chemistry- *Pep Guardiola*
5. Professor of philosophy- *Louis Van Gaal*
6. Spoiled Student who always dodge classes run after fancy girls - *Neymar*.
7. Student who always wants to see himself with high marks- *Cristiano Ronaldo*.
8. Student who always helps everyone - *Gareth Bale*.
9. Student who is gifted in class- *Ronaldinho*.
10. Student who always bites school children- *Luis Suarez*.
11. Student who calls the teacher to come to class all the time- *Xavi*.
12. The finest student in carpentry,graphics n art the entire school- *Andrea Pirlo*.
13. Students who always cause problems at school- *Pepe*- *Diego Costa*- *Gennaro Gattuso* *Joey Barton* *Cantona* *Di Canio*
14. Student who is always kicked out from the classroom- *Sergio Ramos*.
15.Most attractive student who always wears fancy- *Beckham*-
16. Student who moves to a new school every year- *Zlatan Ibrahimovic*.
17. Student who is always silent, doesn't want to show people who he is inside- *Leo Messi*.
18.student who always makes jokes at the back- *Marcelo*.
19. A student who likes easy exams n seeks transfer to less competitive schools - *Dani Alves*-
20. student who comes to school for girls only- *Paul Pogba*-
21. A student who is always at school never been absent also with rich parents but still fails - *Mephis Depay*
22.School bus driver- *Jose Mourinho*
Economics Professor- *Arsene Wenger*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
kingkunta1:
If football was a school
7. Student who always wants to see himself with high marks- *Cristiano Ronaldo*.
12. The finest student in carpentry,graphics n art the entire school- *Andrea Pirlo*.
13. Students who always cause problems at school- *Pepe*- *Diego Costa*- *Gennaro Gattuso* *Joey Barton* *Cantona* *Di Canio*
17. Student who is always silent, doesn't want to show people who he is inside- *Leo Messi*.
19. A student who likes easy exams n seeks transfer to less competitive schools - *Dani Alves*-
21. A student who is always at school never been absent also with rich parents but still fails - *Mephis Depay*

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
8 down. 32 to go..
B98ESRZRWSRTA-4412704

Hopeful......!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
kingkunta1:
If football was a school
23. "The Monkey Dance" Instructor - *Antonio Conte*

24. "Billy Jean" instructor - *Antonio Conte*

25. Coefficient Professor - * lipsrsealed*

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Lana1:
23. "The Monkey Dance" Instructor - *Antonio Conte*

24. "Billy Jean" instructor - *Antonio Conte*

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Izuogu1:
8 down. 32 to go..
B98ESRZRWSRTA-4412704

Hopeful......!

Hehehe, nice one bro.
I guess you were also inspired by that guy whose 8million naira 30 games got spoilt by Liverpool last Sunday.
I felt really sad for the guy especially when he was offered 2m as cash out but he decided against it.

I was gingered to do something like ds too. 3 down, 27 to go....4milla grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
kingkunta1:
If football was a school

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

Yeah I have noticed that but I am guessing it is a program gimmick.
It is likely in order to place him in opposition to Skip who is notorious for saying Lebron turned from the chosen one to the frozen one in the NBA finals against the Mavs.
Same way Skip is a Brady apologist and Shannon tries to knock Brady all the time.
Their positions might be authentic and honest but the extremism with which they defend them are for TV. All na to increase viewership.
I guess you have a point.
Just that Shannon was an ex American football player and was and still is tired of seeing Brady collect SuperBowl chips even now at 40 (which is why I laughed when one fraud claims football is for young people, but another topic for another day sha)
Have you also noticed how Joy the host tends to subtlytake Skip's side on most issues? That lady is just there too for increased viewership because she hardly opens her mouth during the discourse, except to introduce the topic? Though I must confess the lady is real pretty. Lol.
If they are playing to the opposite extremist card then I think Shannon is a bit inconsistent because he was also riding Kyrie Irving's nuts hard till he left for Boston and has been taking subtle jabs at him ever since.
But true true LeBronreally choked against Dallas. That choke job is the reasons why real NBA stand won't label him as the GOAT because that Dallas team was Dirk and 11 scrubs basically. That Frozen One and Clutch gene basically made Skip into must-watch because he made his living killing LeBron on TV

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Best Caption wins... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Thecassanova:
KDB: Hwfar that babe na? Shey she get big yansh?
Hazard: Chai Kevin that babe set die. Her yansh be like dis...

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:31am On Oct 07, 2017
Thecassanova:
KDB: Hazard shey u think say Neymar1095 get sense like dis?
Hazard: Abegi jare. That boy no get sense. The distance between that boy and sense be like dis...

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 07, 2017
Thecassanova:
KDB: guy afa, u knw say mourinho stupid to sell me, if i bin dey chelsea i 4 no score una
hazard: no mind d idiot, das y ronaldo hate am sef, d man wahala big like this grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Lana1:

Lana Why? Why?? Why!!!..After you sef go say you dey fear God abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Thecassanova:

Hazard: "see how wide John Terry spread his arms when I introduced him to my wife. She was only trying to shake his hands too..."

KDB: "Don't mind those bastards. That's how Courtois did when he met my babe that year. During our last match, I remembered how the fool stole my babe and aimed a hot shot at his face. I missed and accidentally scored instead. "

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Thecassanova:

Hazard: Was the goal post this wide when you scored at the bridge last week?
KDB: Close am small.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:55am On Oct 07, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Lana1:
KDB: Hazard shey u think say Neymar1095 get sense like dis?
Hazard: Abegi jare. That boy no get sense. The distance between that boy and sense be like dis...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hehehe, nice one bro.
I guess you were also inspired by that guy whose 8million naira 30 games got spoilt by Liverpool last Sunday.
I felt really sad for the guy especially when he was offered 2m as cash out but he decided against it.

I was gingered to do something like ds too. 3 down, 27 to go....4milla grin grin grin
noce one.. If they offer me 1milla as cash out.. I will oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2017
Izuogu1:
noce one.. If they offer me 1milla as cash out.. I will oo

100k sef, I'll cash out, I go happy say small don comot from d money wey I don lose to them over the years cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2017
KDB: " Otondo! wetin you dey explain again? you ma shame no dey catch you? 5 goals in almost 6 years for champions league after you sef go wan dey claim top 5 attacking players in the universe? Abeg no dey make me laugh!"

HIDDEN: "after you go say you be my guy...ol boy you no dey see the kind team wey I dey inside? Why you think say I dey beg madrid to help me cut out since?"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

100k sef, I'll cash out, I go happy say small don comot from d money wey I don lose to them over the years cheesy cheesy
hahhahahahahah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Thecassanova:
KDB: How va Hazard you know see as we dey ball, na my team go carry league o.

Hazard: See you after december na like this the Distance go be between yah team and club wey go win league.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Thecassanova:
Kdb: aw far hidden
Hazard: my name na Eden no be hidden you Dan join pa ramuzaki abi. But una day ball o, as Stamford bridge small so una wide am like this

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Standard007(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adikam:
OK.let me focus on ur prediction dis season and see how it goes.

Please come and predict your own ooh na im I dey wait for
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by All49ja: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thecassanova:
Hazard trying to explain to KDB how a Premier league trophy looks like

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hholar(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thecassanova:
kdb;how far that babe wey i give you
hazard;omo the babe p*$$y wide like this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thecassanova:
KDB: How you take handle that big babe yesterday.

Hazard: Nna mhen....I hold her waist like this, then my thing go.....Skrrrat!
Pap pap ka ka ka!
Skidiki pap pap!
And a pu pu drrrr boom!
SKYAAA!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.