Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10652036 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) ... (19307) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lol airm and raum at it again

But anyway shall hidden coutouir is our 2 priced assets in CFC if we are willing to sell, if we could sell Luiz for 50m and Matic for 40m mata for 30m+ if I'm not mistaking

How much do u thinking dis 3 will go for?

Courtois
Hazard
Kante

D only player I fit say go dey expensive pass Hazard for Epl today na Kane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Because no one wants Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard

Wanted players had a solid bid submitted for them not google searches.

You still havent told us if 2 goals from open play in 5 seasons is the reason why they are ignoring Hidden Hazard like the ugly step son

Take your L and turn L eft. The one in goog L e, is waiting for you too, try it and be bLLLessed.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
diggz:

Luiz and fab? Well, the weekend is almost here, I believe in Don Conte...

You can trust Luiz to serve as the defensive aegis of the team in the absence of Kante whilst Cesc gets to deliver the goodies.

Bakayoko is too erratic to be solely entrusted with the defensive responsibilities, fvcking erratic!

This is a nigga who always needed Fabinho around him to play. Give me Luiz in 4 I say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
spartacus11:
Lol airm and raum at it again

But anyway shall hidden coutouir is our 2 priced assets in CFC if we are willing to sell, if we could sell Luiz for 50m and Matic for 40m mata for 30m+ if I'm not mistaking

How much do u thinking dis 3 will go for?

Courtois
Hazard
Kante

D only player I fit say go dey expensive pass Hazard for Epl today na Kane
de gea go Worth 100m oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Griffon:

You can trust Luiz to serve as the defensive aegis of the team in the absence of Kante whilst Cesc gets to deliver the goodies.

Bakayoko is too erratic to be solely entrusted with the defensive responsibilities, fvcking erratic!

This is a nigga who always needed Fabinho around him to play. Give me Luiz in 4 I say.

I trust Luiz to be able to do a solid job however he is not kante, and I don't expect him to cover much ground like kante.

I was actually thinking luiz alongside fab and Yoko will make us more solid in midfield bcuz my issue is with fab pairing luiz alone.

Anyways, considering the fact that we are up against palace, we should be able to cope with Luiz and fab pairing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
diggz:

Luiz and fab? Well, the weekend is almost here, I believe in Don Conte...

They should be enough for palace. Full points guaranteed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
sod09:
de gea go Worth 100m oo
This one sanchez is going for 25mill...... One cooler of fufu, and any club can get welbeck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
airmark:

They should be enough for palace. Full points guaranteed.

We need those 3points like blood for us to keep up with the top teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
How many teams can claim their ex-player is a President?

All hail George Weah, President of Liberia.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
diggz:

I trust Luiz to be able to do a solid job however he is not kante, and I don't expect him to cover much ground like kante.

I was actually thinking luiz alongside fab and Yoko will make us more solid in midfield bcuz my issue is with fab pairing luiz alone.

Anyways, considering the fact that we are up against palace, we should be able to cope with Luiz and fab pairing.

That would limit our offensive threat.

3-5-2 should ideally be left for teams with a strong midfield not the likes of Palace with a wasteman like Cabaye.

We must go all out with a 3-4-3 and make life miserable for them. That's why I need Luiz to complement Fab in the middle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ibime:

Has he been announced officially.

Last time he contested na so we dey hear say he don win until story begin change later
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
diggz:

We need those 3points like blood for us to keep up with the top teams.

Yes o.

Very soon teams will be careful while kicking our players, around the box. Alonso's range coming soon. cheesy

[img]https:///media/10-11-2017/Jw3C_L.gif[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Griffon:

That would limit our offensive threat.

3-5-2 should ideally be left for teams with a strong midfield not the likes of Palace with a wasteman like Cabaye.

We must go all out with a 3-4-3 and make life miserable for them. That's why I need Luiz to complement Fab in the middle.

I agree...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2017
sod09:
de gea go Worth 100m oo

Dis got me cracking, just saw it now on BBC transfer gossip

Real Madrid are prepared to offer former Tottenham players Luka Modric, 32, and 28-year-old Gareth Bale, as well as forward Karim Benzema, 29, to Spurs as part of a swap deal for striker Harry Kane, 24. (Diario Gol, via Daily Star)

Is Kane now 3 in 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Ibime:

At last......... His dream has finally come true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 12:08am On Oct 12, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:07am On Oct 12, 2017
jaysmallz:
grin

D.Drinkwater is drinking some water.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Kante ruled out for the rest of the month sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Thecassanova:
Kante ruled out for the rest of the month sad

Enough time for the short man to rest....una wan kill am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Enough time for the short man to rest....una wan kill am?
This month we still have 6 games to play, don't you think we need all legs to be fit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2017
Twitter is still on fire about how the US failed to qualify for the World Cup. Come to think of it, it’s disgraceful for the USMNT to lose to Trinidad and Tobago, who I’m not sure are even in the top 100.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Partnerbiz3: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Griffon:

A team that relies on the triumvirate of Babel, Jaansen and Robben for goals is doomed though.

I be Die Maanshaft fan bro.
Pls flash us below and get a call back for inquiries.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

The only reason his time was limited on the field is that the coach doesnt believe in him. Hazard was injured till recently and Pedro was injured too. Wings and AM the only option was Willian.

Musonda go don reason am say if he cant get minutes with Hazard and pedro out is it when everyone is fit that he will get minutes

The same question would be asked of Lukaku, Look at your competition Drogba, Torres, Ba, Etoo, Costa etc what have you done on the big boys pitch(not in a grade B league like Belgium) to deserve a place.

Most of these youths, if you are asking what theyve done to deserve a place, None will ever get a chance at first team.

And the Rashford argument, Yes he was Lucky to get a chance. That all the senior players were injured or misfiring and the coach believed in him to give him a try. Another coach will rather play False 9 than give an unknown virgin-boy a chance in any game. In another world, the senior players will be fit play the game Rashford started and the guy will be on his second loan to Leeds and Preston now

The same injuries happened and Musonda didnt get the chance

Going through pages I missed, this post sweet my belle. Sensible post from my apari uncle himself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ibime:

what the name of the guy holding the cup with him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
spartacus11:

Dis got me cracking, just saw it now on BBC transfer gossip

Real Madrid are prepared to offer former Tottenham players Luka Modric, 32, and 28-year-old Gareth Bale, as well as forward Karim Benzema, 29, to Spurs as part of a swap deal for striker Harry Kane, 24. (Diario Gol, via Daily Star)

Is Kane now 3 in 1
If true, Spurs shouldn't waste time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
chrisley024:
If true, Spurs shouldn't waste time.
32,28,29 yo for a 24 yo
so you fit accept such deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
sod09:
32,28,29 yo for a 24 yo
so you fit accept such deal
Of course, the last 2 still got about 5 yrs to give. This is 3 top players for 1 we're talking about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
pamcode:
what the name of the guy holding the cup with him

haba, which kain question be this? Dennis Wise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
chrisley024:
Of course, the last 2 still got about 5 yrs to give. This is 3 top players for 1 we're talking about.
the last 2 are actually the problem not productive enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (3821) (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) ... (19307) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bjteensdes24, stulp16, airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.