Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10633970 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ibime:
How many teams can claim their ex-player is a President?

All hail George Weah, President of Liberia.

Bros he never win ooo

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41596391

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
airmark:

Yes o.

Very soon teams will be careful while kicking our players, around the box. Alonso's range coming soon. cheesy

[img]https:///media/10-11-2017/Jw3C_L.gif[/img]
waow!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Saw this somewhere and decide to ask it here also.
Between Kendrick Lamar and Eminem, who's likely to win a rap battle.

cc Ibime, Nhilisit, Diggz, afrodoc2, raudmueter, and co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
I doubt any rapper can beat eminem in a freestyle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
larride:

Mscheew, has Kendrick Lamar rap battled before?

Kendrick is a studio rapper, he's never won a rap battle. I don't even like that nigga, they keep claiming he's lyrical, can you show me some punclines or quotables?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
larride:

Omo e be like say una dey use Eminem white skin cheat am. Who is Kendrick? Eminem's lyrical dexterity is unheard of for a commercial rapper.
Eminem will murder any other top rapper in a freestyle. I remember when The Game was interviewed and he laughed and said nobody wanted a piece of Eminem in a battle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kendric and Eminem, are you kidding me? You should watch Eminem vs Juice rap battle freestyle 1997.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV9gSl6CNrA

I'm sure no rapper can beat Eminem today. Em, "You couldn't make the crowd throw up their hands if they swallowed their fingers"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 12:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Gather the current top 10 rappers together, pull Eminem out to one side, let Eminem have a rap battle simul again them, even it wasn't afternoon, he would still have them for lunch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 12:19am On Oct 13, 2017
Is Kendrick Lamar a battle rapper?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:20am On Oct 13, 2017
larride:

Eminem na god for Lamar
He should try twista
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2017
Eminem and Kendrick in one sentence huh. The truth is I don’t even enjoy lamar’s rap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2017
it would b very unfair to compare eminem and Lamar in any sense at all,let alone a street rap or face off..I'm not sure Kendrick is that versed in that kinda rap and besides shady is one of those rappers that Kendrick pays homage to..in his verse in control,he set aside eminem,hover,Andre 300 as d peeps he respects,but listed at d rest as just new niggars...so I don't think it makes any sense to draw comparison btw both of em...
at first when Kendrick started he was almost sounding like a black version of eminem..listen to "backseat freestyle" to get my drift..they are both legends but it would b unfair to compare eminem in that light with any other rapper cos he would murder you lyrically..
jay and Wayne can attest to that fact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Is Kendrick Lamar a battle rapper?

grin

Question for amadioha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2017
funlord:

grin

Question for amadioha

grin grin Our very own GodWon would do a better job challenging Eminem in a battle rap than Kendrick Lamar. lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

grin grin Our very own GodWon would do a better job challenging Eminem in a battle rap than Kendrick Lamar. lipsrsealed

I won't be surprised if na for beer parlor that argument been start! Even kendrick Lamar go slap him pikin if the pikin asks him if he is better than Eminem in battling! After that him go slap him wife for giving birth to a child with no sense!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2017
hensben:
Eminem and Kendrick in one sentence huh. The truth is I don’t even enjoy lamar’s rap.

Me neither. The guy rap na noise for my ear.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2017
funlord:

I won't be surprised if na for beer parlor that argument been start! Even kendrick Lamar go slap him pikin if the pikin asks him if he is better than Eminem in battling! After that him go slap him wife for giving birth to a child with no sense!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Ibime:

Mscheew, has Kendrick Lamar rap battled before?

Kendrick is a studio rapper, he's never won a rap battle. I don't even like that nigga, they keep claiming he's lyrical, can you show me some punclines or quotables?

Off the top from hiipower

I’m standing on a field full of land mines...
Doing the moonwalk, hoping I blow up in time

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Nihilist:

I’m standing on a field full of land mines...
Doing the moonwalk, hoping I blow up in time

Wack, wack, wack.

Na these kain punchlines dem dey hype am for?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2017
Ibime:

Wack, wack, wack.

grin grin We the new school like Kendrick though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Ibime:

Wack, wack, wack.

grin grin
yen yen yen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Ibime:

Wack, wack, wack.

I don't think that's wack though. Especially when heard within the context of the full verse.

technical rapping for technicality's sake isn't really his thing anyway. It's about his stories, his subject matter, his flow, and his eclectic selection of beats.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Nihilist:

I don't think that's wack though. Especially when heard within the context of the full verse.

technical rapping for technicality's sake isn't really his thing anyway. It's about his stories, his subject matter, his flow, and his eclectic selection of beats.

It's a shame after all that effort he makes to flow, his voice just puts me off, plus despite his flow, he ain't sayong nothing special that would make me overlook his scrawny voice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Off the top from hiipower
I’m standing on a field full of land mines... Doing the moonwalk, hoping I blow up in time
nice one Brah..nice one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Ibime:

Wack, wack, wack.

y don't you listen first to what's he's saying before passing judgement..if truly youre a fan of rap from d 90s,then it baffles me for you to sat he just makes noise..that's just fallacy at its peak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2017
wow, it seems peeps here don't really rate Kendrick, though Eminem would destroy Kendrick in a rap battle but we also have to realize that it isn't Kendrick's style

Kendrick's verses are fncking deep and he is also one of the most intelligent rappers in the game today not even drake, c'mon now, you can't deny the fact that Kendrick's Damn album was lit

Kendrick is also one of the best stage performers, Grammy, BET, MTV, the nigga sabi own stage and always energetic

the only person that comes close is J Cole

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

grin grin We the new school like Kendrick though.

Kendrick is dope! Especially for an "LA cat"...I'm even bumping DNA right now in my ride but he is not "Eminem dope" when it comes to battling or rhyme representing in general! He is definitely an improvement on most of these cross dressing, commercialized, cough syrup sipping new school mofos like migos, future, gucci mane or young thug!

Kendrick and drake>>>sizzurp drinkers

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
Ibime:

Me neither. The guy rap na noise for my ear.
My number one rapper currently is Rick Ross followed by J.Cole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2017
larride:

No comparison for me bro. If I consider Eminem to be light in my books,kendrick will be darkness....sorry lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2017
funlord:

Kendrick is dope! Especially for an "LA cat"...I'm even bumping DNA right now in my ride but he is not "Eminem dope" when it comes to battling or rhyme representing in general! He is definitely an improvement on most of these cross dressing, commercialized, cough syrup sipping new school mofos like migos, future, gucci mane or young thug!

Aptly said.

You don't listen to trap music? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Aptly said.

You don't listen to trap music? cheesy

I do...when I'm shagging, feeling amped or drunk up in a strip club! I don't take it seriously and you will never catch me using my cash to buy one of their cd's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2017
funlord:

Nasty C from South Africa sef better pass those Lil uzi vert, young thug, Lil pump, Kodak Black and the rest

these niggas are what i call grade A idiots

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3822) (3823) (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), BlueAngel444, sebod(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), Joezinho, Ibime(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.